Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 10

Story Info
One night stand.
3.6k words
4.16
8.6k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Although you can read all chapters by themselves, we recommend that you start reading in the order of the chapters, as this is a saga of love, humiliation, pain and pleasure that benefits from being read in the proper order. Hope you enjoy it and like to share your comments.

***

After dinner, I said:

"Time for rewards, Juliette will now receive her prize; everybody in my bedroom and everybody naked."

We all went to the bathroom, Juliette with half a hard on. I grabbed her cock, caressed it until it was a full hard on.

"OK, darling, you know the drill."

She laid down on her back in the shower over the lattice and spread her legs. My other girls gathered around her with a quizzical look on their faces. I stepped over her, one foot on each side of her, I took my flaccid cock in my hand and aimed at her face. I started peeing. She opened her mouth and attempted to drink as much as she can. When she had enough I finished by targeting her pussy. She had a ragging hard on now.

"Masturbate my love."

She came very quickly, whining. My other sluts applauded spontaneously.

I turned the faucet of the shower on.

"Everybody under the shower."

We were all five of us laughing, happy to be together. Mary came to me rubbing her body against mine.

"Oh, Master, you never did this to me! Please Master, promise that you will, it looked so good."

Then came Emma:

"Me too, Master, please, you know I am your slave. You will, won't you?"

Carmen was quiet. She was trying to process what she had seen. After a while, she said:

"Me too, Master. I am your slave for you to do anything you want to."

We all dried each other and we ended up on my bed.

"Everybody goes to bed now. I have promised the night to Mary."

Mary and I stayed alone in the bed. She was all over me immediately.

"This golden shower turned me on so much, Master. I need you. My pussy is ready to explode."

I gently pushed her on her back and crawled between her legs. This show had been a turn-on for me too and I had a good erection, but I wanted to take my sweet time. I kissed her mouth for a very wet kiss, my tongue all over her mouth. She was gasping.

I took her very slowly and she was moaning. I moved faster and she came with a loud scream. I kissed her face everywhere, as if I wanted to eat her up and I kept fucking her. After a few minutes, I felt she was ready for a second orgasm and I was close too. I let it go freely and we came together with a lot of noise and fury. We stayed in each other arms for a very long time until we both fell asleep.

Something woke me up in the middle of the night. I did not know what until I felt a tongue on my cock. Mary had gone down on me and was licking me.

"Did I wake you, Master, I am sorry."

"Do you really think you could suck me and I was not going to wake up? Seriously?"

"No, Master, I just woke up and I wanted to eat you. Sorry, Master."

"Since you started so well, then finish the job, slut! Make me come."

"Yes Master, give me your cum, please."

She had started to acquire a good technique. Her lips, her tongue went back to work I was getting very hot and it was not long until I shot my load in her throat.

She came up and kissed me all her way up from my cock to my face.

"Oh, Master, now I won't be able to go back to sleep. I need you to extinguish me."

I propped myself up on my elbow, extended my hand to her pussy and fucked her with my fingers deep in her soaked hole. She was purring like a cat, before moaning, whimpering and she came for me.

"Now, let's get back to sleep, my love."

We woke up, on Sunday morning. I needed to pee. I told Mary:

"Mary, my love, Since you begged for one last night I am going to give you a golden shower this morning. Go to the bathroom and lay down in the shower."

I went to join her and I did the same thing I had done the night before. Mary drank as much of my pee as possible, and I finished peeing on her cunt. That triggered in her a fantastic climax.

"Let's shower now, love."

We went down for breakfast. After breakfast, I pulled Carmen to me and petted her, removed her panties and caressed her clit lightly. She responded by rubbing herself harder on my fingers.

"Please, Master, I want you. I thought about yesterday, this morning. I don't want to be left out because of my shyness. I'll be a much better slave from now on. I'll be your whore and do even more that you want me to. Please."

I bent her over the kitchen table, her bosom pressed against it, lifted her skirt and spanked her vigorously. Her ass took a very nice red color. I then buttered up her ass hole and my cock and took her in the ass.

"You are my slut, my bitch and my whore. Never forget it. You need to let go completely, I have always sensed some reluctance in you. You need to abandon yourself to me, to forget your bashfulness and modesty, to trust me 100%. All I want is your happiness and your pleasure."

I continued fucking her hard, at the same time groping her tits and pinching her nipples. She was panting, her breath went short and her orgasm exploded in her.

"That's better, my love."

"Yes, Master, I understand, please don't give up on me. I swear I'll be your best slave ever."

While I was restarting Carmen's training, Anita had come in and had watched me take care of Carmen.

She came to me:

"Master, I am back."

"How was your visit to your parents?"

"They were very happy to see me, but I missed you, Master. My pussy has been yearning for you all day."

"Undress, darling. Let me take care of your poor little pussy."

She got naked, I embraced her, took her by the hand and took her to my bedroom.

"Mary, come with us and strip, too."

"Now my sluts, I want you do a "69". Eat each other pussy. Anita on top."

They did as I say and after a little time, I bent over Anita and took her pussy from behind, while Mary was licking her clit. She was soaked thanks to Mary's tongue action and my cock found its way all my itself. I could also feel Mary's tongue on my cock.

Under the combined actions of Mary's tongue and my cock, she was whining and grunting and crying and she came beautifully.

"Now switch position, Anita on top. I will finish Mary off."

I took Mary, the same way as Anita and she had another terrific climax.

"By the way, where is Juliette?"

"I think she is working in her office."

"Actually I've never been to her office here. Take me to it."

We went to the back of the second floor and Juliette was talking on the phone in her superb office with windows giving on the pool.

"What are you doing, love?"

"I am taking care of business, I work here a few hours every day. I have an office downtown but I go there very rarely. I make all my decisions here and call my people in the office to give them my instructions."

"How are you doing?"

"Very well. Since I took over 4 years ago, I have doubled our money."

"Jesus, here I have a slave who is beautiful, hot as lava, and on top of that is a business genius."

I kissed her.

"I have to go to a business dinner, Master, I won't be here tonight, but if you don't want me to go, I'll cancel."

"No, no, go! When you've finished here, come to me."

Mary, Anita and I went downstairs and to the swimming pool. I was surprised not to see Emma yet but just as I was having this thought, she showed up, fully clothed.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, slut. You are not dressed for the swimming pool, are you? Undress!"

Anita and Mary were already naked, and soon, she was, too.

"Have you been a good girl? Did not masturbate since last night?"

"Oh, no, Master, I swear!"

"Good, come and lay down next to me."

She did and I propped up myself on my left arm to have my right hand free, bend over her and kissed her.

I caressed her breast, played with her nipples, pinched them, sucked them for some time. She was panting now, but I kept at it.

"Please Master, my pussy is on fire."

"Let it burn, my love, we'll extinguish it later."

And I kept playing with her tits, kissing and nibbling on her throat, her neck, her lobes. She was moaning softly.

"Please, Master, please, I..."

"What is it, I have not touched you yet, can't you control yourself?"

"Oh no, Master, I can't, I think I am going to come..."

"No you won't." but I kept doing what I was doing and French kissing her now.

All of a sudden, her body started to tremble and shudder and she came with a long howling cry.

After she recovered, I said.

"What was that, whore, didn't I tell you not to come?"

"Yes, Master, but I could not help it. It just came over me."

"You'll have to be punished for that. We'll take care of it later."

"For now go and tell Carmen to prepare salads for lunch."

We then had a pleasant time sunbathing and splashing around until lunch.

Juliette joined us for lunch and I had all my slaves , all 5 of them, around me and I felt I was the happiest man in the world.

"Everybody in my bedroom, now, let's have an orgy."

"Emma and Carmen, Juliette and Anita, Mary with me, then we rotate."

"Get the dildos, the strap-ons, and I want everyone to come at least 3 times."

We spent the afternoon fucking, licking, sucking, spanking, masturbating. My sluts and I had a very good time. Carmen now was uninhibited and I was pleased to see her being one of the best sluts.

After that I said:

"Tonight, Juliette has a business dinner, Emma and Anita, go back home and Mary and I will go for a night in town."

We dressed up and we went. I had Mary wear a dog collar and had inserted some vibrating bullets in her pussy. I first wanted to go for dinner in the gourmet restaurant of one of the nicest hotels in town. Then we would play it by ear and might go dancing in a night club.

We sat down at a table and ordered some drinks. There was a nice atmosphere with a band playing soft music. I took the remote control and set it to a low intensity, so Mary would hardly feel it, for a light stimulation.

"How do you like it, my love?"

She blushed.

"It's good Master."

We ordered our dinner and started our appetizers. I increased slightly the setting and Mary wiggled on her chair.

The waiter came to our table with a couple more drinks and said:

"On the part of the lady over there."

I looked in the direction he indicated. There was a woman by herself at a table a little bit further.

She was looking at us and when she caught my eye, she lifted her glass to me. It was an extremely good looking lady, dressed in a classy skirt suit and a white blouse. Her hair was black and curly.

I told Mary:

"Go my darling and invite this woman to our table."

"Yes, Master."

She went and the woman came back with her, bringing her drink.

"Hello, I am Barbara."

"I am George, and this is Mary."

"Sit down, Barbara, What can we do for you?"

"I was watching you and the gorgeous lady with you, your wife, I guess. And I saw that she wore what from out there looked like a dog collar as slaves wear. So it intrigued me."

From closer up, I could see she was impeccably dressed in what looked like expensive clothes. She smelled an expensive perfume, Chanel #5, I think. She was in her forties.

"You have an accent, where are you from?"

"I am English from London."

"So you know everything about slaves and masters? To answer your question, yes, Mary is one of my slaves and my favorite one."

"Oh, I see, you are en experience master, are you? How many slaves do you have?"

"I have 5 full time and occasionally one night stand. Do you belong to somebody?"

"No, I don't, I am married but nobody owns me."

"Do you want to belong to somebody for one night."

"I don't know, I am tempted, but..., I've never done that."

"It's your choice, Barbara, My slaves must be totally willing, they must obey me without reservation for anything I say or do, no matter how degrading it is. So, let's finish our dinner and you can decide."

We finished our meal, talked,and had a coffee.

She was a doctor, an endocrinologist, and had been at a conference for 3 days, took a day off at the beach and was flying back next day.

Now she looked ill at ease and hesitant. She looked at Mary then at me.

"If you have me, I'll belong to you tonight, Sir."

"Do you have a room here in this hotel."

"Yes Sir, room 1105."

"Good, slut. I want you to remove your panties."

"You mean here?"

"Here and now, slut."

She became red like a poppy.

"I am waiting, slut."

She wriggled discretely on her chair, easing with little motions the panties that were probably tight around her ass. I could see she had been successful in lowering them to the top of her thighs. She made them go down to her knees and in a swift movement, got them past her angles and feet, and removed them.

"You see, slut, it was not so difficult, was it?"

"No, Master."

"Let's move to your room now."

We went to the elevators; I could see she was not used to have her pussy and ass naked in a public place. We went to the 11th floor and to her room. It was a really nice room with a king size bed.

I sat on the bed and watched my women.

"Mary, my love, I want you to undress Barbara. Slowly, lasciviously, make me a show of it."

She removed her jacket, then started to unbutton her blouse, one by one., Then she eased it out of her shoulders. She had very good looking tits, firmly kept in place by a black lacy bra.

"Good my love, now remove the bra."

I could see Barbara anticipation growing. Mary untied the bra and removed it.

"Now, darling, caress these tits and suck on these nipples."

"Barbara, my slut, you have beautiful tits".

She was grunting at the caresses and kisses from Mary.

"Now the skirt".

Mary untied it and let it slide down her legs. Her pubic hair was black and well groomed.

"Step over it and come here, love."

She came to me and I helped her lay down on the bed. My mouth went to her tits, and I kissed, and sucked and nibbled on them. Barbara was now moaning and her breath was short.

"Spread your legs, slut."

"Mary, eat her pussy."

She knelt down between her legs and her tongue played with her clit and her mouth sucked on her lips.

Barbara was now in the heights of pleasure and she came with a long scream.

"You are a slut, you know that. Come here."

I lowered my pants and grab her hair to bring her to my cock.

"Suck, whore."

"Maria, my love, undress."

Barbara took my cock in her hand and started sucking it.

"You are a cocksucker, slut! Beg for me to fuck you."

"Yes, Master, please, fuck me, my pussy, my ass, fuck me everywhere. I want you so bad."

I put her on her four, and fucked her from behind.

"Maria, my love, come present your pussy to this slut, she is going to eat you while I fuck her."

"See, she looked like a very respectable lady, but look at her now, this lady is really a bitch in heat."

My words had as much effect on her as my cock, and she was ready to come again, grunting, moaning, crying.

"Master, please, make me come, I belong to you, I love you, fuck me!!"

And she came like she, I am sure, had never come before.

"Now, slut, don't think only about yourself. Eat Mary's pussy."

And Mary who still had the bullets in her pussy, came beautifully.

"Now, I am going to fuck your ass. You have been fucked in the ass before?"

"Yes Master, my husband loves it."

So, I took her ass, there was plenty of lubrication from her pussy already. Maybe her husband loved it, but she was all for it as well and came very quickly.

I had not come yet although I had her pussy and her ass.

The mouth was then my logical choice. And I am a very logical man.

"Come and suck me, now, my love."

She did perform nicely in this exercise too, and I came in her throat and she swallowed it all.

We all took a well deserved rest. I had both my women on my sides, half turned toward me, so I could kiss them alternatively.

After a while, I said:

"You know, I have neglected Mary. Sorry darling, but this slut here was so hot, I could not risk a meltdown."

I laid on my back on the bed.

"Come my love, ride my cock."

Mary did not need more encouragement. But she did not want to sit on it, she wanted to lay on top of me, in such a way that her all body was in contact with mine and I could embrace her, kiss her, taste her. She wanted to show Barbara, that it was not only sex between us, but love. Still she had my cock deep in her, and she was fucking me with her pelvis. And she came with a tremendous climax, while clinging to my neck, her mouth on mine.

This scene was not lost on Barbara.

"Please Master, take me again, I want you."

"You know what I want slut. I feel like spanking you. You see, I love spanking my women. Come here, on your four and beg for it. Maybe I'll fuck you after that."

She did, I got up and started caressing her ass and her pussy. Suddenly, I spank her hard once, then several milder slaps. Between each slap, I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her button. After a dozen of this treatment, she was whimpering and groaning, begging for release. I did not pay attention to her supplication, but kept the spanking/rubbing sequence. Shortly after that she came so loud, that I thought of the poor neighbors and hopped the soundproofing was first class.

"Barbara, you kept my Mary from having a night in town with dancing and fun. I want you to make it up to her. Now, Mary is your mistress for her to do whatever she wants with you."

"OK, my love, have fun with this slut."

For the next hour or so, Mary had fun. She masturbated her only to stop just before she came and keeping her on the edge before making her come on her elbow. She had her lick her pussy and ass hole. She slapped her and bit her and pinched her before having her masturbate with objects like a tooth brush, a coffee cup, the receiver of the phone. She finished by having her suck on her pussy until she came twice. Barbara was thoroughly humiliated by another woman, but she came herself several times before falling asleep. Actually we all fell asleep.

In the morning we woke up late. Barbara's flight was late in the afternoon. We ordered breakfast.

While eating, I coated my cock with marmalade and had Barbara lick in off.

"I wish I could stay here at least a couple of weeks, and be your slave, Master. You made me discover my true nature, I think."

"You can come back, whenever you want, slut. Just arrange it with Mary."

"In the meantime, I am going to give you a parting spanking and fuck. Then we'll have to go."

I sat on the side of the bed, and pulled her to my favorite spanking position, her stomach on my knee and her ass up.

"Beg, slut!"

"Please, Master, spank your slave."

I started doing just that and she was crying and groaning. Since she was to spend several hours sitting in a plane, I gave her a light spanking, that anyway, went right to her pussy. She was soaked and I fucked her hard, before she came like the whore she was.

***

The end.

I have decided to stop at least for a while this series. I felt my ideas were starting to dry up, and that I was repetitive now. But I appeal to you, my dear readers and specially my followers. If you have any ideas and suggestions for other chapters, I would love to hear them and I would use them in new writings. I will, in any case, keep writing other stories.