Love in a Month Ch. 03

Story Info
Some people are just meant to be together no matter what.
4.9k words
4.39
12.7k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers

Author's note:- Hey everybody. I wanted to say that I have included forests on the outskirts of NYC in this chapter. I might be plot wise incorrect but I just wanted it to be a part of my story because why not? I hope it's not going to affect the plot much. Hope you guys enjoy it.

******

As I came outside my college premises I noticed a black car starting to follow me. I tried to avoid it but I heard someone calling me "Lillian...get in, fast". I tried to ignore it but he called again, "Lillian...hurry up". Shit, it was Neil. I had said him a lot of things this morning. Is he mad at me? I turned back and started walking towards the car. He opened the door for me and I got inside. Without saying a word he started driving. "Why did you come in front of my college like this? Where are we going?" I asked. He remained silent. "Where the hell are you taking me? Don't you know that I have to be at work now?" I asked again. He still remained silent. For a long time none of us said a word to each other. It was a long journey. We were no more in the main city now. I could see thick rows of trees on both sides of the road. He then turned his vehicle and started driving mid forest. This was scary. "Hey, where is this place?" I said with a shaky voice. He then stopped in front of a cottage. It looked more like a farmhouse. Why did he bring me here? Is he going to kill me? Nobody will ever find my body if he kills me here tonight. "Get down" he commanded. I did not move. "Don't make me repeat myself Lillian" he yelled. I quickly stepped out of the car. He then asked me to follow him inside. I did. If also I did try to run and escape, there was no use of it because first of all I had no clue where we were and I could easily get lost in the woods and secondly he could easily outrun me and I would probably end up making him more mad than he already is.

I went inside and it was a beautiful cosy little place. There was huge glass doors covered up with huge curtains for privacy along with a fireplace. The decorative looked sophisticated and posh. He then suddenly picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. The bed looked lovely. It had this medieval touch to it and big white pillows and a perfectly soft mattress. The sun was setting now and its orange rays penetrated through the glass windows and made the room look very warm and lovely.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Because I want to keep you to myself for a day or two which would not be possible if I was in the city. Nobody knows this place and nobody knows that I am here."

"But you kept me for a night in your apartment the previous week?"

"Yes but not for a whole day and now that I am engaged to Samantha...*silence* she might come to my place anytime so...not possible."

"Oh...I see. In short, you have found out another way of having your way with me, without the world knowing about it. Kudos. "

"Don't piss me off Lillian. I warn you. You have already said a lot of stuff to me in the morning."

"Why can't you do all this with her? You both are engaged and also she is really very pretty and all. I don't understand why you have to bed with me? I am nothing compared to her"

"You have no idea. You are so much more than her."

"But why? Anybody sane would easily pick her over me. She has got that toned body and all the curves in the right places and those blue eyes and that blonde hair."

"Enough...Look I know what I want. Alright? And it's you. I have decided it the very first day I saw you. I had a lot of debates with myself regarding this and I also forced myself to like Samantha but that did not happen. My mind would always wander back to you. I guess I prefer brunettes and hazel eyes more. You are so rare."

"First day? You mean the day you first came to the restaurant, and kidnapped me after that?"

"No...long before that."

"What?"

"Yes...some of my men and I visited Zack's place a few months back to have a look. I liked the location and all, and I came to know about his debts. I was very interested to buy it but then, I saw you. Everything else blurred after that. I saw you working there and got to know every little details of your life."

"Every little details?"

"Yes...like I know where you are from, about your parents, your early life. Everything."

"Great. So you robbed me of my privacy completely. How could you do this?"

"I had to. I wanted to. Don't question me. After that well, I started coming at Zack's every week but not like this. I wore t-shirts and caps to cover my identity. That is the reason that night I asked you for the 'usual one' when you came to take my orders. I wanted to see whether you were able to recognise me or not and, bingo. You did not."

I was speechless. He had been planning this entire thing for months now. He just cannot be underestimated. Every time you think you know him, bam, you get to know new stuff about him. I was really feeling hopeless. My entire future seemed to be in his hands now.

"Call Zack."

"What? Why?"

"Say him that you are taking a leave and you cannot come today and also the next day."

"2 days leave? He will be really mad at me. This is the only job I have. I don't want to lose it."

"You want to save his ass or not?"

"Yes but what will I say?"

"Say that you are sick."

"If I say that he will immediately come to check upon me."

"Okay then, say that you are going to visit your mom."

"Are you crazy? I cannot say that."

"Lillian. Do it"

Okay. The way he said that was enough to make me shit in my pants. I did not waste a second more and called up Zack to say that there was an emergency and I had to go visit my hometown to see mom. He wished me for a safe journey and then I disconnected the call.

"Good girl" he said with an evil grin on his face.

"Come to me..."

I walked towards him with my face down like a defeated warrior. He kissed my forehead and then held my face. "Look at me" he commanded. I looked up and our eyes met. He took my mouth aggressively. I did not feel like kissing him at all but I allowed him to enter my mouth. He undressed me slowly until I was completely naked. He stopped and stared at me for a moment and claimed, "all mine". He opened a large wooden wardrobe and took something out. He handed me a bag saying "wear this". I looked inside and discovered fancy lingerie. It was what you call a 'baby doll' dress perhaps. It was made up of sheer black fabric except at the region covering my breasts and it was thigh length and frilly at the bottom. I wore it. My breasts were covered but the rest of my body was still exposed under the sheer fabric.

"So sexy" he exclaimed.

"Can I have my panties back?" I claimed.

"No. You were not very obedient this entire time. It's your punishment. You don't get to wear any panties for the next two days."

"What? No. Please don't do that. It's very uncomfortable this way."

"If you quarrel one more time, you won't even get to wear this dress. Now leave your sneakers here and follow me."

I did as he said.

"I never really got to spend any quality time with you so consider this as a date. What movie would you like?"

"I don't know." I said puzzled. Okay, he was really very weird.

He selected something and sat on the couch. By the way if you are wondering by any chance, I felt like I needed to mention this, that he was still fully clothed himself. He was even wearing his shoes. There was this one exception though. He was wearing a vest instead of a blazer today. He looked better in it. I wondered how old he was. "Sit here" he said pointing towards his lap. I walked towards him and slowly settled myself on his lap. I felt really uncomfortable especially with no panties on but on the other hand, he was enjoying every bit of it. The movie was good. It was an old movie. I was kind of enjoying it and almost forgot about my situation and then, an intimate scene came up. The actors were sharing a really passionate moment. I think that, it kind of turned him on and I could clearly feel his bulge against my ass. This made me really wet and I knew that I was going to leave my mark on his pants.

He brought his hand in front and gave a light squeeze to my breasts. He rubbed the small of my back and I felt his fingers travelling towards my crotch now. He slipped a finger inside me and I gasped. "You are already so wet" he said. He started apply pressure on my clit and I moved my hips trying to rub myself against him. He slipped his finger out making me want him more. Damn, he really knows very well how to turn me on. I saw him licking his fingers to get a taste of me. "Fuck the date...I need you" saying this he pushed me to his couch and stood up to unzip his pants. He then sat on the couch again and asked me to ride him. I positioned myself on his lap and lifted myself to fit him inside me. I was so wet that he went all the way inside me at once. He filled me up completely. I felt so complete, with him, inside me now. I did not move for a moment, feeling his heat within me. "Here, support your hands on my shoulder and lift yourself up and down" he instructed. I placed both my hands on either sides of his shoulders and allowed him to enter me in and out. I slowly picked up a rhythm and each time he entered me, he hit deep inside my cervix. My breasts bounced in front of his gaze. I was still wearing that dress though. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed my soft flesh. The continuous bouncing made me tired and my pace became slower. He understood that and all of a sudden he stood up with him still inside me. What was he up to? He held me and walked towards a wall.

"Hold me tight. I am going to fuck you."

"What? While standing?"

"Yes baby."

"Are you crazy? I might fall. This is really risky."

"Don't worry. Just hold onto me tightly and enjoy it."

He then pushed my back against the wall for support and I held him tightly by his neck. My legs were supported on either of his hands and then he placed his palms on the wall for some extra support. He started thrusting inside me in that very position. Boy was it risky, but I loved it anyways. I experienced a sense of thrill and sexual pleasure at the same time. I knew it was tiring as he was sweating profusely but he did not stop. I was reaching my climax but without a warning he withdrew from the position, we were in, and made me lay on the floor. The floor was cold and in striking contrast to my body temperature. With a few more hard thrusts he finally came inside me drenching my insides with his hot and sticky cum. He looked at me softly and kissed my lips.

"You did not reach your climax yet, right?" he asked.

"I was about to but you kind of interrupted it by moving me to the floor without any warning."

"I am going to make you cum then."

He then pushed his index finger inside me and started fingering, in spite of his cum still inside me. I liked the fact that he made sure that I enjoyed sex with him. He added another finger to it and rubbed my clit with his thumb at the same time. I was trembling and shaking under his touch.

"I cannot take it anymore" I purred.

"You can baby." He replied with a husky voice.

My legs closed and I touched my breasts and squeezed them by reflex. Soon I came and my body was shaking with pleasure. I laid there for sometimes closing my eyes because I was still kind of in a trance like state. I opened my eyes and he kissed my forehead.

"You really do know how to turn me on every time" he said.

"I did not do a thing to turn you on" I replied.

"Maybe then just looking at you, itself turns me on I guess" saying this he laughed a bit.

"Come on, we are going to have dinner now" he said after a pause.

"I need to use the washroom."

"Follow me."

I cleaned myself up, but did not come out just after that. I wanted to sit alone for sometimes. I cried again silently not knowing why exactly.

"Come to the dining space after you finish" he yelled from the kitchen.

I quickly splashed some water on my face, dried up with a towel and came out. I walked to the dining space and discovered candles lit on the table. He then came out of the kitchen with a big bowl of pasta in his hands.

"I arranged a small candle light dinner for us. I could only cook some pasta in such a short time. I hope you like it" he said with a warm smile. The candle lights made him look more sexy. His jaw lines looked more defined and his hair darker than ever.

"Thanks" I said vaguely.

He brought some plates and forks and served the pasta. I sat on the chair in front of him looking down.

"It tastes better when hot" he said realising that I had no intentions of eating. I did not dare him disobey. I lifted a fork full of pasta to my mouth and tried to chew it up. Well, it actually tasted good. He was a good cook indeed. I cannot cook even half as good as him.

"Want some more?"

"No I am full."

"Are you sure? Because if I eat up the rest then there's no more left."

"Yes."

I waited for him to finish up. I insisted on helping with the dishes but he denied. He then picked me up and carried me to the bed. It was getting really chilly so he turned on the fireplace and curtained the windows. He threw a quilt at me saying, "we might need it. It really gets very cold here sometimes". I covered myself up and curled into a ball settling myself at one of the extreme ends of the bed. He laid beside me and pulled me close to him at the middle of the bed.

"Why do you always want to go away from me? Yes I fucked you without your consent the first time but I think you really enjoyed the rest of our journey."

"Never."

"There's no point lying. The way you cum every time I fuck you proves it well."

"That's because our body is made to respond in that way. If you stimulate me, I am going to cum. That is so obvious."

"I know you are a biology student and you can literally make a debate out of it but there's this one thing. Eyes never lie Lillian. It was loud and clear. You loved each time I fucked you."

"No". My reply sounded too weak to be believed. I was now scared of myself. Am I starting to like his ravishment? Do I like to get dominated and fucked by him? Does the fact that he claims me to be his send a weird chill down my spine? I did not have any answers for all these questions at the moment but I sure as hell could not deny these facts entirely as well. I was losing faith on myself. It wasn't my brain but my heart. Stupid heart. I was lost thinking all these when, I found him sleeping peacefully like a baby. He must be tired.

I don't remember exactly when I fell asleep last night. The chirping of the birds in the woods woke me up. He was still beside me, sleeping. I did not wake him up and went to the bathroom for the, morning duties. When I came out, he was still sleeping. It looks like he did not have a good sleep in ages. I decided to go to the kitchen and make some coffee for both of us. As I turned back with the coffee mugs in both my hands I discovered him standing right behind me, panting. He looked tensed. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"God, for a moment I thought that you ran away. I was literally cursing myself for not waking up earlier. I literally went outside to look for you."

"Coffee?" I asked

"Yes please."

Okay, I wasn't a good cook but I can make a descent cup of coffee. I kind of hoped that his standards were not very high but I knew that the truth was exactly its opposite. He took a sip and made a weird face.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"No. Not your fault. It's a bit too sweet for me. I like it bitter."

"Ohhh..."

*******

"Would you like to take a walk with me in the woods?" he asked.

"In the woods? There must be wild animals around."

"Nope. There are human trodden paths here, where animals don't visit. There might be some of them, but in the deeper end of the forest."

"Okay then. But can I please get my panties back for now? I cannot go bare assed like this, outside."

"Fine" he said rolling his eyes.

The place was beautiful. Tall green trees towering, making a thick green canopy above our heads. I looked up and the sky could barely be seen. The forest floor was covered with a carpet of lush green moss and wild shrubs. It was so different, like some magical woods you would read in some fairytale story. The daily buzz of NYC and the serenity of the forest contrasted each other greatly. There were various kinds of birds chirping, each of them having their own, different musical notes added to their voice.

"I want to show you something," he said.

He held my hand and made me follow him. His pace was quick and I could barely keep up with him, panting for breath. We reached an open area. There was a small pond, surrounded by the trees. God, did it look heavenly.

"Wanna dive in?" he said while unbuttoning his shirt and opening his shoes.

"What?"

Without replying to my question, he quickly picked me up and dived into the pond. I screamed like a little girl. Okay, I knew how to swim but his act was really scary. I am sure he was much older than me but he definitely behaved like a kid sometimes.

"God, you almost had me killed" I yelled.

"Sorry, but that was fun. You should have seen your face. You were screaming like a five year old" he said laughing hard.

"Not funny" I said pissed.

He then splashed water at me rapidly and I joined in it with him. I splashed back at him. I was really having a good time after ages. Last time I enjoyed like this was probably on a vacation, to the beaches of California with my dad. Suddenly, remembering about him made my eyes wet. I stopped.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Just tell me. What is it?"

"It's my dad"

He did not say anything and hugged me. I laid my head on his chest and sobbed. He moved his fingers through my hair and kissed my head. I lifted my head to find him looking really concerned. He rubbed my cheeks and we kissed, amidst the pond. We both were totally wet. It was a beautiful passionate kiss, mixed with a lot of emotions. He rubbed my back and pushed my ass towards him.

"Can we swim here?" I asked him breaking our kiss.

"Yes we can" he said with a smile.

We raced against each other till the other end of the pond and back. The sun was shining right above our heads and it was a warm day. We came out of the pond after a while and he took me to other places too, where beautiful wild flowers grew. They were of so many different types that I did not even know their names. He plucked a white flower and placed it in my hair near my left ear.

"Beautiful" he said.

I blushed with his remark.

It was afternoon already. We were so busy enjoying ourselves that we did not care about the time.

"Shall we go inside now?" he asked.

"Yes"

We walked hand in hand like lovers all the way to the cottage. We went inside and he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He closed the door behind us and turned on the shower. He slipped down the straps of my dress pooling it at my feet. I stepped out of it naked. He unclothed himself after that and squeezed some body gel on his palm. He rubbed it on my breasts into a lather and squeezed me gently. He rubbed my nipples with his thumb, making me wet down there once again. He squeezed out some more of the strawberry scented body wash and rubbed it over my mons. He stood towering above me looking into my eyes with full of lust. It was now that I noticed that he was at least a feet taller than me. I looked so puny in front him but it was cute that way I thought. Maybe that's the reason he called me 'little one' I thought. He rubbed slowly along my clit and I closed my eyes with pleasure. I moaned under his touch and he took over my mouth. Our tongues twirled and twisted around each other while he kept on rubbing me. It was enough to make me cum. My whole body shuddered and my legs felt weak. My pussy throbbed under his touch just like my pulse. He then washed my body and shampooed my hair.

marvel121
marvel121
16 Followers
12