Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Olivia finds herself trapped in an elevator with two men.
949 words
3.87
46.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia tapped her foot as she glanced at her watch again. She was already late for her meeting and the elevator was taking forever to reach the lobby, but hiking up to the fourteenth floor in her high heels was out of the question. Finally the door to the elevator slid open and she stepped on, pressing the button of the floor she needed. Turning to face the mirrored back wall, she dug her lipstick out of her small purse and applied the red shade to her perfectly pouty lips. As she was fixing a curl of her soft black hair, the elevator stopped, and behind her the door parted. On stepped two men in suits, one her own height with blonde hair and bright eyes, the other was the classic tall, dark, and handsome .

"Hey Olivia," the man with the dark hair said as he smiled. Olivia recognized him as one of the paralegals from her office, but couldn't remember his name. She returned the smile, and they started chatting about an important case the firm was working on. As they talked, Olivia couldn't help but notice the other man's eyes lingering on her full breasts. Pervert, she thought, but the attention his gaze was giving her body was turning her on in spite of herself. All of a sudden the the lights went out and the elevator jerked to a stop, causing Olivia to stumble against the dark haired man, catching him off guard. He caught her by wrapping his arms around her, pulling her to him close. The emergency light flicked on and they were left standing in a dim light.

"Sorry," Olivia said sheepishly as she tried to pull away from the tall man. He didn't let her go so easily, however.

The man leaned over, breath hot against her skin as he whispered, "No need to be sorry, I've wanted to hold you like this since the first day I saw you."

Behind her, the blonde man had stepped closer and rested his hands on her hips, rubbing his thumbs against her skirt. She sighed softly. Being between two men like this was arousing, and without realizing what she was doing she pressed her breasts against the man in front of her, while pressing her ass into the groin of the man behind her. Both men let out small groans, and she could feel how excited the blonde man was, his hardness nestling between her cheeks. The man in front of her leaned over and kissed her. She returned the kiss, and he nibbled on her bottom lip, then kissed down her neck to her collarbone, gently biting. The man behind her slid one hand up the front of her to grab one of her firm, round breasts and gave it a squeeze. Olivia could feel her own excitement dampening her between her legs, and she longed to be touched down there.

As if he could read her thoughts, the man in front slipped a hand under her skirt, softly running his fingers over the lace panties she was wearing. She shuddered with anticipation. He moved the lace aside and slid a finger along her slit. She was soaking wet. He found her clit and rubbed it in gentle circular motions as she writhed against him. Behind her, the other man lifted her skirt up and slipped two fingers inside of her, fingering her g-spot. Olivia cried out in ecstasy, her knees trembling as they both brought her to an orgasm. They removed their hands, and took turns letting Olivia lick their fingers clean.

Without saying a word, Olivia dropped to her knees and the two men unzipped the flys of their pants, letting them fall to the floor. She grasped one stiff prick in her right hand, and the other hard rod in her left hand. She licked along the length of one, and then the other. She pumped her hands up and down the shafts of both. The dark haired man grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her face towards his cock. She licked the head, and then took it into her mouth, sucking. The blonde man pulled away from her grasp, and fell to his knees behind her. He lifted her skirt and plunged his cock deep inside her. Her sounds were muffled through a mouthful of dick, and she continued greedily sucking on it as the other man thrust in and out of her from behind. The sounds of wet suction and moans filled the small elevator. Both men had started to breathe heavier and heavier.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" groaned the man whose dick was being pumped in and out of Olivia's hot, wet pussy.

"Me, too" replied the dark haired man, and he let his warm load burst from inside of him, pouring down the back of Olivia's throat. The man behind her thrusted one more time, hard and deep, cum spilling out of him and into her pussy. The sensation of both men cumming at the same time sent Olivia over the edge as well, her body shuddering.

Just then, the elevator shook and the lights brightened. Olivia and the blonde man stood. She smoothed her skirt as both men dressed themselves in their pants again. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror as the elevator began to move again, she attempted to fix her now sex-tousled hair.

"Fourteenth floor" said the blonde man, as the door slid open. Winking slyly at the two men, Olivia stepped off of the elevator and made her way down the hallway to her office. She'd missed the meeting, but it had been well worth it.