Love Hurts, And Starrs Are Hot

Story Info
Two pornstars make my dreams come true.
8.4k words
4.39
18.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bodman54
bodman54
12 Followers

It was a normal Saturday night for me. I was hanging out online surfing for some porn to whack it to. I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm 6 foot even with shaggy brown hair that has an annoying habit falling into my, "sky blue eyes", as someone once called them. I work out as regularly as possible so my body is nothing to be ashamed of. I guess my cock is a little big than average though I've never gone out of my way to compare to someone else. I graduate from MIT with my degree in mechanical engineering and landed a great job right out of college that made me lots of money. The only problem was that this job was very demanding so I didn't have much of a personal life. That had led me to searching for many different kinds of porn to satisfy my libido. At one point or another I had stumbled onto a porn site that specialized in BDSM. After that I made that one of my go to websites for porn. I had made a decent amount of money working and I inherited my house from my parents so I had money to spend on membership for multiple sites. I would come home from work, make myself something to eat, sit down at my computer and watch these girls get tie, tormented, and fucked.

As this habit stretched for longer and longer, it became harder and harder to find something new enjoy. Because of that I began to branch out and look at different sites. I'm not sure exactly how it happened but I started to watch videos where the women were in charge and the men were the ones who got tied, teased, and tormented. I have never considered myself submissive, but watching these girls do all these brutal things to these guys made me cum almost as hard as I ever had. No matter what site I was on I found myself continuously going back to two girls. Bobbi Starr and Isis Love. As I said, I don't consider myself all that submissive. More of a switch when it comes to that. But I would let either of those women make me their bitch any day.

This particular Saturday I had just logged on when I noticed a banner. For their 20th anniversary they were running a contest. Buy raffle tickets and get a chance to film with any of their stars for any of their sites. You could buy packages of tickets in increasing amounts. Intrigued I went digging through the contest details to see if there was a catch. When I found none I said what the hell and decided to try my luck. I went to the contest page selected 100 raffle tickets, entered my credit card info yet again and clicked send. I was fairly certain that I wasn't going to win because there were options for 1000 to 10000 tickets. But since it never hurts to try and doesn't really affect me if I don't win I saw no downside. The contest wasn't set to end for another 4 months so I pushed any though about the contest to the back of my mind and focused on work.

4 months go by and I had all but forgotten about that contest I entered on that Saturday night. That was until I got an email saying that I had won. I stared at the screen for at least 5 minutes not believing my luck. This was some of the best news I had ever heard. The only problem was that this wasn't the kind of contest you wanted to go around bragging about winning. But that didn't matter to me because I would be able to live out any fantasy I wanted. I read through the rest of the email to get all the details I would need. There was a link that I was supposed to click to book my session. I have pretty fast internet, but in that instant it felt like I had dial-up.

When the link finally opened I was amazed by all the options I had. When they said anything, they meant anything. At first I was paralyzed with all the options I had. When I started to think coherently again I started to eliminate some of the option that didn't appeal or apply to me at all. I didn't want to do anything that involved a gangbang because I wanted the shoot to be intimate. I couldn't do any of the lesbian shoots for obvious reasons. That still left more than a few sites to choose from. At first I was going to choose ones where I could participate in the domination of the girls. But as I thought about it more I realized that I had a chance to have a once in a lifetime experience with two woman I have fantasized about for a long time. I just had to give it a try. I eventually settled on one of the femdom sites with Bobbi Starr and Isis Love dominating me.

I clicked send and got a message that said that I would be contacted soon to tell me when the girl's schedules had an opening for me. I sat back with a sigh and couldn't help but grin. This had been one of my biggest fantasies since I had found this website and now it was going to happen.

2 weeks pass and I was at work when I got an email on my personal email account. I saw that it was from the website and I immediately closed the email. I knew that I couldn't deal with this at work and it would have to wait till I got home. Considering the fact that it was 9 o'clock in the morning when I got the email, the day just seemed to drag on. Finally quitting time rolled around and I rushed home as fast as possible. I opened my email and read it multiple times. Bobbi and Isis' schedules had a coinciding opening the second weekend of June. They told me that I was needed for two days. One to work on the "script" and the other for shooting. They offered to reimburse me for my flight and hotel. Since it was December I had enough time to request time off from work and book a flight out to San Francisco. The email also made an odd request that I thought would be difficult but doable. They asked that the week before the shoot I was not supposed to cum. They explained that they wanted an impressive show from me. I figured that it was a reasonable request so I emailed back my confirmation.

I flew out, and since I wasn't paying for the flight, I splurged in a way I hadn't before. I found a hotel not too far from where the shoot was scheduled to happen and booked it for 4 days. I figured that I would need one day to get there and prepare, the two days to shoot, and one day to recover. I emailed my boss and asked for those days off in June. Now I just had to wait the 6 months till I could go and have one of the best experiences of my life.

When it was time for me to go I could hardly contain my excitement. The flight and the day before were a completely different kind of torture than the kind I was looking forward to. I brought my laptop with me and spent the whole first day just watching some of my favorite videos of Bobbi and Isis. I had remembered the request them made of me so I hadn't come in over a week. It was extremely difficult for me because I had never been so horny in my life. They said that it would be an impressive show but I didn't know if I would last one thrust before I exploded.

The first day finally came and I showed up at the building promptly at 10. I was ushered into what looked like a regular office. A few minutes later in walked a woman who wasn't either of the woman I was hoping to see.

"Hello, Alex. My name is Rose and I will be the director of your shoot tomorrow," the woman said as she stretched out her hand.

"Hello Rose. Nice to meet you. I'm so excited to be here. Thank you for giving me this opportunity," I replied as I rose to greet her. She smiled at me as she gestured for us to sit at the desk in the room. She opened up the folder she was carrying and laid out a few papers across the desk.

"Well we're excited to have you here. These papers I have are the standard waivers that we have all models sign that state that you know what you are getting into and are willingly doing this." I briefly looked them over before I sign and dated them. "Excellent. Now that we have that out of the way I have some questions to ask you to determine exactly what you want from this scene."

"Ok, shoot," I say as I leaned back in my chair.

"First, what role do you want the dommes to play?"

"Well I think the two roles that turn me on the most are either nurse or cop. So I wouldn't say no to either, or both of those."

"Ok, I think we'll be able to do something with that. Any specific outfits you want them to change into at some point?"

"Well I'd have to say that one of my biggest fetishes is latex. So if they could wear a latex outfit at some point that would be great. I also like that classic corseted domme look."

"Ok I don't know how many outfit changes we will incorporate but we will try to fit those in. Next question. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy CBT and humiliation."

"Well I've never actually experienced CBT but I'd be willing to try. So I guess I'll say. 6. As for the humiliation, I guess looking back now, that was one of the best parts of my favorite movies. The dommes telling the guy how worthless he was, how he was their bitch, how they'd spit in his face and then laugh. I definitely want some of that."

"Ok, so we'll have a little CBT but it won't be too intense or be the focus of movie. I'll tell the girls that they have free reign to say what they want to you. Next, how experienced are you with anal sex?"

"I've never gone out and bought toys specific to the act, but after reading about the prostate I might have experimented with some things I had laying around the house."

"So did you enjoy it? Would you be willing to have the girls perform anal on you?"

"Oh absolutely. As long as they don't try to stick a watermelon up my ass and slowly ramp up the intensity, I won't protest." That got a little bit of a chuckle from here and she wrote some notes on her paper.

"Next question. Are you willing to be tied up in intricate ways?"

"Yeah I have no problem with being tied up."

"Would you be willing to let the girls beat you with various instruments?"

"I guess so. As long as they don't cause permanent damage and don't draw blood."

"Oh don't worry. They'll use a technique that looks much more painful than it actually is. Final question. You have been saving up all you come for a week. Would you be willing to eat it at the end of the shoot?" I was expecting that question but I still had to think about it for a few minutes before I answered.

"Yeah I guess I'd be willing to try. I mean this is all about living out my fantasy, and what dominatrix fantasy would be complete without the dommes making the sub eat his own cum."

"Ok then. It looks like I have everything I'm going to need. I'll whip up a script tonight and we should be all set to shoot tomorrow. Can you be here at the same time tomorrow?"

"Absolutely. I can't wait." With that we stood up and shook hands and she escorted me from the building. Since it was only 11 o'clock in the morning I decided to wander around San Francisco for the rest of the day. I spent some time enjoying myself while I did all the stereotypical tourist things. I went and visited Alcatraz, I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, and I took a bike tour about a city. At the end of the day I went back to the hotel and tried to relax. I tried everything, watched a movie, watched porn, tried meditating, and everything in between. Unfortunately I was too keyed up for tomorrow to sleep.

After what seemed like forever it was finally time to get up. I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower. Half an hour later I was dressed and standing in front of the building. Taking a deep breath to steady myself I entered the building. I was greeted by a secretary and after signing in I was directed down two floors to the set. I could see two rooms that were bustling with people. One looked like the inside of a decrepit warehouse. The other looked like a post-apocalyptic medical room. My cock twitched a little when I saw that but before I could look any closer Rose was calling me from the first room. I walked over and she met me with a smile.

"So glad you're here. I'm very happy with what we've come up with and I think you'll be happy to. So I've been able to incorporate both a nurse and a cop into the scene. Ok so the basic premise is that this is a future where woman are in charge. It is illegal for men to masturbate and cum without permission. There are special groups dedicated to monitoring and controlling men. We're going to start off by having you masturbating in this "warehouse" when one of the girls, who is playing a masturbation police character, comes in and catches you. She will punish you a bit before taking you into the next room where the other girl is waiting as a nurse who specializes in rehabilitating masturbators." She was very excited as she told me this. She was gesturing around the area pointing out things that would be used today. "We also have some great costume changes that you will love. Let's get you ready and then we can start." I was a little shocked as I was led by the hand over to a corner of the ware house. "Ok so I want you to unzip your pants and pull out your cock. Don't be shy we're professionals and have seen it all." Even with that I still had to take a breath before I unzipped and fished out my semi-hard cock. Rose nodded approvingly before summoning over a camera guy. "So we want you to look like you're masturbating. You don't actually have to because we don't want to get you too riled up just yet." Nodding lightly I grabbed my cock and barely moved my hand up and down it. It started to get hard just from the anticipation so I didn't have to work too hard. I played it up by moaning and making it seem like I was close to cumming.

"Stop!!" I stop immediately and look over to where the voice came from. What I saw almost caused me to blow my load without any stimulation. Standing there commandingly was Bobbi Starr in all her glory. She was dressing in a tight latex cop outfit. It was blue and was stretched tightly against her tits. She had on small black latex booty shorts and she had on fishnet stockings under knee high black latex boots. To top it off she was wearing a police man's hat askew on her head. She strutted over to me menacingly, her heels clicking against the concrete floors. "What do we have here?" She asked as she came to a stop in front of me. "A horny little masturbator trying to break the law and having a little orgasm." I tried to look away sheepishly and put my cock away. "Oh no you don't you little bitch. Keep that cock where I can see it." She roughly grabbed my arms and forced them behind me. She secured them back there with some handcuffs she had on her. She circled around me tapping her baton all over my body. "You know the law. No male is allowed to masturbate without female permission and supervision. I'm going to have to punish you. Now stand there and don't make a sound or I will cut your cock and balls off." This whole speech had made my cock go from three quarters mast to full staff so now it was pointing out proudly from my body. Officer Bobbi roughly pulled my pants down around my ankles and was caressing my ass. Suddenly she reared back and slapped it. I'm sure it looked impressive and it sounded painful but I think she pulled back at the last second so it didn't hurt. But I knew I had to play it up for the camera so I winced like it hurt. She did this a total of twenty times. Even though she didn't put her full power into it, after twenty spanks my ass was starting to get sore.

"Ok bitch now get down and worship my boots. If you do it well enough I might think about letting you off with just a warning." I got down to my knees and shuffled over to her boots. I started by kissing each of the tips of her boots. I then moved up and down placing kisses along the length of each. I started with the left and moved my way to the right. I then started to like and slobber over the boots so they got all shiny. She picked up her left foot and ordered me to like the underside of her boot. I grimaced at that but diligently went to work. They must have cleaned the floors before I got there because the bottoms of the boots were spotless.

After I was down she backed up but I stayed on my knees with my head bowed. I could hear her walking around behind me and I didn't know what was going on until I felt the tip of one of her boots nudging my balls.

"Look at these disgusting man balls. So full of cum but not allowed to spurt. I know I said I might let you off with only a warning but I changed my mind. I'm going to take you somewhere where you can really be punished. Now stand up and don't say anything." I hastily got to my feet and she pulled something out from a belt she was wearing. I didn't get a good chance to look at it before she stepped really close to me and tightly grabbed my balls. She squeezed them enough for me to notice and grunt in discomfort. "You're wish I never caught you," she whispers in my ear as she fastened a leather strap tightly around my cock and balls. She then pulled out a chain and attached it to a ring along the strap and she started to pull me along by my cock and balls. I had no choice but to follow.

"Cut! Nice job people let's move on to the next scene. Five minutes until filming." Bobbi dropped the chain before I could say anything and walked away. I stood there stunned as a watched her ass sway in those latex shorts. It took me a few seconds to realize that Rose was talking to me. "We thought it would be better if the girls didn't interact with you between scenes. It make it easier for them to be aloof if they didn't just have a conversation with you. Any way you can take that strap off for a few minutes for now. Next you'll be dragged into the next room where there will be some more spankings if you don't mind."

"Yeah I think I can deal with that. That wasn't too bad. They could get a little rougher if they want. I can take it."

"Ok I'll tell them that they don't have to hold back as much. Because it's going to start to get more intense we're going to give you a safe word. Say banana if you need them to take it easy but you don't want to stop the scene. Say apple if you want to stop the scene completely."

"Ok banana to slow down, apple to stop. Got it."

"Good, now I need you to put that strap back on your cock and ball and re-handcuff your hands behind your back so we can start the next scene." I hastened to comply and as I was tightening the cuffs down Bobbi walked briskly out from a side room. She didn't look me in the eye as she picked up the chain. We waited for all the camera men to get into position and for Rose to yell action. As soon as she did Bobbi tugged on the chain and started to walk into the medical room. I had to hustle to keep up so the pain in my cock and balls wasn't too extreme. Bobbi stopped so suddenly that I almost bumped into her. Knowing that that would probably be a bad idea I stopped and looked at my feet.

"Well well well what do we have here?"

"I found this little masturbator in a warehouse trying to have an orgasm without permission. I've brought him here so he can be punished."

"Lucky you. I just happen to have an opening that I can fit him in. Care to stay and help administer the punishment officer."

"I would love to stay. Thank you for asking nurse. Bitch, eyes up. The nurse needs to examine you." I looked up and got my first look at Isis Love in character. She wore a white latex nurse's outfit. It was so short it barely covered her pussy. She had the top unzipped enough so she showed a generous amount of cleavage. She wore white knee high latex boots but no fishnets underneath. She had topped it off with a cute nurse's hat on her head. She sauntered over to me with a clipboard in her hands.

"I think we should restrain him so I can examine him with worry." Suddenly a hook was lowered from the ceiling. Bobbi quickly un-cuffed my hands and then re-cuffed them in-front of me. The handcuff chain was then placed on the hook which was slowly retracted back up into the ceiling. Once it got to a point where I could barely stand on my tiptoes the hook stopped moving. My feet were then spread apart and clipped into a spreader bar. I was then poked and prodded in multiple places by Isis who then would scribble on her clip board. She spent most of her time around my cock, balls, and asshole poking, prodding, weighing, flicking, fondling, and grabbing.

bodman54
bodman54
12 Followers