Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 08

Story Info
Anita gets deflowered.
3.2k words
3.88
7.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

*****

I woke up next morning with a hard on. My 2 women were naked in each other arms.

I did not feel in very good mood, and I wanted to take it on somebody. They were here and it's on them that I was going to take it. I decided they would have to be spanked.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and said.

"Anita, slut, come and take the spanking position."

I dragged her over my knees, her belly down and her ass up and started to spank her.

"Ouch, Master, what have I done?"

"Nothing at all, I just felt like spanking you."

After I slapped her ass a few times I slid my hand between her thighs and felt her pussy. It was wet. "What a slut you are!, You just want to be fucked, don't you? You are going to get it."

I threw her on her back, climbed over her, forced my cock into her and started taking her. To tell the truth, I really did not have to force it very much, since she was quite open to my advances. Her pussy was eager to welcome me. She was already moaning with anticipation and my mouth took hers. I gave her a few cock strokes and she just wanted more. I kissed her neck, licked her ears, sucked on her nipples, took her mouth again. She was panting.

"Master, I love you, I want you, Please give it to me."

And I did. She came as I did, filling her cunt with my cum. I felt much better. My bad temper had evaporated like dew under the morning sun.

Mary was watching us.

"Anita, my love, I am spent for the time being, you'll have to take care of Mary."

"Spread your legs, my love, Anita is going to take care of you."

Mary went on her back, her thighs wide spread, and Anita moved in between them and ate her pussy gluttonously. Mary, who is what she is, did not take long to react and her pussy was fucking Anita's tongue with enthusiasm. She came crying like she was being murdered. But Anita's pussy was still full of my cum and Mary had to clean it up. She did with delectation and brought Anita to another strong climax.

The two girls had to go to work, they took a quick shower and were off.

I went down for breakfast and Carmen was in the kitchen, ready to serve me. I had a cheese omelet and a coffee and I felt Carmen's expectation. This slut wanted to be fucked, but I had another idea. I had noticed her breast was very sensitive and I wondered if she could come with only tits play.

You know, almost all women love their tits to be touched,groped and sucked in love making but some women go beyond that. It looks like there is direct link between their tits and their pussies. When their tits are played with, they become quickly very aroused and very wet.

I undressed Carmen who was wearing only a robe, and led her to the lounge on a sofa, where she laid down. I went immediately to her bosom ignoring her pussy. I caressed, groped, licked, sucked, nibbled, bit on them and Carmen could not contain her whining and moaning. She was really hot.

I kept ignoring her pussy and sucked her tits like I wanted to extract milk, I had them between my tongue and palate and my lips acted like a suction pump. I took only a few minutes before Carmen went wild and came without me even touching her pussy.

She had such a astounding look in her eyes that I had to laugh.

"You see my darling, there are other ways for you to come. Your tits are your best friends."

I kissed her mouth tenderly and she returned my kiss with dividends.

Now, I really needed to piss. And I got another idea. I went up to Juliette's room. She was taking a shower. The bathrooms in this house were like everything else, great. There was, of course, besides the very luxurious sinks and toilet, a large bathtub with jacuzzi and also an open shower like in a handicap bathroom. The floor under the shower was covered with a large wood lattice over the drain. I joined Juliette under the waterfall, embraced and kissed her in the neck and in the throat, nibbled on her ear and whispered

"Here is the time for your golden shower."

I had noticed when we watched the porn movie that she had been troubled during this sequence.

"Yes, Master. How do you know I would want this?"

"My secret, my darling. Lay down on the lattice."

I positioned myself over her and aimed my cock to her face.

"I want you to swallow some, my slut, so, open your mouth."

She did and I started peeing on her, trying to hit her mouth. She was opening her mouth wide and followed my stream, as to get the most of it. My pee filled her mouth, and she swallowed greedily. I finished by spraying the rest of it on her body and her pussy. She looked happy:

"Thank you master, thank you, your pee tastes so good, I love you."

"OK, slut, I want you to masturbate now."

She grabbed her cock that was fully erect and stroke it. I sat down next to her, took her cock from her and masturbated her. She was moaning. She came quickly, releasing two long streams of cum. I had never seen her ejaculating so much cum and she was out of breath.

"It looks like my pee is a magic potion for you."

"Yes, Master, it was all great, thank you."

I had taken Carmen and Juliette without coming myself and I needed a release.

"Dry up, slut and come to the bed."

I had her lay on her back, lifted her leg over my shoulders, lubed her ass and my cock and possessed her. Her ass was so tight this morning, it took only a few strokes for me to fill her with my cum.

"Have you thought about what car you want, Master?"

"Not yet, but I will now."

I went to the computer and opened all luxury car sites I wanted a convertible that was a little sporty, but was also very comfortable.

I thought I maybe saw what I wanted on the Mercedes site (I am partial to Mercedes): an E400 Cabriolet.

I went back to Juliette's room. "I think I know what I want. What don't we go for a test drive."

"Sure, Master, let's go."

That's great when money is not an issue, isn't?"

We went to the Mercedes dealer, got a test drive of a similar car, except it was not the right color (red) and not the extras I wanted. So, we had to order it. It would be available in 2 weeks.

When the deal was done, we went back home.

"Thank you, my slut."

I took her in my arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss. "You deserve something extra, what will it be?"

"Master, you have not spanked me since the first day I met you. I wish you spank me, give me another golden shower and fuck my ass."

"Nothing easier, my love."

We went to my bedroom that has the same bathroom as hers. I undressed her,

"Let's start with the golden shower. I need to pee."

We repeated what we had done earlier. This time she drank even more of my pee. This slut really loved this.

We took a shower to clean up and I helped her wash her hair (she had her short wig), I then lathered her body with more attention than necessary on her cock and between the cheeks of her ass and asshole. We dried each other. She had a ragging hard on. We went to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed, put her in position over my laps, and spanked her hard and for a long time. She was crying and sobbing when I was done with her and her ass had a nice crimson color.

"Now, my whore, I am going to make you taste something different. On your four with your head up."

I chose a whip from my cabinet and whipped her on her back and her thighs, avoiding the areas that were red from the spanking she had received. I gave her 20 lashes.

"On your back now." She rolled over and I gave her 10 more lashes on her belly, her breast and her legs. She was crying even louder now.

"On your four again and spread your legs."

Again I lubed her ass and my cock and penetrated her hard. I fucked her this way for a long time and she came moaning and screaming. When she was done, I kept fucking her and shortly after that, she came again and I came too.

"Thank you, Master, it was wonderful. A car is a small price to pay (when money is not an issue). I love you so much, I so belong to you."

A few minutes later, Mary and Anita were back. Juliette went down and I could hear them talking. Juliette was telling them all about the car and the thank you she got from me. This slut was so proud of her golden showers, spanking, whipping and fucking. I think she wanted to make them jealous.

I staid put in my room on the bed as I definitely needed a rest.

But, it did not last long as a few minutes later, somebody knocked at my door. "Come in" I said. Both came in.

"I am tired, my loves, don't ask a lot of me."

Anyway they came close to me.

"Lay down on the bed and keep quiet. How was your day?"

"It was OK, nothing special, not like Juliette who got a hell of a good time."

"OK, loves, undress and Anita, get a strap on."

She did and I said"Yesterday, Mary fucked you. So today, I want you to fuck her."

Anita had Mary on her four, caressed her pussy and introduced a finger, rubbed it a few times. She put the strap on, went behind Mary, penetrated her and fucked her.

"Please Master, this is not what I want. I want you in my pussy. I have missed you so much since this morning, Please."

Anita, with her strap on, did not know what to do.

I tell you, these sluts are going to kill me.

"Stop then and take this strap on off .Come next to me, one on each side with your pussy on my thigh. Good, now rub your pussy on my thigh, put your hand on my cock and kiss me, a three way kiss like last night."

These 2 wet pussies on each of my thighs, their hands and their mouths did the trick and I started to have a new erection. I pushed them of me, turned around and started with Mary giving her long kiss that finished hardening my cock, while my right hand played with her pussy, my fingers in her hole and on her clit. I penetrated her.

"Oh! Yes Master, that's what I needed. I wanted your cock. I love your cock so much. Please fuck me." I was now moving my pelvis up and down. Her pussy was so wet and warm. She was fucking me back hard. Soon she cried and moaned and finally screamed as her orgasm grew like a wave.

"I love you, my darling, now it's Anita's turn."

She reluctantly let me get of. And I applied the same treatment to Anita, except that now my cock was hard from the get go. Her mouth was hot in mine, her pussy soaked. I fucked her and she came like a slut with lots of little cries.

.

"Tell me, Master, what about this golden shower you gave to Juliette?" Asked Mary, "Do you think I'd like it?"

"I am sure you will, my slut. For Anita, it's a little bit too soon. She must feel she belongs to me 110%. For now, she is only 100%."

"Master can I suck your cock?" asked Anita.

"Not now, darling, I want it to stay hard".

I was thinking of Carmen, how she had come this morning through her tits only, and I wanted to take her.

I called her and she came to my room, red with excitement as she knew what was awaiting her.

I got up,

"Come here, my darling."

I removed her tank top, then her bra and I sucked on her nipples, that were hard. She gasped, She was ready. I removed her skirt and let her panties slide down her legs. She was really a beautiful woman. My hand went down to her pussy and I had confirmation that she was ready indeed.

"Get on your four, on the bed, and spread your legs."

I knelt down on the bed, behind her and caressed her ass and her clit, not too long. I did not want her to come prematurely, as I knew she was eager to come. I possessed her and fucked her slowly and deeply. "Take me, master, please."

"Not yet, slut."

I pulled out of her and gave her a few slaps on her behind.

"Please Master."

I penetrated her again and she came immediately with her usual moans and grunts.

My two other women were still on the bed and had been watching us.

"Anita, now is the time to give me this blow job. I stayed on my knees, got Carmen to move off, and Anita came and gulped my cock. She had a good technique and since I was really hot now, I gave her the gift of my cum, which she swallowed at once.

"I really feel like going to the pool. Anybody interested?"

Mary and Anita wanted to come, and a few minutes later Juliette came to join us. Carmen had to go to the kitchen to prepare dinner. We were all naked.

We wadded, swam, played with a ball and then rested on the lounge chairs.

Juliette had recovered from her earlier sessions, and came to share my chair to be kissed and cuddled.

I tell you this woman was and acted more womanly than a lot of "real" women I know. Her womanhood had been bottled up for so long, that when I collapsed the dam last week, she had so much to give as a woman, she went all the way out, giving herself to me like I was her savior.

"I know what you want, slut but all you are going to get is my hand."

I had decided that tonight I will deflower Anita's ass and I better save myself.

So I let my hand go to Juliette cock and caressed her. She was shivering. "Please Master."

I stroked her a little bit harder. She moaned and gave me her mouth. I kissed her and stroked her until she came. She had ejaculated on my hand, my arm and my breast.

"Clean me, slut."

"With pleasure, Master."

And licked her cum from my body.

"Anita, my love, you are going to be deflowered tonight. This cause for celebration, your little ass is going to be mine."

She blushed like the virgin she was there.

"Go, ask Carmen for a a couple of bottles of Champagne and glasses and tell her to come too."

They both came back with what I had asked and we all had a drink. The Champagne was excellent.

"Carmen, is dinner ready?"

"Almost Master, in 5 minutes."

We all went to the dining room with our glasses and had dinner, roasted chicken and potatoes.

I wanted everybody to participate in Anita deflowering. We all moved in the lounge.

"Anita, my slut, climb on the table, on your four, your ass on the edge. Carmen help her out."

"Carmen, since you are here, I want you to lick her asshole and push your tongue inside."

Anita seemed to find it pleasant enough, as she arched her back in an effort to get more of Carmen's tongue in her.

"Good, my love, now Juliette, get the lub and apply some in her hole."

Juliette was very serious about it and I had to laugh a little bit, as, so far it looked more like a precision surgery than ass fucking.

But, all my girls had come to me with a virgin ass hole, and I knew the importance of having a good first experience for future enjoyment. Juliette had now half her medium finger in and rubbed the lub inside.

"Now, Mary, add some lub and apply it generously and deeper."

Her finger was almost all in Anita' s ass and she was doing a good job, trying to open it up.

"Master, she really has a tiny hole."

"OK, go and get the three smallest dildo we have and a but plug."

When she was back, Carmen coated the smallest dildo with lub, and inserted it in Anita's and pushed and pulled it slowly. We could see some progress.

"Now, Juliette, the second one." and then "Mary, the largest one."

That was some team effort!!

I went to help and inserted 2 well oiled fingers, then 3. Anita was squealing now, but moved her ass like fucking herself on my fingers. I kept at it for some time and I could feel her relax. I helped her getting down from the table and on the floor. I knelt down and put my well lubed cock on the edge of her hole and pushed myself in with a small back and forth motion. And all at once, the ring opened up and I was in. I kissed her neck and behind her ears, and extended my hand to her clit for a gentle rubbing. She was starting to love it and now was moaning. She came all of a sudden, with a loud shriek. She seemed totally surprised she had come, pain giving way brutally to pleasure.

I helped her lay on her back and urged my three girls to eat her, all over, her pussy, tits, mouth...

I had myself a finger in her ass. She got herself a new tremendous climax. What a slut!

Of course, all this operation had not left my women unmoved and they really had deserved a reward.

I started with Carmen and gave her a really good fuck and she came within minutes, then Juliette who I took in the ass and she too, climaxed quickly. Mary was next and being the slutest of all had a chattering orgasm. I finished how I started by taking Anita's ass who also had a tremendous climax.

We all had a drink before going to bed, and I had Juliette install the but plug in Anita before sending her home.

To be continued