Love Hurts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention was on something else and I heard her but didn't hear her if you can understand that. "Okay, I can look after the inn for you," I replied.

Alison sighed. "I said we, that's 'we' as in you and me. I've booked accommodation in a decent hotel."

"But Alison, you can't afford it—you're barely getting by here."

Alison grinned. "Professional courtesy—the owner is a cousin of mine and we're very good friends. He's given me a good discount, a massive discount. To set your mind at rest, it's free as he has some vacancies right now. If you're worried about costs, then you can pay for our meals."

"That's fine. But who'll look after the inn?"

"Nellie Cole, she's the one who ran the hotel in Glenverie. Likes to keep her hand in although she's retired. She's helped me out before when I've needed a break."

And so it was that we found ourselves in the lobby of a very pleasant hotel in the centre of Inverness. The owner, burly and bearded and introduced to me as Andy, came out from behind the counter to envelop Alison in a bear-hug. I admit to feeling a pang of jealousy as they embraced, even though Alison had told me beforehand that cousin Andy and his partner were gay men. "You wait here, Marti," Alison instructed, "I'll go and check us in." She followed Andy to the counter, the two of them whispering to each other. Then Alison called out: "Come along, Marti."

We went upstairs and Alison unlocked a door. The room was large, light and airy and I could see an en-suite to one side. There were armchairs, a huge TV and a coffee table and the room was dominated by a king-sized bed. "Very nice," I commented, "So where's my room?"

Alison laughed and threw her arms around me. "This is our room," she said.

"Alison Richie! You've conned me!"

"Yes, I was getting fed up with waiting for you to sort yourself out so I'm presenting you with a fait accompli. Tonight, Marti Howard, you are going to find yourself well and truly seduced."

I admitted defeat. "Why wait for tonight?"

"Thank God you've seen sense at last," Alison said.

"Guess I'm just a daft Sassenach," I replied, "not recognising real treasure when it's right in front of me." And then I kissed her. We stood there kissing for a long time, our lips slightly parted, until Alison took my lower lip between her teeth and gently sucked on it. Her tongue flicked out to tease my lips and I met it with mine. We explored one another's mouths and I could feel my juices starting to run. At last Alison broke away slightly, breathing heavily.

"Are you going to undress me, Marti?"

"I'll draw the curtains," I said.

"Don't bother, it's only shops opposite and if anyone sees us it'll probably bring the customers in for the show. Now get these clothes off me."

I leaned in to nuzzle at her jawline and throat. Her skin was soft and warm and she tasted clean and fresh. I slipped my hands beneath her sweater and drew it off very slowly, caressing her torso as I went. When Alison was free of the garment I bent my head to kiss her cleavage before reaching behind to unclasp her lacy, emerald-green bra which fell away to the floor. Her body was softly rounded while her breasts, larger than mine, had long pink nipples already standing erect.

I took one in each hand as my lips sought out her throat, kissing and licking from one side to the other. Playing with her nipples between finger and thumb, I allowed my mouth to find the lobe of an ear, nibbling at it and then exploring the whole ear with my tongue. Alison moaned, putting a hand behind my head to keep me close. I pulled away to lower my head and take one of those lovely nipples and a little of the breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue about it as I sucked. It was far and away one of the sweetest boobs I had ever tasted.

"That's lovely, Marti," Alison gasped, "but I've still got other clothes to come off."

I undid the zip at the side of her plaid skirt, letting it fall and leaving Alison wearing only frilly French knickers which matched her bra. I slipped a finger into a leg of the knickers and ran it along the outside of her cleft. She was already a little wet and I sniffed at my finger to enjoy her natural scent before licking it off. I removed her knickers very slowly, revealing a glorious bush of red-gold hair, thick on her mound but sparser around the plump lips of her vulva. I pressed my mouth to her honeypot in a long kiss, but without using my tongue, before standing again.

"Your turn to undress me," I told her.

My shirt was long and tucked inside my jeans so the jeans were the first to go. As Alison lowered the zip her knuckles brushed against my crotch sending a little jolt of electricity through me. "Why, Marti," she said when the jeans were fully off, "you should wear a skirt sometimes, you've got beautiful legs. And you look really sexy in just that shirt." If Alison had said that to me in a plain room, I might have thought she was only being kind, but I could see myself in a wall-mirror and realised she was right. My legs did look good and the shirt without jeans did have something.

"There's more to go," I reminded her.

She gave me a little kiss. "Spoilsport, I was enjoying the view."

"You might enjoy it more when I've got nothing on. I'm sure enjoying what I'm seeing."

For each shirt button she unfastened, Alison gave me a fairy kiss, sometimes on my lips or on my throat or on my ear-lobes. At last my shirt dropped and Alison reached behind me to unfasten my bra which was rather plain compared with hers. She eased it from my shoulders then said: "What lovely, lovely boobs you have, Marti." She gave each one a kiss and then wrapped me in her arms so that our breasts were crushed together, stiff nipples rubbing against stiff nipples. By now I could feel kitty tingling and oozing juice.

"You've forgotten something, Alison," I told her, nodding downwards.

"Oh yes." Alison ran a finger over my panty-covered slit. "I'd better get these off you quickly, they're soaked." She knelt and pulled my panties down, resting her face against my mons and inhaling deeply before running her tongue quickly along the cleft. "Mmmm, you smell good and you taste better."

She rose and we came into each other's arms again. "You're right," she said, "the view is great." Alison thrust one of her legs forward so that kitty rested on her thigh and I rubbed my hips back and forth, smearing her with thick juices. I moaned as jolts of pleasure shot through me. Holding her close with one arm, I sought out her pussy with my free hand and found that by now it was as wet and slippery as mine. I fingered her slit and then slowly penetrated her with two fingers which I almost immediately withdrew. They were thick with glistening lubrication.

"Please, Marti, don't stop."

"I'm not stopping," I told her, "I just want to taste you." I sucked Alison's creamy wetness from my fingers and then returned them to her hot, clinging vagina. I slowly finger-fucked her as I continued to ride her thigh. Her pussy was now making lovely sloppy squelching noises as my fingers moved inside her.

Alison nibbled at an ear. "If you really want to taste me," she whispered, "why not drink straight from source?" She pushed me towards the bed and laid me on my back before straddling my face so that I was staring into her pussy. The lips were swollen and slightly parted so that I could see delicate-pink inner lips. Her clit was quite large and already protruding from its hood. Alison lowered herself to my mouth and, clutching at her bottom to pull her closer, I pushed my tongue into her before starting a careful exploration of all her little nooks and crannies. I loved the taste of her, sweet, citrusy and tangy.

Alison reached back to finger and then enter my pussy and it was my turn to make lovely sloppy squelching noises. Her thumb brushed against my clit and I gave a little cry. Alison did it again so that I cried out once more as my hips jerked. She continued to caress me this way and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. I took her clit between my lips, teasing it with the tip of my tongue and it was her turn to cry out. We both redoubled our efforts. I was on the brink and from the noises she was making, I knew that Alison was too. We both came.

There wasn't much of a time lapse between our orgasms, seconds, no more, and we were both emitting little cries of ecstasy. As we fell back to earth from the heavens, we held each other close, our lips and tongues fervent in a succession of kisses. "I taste better from your lips than I do from my own fingers," Alison gasped, "Now lie back, Marti, I want to eat you."

I obediently turned onto my back and starting at my throat, Alison slowly kissed her way down my body. She spent quite a time on my boobs, playing with my dark-red nipples, sucking and licking and nipping gently. When she'd finished with my pussy, I decided, I'd give her breasts the attention they deserved. In the meantime... My nipples were hard and when Alison left them to continue her downward journey, I began to play with them myself. A warm tongue wiggled its way into my belly button and fingers slid into my pussy again, seeking out my magic spot.

Alison moved my legs apart and she eased my labia open so that she could blow tiny feathers of breath onto my clit before using her tongue. She spread my labia farther so she could suck at my puffy inner lips then sucked at my clit just as her probing fingers found my g-spot. I had my second orgasm--it wasn't as powerful as the first but it still did me the world of good.

As Alison came back up to cuddle me, I gasped: 'Why the hell have I kept us waiting for this? What an idiot."

She stroked my cheek. "It's alright, Marti, we've got there in the end."

I think we both fell asleep then. It wasn't for long but when I awoke I found that I had one of Alison's gorgeous nipples in my mouth and that she was smiling happily in her sleep. I felt between her legs and found that she was still wet so I looked at her pussy to see thick white come clinging to her lips and hairs. I scooped some up on a finger and licked it with enjoyment. Then those wonderful big nipples called to me again so I smeared both with more of Alison's come and started to suck and play with them in turn. Alison woke up then.

"God, Marti, you're getting me all randy again."

"Good," I mumbled, "Best way for you to be."

Alison opened her legs for me and I knelt between them, lowering myself until our flowing honeypots were joined together. Her arms went around my neck and her legs wrapped around my backside as her lips and tongue sought mine. "You taste of pussy," Alison said, "I love it." By now the room was becoming thick with a strong smell of sex and woman-come. Our hips continued to jerk in unison and we both squealed as our pearls met and rubbed together. Alison's clit was much larger than mine and it felt as if a tiny dick was pleasuring me.

"I'm almost there, Marti," she gasped, "I'll try..." I think she was going to try to hold on for me but too late. She cried out loudly as she came. Feeling Alison getting there was enough to tip me over the edge and I popped off seconds after she did.

We lay clasped together for several minutes before Alison unwrapped her legs from round me and we fell back. I glanced down and saw that both of our bushes and pussies were liberally soaked with mingled come. I couldn't resist and turned round, plunging my face and tongue into Alison's pussy. She tugged at me until she was able to reach my kitty and we both started licking and sucking avidly. We didn't last long--this time we went off together and we made quite a lot of noise about it. It was a good ten minutes before we could turn ourselves the right way up to embrace and kiss.

We took a shower together later then went downstairs. Andy said: "Room okay, girls? You've been a fair while up there."

"Room's really comfortable, Andy," I assured him while Alison added: "We were a bit tired so we had a wee nap."

Andy grinned. "Aye, I like that kind o' wee nap myself."

* * * * *

"Where are we going?" I demanded for what seemed like the twentieth time.

"Surprise," Alison answered, again for the umpteenth time, snatching at my hand and pulling me along the street. At last we stopped outside a plush-looking hairdressing and beauty salon. Alison pointed. "Here's where we're going."

I glanced at the price list in the window. "Bit expensive, Alison."

"Marti, when will you learn to trust me. This place belongs to Andy's sister, Marie. I've got privileged customer standing here. C'mon." She dragged me through the door. Inside a receptionist gave a huge smile of greeting and told Alison she was expected. A pretty brunette came running over, hugging Alison closely. Again I felt that pang of jealousy. Silly of me seeing they were cousins. I guess I had it bad now. I heard Alison ask "...how Jack and the bairns..." were so I guessed that Marie was straight anyway. "And this is my very special friend Marti," Alison introduced me.

Alison had the works and when Marie had finished with her she looked gorgeous, so much so that if we'd been alone I'd have ravished her on the spot. "Now it's your turn, Marti," said Marie. Ignoring my protests she placed me in a chair back to the mirror. "Who cut your hair last?" I could detect disapproval in her voice.

"I usually just hack at it myself."

"Hmmm! What do you use, knife and fork?" Laughing, she added: "Right, let's see what I can do for you—I always did like a challenge." While Marie worked on my hair, another girl started to apply make-up. At the end of an hour, they turned the chair so I could see myself in the mirror.

I have never bothered a great deal with my looks, never thought much of them. I had always been vaguely surprised that Niamh had fancied me, not to mention all the women I'd had one-night stands with, and then finally Alison. Perhaps they had all seen something that I couldn't. Paul didn't count because he wasn't all there, he didn't really fancy me that way, just wanted another possession. Neither had I ever considered myself butch or femme, I was simply me and that was it. But the woman looking back at me from the mirror was... well, no great beauty but certainly pleasant-looking and feminine. Marie had given me a short, feathery cut which repaired the damage I'd done over the years and flattered me immensely, while the make-up girl had wrought what seemed to me to be a minor miracle. "Thank you," I whispered, "Thank you so much."

Alison took my hand in hers. "Marti, you look so lovely."

We travelled home to Lochverie in the afternoon and that night I moved into Alison's room and bed.

* * * * *

One morning when we'd been lovers for about two months, Alison eased her way from the bed and slipped on a light bathrobe before going to the window where she stood gazing out into the early light. I got up too and stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as I kissed the back of her neck. Alison put her hands over mine and pressed them to her. I could see a light rain falling outside and it reminded me of a short poem I had once read, loved and memorised. Almost unconsciously, I quoted aloud:

"Oh Westron Wind, when wilt thou blow

The small rain down shall rain?

Christ! that my love were in my arms!

And I in my bed again."

"That's so beautiful," Alison said, "Who wrote it?"

"Anonymous as far as I'm aware," I replied, "All I know is that it's fifteenth or sixteenth century, perhaps earlier."

Alison turned in my arms to gaze at me, eyes solemn. "Marti, there's something I need to tell you and please don't take it badly. The thing is... well... I love you. Have done for a while now but I didn't want to risk scaring you off. Couldn't hold my tongue any longer—guess that poem triggered it."

My world seemed to slow down for a moment, and then: "You wouldn't have scared me off. I love you too, Alison." I gave an involuntary sob and could feel tears trickling down my cheeks.

Alison raised a hand to my face. "Why, Marti, what is it?"

It took me a few long seconds to find my voice which trembled when I spoke. "I said I love you. I've never said that to anyone before. I've never been able to."

"Not even Niamh?"

"Not even Niamh."

"But why not, Marti?"

"I guess it's the way I was brought up." I could feel my voice going again and fought to gain control. "I can't remember either of my parents ever telling me they loved me. I can't remember either of them hugging me, not even when I was very small. Too busy wondering where the next bottle was coming from, I suppose. I was lucky to be grunted at. As for my brothers, well, to them I was pointless unless I could be useful in one way or another. I suppose you could say I was pre-programmed not to admit to love. And now I've been able to say it to you and mean it, and that's why I'm crying like a kid. Because at long last I've been able to show some humanity."

"You're in a different place now, Marti," Alison told me," a place you'll find all the love you need." She leaned in to kiss my lips and gestured towards the window. "The small rain is raining down and your love is in your arms." She bent to kiss one of my nipples as she dropped her wrap. "And here's the bed, so let's be in it again."

We made sweet love then and when I came, my tears flowed once more.

* * * * *

I was happy with Alison. No longer only content but genuinely happy although my feelings of guilt over Niamh remained. However, life in general was fine although one evening Jamie McCullough tried his best to ruin the good relations between ourselves and our customers. He misjudged the mood of his audience.

It was about nine p.m. and the bar held its usual quota of customers including Doc Logan and Old Tam. There was a good fire in the hearth to counter the evening chill, the whisky flowed and every once in a while some of the old boys would give us a traditional song, usually a haunting melody in Gaelic. I felt so much at home in the Highlands now and knew for sure that I would never want to leave.

Then suddenly the door crashed open and Jamie lurched in. It was immediately obvious that he'd been drinking although he was aggressive rather than falling-down drunk. Approaching the bar, he said to Alison: "Now I know why you've never taken up any of my offers of marriage." He jabbed an accusing finger in my direction. "It's all because of this English slut."

"Don't you dare call Marti a slut," Alison snapped, "And the reason I've never taken up your offers of marriage is because I can't abide you. You, Jamie McCullough, are an obnoxious brat. Anyway, I was refusing you long before Marti came on the scene. Go away and grow up and maybe one day you'll find a girl who'll put up with you."

"Go home, Jamie," said Doc Logan, "you're drunk and making an idiot of yourself."

"You stay out of this, Doctor," Jamie snarled, "I said slut and I mean slut. Listen to me, you lot. You want to know what's going on with these two? They're queers! Aye, female queers! I've seen them up on the hills when they've not realised I was around. I've seen them, all lovey-dovey, holding hands and kissing and cuddling like a pair of randy teenagers. They're disgusting, they're lesbians!" He spat the last out as if it were a dirty word, likely to contaminate people.

"Och, is that all?" Doc Logan laughed. "Jamie, you're not telling us anything we didn't already know."

"Aye, we already knew!" Old Tam had risen to his feet. "We knew and we don't care! We'd sooner drink wi' these two lassies than wi' any number o' the McCulloughs! Isn't that right lads?" He raised his glass. "Here's tae Alison and Marti!"

1...345678