Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 07

Story Info
Anita becomes my new slave.
3.2k words
3.9
8.8k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

Next morning, Mary and Carmen went back to their rooms and I went to Juliette's room. She had come back after we fell asleep and she had already reverted to her female self. I laid down in her bed next to her. She woke up and I pulled her to me. I gave her a long kiss and reached down under the covers and grabbed her cock. I stroke it a few times.

"How was your meeting, darling?"

"It was very good, I have made a couple millions more."

I stroke her cock a few more times and she was hard. I propped myself on my elbow, my favorite position to masturbate my women and my hand played with her cock, tickling it, pulling it, titillating it.

I grabbed her balls patted and caressed them. She was getting hot and I had some precum on my fingers.

"Please, Master, make me come".

I stroke her hard and she came in my hand, grunting like a little animal. I kissed her and fed her her cum.

"Thank you my love, that was the best wake up call I ever had".

"Come to my room, now."

She laid in my bed on her belly and I propped her ass up. I chose a dildo, lubed it and introduce it in her ass. I played with it, pulling and pushing and rotating it, spanked her gently a few time. I felt like I needed to come myself, I moved over her, nibbled her earlobes and started to fuck her ass, at the same time grabbing her cock under her.

"I am going to come in your ass now!"

And I did releasing a lot of my cream in her.

"Clean my cock now, slut."

I rolled on my back, she lowered herself and gave me a thorough cleaning job.

Another day that looked promising!

I went down for breakfast and took a dildo with me.

"Good morning, Master".

Carmen fixed me some eggs and bacon. I stuck the dildo on the door of the fridge. When she served me, my hand went under her skirt and pulled her panties down. I caressed her pussy until it was very wet.

"I want you to fuck the dildo over there. Take your skirt off. "

She went to the fridge, but it was not to get something cold. It would be very hot indeed.

She grabbed the handle of the fridge and pull herself in and the dildo was swallowed all to the end.

She pushed and pulled herself to it and soon she was moaning softly.

I finished my breakfast and went behind her, put my arms around her, my mouth near her ear and whispered.

"You are a slut, you know that. Fucking a fridge, not even a whore would do that. You are my fucking whore and I love you. I love you when you are mine and obey me like the slave you are."

My words pushed her over the edge.

"Please Master, may I come?"

"Yes, darling, come for me."

And so did she, crying of pleasure.

God, I love them when they come for me!

Juliette and Mary had come down for breakfast, too. They witnessed the end of Carmen's show and I could see they were not unmoved. Anyway, I sat down at table with them and said to Mary:

"Darling, what don't you repeat for Juliette, what you told me last night?"

She told Juliette what she had told me about Anita. Juliette seemed to think about it and then said:

"It is not for me to tell Master what he can do and who he wants as his slave. So, decide, Master, but in any case, I don't think she should be a full time resident with us. She could come any time she wants, of course."

"OK, it's settled then. Mary, why don't you invite Anita for dinner tonight, say 6:00. But that will be it. My"harem" is full now: 3 full time slaves and 2 part time. Anybody else would just be a one night stand. Everybody agrees on that?"

Then it was Juliet who wanted to speak:

"I told you business is good, I made some money I was not expecting and I would like to offer a gift to our Master. It would be like a wedding gift since I think we are now like family and hope that's for life."

"I would like to offer Master a new car. His car is starting to look well used, and it does not reflect his status. I have a top of the line Alpina B7 BMW and Mary a very nice little Audi convertible S5 and Master should have the best. What would you like, Master?"

I was flabbergasted and speechless.

"You mean it, my love? It is amazing already for me to live in the luxury of your home, with the best slaves in the world. I am going to feel that I am a kept man."

"Don't be silly, Love, you are not and never will be a kept man, as you say. You are our Master and Mary and I have never been happier in our life. I think it's the same for Carmen."

"All right, you know I am partial to Mercedes but I don't know. Let's me look on the web and I'll tell you."

"In the meantime, I have not made love to Mary yet today, the poor thing. Go to my room, slut, I'll join you soon."

I took Juliette's hand and pulled her on my knees.

"You know, I appreciate it very much but you don't have to do this."

I put my hand in her hair, in the back of her head, and pulled her face to me for a passionate kiss. I kissed her face all over and nibbled at her lobe, kissed her in neck.

"Master, now I want you so much. Look at what you did to me."

I put my hand under her nighty and caressed her cock that was hard like an iron bar.

"I really can't leave you like this, can I?"

I helped her climb on the table, on her back, had her lift her legs and penetrated her. At the same time, I took her cock in my hand and masturbated her. 10 seconds later, she was in trances, and came so hard, she was screaming like she had never screamed before. When her coming subsided, she just sobbed inconsolably.

"Master I love you so much. I belong to you so much."

I licked her tears and went up to Mary.

She was naked on the bed with her legs spread out. Her cunt was glistening. I knelt down between her legs and started to lick her pussy, all over, her lips, her clit, nothing sophisticated, just voracious. I settled with my lips around her clit and licked and pulled and kissed. I put 2 fingers in her cunt and masturbated her at the same time. She, too, screamed and cried and came in my mouth.

I then, pulled myself up and kissed her with ardor on the mouth. In a swift move I penetrated her and fucked her vigorously. She was still very aroused, and so was I. We came at the same time with lots of kisses and nibbling.

It was now almost lunchtime.

"Let's take the boat and go to the marina and have lunch at the restaurant there and then to the beach we went last time."

"Carmen, you come with us."

We had a nice lunch and headed to the beach, sunbathing on the deck. We had a good time, swimming, playing in the water with a lot of groping, caressing and rubbing, but no sex.

Then we went back, we had invited Anita at 6:00 and Carmen had to fix dinner. She went at it and Juliette, Mary an I after a quick shower, sat in the lounge with a drink. At 6:00 on the dot, the bell rang and Anita walked in. She was cute as a button, blond, almost white, blue eyes, in a very nice and colorful dress black with flowers, nice legs.

"Good evening, Master." was her first words."

"Would you like a drink, darling?"

"Yes please, a vodka would be fine."

She was standing in front of me, pale and looking shy.

"So, you want to be my slave, do you?"

"Yes Master, I have had fantasies about having a master and when Mary told me about you,..."

"You are sure about that? Do you know the rules?"

"Not exactly, but I have an idea?"

"Do you? Let me tell you the rules then, little slut."

"1- you'll do anything I say, anything at all. You can never say no to me, you never hesitate to obey, even for half a second.

2- You cannot come without my permission

3- You cannot have sex with anybody but me, without me ordering you to. Not with each other, not with yourself. You cannot masturbate without my permission.

4: You may desire things I have not done to you. You can and should make any suggestion you have. I may or may not act up on them. The dirtier and kinkier your suggestion, the more chance it will get.

5: You must have perfect hygiene, and you pussy and body must be perfectly shaven at all time."

"Are you still sure you want to be my slave."

"Yes Master, I do."

I got up, took her in my arms and gave her a long and deep kiss, my tongue exploring her mouth that tested very good. I backed up a couple of steps and looked at her.

"Undress my little slut, take your dress off."

Her dress slipped down her body to the floor and she stepped over it. She had really a nice body, a full breast, but not very large, a small ass.

"Your bra, now."

She unhooked it and it went the same way as the dress.

"Your panties now."

She pulled her panties down and off. Her pussy was unshaven, and just a shade darker than her hair.

"What do you think, girls? Is she to your taste, What about you Carmen?"

"Yes Master, She is very beautiful."

"Come closer, slut."

I took her in my arms again, my mouth went to her neck, then her nipples, and I sucked on them. My hands went down following the curves of her body, my left one ended up on her ass, the right one on her pussy. Both my hands went searching, one for her asshole, the other one for her pussy. Not surprisingly she was soaked. My fingers plaid with both her holes.

"Where do you prefer to be fucked, slut, your pussy or your ass?"

""My pussy, Master, I've never been fucked in my ass."

"You know what, You're here thanks to Mary. If you don't regret to be here, you should thank her."

"No, Master, I mean I don't regret it, Thank you, Mary, thank you."

"I think you should thank her a little better than that."

To Mary "Come here my love, Anita wants to thank you personally. Remove your panties, sit on the table and spread your legs."

I helped Anita bend over to Mary's pussy.

"Eat Mary's pussy, slut. I assure you, it's delicious."

She started licking, and Mary started moaning. I placed myself behind Anita, lowered my pants and possessed her right there in her pussy. She emitted a loud cry, so I had one moaning and one crying.

Anita went wild, and was fucking me back.

"Please Master, please."

"Yes, slut, you may come."

She forgot all about Mary' pussy and came with a scream.

I did not move and kept my cock in her. "Remember Mary, slut! Fucking is not all about your own pleasure, it's for the pleasure of your partners too."

She resumed licking Mary and I resumed fucking her.

"Mary, my love, you can come whenever and as many times as you want."

She followed my advise and came with much moans and grunts.

Anita was starting to feel like she was ready for a second coming and fucked me back even harder than the first time. Then there was a second for Mary and a third for Anita.

To Anita "That's good, my slut, you are not inhibited or shy with your pleasure, I think you are going to become a very good little slave and that I am going to love you very much."

"Give me a kiss, I want to have some of Mary's juices from your mouth. She tastes so good."

We then sat down for dinner, Anita still naked. Carmen had prepared a delicious prime rib with green beans and baked potatoes and everybody enjoyed it.

During dinner, I wanted to say a few things.

"I think we should relax rule number 2. All you sluts are usually so taken in enjoying, that you just cannot beg on time before you come. So let say, you can come now whenever you want except if I specifically instruct you not to".

"Second, Juliette has been very good and very obedient girl, and here too, I want to relax the rule. You can suck her cock now and have her come in your mouth. You just cannot swallow her cum. You can only swallow mine and you must do it every time and do it completely."

"Also do not forget rule number 4. I am open to hear your fantasies and make them come true."

We had sherbet for desert before we resumed our welcome party for Anita.

"Anita, now, I think you should thank Carmen for the very good dinner. When it's not my cock that's fucks her, Carmen loves to have her pussy eaten while being finger fucked. I am sure she will be happy to reciprocate."

Carmen got naked and laid down on a sofa. Anita followed her there, and went down on her and inserted 3 fingers in Carmen's pussy. Carmen loved it indeed and with the sexual tension that was in this room, and the excitement of a new young lover, as well as her natural drive for sex, She came violently within a few minutes.

Then she helped Anita down and gave her the same treatment with the same result.

I took Mary apart and told her to get a dido with a strap-on.

"Anita love, go to Juliette now and suck her cock".

"I am not sure I understand, Master, you are talking about Juliette an her cock. You mentioned the same during dinner."

"I see, Mary did not tell you. You see, Juliette used to be Mary's husband (and still legally is), but when I met her, I made a real woman out of her when I made her my slave. So, to me she is and always was a woman, the only difference is that she has a cock instead of a pussy, but for everything else, she acts and reacts as a girl."

Anita went to Juliette, helped her out of her clothes, knelt down in front of her, took her cock in her hand, stroke it a few times and wrapped her mouth around it. She gave her a thorough blow job, bringing grunts out of her. As she was ready to come, she removed her cock of her mouth, and finished it with a few strokes. Juliette was ecstatic to have been sucked for the second time in a few hours.

Mary had come down with what I asked her to fetch. "Mary, my love, I want you to put the strap-on and fuck Anita any way you want."

"Yes, Master."

She took her by the hand and led her to a sofa. She wanted to fuck her the old fashion way. She laid down on her, kissed her gently, rubbed her pussy a few times to make sure she was well wet and penetrated her. Mary had chosen a dildo with an extension that was penetrating her too. Both my sluts would enjoy it the same way. She started fucking Anita, who was fucking her back. They went at it like there was no tomorrow and pretty soon were moaning and crying before coming together for what looked like a very strong orgasm.

I went to them and French kissed them both ravenously.

All this activity has taken a toll on me. I had not come since the beginning of the party and needed it badly now. I sat down on the edge of the sofa and made Anita kneel in front of me.

"Now, it's my turn, darling, show me how good you are at sucking my cock."

She took it in her mouth all the way in. The tip of my cock was in her throat. Her head went up and down, while my cock was stuck between her tongue, her palate and her lips. She was very good at it. She and I were enjoying it very much and after a few minutes, I came strongly. She kept my cock in her mouth, sucking my juice out of it and swallowing it. She kept it a long time, to make was sure she had collected it all.

"Well done, my love, you passed!"

It was late now and I said,

"We are not going to let Anita drive home, She will slip with me and Mary."

We went to bed. We knelt down all three facing each other and had a three way kiss. Our tongues were playing with each other, our mouths wide open to be explored by the two other ones, sucking, licking, teasing. I had my hands on their asses then on their pussies and could feel the moisture coming up. My cock was hard too.

I laid down on the bed with my cock up. "Suck my cock, you two sluts."

They went to work, sharing it, sucking and licking my rod and my balls. They were very aroused and so was I. Now, ride my cock, first Mary. She straddled me, her cunt swallowing my cock and her hips going up and down over it. I let her for a few minutes. She was moaning and I pushed her on the side. "Anita now!"

She followed Mary example, and in turn straddled me and fucked herself on my cock. She was getting out of control like she was on a wild horse:

"You can come now slut" and she screamed and collapsed on my chest. I pushed her aside.

"Mary, come back on here, You can come when you are ready." She came back on my cock, and rode me with abandon. I grabbed her at the waist bringing her to me, she lowered her head and gave me her mouth, for me to take in my mouth. I kissed her passionately and she came with her mouth full of mine.

To be continued