Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 04

Story Info
Carmen joins, boating and swimming pool.
3.2k words
4.1
9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*

We had lunch and then Juliette said

"The weather is so nice, why don't we go boating this afternoon?"

"Great idea, my love. We cannot spend all our time fucking, can we?"

The women were not convinced of that, but I said,

"Besides, we can fuck in the boat, can't we?"

"Let me go and prepare the boat, ready in 15 minutes."

" OK, I'll go with you."

So Juliette and I went out to the pier while Mary prepared the things we would take with us. I had not paid much attention to the pier and the boat that was moored to it until then. We had been busy with other things, hadn't we? Then I realized what a boat it was! A 52 foot power boat, that looked magnificent from the outside and even better inside, with all luxurious amenities.

Juliette started the engine and ran the few needed safety checks and tests. Mary joined us and we were ready to go. Juliette was the captain there and piloted the boat off.

Mary and I went down to the cabin to prepare some drinks. She immediately came to me, placed her arms around my neck and started teasing my mouth with her tongue. This slut was insatiable. I need our order of sex toys to come quickly if I am not going to be exhausted by my 2 sluts. My hand went down to her swimming suit, slid inside her waist band and I caressed her pussy. I put 2 fingers in her hole, while I ate her mouth. I started finger fucking her and she got soaked. I lowered her panties, then removed it. And inserted my finger that was well lubricated by her juice, in her asshole, pushing it all the way up.

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Master, fuck me... wherever you want. Your little slave will take what you want to give her."

"Then I will fuck your pussy."

I sat down on the stool at the bar and lifted her on my cock. She was sitting in my laps, with her legs around me and her pussy filled by my cock.

"If you want to be fucked, you do the work."

She was impaled on my cock. She then moved her pelvis back and forth, moaning like a bitch in heat.

I stopped her in her track and lifted her off my cock.

"Oh, No Master, Please, I was just about to come."

"I know, slut, but I don't want you to come. You take it for granted that I will fuck you as soon as you want it. I am the one who decide if, when, where and how you'll be fucked. All you can do is beg for it. I want you to come on my knee."

She knelled down and I pulled her so her pussy was against my knee.

"Rub your cunt on my knee slut as I gave her a good slap on the ass. I want you humping my leg, like dogs do."

I kept slapping her ass as she did, She was very much vexed and she sniffed and started to cry.

"Oh, Master, pardon me. I love you so much, that I almost forgot my place. You are my Master and I am your slave."

"Good, bitch, I like this better. Now move your ass and come."

She came as soon as I said it. I took her face in my hands and gave her a kiss full of tongue, letting saliva into her mouth for her to swallow.

We came up the deck with the drinks we had prepared. The boat had now cleared the busy neighborhood and was in open water, so nobody could peep on us.

"Mary, take over from Juliette. She did well and deserves a reward."

Then to Juliette.

"Get naked, my darling."

That was quick since she only had the panties of her bathing suit on. I sat on a stool, I lubricated her ass with a greasy sun lotion. I removed my bathing suit too. I had her sit on my laps, with her back facing me and her ass over my cock.

"Ease it a little bit, girl, that I can put my cock in you ass."

Now that she had her asshole deflowered, my cock slid easily enough in her. Her breath became very shallow as she moved up and down my cock and my hands were playing with her cock. I had my hand full of her precum that I fed her. She pushed little cries.

"Please Master, take me. I love your cock in my ass so much."

"Yes, my slut, come now."

She came again from both my cock in her ass and her cock in my hand with inarticulate sounds.

What a great way to spend a sunny afternoon, cruising far from the crowd.

"We know a wonderful secluded little beach, where the only access is by boat. Should we go there and swim."

"Sure, let's go."

Half an hour later we anchored in a cute creek with a sandy beach. We jumped in the water and played like kids for a couple of hours. Before leaving this little paradise I took them both on the beach, one after the other. Mary was a little subdued after my dressing down but when I took her, came as hard as she ever did.

The sun was going down and we were starting to get famished. We stopped in a restaurant on the water and had a wonderful seafood dinner again.

On our way back home, I wondered about the maintenance of the big house to Juliette.

"It' simple: We have a cleaning crew on Monday morning, that cleans the whole house. We have a company that takes care of the garden, another one for the swimming pool and one for the boat. A handyman whom we call when something need fixing. And we have a maid who comes every day from 8 to 5, except the weekend to take care of the little domestic work."

"Tell me about the maid. I do not want to be restricted in our sex lives, because of her in the house, how is she?"

"She is wonderful, her name is Carmen, we have had her for 11 years, and we totally trust her, she is like family. She has been a widow for 5 years and her kids have left home now. She does not have anybody and we were thinking of having her as a live-in, before you came into our lives."

"That's all good, but how is she?"

"She is good looking, in her early 50's, actually 51. She is Hispanic, born and raised here in the US."

"I think the only way, if you want to keep her, is that she becomes my slave, too. What do you think?"

"I don't know, Master. You know Hispanics, they are a little conservative. On the other hand, she has not had sex for over 5 years, maybe she misses it. I think the best is I talk to her tomorrow morning, and explain frankly the situation, and we'll see."

When we arrived at the house, we were all exhausted like you are after a day at the beach, with too much sun. We said our good nights and each retired in his/her room.

On Monday morning, I woke up with the anticipation of maybe having a new slave, although I had my doubt about a 50 year old Hispanic lady willing to be, but with women, you never know. They often look very respectable, but reveal to be sluts when the opportunity arises. I had also some concern about my own stamina if I keep adding to what would soon look like a harem. With already 2 very hot women, I almost had my hands full. Good thing, we placed an order for helpers yesterday that should be delivered tomorrow.

Somebody knocked at my door. It was Juliette carrying a breakfast tray. I looked at the time: 10:30.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, pet."

She sat on the bed.

"I just had a long talk with Carmen and explained her everything. She did not fly of the door, horrified at our sins. I told her to take the day off and to think it over. I told her how a magnificent and loving Master you were and that she should call me if she had any question or when she had made a decision. I know you have not met, but I showed her the few pictures I took yesterday and it seems she found you very attractive. I took a few picture of her this morning for you. Look, Master."

I took the camera and there was a good looking woman, medium height. She was not fat at all, but had an ample ass and breast, like a woman who has had children (she had 3). Her hair, shoulder length, was light brown, which I doubt was not entirely the original color. Her face was pretty, with a few wrinkles around her mouth and eyes. Say, for a 51 year old, she looked great.

"All right, let's wait. What is your feeling?"

" I don't know, but all this talk about sex looked to have her very interested, and I think she was aroused when she left."

"You did well, my pet and you deserve a reward. Tell me what you'd like."

"Well, Master, if you want to fuck my ass, I would be so very happy."

You know, this slut was still an ass virgin only 48 hours ago, could not even imagine to be a slave, and now she could not have enough of my cock in her ass. Life is funny, isn't it.

"Come here, lay down next to me."

I propped myself on my left elbow and looked at her. All I could see was a woman, a very good looking woman. I took her cock in my hand and started caressing it. I leaned over her and kissed her mouth. She was at first, surprised since it was her first French kiss from me, but opened her mouth and I kissed her, my tongue exploring her mouth, She returned my kiss eagerly. I had never kissed a man like that before, but there was no man here, just a moaning woman in my arms. I stroke her cock more rapidly now, with my thumb on her cock head for maximum stimulation. She groaned louder.

"Please, Master, please make me come, please."

She came all of a sudden sending jets of cum on her belly. I gathered her cum with my hand, and fed it to her. She swallowed it eagerly."

"How do like your own cum, slut?"

"It's not as good as yours, Master, but very good too."

But I had promised her to take her in the ass. I had her stay on her back, moved between her thighs and propped her legs over my shoulder, to take her in a kind of missionary position (there probably is a name for this position, but it escaped me). I pushed my cock, against her ass and penetrated her without effort. I moved in and out and around and she started moaning again.

"I am going to come."

"Come whenever you want."

She came at the same time as I, a dry cum as her cum had been spent minutes ago, But an orgasm that came from deep inside her.

"By the way, where is Mary, She did not come to say good morning."

"Yes she did, but you were still asleep and she left for work."

"You mean, she really has a job. I thought she had joked about it."

"Of course she does not need it. She wanted it, to feel she could do something for herself, and because she got bored, she works part time from 9AM to 2 PM, 3 days a week. But now that we have you, Master, maybe she will quit, as I don't think she'll be bored again."

"OK, let's her decide on this."

Her cell phone was ringing and she answered it. She put it on speaker, so I could hear the conversation. It was Carmen

"Yes, Carmen?"

" You said, I might be spanked. You know, my husband beat me a few times and I don't want to be beaten again."

"Oh, no, you may be spanked or whipped or flogged, but it is not real pain. It's a pain that goes directly to your pussy for your pleasure. Master is not mean. He never will want to hurt you bad."

"Will I have to do it with Mary or other women?"

"I don't know but probably yes, we are his slaves. If it pleases him to see his slaves fuck each other, we will, but I am sure you'll take pleasure in it. As I told you this morning, you will be humiliated for your own good."

"OK, I will call back a little later."

She hung up.

"She's really thinking hard about it and I am sure her panties are soaked, so she will be your slave, Master, I am sure of it."

It was 2:20 PM, and Mary came back from work.

"Hello, my darling, are you tired by your day's work?"

"No, Master, but I missed you so terribly."

"Give me a kiss, I know the perfect remedy to "de-fatigue" you."

I took her in my arms and took her mouth for a big French kiss. I rubbed her tits over her blouse, slid my hand under it, inside her bra and handled her breast a little roughly. I lifted up her skirt, slipped my hand under her panties, and rubbed her clit hard. I wanted to make her come here and now in the kitchen. Juliette was watching us with a big smile.

Mary started panting and groaning. She had really missed me. Not a fuck or even a kiss since last night. Her moaning grew louder.

"Please Master, please."

"Yes, my little slut. Come now."

She came hard under my fingers.

Some of you may wonder about all this finger fucking. Why would I love to finger fuck my slaves, so much? I will tell you.

For two reason, one obvious, and the real one. The obvious one, as I told you before, is because I am not 20 any more. If I want to give my slaves all the pleasure they deserve, I have to spare my stamina and use other ways, with my hands or my mouth or other parts of my body.

"But the most important reason is I love to watch women and specially my slaves come. There is no more beautiful spectacle in the world than a woman who comes for you. It is more beautiful than the nicest sunset on the bay. Does not matter if her face is contorted by pleasure, if she not very pretty, or too fat, or too old. Pleasure you give is wonderful. It is my biggest turn on. Of course, when you fuck her, you may have a glimpse at it, but not as good, because you also want to worry about your own pleasure. When she is in your arms and come under your hand you have nothing else to do than enjoy the view.

Here I hope it answered your question.

"I am not sure I want to continue this job. I feel so good when I am near you, we'll see."

We then played Scrabble for a couple of hours.

Juliette phone rang and she answered.

"So, you've decided. You want to be our Master's slave. I am so glad for you. I swear you won't regret it ever. Now it will be better if you move in with us, You will be our live-in maid. Your duties will not change, so. Why don't you start bringing some of your stuff tomorrow morning. You will take the pink room. Master of course has the master bedroom, Mary keeps the gold room, I have the silver and you the pink. See you in the morning".

We went to a steak house for dinner and came back home. I took my 2 sluts in my room.

"I want you to undress each other. Since you still are husband and wife, nothing special about that."

They did, but were a little awkward about it.

"When was the last time you two had sex?"

"I don't remember." came Juliette answer.

"I remember well." said Mary. "It was for Thanksgiving 6 years ago, It was not very successful and we stopped right after that."

"OK, no bickering about whose fault it was. At the time you were a man and a woman, now you are 2 women, and 2 very hot ones at that."

When they were naked, I said.

"I want you to do a "69". Juliette at the bottom, Mary on top. Juliette, when your eat Mary's pussy, you can make her come in your mouth. Mary you will suck Juliette's cock, but she will not come in your mouth, understood?"

They took their positions and started to lick and suck each other.

After a few minutes both started moaning and groaning. Mary, my hot little slut, was the first to come under Juliette's mouth. Then Mary took Juliette's cock from her mouth before she came.

"Now I want to fuck you with my feet. Lay down on the floor with your pussies facing me and spread you legs."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. I put my left foot over Mary's pussy and my right over Juliette cock and started to rub them back and forth. Again, moaning and groaning. Juliette who had not come in Mary's mouth and was very excited, came very fast. I did not let Mary come.

"You both on you four side by side now."

I started spanking them one after the other 10 slaps each and their bottoms were red and they were sobbing with pain.

"Why, master? Please why?"

"For nothing, sluts, just because you are mine and I felt like it."

I then caressed them slightly to soothe the fire. I slid my hand in their pussy. Mary was soaked and Juliette very hard."

Pleasure through pain. I let my hands linger over their pussies rubbing them hard. They had forgotten all about the fire on their asses and started to beg for letting them come.

"No my sluts, I am going to fuck your little ass holes, now. On your four, again side by side."

I pushed my thumb into they holes, lubricating them with their juice.

I pushed my cock into Juliette hole. Had 10 back and fourth. Removed it from Juliette and put it in Mary for 10 back and fourth. I repeated the process twice, then 3 times, harder and harder each time. When my cock was in one ass, I rubbed my finger in the other, so they always had their hole filled, either by my cock or my fingers. After the third set, they were pushing inarticulate little cries and moans.

Mary was the first to come with a long howl, then Juliette came the same way and I came in Juliette. I was exhausted and I fell asleep as soon as I had come.

To be continued