Love in a Month Ch. 01

Story Info
Some people are just meant to be together no matter what.
5.1k words
4.02
25.8k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers

Author's note: Hey everybody this is my ever story that I am posting here. I don't write much so basically I am an amateur writer but I had this idea and I wanted to post it for you guys to read and enjoy it. Positive feedback is heartily welcome.

Thank you for reading :)

*****

"Oh shit...oh shit...I am late. Shouldn't have stayed awake that late last night." I quickly brushed my hair, applied eye liner, grabbed my backpack and left for work. I was half an hour late. Zack was looking at me really worried. I apologised for being late to him, put on my apron and went to tables taking breakfast orders. The first semester of my freshman year was just over and I was kind of feeling relieved and happy today. I took the orders and went to Zack for handing them over. He didn't say a word and went inside the kitchen. I am a waitress in Zack's small restaurant. He also happens to be the chef of this restaurant. I always admired him for working so hard all day to fulfil his dream of running one of the top restaurants in the New York City some day. He is like a brother to me always very overprotective. At the lunch break he came up to me and asked, "looks like you didn't get enough sleep. What were you doing up all night?"

"ummm...I was just finishing some work I had." (Actually I was writing a book which I started a few months ago but could not work on it for sometimes because of my exams.)

"Don't stay awake late at night if you can't make it in time."

"I am sorry."

"Look...I just want you to be more responsible okay? That is the reason I keep on saying all these stuff to you."

"I know Zack." I smiled.

"Lunch break over. Now go and work hard young lady." He smiled back.

At the evening a man came by in who looked quite sophisticated. He looked like some high end businessman. I wondered what he was doing here because this place was definitely not his type. I mean he looked like someone who would only attend a 5 star restaurant the one like Gordon Ramsay's. He sat awkwardly at a table. I quickly moved in to take his orders. He looked up to me and said "the usual one please." He smiled. I was confused. I don't think I have ever seen him here before. "Sorry sir. I don't think I can remember it right now." I said smiling awkwardly. "Oh okay...just some coffee then." I quickly noted it down and left. I sure as hell don't remember this guy coming here ever before. He left as soon as he completed.

I was working extra today because Zack needed some help. He was working on a new dish that he wanted to be on the menu. He won't tell me what it is. He wanted to keep it a surprise. On the other hand I kept on working till it was time to close now. He thanked me and I left. I had this old second hand car I bought myself (that's all I can afford being a student in NYC and working as a mere waitress. I also have to pay for college myself but thank god for the scholarship. College fees was not a burden anymore). It was dark and not much people were around. I hurried towards my car and as I was about to open the door I felt strong hands grabbing me. He covered my mouth and made it impossible for me to scream for help. I struggled to get myself rid of him. He was always behind me so I couldn't see his face. I think he had something in his hand because I don't remember what happened next. I passed out.

I woke up lying on a bed. My first relief was to find that I was still clothed. The room looked quite huge from whatever I could see through the dark. I jumped out of the bed very alert and tip toed towards the door. I tried to open it but it was locked from outside. "Damn it..."

I had to escape somehow from wherever I was in. That fucker has also taken my cell phone away. I went near the window but to my horror I found that the room I was in belonged to some skyscraper. It was at least 20 floors above the ground. There is no way of escaping from here except death. As I was looking out the window I heard the door knob click. I quickly turned to see who it was. The guy entered in and switched on the lights. "Good thing you are awake finally" he said.

"Oh boy... you are the guy who came to the restaurant today...aren't you?"

"That's right."

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Why did you bring me here? Most importantly why the fuck did you kidnap me?" I said angrily.

"You will get all the answers of your questions right away."

He came near me, pushed me to the wall and kissed my mouth. It happened so fast that I didn't get any time to react exactly. I pushed him away rubbing my lips.

"Stay away from me you pervert."

I tried to escape through the now open bedroom door but he was faster and he grabbed me again. "Once you are in here there is no way you are leaving without my permission he said."

"Fuck off."

"Watch your mouth young lady. This would only bring on more hurdles for you. Don't piss me off."

"I don't care. Just get off me you jerk. Let me go."

"Look lets keep it simple. I want to fuck you. So either you allow me or I will do it anyways. I suggest you to go for the first option because it would be really painful for you the other way."

I spit on his face and kicked in his groin.

"Bitch...now I am going to hurt you. You don't deserve to be treated nicely." Saying this he slapped me hard. Tears filled my eyes already.

He pushed me right there on the floor and started kissing me vigorously. He tore off my shirt and hastily unzipped my jeans and pulled it away. He definitely did not wait a second more to unhook my bra and pull away my bright magenta panties. "Such a delicious little body you have got bitch. I am going to exploit it all." He said lustfully.

I suddenly felt so weak and insecure. I have never been naked in front of anybody else before. "such a good girl you are to keep that young pussy shaved and cleaned." He said.

I felt like a slut. All my pride, my confidence on myself washed away in a second. Tears rolled down my eyes as I watched him manhandle me.

Next he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He then undid his trousers and briefs to release the monster. I froze looking at the size. It was at least 8 inches and most importantly it was as thick as my wrist. I have never seen a real cock before. It was humongous for me.

He kissed my face and rubbed his dick along my clit. It was a completely new sensation for me. He cupped my breasts and tried to enter me. But only the head part could enter me. That was enough to cause a lot of pain. I cried, "please...let me go away. Nobody will ever know about this I swear."

"So you are a virgin..."

I did not answer to his obvious question and remained quite.

"I don't want to hurt you. I just want to have sex with you. Cooperate with me and everything will be fine."

"Please...I cannot take it in. It's too much for me."

"That's because you are bone dry. Let me make you wet."

He then picked me up and carried me to his large bed and laid me down. He held both my wrists together with one hand above my head. He then kissed my lips, licked his fingers and made his way to my pussy. I writhed under his huge frame still trying to escape but this only made it more enjoyable for him. He rubbed my clit and kissed my mouth and again. This time he explored my mouth with his tongue. I felt so disgusting but the way he caressed me down there made me turned on at the same time. My body started giving in. He stopped kissing me and looked straight into my eyes. I observed his face more intently now. He had this beautiful brown eyes and black hair. His lips were full and he was definitely a very skilled kisser. He was what you call 'tall, dark and handsome'. His skin was tanned and he was extremely handsome. I was lost thinking all these when suddenly he probed his index finger in me. I came back to all my senses and he slowly finger fucked me. I moaned under his face. "you like it baby...I know you do" he said triumphantly. He then loosened his grip over my wrists and moved a bit down to kiss my pale breasts. He sucked and nibbled on my nipples gently and flicked it with his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore and soon I came. My body was trembling from the super powerful orgasm I just had. I don't know whatever happened to me but I hugged him at that very moment. I could hear his heart beating fast. He then lifted me up and pulled me over him. He kissed my face again. "you are beautiful" He said. My wet pussy was now rubbing against his dick. He looked like a hungry wolf waiting to eat its prey. He slapped my ass and I cried loud. He then pushed me to the bed again, spread my legs wide and entered me. Though I was still wet yet it wasn't enough of lubricant for him to completely enter me. He was halfway through it and the pain made my pussy burn. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his. It was a mutual passionate kiss this time. He gave another thrust and it entered a bit more stretching the wall of my insides. I held him tightly and scratched his back with my nails to overcome the pain. With the next thrust warm fluid dripped down my ass. I was bleeding. He gave some more thrusts and now he was completely inside me. He didn't move. He stayed in this position for sometimes feeling my pussy walls throbbing around his dick. He moaned in my mouth. He then moved his hand down and started rubbing my clit again. It made me extremely wet once again especially now because that he was inside me the feeling was more enhanced. He started pounding me and picked up a slow rhythm. He supported himself with his hands then and increased his pace. He was sliding in and out. I was looking straight in his eyes now. He looked so hot. Beads of sweat now covering his forehead and abs. He kissed my mouth once again and then buried his face in my neck. He sucked on the skin of my collar bone and kissed me hard. He then started to groan and his body tensed up. I was kind of scared because I had no idea what was happening to him and then suddenly he picked up a faster pace, went all the way inside me and shot hot jets of semen inside me. I cried out loud and he held my face and kissed my lips brutally ending our coitus session. We both went on silent mode for a few minutes. I broke the silence saying, "I need to use the washroom." He lifted himself up and said, "come with me". He stood up and turned his back to me. I noticed a huge tattooed pair of wings on his back. I tried to get up but my legs hurt like hell. My pussy was sore and my inner thighs bruised. I tried to walk anyhow. It was walking like I fractured my leg or something. He turned back and noticed it. He came near me and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. "Can you please leave now. I cannot finish my task in front of you." I said angrily. He laughed hard and left closing the door of the bathroom behind him. Okay I am not bragging about it but his bathroom looked drop dead gorgeous. It was huge and there was a bath tub of the size of a mini pool. I checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut. Hair messed up, runny eye liner, a bruise near my collar bone. It was probably a hickey he just gave me. I washed my face and cleaned myself down there under running water. The cool water helped to soothe the pain up to some extent. I finished my job and opened the door. He was still standing there and he was still naked. His dick was limp now and it looked so weird I almost laughed but controlled it. "I am going to carry you back to the bedroom." He said. "I need to go home. You wanted to have your way with me. You did. Now let me go"

"What's the hurry Lillian?"

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"I know everything I need to know about you."

*Silence again.

"I want to keep you to myself. You are just too good to let go."

"Look I have to be at work tomorrow morning."

"It's Sunday and you have an evening shift tomorrow. Don't worry I am going to drop you at Zack's in the evening."

"How do you know so much?"

"I have my ways." He smiled.

He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and made me sit on the cold marbled kitchen counter. He opened the fridge and it looked like he was going to make some sandwiches.

"Wait. Are you going to do that naked?"

"Do you have a problem?"

"Yes. This is so disgusting."

He rolled his eyes went outside the kitchen, pulled up a pair of shorts and came back.

"Can I please get something to wear too?"

He looked at me a little pissed.

"Look I have a lot of respect for kitchens. It's really very uncomfortable for me to be naked here."

"Aah...the waitress has feelings for kitchens I see." He laughed.

It made me so mad that I wanted to punch him right on his face really hard.He made two chicken sandwiches and grabbed some plates and handed me one.I kept looking down at the plate as tears rolled down my eyes suddenly.

"Hey just try it once. It might not taste like Zack's but I am sure it's edible."

I still did not move. He came near me and noticed my tears. He lifted my face and kissed my fore head and wiped my tears with his thumb. He then hugged me, my head resting on his chest. Warmth radiating from his body, I melted in his arms right away. "You are cold." He said.

He picked me up and carried me back to his bedroom and I covered myself with the white sheets and finished the sandwich he made for me. "Not bad" I remarked. "You see, I told you it was edible." He smiled. He flopped on the bed next to me and caressed my bare back. I shivered under his touch. He then pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me again. His act triggered horrific flashbacks of what happened moments ago. "Please... I am not ready for a second round yet" my voice trembling. "Don't worry... I am not going to enter you" he said rather pitying on me as if. He kissed me once again, licking and biting my lips. He slid down the sheet with which I was covering my nakedness, bringing my breasts under his view once again. "You have got the most perfect pair of tits I have ever seen...damn it...I can suck these, rose bud like nipples of yours all day" he said lustfully. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked on it hard and he cupped and kneaded my other breast meanwhile. Still kneading my breasts he now moved down and kissed and licked leaving a trail of his saliva starting right from in between my breasts and navel and finally landing on my mons pubis. He could smell my wetness now. "You smell so sweet...I am sure you would taste even sweeter." Saying this he licked along the entire length of my vulva. I let out a soft moan reacting to his touch. I have heard stories of being eaten out by their boyfriends from my friends and they said it felt like heaven but now that was experiencing it, I would say that it felt even better than that. He applied his tongue again and for sometimes he just continued licking the entire length of my vulva. Then he took my clit in his mouth and sucked on it. I took a fistful of his dark hair in my hands and tried to grind against his face. He nibbled on it lightly and then lifted his face and applied his thumb and pressed it against my clit. It felt like he knew my body better than me. He gently rubbed his thumb in a circling motion and this almost brought me to the edge but then he stopped. My eyes were closed and I was expecting him to do something else but nothing happened. I opened my eyes annoyed and caught him staring at me. "What are you doing?" I asked pissed.

"Nothing" he said.

"But...but I want you to continue." (I don't know why the hell I said that.)

"Really? So now it's you who wants me to continue?"

"Please...just do it."

"Do what?"

"Please make me cum"

"Is it me forcing you or do you want it yourself Lillian?"

"I want it myself. "

"Then say it...beg for it."

"Please make me cum...it's me...I am wishing for it. Please make me cum."

"Okay then...little one."

He finally got back to work and he slipped a finger inside my wet canal. He finger fucked me slowly as well as kept on sucking on my clit. My whole body was shaking and I writhed with pleasure gyrating my hips. I soon exploded in his mouth and my head was spinning from the powerful orgasm I just had. He licked me clean and then kissed my mouth again. I could taste myself in his mouth. As he kissed me I caressed his back and slipped my fingers through his hair. I felt his bulge through his shorts rubbing against my pussy. I guess I was so turned on for the moment that I really wanted him to enter me but I was still very sore so I did not say anything. He rolled by my side, pulled the sheets up and asked me to face towards him. I obeyed. He looked into my eyes and said "you are mine" and gave me a peck on my cheek. He pulled me close so that my breasts fully pressed against his chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist and dozed off to sleep. It was a really awkward position for me to sleep in but I did not move because I did not want him to wake up. I was afraid to piss him off maybe and did not want to bring any more trouble for myself.

I opened my eyes to see him humming a tune as he got dressed up. Again a similar sophisticated looking shirt, tailored blazers ,trousers and a geeky tie just like he wore when he was at Zack's yesterday. I tried to move but my muscles ached like hell from all the unwanted things that happened the day before. I sat up and he said looking through the mirror "good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes" I replied.

"You must be hungry. I have made breakfast for both of us. Come join me."

"Are you going somewhere?"

"I did not want to. I mean I planned on being with you till evening but there is some emergency which I have to deal with at the moment so I have to be in office now."

"What? What about me? Am I supposed to stay in here all alone?" I yelled with disbelief.

"Easy babe. It won't take me long. I will be back soon. Besides I don't think that you are not habituated to live alone. Am I right?"

"Yes but its different in this case. That is my home. I can stay there alone because I know all about it and I feel safe inside but here it's not like that."

"Think this as your home too. If you get bored entertain yourself with some TV. I will be back soon. I promise"

Saying this he came near me and kissed me on my forehead.

"One more thing"

"Yes?"

"What am I supposed to wear? I mean my jeans are alright but you ruined my shirt. How am I supposed to go back naked?"

"For now you can wear one of my shirts if you like or you can wear that sheet as a dress. You look sexy in it anyways."

I rolled my eyes with anger.

"I am going to bring something for you on my way back home."

"I don't need anything from you. Do you think I am asking something from you to substitute my destroyed shirt?"

"No. I just want to."

"You can lend me one of your shirts and drop me home and I can then later dry clean it and send you back."

He laughed hard. "wow you really are an independent woman but for me you are my little Lillian. Don't worry you can wear anything you want to from my closet."

Okay but again not bragging but his closet was huge and filled with all kinds of exclusive clothes and shoes and other accessories. There was Gucci and Nike and Reebok, only branded stuff. He maybe some filthy rich businessman to the others but to me he was nothing but a devil. He asked me to choose something for myself. "Don't you wear t-shirts?" I asked.

"I don't fancy them much. But I may have a few. Just wait."

He searched a bit and handed me a black t-shirt. "Will this work?" he asked.

"Yes."

I wore it. It was long enough to look like a mini dress on me. I searched for my panties but could not find them. "Ummm...excuse me. Did you happen to see my panties?"

"Sorry but you are not getting them back."

"What the hell?"

"It belongs to me now."

"You wear women's lingerie? "

marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers
12