Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 05

Story Info
Carmen and Emma join in.
3.2k words
4.4
8.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

We were sleeping well when Juliette woke up.

She went downstairs to prepare Breakfast. She brought it up for all 3 of us having breakfast in bed.

I got up and took a shower, as Carmen was coming soon, and I wanted to be clean for her first taste at slavery. I went down to the kitchen in my robe and she was there already. When she saw me, she blushed like a virgin. I went to her and took her hand to lead her to the sitting room. She was actually better looking than what I had seen on the picture. She looked strong. She had beautiful legs and was well endowed with breast and ass, without looking fat at all.

"Hello, darling, you are going to be my slave. It's what you want, isn'it?"

"Yes, Sir. Jim..., I mean, Juliette told me about it. My sex life had stopped over 5 years ago, when my husband got sick. I thought, maybe it was time for me to rediscover what I have been missing. I am not so old yet, I am only 51."

"No, you are not old at all." I put my hand behind her head and drew her to me. I pulled her toward me, until her face came very close to mine. I then kissed her, many small kisses on the cheeks, her lips, behind her ears, on the forehead... She was smelling good the woman.

"From now on, you are mine, you obey me in anything I want to do or I want you to do. You never can say no to me. I will use you and abuse you."

I then kissed her on the mouth, forcing her lips to open with my tongue, and gave her a long passionate kiss. She did not resist and returned my kiss. My tongue was all over her mouth, and she let a soft moan out. I had taken her breath away at that moment, and I knew she was mine.

My hands went to untie, the top button of her bright yellow shirt, then one by one and very slowly, the other ones. I helped her out of it, and kissed and sucked her neck and her throat. I cupped her tits in my hands and kissed them and bit them hard enough for her to let out a grunt. I untied her bra, and caressed her tits, while sucking and biting her nipples. She was now moaning much louder. I lowered my hand below the elm of her white skirt and brought it up to her panties. I slip my hand inside them and touched her button that I rubbed very lightly. Her hips started moving to follow the movements of my finger. She was getting wet, really fast.

"You like that, slut, You are all wet, ready to be fucked like a bitch in heat."

"Oh, yes Master, It has been so long."

I untied her skirt and let it drop to her ankles. I lowered her panties and she was naked in front of me. She had not resisted at all and I kissed her mouth again.

"You are a wonderful woman, my slut. You are beautiful. I can see you want to belong to me now. I am going to take you from behind."

I guided her down on her knees on the thick carpet on the floor. All the time teasing and caressing her body. I put 2 fingers in her pussy, and suddenly, I slapped her ass 3 times in a row. She yelped in surprise. I pushed her down on her four, went on my knees behind her and took her. I spanked her not too hard in rhythm with the strokes of my cock and she was yelping like a bitch.

"You do not come, until I tell you to."

"Yes Master. Please can I come now, Plea..ea...ea...se."

There was no way to delay it.

"Yes come now, I will come in you, too."

She let out a loud and long cry like she was dying and collapsed on the floor.

I helped her down on her back and took her mouth in mine for a long and loving kiss.

Mary and Juliette had come down and I could hear them in the kitchen, where they probably had been spying and listening. I am sure, their pussies were soaked. I called them in and they were all red with excitement.

"Was it a good show, sluts? Now you are going to contribute. I want you to lick Carmen clean."

They went down on Carmen, Juliette went for her cunt and licked my cum of her. Mary went for her tits and sucked on them, although I was not aware there was anything there that justified it.

Carmen started to revive under their tongues and she accompanied every lick from Juliette with her pussy.

"Oh, Master, Please can I come again. It's so good."

"You can come as many times as you want, whore." And she did just that, coming 3 more times under my sluts who were switching their position, so they could share my cum.

They were so hot now, I could not let then in this state.

I first got Juliette near me and jerked off her hard cock. It took her only a few seconds for her to come, moaning and grunting and I instructed her to eat her cum.

Then I got Mary under my hand, and I finger fucked her deep, with my thumb on her clit. She came also in a matter of second with a long howl.

God, I loved these sluts and I loved my life. Who would not in my place?

After this good start of the day, everybody went doing their own things. Carmen went up to do the bedrooms, Juliette went to her office to take care of her businesses and money and Mary sat on a desk in the living room with a notebook and a pen.

I took my book (a Scandinavian mystery novel) and red a chapter of a Wallander story.

Then I went to see what Mary was doing.

"What are you doing, my pet? Writing a novel."

"Not exactly, but a diary, I started writing about us since we met."

"I guess it will be an X-rated book then?"

"Yes no doubt about it."

She was not dressed yet, still in her robe. I came behind her and bent down and kissed her neck. I took her breast in my hands, caressing her nipples. She had wonderful bosom, not small, but not big, round and firm like the breast of a teenager.

I am not generally, attracted to very young women, but their breasts are often really nice. Young women (under 25) are, although there are many exceptions, either silly or self conscious. They don't let go, they don't abandon themselves like a mature woman does. When a mature woman tell you that she belongs to you, she means it, without restriction or after thoughts... After this little parenthesis, back to our story.

So I caressed her breath, she got up and turned around for a kiss. I sat on her chair, opened both our robes, and made her sit on my laps, facing me and let her impale herself on my cock. She is so ever ready.

She grabbed my neck and pulled herself in and out. She was fucking me, riding me. My finger fucking had not been enough for her and all she had in mind was my cock in her pussy. It was not long before she howled, having a very strong orgasm. More material for her diary!

I then went upstairs to see what Carmen was up to. She was a good girl, making my bed and she was radiant. I came behind her, cupped her tits in my hands and pushed her on the bed on her back. She laughed like a little girl.

I pulled her skirt up, pulled her panties down and penetrated her immediately. I was hard, from my encounter with Mary. She was wet, thinking of our last fuck and probably anticipating our future ones. I took her, almost violently. She was so excited, she started emitting moans and cries and came almost immediately (I got myself another slut! What a life!). So I went to see Juliette in her office.

I hear some of you saying that I was gay. Once and for all, I am not attracted by men in the street or on a screen. I never think of a man as a sexual partner. But Juliette was different. I never saw her or thought of her as a man. To me, she is a woman and I love her. True she has a cock and no pussy. So, that forces us to make some accommodation, but that's all. She is a woman and a beautiful one at that.

If you saw her in the street, dressed like a bourgoise with her long red hair, you would find her very attractive and never think she was not a woman.

But for the moment, what I needed from her was release. I sat on the edge of her desk in front of her and said "Suck my cock, slut." She took my cock in her mouth and her head went up and down.

I put my hand over her head and pushed her down more deeply. I was fucking her throat and I came quickly provoking a gag reflex, But she did not lose her composure and swallowed my whole load.

"Jerk off, now slut.. I want you to have your part of pleasure."

When she was close to come, I took her hand away, and put my hand in its place and finished the job myself.

"Thank you, Master, your hand is so much better than mine."

Later in the morning, UPS showed up. The girls, except for Carmen, knew what was to be delivered and there was a lot of fun and expectation in the air. Carmen when she was told, had a good laugh too. We put all the packages on the table in the dining room. "Let's open the boxes and see what we've got here."

They wondered at all the novelties and played with them for a while. "Now my darlings take them upstairs to my bedroom and put them in the cabinet in the wall on the left side of the bed. Make sure everything is tidy, and sort them by category."

Carmen prepared a nice lunch and it occurred to me that I had not tried the swimming pool yet.

"Let's go to the swimming pool. I'd like to try it. You too Carmen. You all go to my room, first and select one dildo with suction cup each."

They came back with their swim suits, although they probably wouldn't not have a need for them for very long and a dildo. Juliette had traded her red hair wig, for a short blond one.

We went in the water, that was just a little bit too warm and played in there, splashing each other and throwing a ball. Mary, my little slut, was constantly after me, rubbing herself at every opportunity.

After a while we came out of the water, I said:

"Take your suits off and stick your dildo on the tiles on the floor."

I laid down myself on the floor, with my cock up.

"Mary and Carmen, crouch over your dildos and fuck yourselves slowly. Juliette, crouch with your ass over my cock." I grabbed her and had my cock impale her. Her ass was now always ready to take my cock, it was not open too big but just large enough to take my cock in without effort.

My 3 women had now their hips going up and down, and they started to moan. My cock felt probably better than the dildos, as Juliette was the first to come.

"Mary, your turn." Mary took Juliette's place and she came after a few moments, moaning and crying.

"Carmen, your turn now." She rushed to replace Mary on my cock and only a few strokes were enough to send her over, with inarticulate cries. This woman really intended to make up for lost time.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that the bushes between our and the neighboring house were moving as if somebody had plaid Peeping Tom. Well, good for them.

We went back to the water and sunbathed for the rest of the afternoon.

We were relaxing in the living room when someone rang at the gate. Carmen inquired on the intercom and reported that it was the neighbor. "Open up for her." said Juliette.

She came in, a tall woman in her fifties with short black hair and a not very pretty face, but attractive enough (I almost always find something attractive in a woman).

Juliette made the introduction.

"This is Emma. She lives next door, She is a professor of English literature. Her husband is a business consultant and is very often away."

"Nice to meet you Emma, did you have a good view, this afternoon?"

"No!...Yes!...I mean..."

"What do you mean, you were the Peeping Tom I glimpsed at behind the bushes? Did our little party excite you?"

I stood up from my chair and went to her, putting my hand on her breast. She did not protest and I knew what she had come for.

"You want your part of the fun, don't you?"

I brought my hand down and up under her skirt. She was not wearing panties and she was soaked between the legs.

"You are a slut, aren't you? Say it, that you want it, beg for it."

"Yes, I want it, please."

I grabbed her by the shoulders, and bent her over the table, with her tits pressed against it.

"Juliette, my sweet, go under the table and eat this slut's pussy." When she was in position and Emma was moaning with pleasure, I lifted her skirt over her back and possessed her immediately. I could feel Juliette's mouth under Emma's pussy. I started to fuck her hard, slapping her ass at the same time. She cried and moaned and came soon but I kept her in place and continued fucking her. This orgasm was only the first little wave, before the big tsunami that was to come.

A few minutes later, her cries and moans got louder and louder. She came, howling. loosing all control, being taken away by the tsunami I had predicted. If I had not kept her up, she would have crashed down on the floor. I came in her pussy.

It took her a few minutes for her breath to calm down and she could regain some modicum of control.

"Good, slut, now you must thank my girls."

"Juliette sit down in this chair! Emma is going to suck your cock until you come in her mouth and she swallows your load."

"Emma, go ahead, obey." She went to Juliette knelt down and started to give her a blow job. Juliette was delighted, she had not come inside a woman for a very long time.

"Now, slut go eat Mary and then Carmen's pussy". She obeyed and the 2 girls came like the 2 sluts they are.

"OK, you can go now."

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much."

"Any time, slut. But call first."

And I thought to myself: If the neighbors want some now, I'll have to order Viagra and Cialis by the pound.

I lighted up the barbeque and grilled some steaks and we had a nice dinner.

After dinner, we went to watch TV and the girls opted for watching a porn movie we had received today.

They chose a BDSM movie and we watched 2 men using and abusing 4 women. Mostly standard stuff that nevertheless made my cock hard and the girls soaked. 2 things impressed the girls mostly. Double penetration and pee, as the women loved to be peed on and in their mouth by the men "Golden Showers".

Double penetration presented a challenge for Juliette since she could not be penetrated in the pussy as she did not have one. We decided that for her, DP would be one in the ass and one in the mouth.

Carmen had not been fucked in the ass yet, and she swore that she had never been. Only Mary could be and my little love/slut was all excited by the idea. So, I decided that the first thing I would do was deflowering Carmen. She was very apprehensive about it, as it looks like that's not very common in the Hispanic community.

I wanted to reassure her and made her very excited, by undressing her very slowly, with a lot of kissing, rubbing, licking. I then positioned her on her four with her ass up, just like I had done with Mary and Juliette, who were success stories. I told Juliette to lick her asshole and finger it with lubricant (and we had a much better lubricant now). Juliette was very gentle and inserted one , then two, then three fingers, I then took over going with my cock right away but very slowly, very little at the time. Her asshole was extended and probably sore but she was so excited, she did not protest and was moaning softly. I entered her then at once and her ass was mine and I fucked her harder and harder, and she did not know what hit her, when she was shaken by an earthquake in the form of an orgasm. I stayed in her for a long time, moving just a little to make her used to have her ass filled. I turned her around and gave her on long kiss, with my tongue all over her mouth.

"Did you see, my love, that was not so terrible, was it?"

"Oh no Master, I cannot wait to do it again."

I jerked off Juliette for the good job she had done.

"Now let's go to bed. Mary will sleep with me (I had not spent a lot of quality time today with my love) and she was radiant with happiness. I wanted to make love to her, not merely fuck her. I caressed, kissed and licked her from head to toe. She was moaning and pushing small cries. I possessed her very gently, with love and for a very long time, adjusting my strokes not to have her come too quickly and she came three times in a row. She then climbed on me and rode me and I came in her. We were saying little nothings to each other, lover talks. Tonight, she was not my slave, but my loving mistress and we fell asleep in each other arms

To continued