Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 03

Story Info
Jim becomes Juliette.
3.3k words
4.31
11.7k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

"Yes, Jim, go and get your shaving kit. I want you to shave each other pussy as close as possible."

That's the way we ended up the morning with laughter and joy.

We started with Jim. I decided after all to do it myself instead of having them do it to each other.

I lathered his balls, his thighs, his cock, and used my fingers a little bit more than necessary to make sure there was foam everywhere. This slut started to have a hard-on, So I stroked his cock a few times before using the razor on his pussy. Then I turned him around and did the same around his ass hole. I took advantage there too, to insert a finger and fucked him a few strokes. He really had a ragging hard-on, now.

"OK, slut, what is the problem?"

"Master, you know what your hand does to me, I need to come and it's urgent., Please."

"I see what it is slut. Beg me for jerking you off and sit on my laps."

"Please, Master, Your slut begs you."

He sat on my lap, I took his cock in my hand and I started to stroke it.

After a few moments, his breath started to get shorter and he grunted with pleasure.

His body started to tremble and he ejaculated in my hand with a long cry.

I had him lick it clean.

This slut did not have any sexual drive for years, as a male. Now, as a female, as soon as I touched her, she was so hot all the time that she was ready to come all the time.

"Jim, slut, did I tell you you could come? I don't recall that I did. Actually I can't even remember you begging for it. You deserve a punishment, don't you?"

"I am sorry Master, your hand was so good on me, I never realized..."

"We'll deal with that later."

"Now, Mary's turn."

I repeated the same process with Mary with the obvious difference of pussies. I will refer to both their genitals as pussies, although Jim is a male, but he is a female to me.

"Now you go to the bathroom and do the rest yourself, your legs, your arms, under you armpits, everywhere and for Jim, his face.. I don't want to see you with a single hair. And you'll have to maintain it that way every day."

After a while, they came back down, naked, presenting themselves for inspection.

Jim's pussy was not changed much as he is a blond, and his hair was very light to start with. But for Mary, it was spectacular, as her hair was dark and thick. Her shaved pussy was beautiful with its red lips and so appetizing that I wanted to eat it right away. I had her climb over the table, lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I sat down in a chair in front of her. I introduced a finger in her hole. She was soaked.

My wide open mouth went to her cunt, and my lips went over her pussy lips as for a very wet kiss. My tongue rolled over her clit and I alternated between sucking and licking, swirling and tugging, softly to start with, then harder and harder. Her response was overwhelming as one minute into it, she twitched and squirmed, and I had difficulties holding on to it.

"Please, Master, I want you, Please take me, make me come. I can't hold it. Please."

I could see that it was useless for me to try to make her wait. She would explode in my mouth any second. I signaled it was OK, and she moaned, cried, groaned loudly enough to wake up a deaf man and came filling my mouth with her juice.

Her naked cunt had really been a huge turn on for her, as she had never felt more naked in her life and she totally was my property.

Jim who was watching her, could not believe the intensity of her orgasm.

"Now, we have to deal with your disobedience. Come here, lay down on my laps with your stomach down, your ass up and your head down on the side."

He did, like a little boy caught disobeying, resigned, or maybe delighted to take his punishment. I let my hand drop hard on his ass, then again and again, 20 times in a row. His cheeks were deep crimson and he was sobbing with pain. My hand became gentle to soothe his pain, but I was very hot myself now and needed release.

"Jim, kneel in front of me and suck my cock."

He jumped at the chance of redeeming himself, and gave me a very good blow-job. I came in his throat.

"Swallow, my little whore. This is going to be part of your diet now."

"Thank you, Master, I love your cum."

I always thought a man could give a better blow job to another man, than a woman, for the simple reason, he knew exactly what a man wanted and could do what he, himself would want. The same thing is true for a woman to another woman. Some men don't have the faintest idea of what a clit is, for example. In truth, neither Jim nor Mary had much, if any, experience at this, but instinctively Jim did it better. I was persuaded, still, that Mary, with my monitoring, could become as good, if not better, than Jim.

"Let's have lunch, now. I am sure you'll find something in the fridge for us, You go to the kitchen and call me when it's ready."

They conjured up a very nice lunch, with foie gras, smoked salmon and salad. After lunch, I said

"Now we are going to do some shopping. Actually you do. I've a soccer game to watch on TV (I am a huge soccer fan) and you two, are going shopping to dress Jim. I want Jim to be as much a woman as possible. As I said before, I am not gay and to me, he is not a man but a woman and he needs a complete make-over to make an almost real woman out of him, new wardrobe, dresses, skirts, underwear, shoes, everything... He also needs a wig, make up, anything that will complete the transformation."

"Mary will go with you and I rely on her good taste, to make you as desirable as can be as a girl. Surprise me. Maybe, Mary will find a few new outfits for herself."

"Then we'll need to find her a new name. Jim is not a woman's name and we need to find her a name suitable for a lady. Start thinking about it, we'll decide tonight. Understood, my darlings, Then go!!"

They were gone for the all afternoon and came back at 6 PM. They had their arms full of packages from the best shops in town and were very excited. They looked so happy to have found their place in the world.

"Make a dinner reservation for 8:00 and go change. Make me proud to have 2 beautiful women on my arm. In the meantime, I'll go to my place and change."

Driving on my way, I reflected on this bizarre turn of events. Till yesterday, I was lonely, in a new city, and now, I had the good fortune of having found 2 new loves in my life. I was deeply in love with Mary. And Jim, or whatever her new name will be, will take a good place in my life, sexually and otherwise, to make it more kinky, even if I'll never love him/her as much as Mary.

When I came back from my place, I was welcomed by 2 beautiful women: One brunette, so pretty in her new outfit, a green and gold short dress, and a red head with long hair in a light blue outfit made of a skirt and blouse. They both were made up to perfection, I was surprised as how good Jim looked as a woman. I was right, he was made to be a woman and I had just corrected Nature's mistake.

They had made a reservation in a very good seafood restaurant, where they were not too well known and we had an excellent dinner.

During dinner, we discussed the new name for Jim. We agreed it would have to start with a J as not to change her initials. Mary was in favor of Juliette. Jim was leaning more to Jane. I was partial to Juliette myself. So it was decided, Jim would now be Juliette.

We went back to the house and to Juliette's room that was the master bedroom with a king size bed. This room, would be my room, from now on and Juliette would move to a guest room.

But tonight, we would all settle in "my" room. I laid down on the bed and watched my girls undress.

Juliette was to be deflowered tonight, but first, I wanted to take Mary, who always would be my favorite and my only love. I wanted to take her doggy style, which is a position I like, because it leaves your hands free, to rub, to spank or any other activity to enhance your partner pleasure, or pain. I made her stay on her four on the bed, and I started with a light spanking.

"You did not do anything wrong, my slut, but I just feel like spanking you. You two are mine and I love to spank you."

"Yes, my love, I am yours to do whatever you please with me, I love you to spank me. The pain from you is my greatest pleasure. Please spank me harder."

I did and she started to cry. I licked her tears from her face and introduced my fingers into her pussy, masturbating her.

"Master, please, take me".

This woman was hotter than a volcano and she enjoyed to be spanked so much, that one day, I will make her come just with it.

I knelt down behind her and started fucking her. She started to moan louder and louder. I reached with my hand to her clit and rubbed it quickly.

"Please, Master, take me."

"Yes, come, my love."

She came with a long, plaintive moaning, but I did not let her go. I continued fucking her until she was ready for a second orgasm, harder than the first, and then a third one as I came in her. This was so strong. I did not remember having such a satisfying orgasm myself.

We collapsed on the bed and I took her mouth in mine, with my tongue filling it.

In the meantime Juliet had been watching us and I could see her cock twitching on the edge of coming. "Let's rest for a moment. We need it. We have all night and all life for us."

"OK, Juliette, my slut. Tell me what you want, now".

"Please, Master, I want you to fuck me, I want to be yours as a woman."

"You're really my whore. You want me to take your ass?, so beg, slut."

"Please Master, I want to belong to you, I want your cock inside me."

"Good, Mary is going to help me with that. She is going to prepare your little ass hole for me to fuck. Get on your four with your ass up."

Mary got the lubb and fingered her ass for me. She did what I did to her in the morning. She put a generous amount of lubb on her fingers, and teased Juliette's ass hole gently, too gently.

"Come on, push your finger in a little bit stronger."

"Yes, master, but she is resisting it."

"Relax, whore, let Marie penetrate you. If you don't, I will, and it may not be as pleasant for you, if I rape your virgin ass."

I slapped her ass hard, and she relaxed.

"Now, don't let me wait, my slut, penetrate this whore who cannot wait to be possessed". "Beg Marie, you whore. She does not dare, she is afraid to hurt you."

"Please Marie, prepare my ass for Master to fuck."

Marie got more daring, now and pushed her finger all the way in.

"Now rub it in and out and around.".

Juliette started to moan softly as I was sure she appreciated that her wife help me take care of her.

" 2 fingers now, ... 3 now,... finger fuck her harder to be ready for me."

Juliette moaned louder and I felt she was ready for me to finish her. I came behind her and pushed my cock in hard and it went all the way in and I pumped in and out. At the same time, I reached to her cock and masturbated her.

"Oh, Master it hurts so good, I am going to come, Master, please, please."

"Wait bitch, you'll come when I say you can."

I slapped her ass hard in rhythm with my in and out motion. She was panting now, and I thought that if I wanted to look like I was in control of the situation, I would have to take her now.

"Come, darling, come for me. You're mine, you belong to me."

She was moving in all directions and I had to grab her hips not to be thrown out. She was coming so hard, after all these years of frustration, she was crying, laughing, sobbing, moaning all at once. I had rarely seen one my subs come so hard in her ass. Her cock came as well, throwing cum all over the place. She then collapsed.

"Thank you my Master, thank you so much, I never imagined it was possible to come like that. You were right, master, I was made for you, to be your slut. I will do anything for you, you can ask me anything at all. I love you."

I had not come yet, but I really needed it. I grabbed Marie, pushed her on her back and possessed her for my pleasure only. I came in an intense and lengthy orgasm. These sluts had really aroused me.

We then went, the all 3 of us to sleep, in each other arms and legs.

I woke up early on Sunday morning, as I almost always do. My 2 sluts were still asleep and I watched them for a long time. They were beautiful. Mary of course was stunning even so her hair was like a battlefield. She was sleeping on her back with her legs half open. I could not help starting to rub her clit, ever so slightly. She moaned softly in her sleep. I accentuated my pressure a little and her cunt started moving in rhythm with my hand, although she was still sleeping. Suddenly she opened her eyes with a start and came hard under my hand. I kissed her on the lips and whispered to her

"Go back to sleep, my love, you were just dreaming."

But she would not buy this and knew very well what I had been up to. She pushed me playfully down on my back and started eating my cock like she was famished. I just could not help it and came in her mouth as she swallowed up my cum like it was a precious liquor.

This day was starting very well, indeed!

When Juliette woke up, the women went down to prepare breakfast. Eggs and bacon, coffee and juice.

When we were finished eating I said

"We've got some more shopping to do today. First go and get your sex toys."

They went, but their harvest was very disappointing. Mary had just a little dildo and a vibrator. Juliette a rubber cock masturbation sleeve.

"See, we really need to shop, I need some helpers you know, and we'll do it on line together. There is much more choice than in the stores here. I want you to choose whatever you fancy and I'll add a few items myself."

We all sat at the computer and found a toy store.

They both chose a few dildos, some very realistic, some blue, black and purple. Many of them with a suction cup, some with an anal extension for double action. About a dozen of them of different sizes, but not any huge ones. I didn't want them to ruin themselves, I want them to remain tight for me. I added a few strap-ons for Mary.

Then we looked at the vibrators and I let them order just a couple of them. I am all in favor of manual labor. I added a few vibrating bullets with remote control.

Juliette went for some masturbators, some sleeves, some that looked like realistic pussies.

Lubricants, as the body oil we have been using was not really satisfying.

2 each dog collars with leash . 2 sex swings to be attached over a door or the ceiling, a riding crop, a cat of nine tails, a flogger, a whip and some paddles, some shackles and some rope. Anal beads and anal plugs, and an enema douche for good hygiene. I added a stripper pole. But nothing to gag them, I am all for communicating as much as possible. Then we went to the movie section and added a few BDSM DVDs and lesbian ones, as I always had a fetish about lesbians.

That was a lot of money as we chose only the top quality items, but, for Juliette money is not an issue.

"Order next day delivery, my little whore and you can go back anytime on line to buy more stuff and surprise me with it."

I could see that this shopping spree has some (a lot) of effect on them both. I reached for their pussies and found Mary soaked and Juliette hard like a rock.

"There is a lot of anticipation, here, sluts. It looks liked you really like to shop for this stuff. Remove your clothes, get naked, kneel on the floor with your head up, looking at me and masturbate. Beg when you are close to coming. I want you two to come at the exact same time."

Mary was rubbing her clit with her thumb and had two fingers in her pussy. Juliette was stroking her cock hard and its head was bright red an glistening with precum. She started grunting and Mary started to push small cries, like a puppy.

"Please let me come, Master. I can't hold it anymore." was Juliette's plea.

"Me too, Master, I need it so bad."

"You are two bitches in heat. Come for me now."

They exploded simultaneously, filling the room with noises and cries. These 2 sluts had excited me very much. To me, there is nothing more beautiful in the world than women in the trance of orgasm. I lowered my pants, still sitting in my chair.

"Come here on your knees you both and eat my cock."

They kind of competed about it. Mary won the contest and took the whole length up to her throat, moving her head up and down, with my cock between her tongue and palate. Juliette at the same time licked my balls and my thighs This slut was learning very fast, I tell you. It did not take me long to come with a great orgasm and she started swallowing my cum. I stopped her, pushing her head back gently.

"Leave some for Juliette, my love. She deserves some too."

I did not need to repeat it, as Juliette quickly moved in. She licked an sucked my shaft until I had not a drop of cum left.

To be continued