Love in a Month Ch. 02

Story Info
Some people are just meant to be together no matter what.
3.2k words
4.37
13.6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers

Author's note- Hey guys sorry if you think that my storyline seems to be a bit unrealistic but what can I do, I like it this way. It's just for entertainment purpose so enjoy. By the way, as usual positive feedback is always appreciated. XO

*****

"Hey Lillian...I was waiting for you. Come here. I have completed the new dish. I want you to try it first."

I tasted it and it was brilliant. "I love this Zack. It's going to be an interesting addition to our menu."

"I am very happy today. We have got another good news to announce." He gathered all the stuff and said "We are going to be represented by the G.Tech Industries. Their CEO is getting engaged and someone referred our name to him and he also tasted our food and loved it so he wants us to serve in his engagement party. It's a huge opportunity for us. People will get to know more about us and this could really be a huge turning point for our restaurant and its future. I want each one of you to be prepared for it."

"Wow...that's great Zack. I am really happy for you" I said overjoyed. Everyone else was excited too. Then someone asked "when is the party Zack?"

"Oh...it's day after tomorrow. We have a lot to prepare for. Everyone work hard. I don't want any mistakes. It's a really posh party and the guests include few celebrities and other top businessmen."

Finally the day arrived. We were all very excited. I wore my uniform and my apron. I am supposed to serve drinks there tonight. We all reached the location. It looked like a grand festival going on full of pomp and show. I was a bit nervous but I managed myself. I served the drinks and then there was this announcement, "Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for being present here tonight on the engagement ceremony of Mr. Neil Graham, CEO of Graham Tech Industries and Miss Samantha Northwood, daughter of famous industrialist Mr. Jamie Northwood."

Oh boy, did I hear that correct? Did he just say Mr. Neil Graham? Can there be two Neil Grahams? I don't know. I was shocked. The two of them, that is the, would be bride and the groom then came under the spotlight. I could not believe. It was him. It was Mr. Neil fucking Graham. What the hell. Miss Samantha Northwood looked like an absolute angel. My hatred towards him grew more. My blood boiled. How could he do this to me? How could he do this to her? He cheated on her. He is such a jerk an absolute dickhead. Then the elaborate ceremony of their ring exchange happened and they kissed. It was just the engagement though. Their marriage ceremony was due for another month. I ignored it and did my job. I wanted to use the washroom. I went inside one of the toilets and finished my job. As I opened the door, surprise, Mr. Neil fucking Graham was standing right in front of the door. "What the hell are you doing here? It's a ladies washroom. Can't you read?".

"I am here for you Lillian."

"Get out of my way. I have loads of work to do."

He did not move an inch. "Please Mr. Graham." I said, my voice trembling. I think I just wanted to cry loud there. Facing him after whatever happened between us and then after seeing his engagement I felt like a complete slut.

"I want you Lillian."

"What the hell. Are you out of your mind? You just got engaged. Your woman is out there rooting for you and here you are inside a ladies washroom trying to have your way with a waitress? How can you do this to her?" I said, my eyes filled with tears now.

"Are you jealous?"

"Am I jealous? What? Why the hell would I be jealous? You are not my boyfriend or anything. I don't love you. You are just a rich arrogant moron. Why would I be jealous of anything?

Instead of saying anything, he pushed me to the wall and kissed my mouth. I tried my best to push him away but he was way too strong. As he broke the kiss to catch a breath, "someone's gonna see...please let me go" I said. "Don't worry, I locked the door and put an 'out of order sign' in front. Nobody is going to come here now."

All my hopes of someone discovering him red handed shattered into pieces. He is way too smart. He opened my apron and started unbuttoning my shirt. He then reached his hand behind my back and unhooked my bra. "I missed them" he said. He kissed and caressed them for sometimes and then turned me towards the bathroom mirror and lifted my skirt up. He pulled down my panties and pooled them near my ankles. He kneeled down and put his mouth on my pussy. I tried to move but he held me tightly in position. He kissed me there and worked his magic on me. He licked me and slipped a finger inside of me. My brain did not like whatever was happening but my body sure as hell responded in his favour. He fingered me slowly and kept on licking me till my legs were trembling. My legs were giving up. They did not have the power to keep standing anymore. "please" I panted. "I cannot take it anymore...please...aaaahhhh..."

He then stood up, held my waist, lifted me up and made me sit on the marble beside the basins, my back facing the mirror. He spread my legs wide and looked deep into my eyes. He then unbuttoned his pants and released his already erect monster. "No...please" I tried to protest but it was too weak. He positioned his dick and rubbed the tip of it against my clit. It felt too good. I tried to control myself but couldn't. I was so wet. He then slid inside me and pushed in and out for what felt like eternity. I arched my back and rested my head against the mirror. He fucked me harder and faster and soon I came. My pussy throbbing around is dick trying to engulf it. He then lifted my face and kissed me hard. He took a fistful of my hair in his hand and increased his pace. It pained so much but at the same time it provided me with a sense of euphoria.

He finally came shooting his seed for the third time inside me now. I was on pills since the day he fucked me for the first time but now I was scared of some nasty STD. He emptied himself. Pulled his pants up, straightened his tie and left. I was left there with his seed dripping down along my legs. I felt so ashamed of myself. I was used by him yet again and I could do anything to stop him. I cleaned myself, wore my dress, washed my face and left for work. He did not even make an eye contact with me for the rest of the night. He walked around like a king, talking with people and smiling and dancing with his would be wife. The day ended and it was a successful one for Zack and his restaurant. I was happy for Zack. I knew I had to move on. For a moment I thought about complaining about it to the police but nobody would believe. With all that money he would easily get away with it. Leaving the city was not an option because first of all I was studying here in a great college after giving up on all my stuff in my hometown and secondly it's not my fault. Why should I be the one to leave when I have done nothing wrong.

I went back home and had a shower. I scrubbed hard through every inch of my body trying to erase his touch away but that did not happen. I sat under the shower for a moment or two crying and screaming. This is not what I planned for. I have a lot of dreams and I am not giving them up or going to become weak for a man like him. I have to be strong. I gathered myself with every bit of my strength and went to sleep that night.

The very next day there were headlines regarding the multimillionaire CEO's engagement on the local newspaper. I ignored it and went to college. I will be doing evening shifts at Zack's from now till my next vacation. Three days passed and I was feeling a bit better trying to relive.

I finished my shift and returned back home as usual. As I was unlocking the door I felt strong hands grabbing me from behind again. No, this cannot be happening again. I panicked. Fear crept inside me. He pushed me inside and locked the door behind him. It was him. Again. "Why are you here? Leave before I call 911."

"You know why I am here. Don't you?" he said with an evil grin.

"I missed you so much. You are really addicting. I did not think that I will be so addicted to you."

"Please..." I said my voice already filled with tears.

"I am not going to force you this time. I am here to make a deal."

"What do you mean?"

"You really love and care for Zack a lot right? He is like a brother to you if I am not mistaken. He is like a family."

"Yes. He is more than a family to me."

"How will you feel if your brother loses his only restaurant? All his dreams are going to fade away. Poor him."

"Leave him out of this you jerk."

"Watch your mouth if you don't want to destroy Zack's dreams."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I want you to be my whore by hook or by crook and I am ready to go up to any extent for this. If you don't agree to this deal then I am going to take away Zack's place and break down his restaurant and open our own hotel there."

"You cannot do that" I yelled.

"Actually I can. Zack has taken a loan for the place and he has a huge debt in the bank and he is running out of time to repay it. If we are willing to pay a higher price for it then it will be ours."

"No...please. It's his only dream that he is dreaming right from his childhood, to have his own 5 star restaurant someday."

"Now, you don't wanna destroy your brother's dreams right?"

"No" I sobbed.

"That's it then. That's like my good girl."

"What do I have to do?"

"I will fuck you whenever I want and you are not going to resist and rather be willing. Am I clear?"

I kept silent for sometimes unable to say anything. It felt like I was choking on the very air I was breathing. Suddenly my own future seemed so bleak but on the other hand I cannot let something so terrible happen to Zack. He was the only person to give me a job when I first came here and he had taken care of me and helped me when I did not have my own place to stay and also helped me with college stuff. I thought that for the first time everything right was happening in my life and that it would be happily ever after but I was so wrong. I was an adopted child. I lost my parents at birth and was living in a foster home till five when my now parents adopted me. My father (step dad) was an amazing person. He loved me a lot but I lost my step dad too due to an accident when I was 14. My mother (step mom) was emotionally abusive to me telling me always what a worthless creature I was and after dad passed away she became a drug addict. She is currently staying at a rehabilitation centre back in my hometown, Tennessee. The only reason I am still in touch with her is because I promised dad that I would take care of her if anything happened to him ever.

As I was lost in all these thoughts he said, "Lillian? Answer me."

I came back to my senses and stared at him, "hmmm..."

"hmmm...?? That's what you could come up with me? Does this mean it's a deal?"

"Yes."

"Great. Now come here." I did not move. "Did I mention that you will obey whatever I say at once or you will get punished?"

I walked near him slowly. "Kneel down" he ordered. I did. He unzipped to put out his semi erect dick in front of my face. "Take it in your mouth Lillian. Suck me baby."

"But...I have never done this before."

"Are you looking forward to get punished?"

"No..."

"Then do as I say."

I grasped it with my palm and lifted it to put my mouth around it. It felt so weird. I tried to lick the glans with my tongue. I licked the entire length of it. He was becoming bigger. I wrapped my lips around it and moved my mouth up and down along it. His veins were now prominent and he was moaning. He was really big. "Look at me Lillian." I rolled my eyes up to look at him. He really looked hot and it seemed like he was enjoying it a lot. "Damn it...baby" he said looking at me. He then grabbed my head and thrust himself in and out fucking my mouth. My jaws were hurting now and tears rolled down my eyes. He was trying to push it down my throat but he was too big. I felt like I was going to die. It was difficult to breathe now but I had to endure it. He became still and all of a sudden he was shooting loads of semen down my throat. The hot fluid burned my throat and the taste of it was unacceptable for me too. "Swallow it little one...aaaaahhhh" he moaned.

He emptied it all and stayed like that for sometimes. I was having this sudden urge of vomiting it all out but resisted it. He then pulled me up and picked me up again and carried me to my bed. He literally threw me on it like a rag doll. He undressed himself completely and jumped on the bed. He looked like he was about to hunt me down. He undressed me too and stopped. "You are so hot. I can fuck you for the rest of my life time and still not grow tired out of it" he said softly. We both were laying still on the bed, him on me. He was breathing on me heavily. "Don't you love your wife?" I said suddenly. His eyes changed. He looked softly at me now. "She is not my wife. We are just engaged." "She is going to be in the next month. What will you do then? Will this deal exist even then?"

"I am not letting you go no matter what."

"You are going to cheat on her? Don't you love her?"

"No."

"What?"

"It's business."

"I don't understand."

"Her father, Mr. Northwood the owner of our rival company is making me do this."

"How?"

"He was planning to involve me in a scam. He was going to charge wrong accusations against me to bring our company down so we made a deal."

"Why would he do that?"

"I am new in the business. I am the youngest CEO in this area right now competing against big companies like his in fact almost beating them and reaching the top. Clearly their jealous asses could not accept it and they made a plan to bring me down. We made a deal where I would marry his only daughter and he would let me have my share of place in the business world and my company would be saved. My father had built this company with his everything but after he passed away recently, I had to take over it and then this happened. I had to do all this for the sake of my company. It's in a fragile state to handle any blows at this moment."

I suddenly felt really bad for him and I could also relate with him because he has lost his father too. I kissed him willingly. He was surprised by my reaction and so was I. "Sorry...I said."

"Don't be" he kissed my forehead.

We stared at each other for a long time. Suddenly I was feeling all compassionate for him. I ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed me again. Our tongues twisted around each other and the kiss turned into a more aggressive one. He held my waist and thrust inside me. I cried out with the sudden entry of him inside me but I did not care any this time. We were doing it like lovers. Kissing and thrusting and panting trying to catch our breath. Fuck, it felt so good. "Harder..." I said. "What?" he asked surprised.

"I want you to fuck me harder Neil" I said.

"Say it again baby...say my name...scream my name...I am going to fuck you so hard."

Saying this he started pounding me harder, biting my lips and drawing out blood from it but I did not stop him. "Neil...yeah...I am yours...fuck me" I said losing all my senses. I was seriously out of my mind. I scratched his back with my nails. I guess it was really hurting him but he did not mind. We both were sweating like anything. I was reaching towards climax. My body tensed up and I came. Boy this was the best orgasm of my life. My pussy walls throbbed around his dick. I understood that he was going to cum too. Soon he was shooting it all inside me. "You feel so good little one. You are perfect for me. You are mine. Only mine" he said with a heavy voice. We kissed again like crazy lovers.

My eyes opened with the vibration of my phone. He was gone. It was an unknown number calling. I answered it. It was Neil. "Hey little one, good morning" he said over the phone.

"Good morning" I replied.

"Get readied fast or else you will be late for your college."

I checked the clock and I was running behind time. Shit.

"When did you leave last night?"

"After you slept in my arms for a while. I did not want to leave but had to before sunrise."

"Yeah what an embarrassment it would be if someone catches you leaving the house of a girl like me right?" I said pissed.

"It's not like that. I am just not ready for any kind of trouble."

"Yeah but you are ready to fuck me in the dark right? Nobody will know a thing. No matter how much the girl gets hurt? Because why not right? Rich morons like you are gonna get away with it anyways" I said this and disconnected the call.

What the hell was wrong with me? I just gave him what he always wanted. I submitted myself to him. I felt very guilty but it was also to save Zack's restaurant. I hated myself and contemplated my life. I somehow still pushed myself to go to college because that was my only hope for any betterment in my life right?

marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers