Love in Black and White Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, my housemates could tell something was bothering me, but I couldn't bring myself to talk about it with anyone, and eventually they let it go and stopped asking questions. They knew something had happened, and blamed Ryan for whatever it was. They made no secret of not liking Ryan, in fact, Tasha had approached me weeks earlier, trying to tell me, she thought Ryan was a racist Skinhead, but I wouldn't listen. I liked Ryan, in fact I think I had fallen in love with him by then, and wanted to be with him; I couldn't accept anything negative about him they had to say.

*****

The summer passed slowly, and Ryan and I continued to see each other and have very, very good sex. I remember early one morning (actually, it was almost two o'clock in the morning) when we got back to my place after being out most of the night at one of his favorite bars (truth be told, it was a dive). My initial instinct when we pulled up in front of the bar for the first time was to get the hell out of there. The scary people, the atmosphere, the bits of sometimes racist conversation that I picked up, were to me offensive, but I said nothing and stayed because these were his friends and Ryan wanted to stay.

Janice was at her boyfriend's, and Tasha and Bren were still out. Ryan walked over and took a seat on the sofa while I dimmed the lights low and poured him another drink. We were both a little tipsy, and we began kissing, which quickly led to fondling and groping. Ryan unbuttoned my blouse and started sucking my breasts as I slipped my hand into his jeans and began to massage his swelling cock. Within just a few minutes, he had forced me to my knees, and I was between his thighs peeling back the foreskin of his thick, uncircumcised cock and slipping it between my parted lips. He had a beautiful cock, long and thick, a deep pinkish flesh color that seemed to darken as he became more and more aroused his cockhead bulbous and threatening. I eagerly sucked and licked his full length, running my tongue around, under and between his crown and his foreskin. I felt his cock scraping across the roof of my mouth as he pushed it into my throat. It throbbed and swelled growing larger, and I could hear him loudly grunting as his body tensed and his cock erupted flooding my mouth and throat with cum. His thrusting slowed, and Ryan gave a low, anguished groan as his balls contracted, squeezing the last of his cum up and out of his cock shaft.

I tried to pull away, but he held my mouth on his cock for several seconds before releasing my head and slipping his hand between my legs. I could feel his fingers lightly feather across the soft, puffy lips between my thighs; I was wet and sticky, and I spread my legs as Ryan's fingers fucked me. He was soon hard again and laying down on top of me, slid his cock inside me. He pulled my hips into his, wanting to bury his engorged length as far inside me as he could. I was vaguely aware when he slipped his hands around my neck and gently began to squeeze. I remember looking up at him as my lungs began to burn and my heartbeat echoed loudly in my ears, my pussy contracting and releasing around his cock as a warm, comforting darkness engulfed me. In that moment of my unconsciousness, Ryan began pumping his cock hard and fast inside me before he came again, this time spraying another hot, sticky load of cum into my pussy.

He lay there between my thighs until his cock started to slip out.

"Clean me," he said in a dispassionate voice.

I hadn't cum, and I was feeling frustrated and a little angry.

"The bathroom is over there, I said pointing across the room, clean yourself." I started to get up from the sofa when he grabbed my wrist and jerked me to my knees, between his legs.

"Clean me, bitch," he repeated. Startled by his tone, I meekly licked and sucked him until he was satisfied and reluctantly tucked his cock back into his jeans.

When he left, I ran to the door, locking it behind him. Even though I had fancied myself in love with Ryan, I now often felt taken advantage of, used. I vowed that would be last time we would ever be together sexually. I didn't like the way he had started speaking to me, treating me. I had had enough of Ryan Halgram.

*****

I was still angry, and over the next two weeks, I avoided Ryan at every opportunity until one night while still half asleep and thinking I was dreaming, I dreamt someone was straddling me, my legs spread open and him rubbing his cock up and down my pussy slit. I began moaning and sleepily opened my eyes when I felt him trying to press his cock into my still dry pussy; it was Ryan. Coming fully awake, I tried to push him off only to have him grab my wrists pinning them above my head and slamming his cock into me. I screamed, and he covered my mouth with his and continued fucking me, taking pleasure in brutally pounding in and out of me. I finally stopped struggling and lay there thinking, "I'll let him finish, I'll just let him cum and then he'll go."

He didn't like my just laying there, and he twisted my nipple so hard and painfully I saw stars.

I hated him!

"Oh no, don't play the innocent Shannon. You're going to cum on my cock before I fill that pussy with cum."

"You bastard, I screamed, I hate you! Who the fuck do you think you are?" He laughed loudly in my face as he thrust mercilessly into me, making me cry out when my orgasm exploded, and my pussy involuntarily tried to hold his cock inside me.

*****

"Shannon, Shannon are you okay? Shannon?" it was Bren, banging on my bedroom door apparently having been awaken by the noise and voices coming from my room.

"Get the fuck away from the door," Ryan yelled.

Bren fell quiet for a few seconds and then began banging on the door again, this time, more frantically - "Shannon! Shannon answer me!"

"Bren, it's ok. I'm sorry, we'll keep the noise down . . . I'm sorry," I said hoping to placate her and afraid of what he might do if she didn't go away.

By this time, Janice had joined Bren in the hallway, and it was obvious they were turning the door knob trying to enter the bedroom and check on me, but apparently, Ryan had locked the door when he first entered.

"I'm fine, please go back to bed," I reassured them, and after a minute or two, I heard them walk away and return to their rooms.

*****

"Get out Ryan; I want you to go," I said trying desperately not to let myself cry in front of him.

"I will, I will," he said as he pulled his now limp cock out of me but remained on top of me slowly stroking himself,

"Why you acting like this? You weren't like this before."

Then as if the thought had occurred to him for the first time, he twisted my wrist and looking into my eyes said, "You better not be letting someone else fuck you, Shannon."

The threat in his voice was unmistakable, and God help me . . . a cold tingle of apprehension, fear, and . . . sexual arousal begin to creep over me as Ryan adjusted himself between my legs.

When he pushed himself inside me, I felt the familiar vaginal resistance followed by the satisfying sensation of being opened and stretched. I lay under him, my legs open, my pussy beckoning and as far as he was concerned . . . his. Ryan's huge crown, then the long thick shaft, inch by inch going deeper until he couldn't go any further and I cried out in pain. He stopped and looked at me seeing the tears I couldn't hold back, "Ryan, just leave," I said in a barely audible voice. For a few seconds more, he continued to stare at me with a quizzical expression on his face, and I thought he was going to get off me, but instead he began to slide in and out of me again, his cock growing harder with each thrust.

Faster. Harder. Deeper.

Slipping his hands under my knees and holding them back against my chest he said breathlessly, "God damn you, Shannon. You know how I feel about you." Before he could finish his sentence, his body stiffened, and he ejaculated inside me, coating the walls of my pussy with his thick, white cum.

I felt his body trembling as his cock continued to pulse, pumping out cum. Unable to help myself, I put my arms around his neck and held onto him as a hot flush started to wash over my middle. I gasped and felt a fluttering sensation spread from my clit to my pussy in stronger, more intense waves until my orgasm flooded through me. Ryan stayed inside me not wanting to pull out as my body began to quiver and my pussy muscles clutched his cock.

We lay there while my hips slowly humped against his groin until my orgasm began to subside. When Ryan finally pulled out, he gently opened my legs exposing my swollen, pink pussy, his cum slowly seeping out and kissed me there.

Ryan dressed, kissed me again, this time on the mouth and left.

I lay there unable to sleep . . . Hell, I was just eighteen years old, what kind of a mess had I gotten myself into?

*****

My good friend, Nathan Williams returned to the University after a six-month teaching internship. I felt the relationship between Ryan and I was ending, and Nate, and I practically picked up where we had left off. Nate was seven years older than I. Tall, handsome and dark complexioned with a strong, athletic build. I had never been around very many black people growing up, especially a strong, aggressive man like Nate, and I was infatuated with him. I was a virgin when we first met, and though we had not had sexual intercourse at the time he left on his internship, I thought Nate would be the one to take my virginity. Surprisingly, he was the one who wanted to take it slow; he said we had nothing but time; Nate taught me to please him in ways other than intercourse, and to enjoy and appreciate sex in all its forms as a natural and integral part of life.

I first met Nate, in his academic office where he was conducting semester conferences with his students. By the time I was finally able to conference with him, it was late afternoon, and to my surprise, he invited me to have coffee with him. We walked down to the "Coffee Klatch" a little coffee house on campus and sat for a while drinking coffee and talking. I was immediately attracted to him and to this day, I am not quite sure why I was so open with him. I found myself telling him about my being bi-racial, my overly protective Dad and absent Mother, even my sexual innocence (not sure how that subject came up). I enjoyed the afternoon, and when we parted, I was flattered and pleased when he kissed me lightly on my lips.

We tried having a plutonic relationship until the sexual tension between us was more than either one of us wanted to prolong or deny.

*****

Aside from a few unsatisfying make out sessions, we had tried to resist our feelings; but one afternoon when we left his office, we knew the relationship was about to change. Without speaking, we walked outside to his car. He helped me into his car, and we headed to his apartment. As he drove, I sat quietly, staring blankly out the window, thinking of what my Dad would say if he ever suspected I had been with a black man. Though Daddy had bedded and married a lovely black woman, a black man fucking his daughter was unimaginable and unacceptable. Knowing my Dad, the thought of a monstrous black cock inside his baby's small, white pussy would have made his head explode with anger and disappointment.

When we got to Nate's apartment, he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He came out and extending his hand led me back into the bathroom with him. He removed my clothes, sat me on the now warm, tiled shower seat and had me watch him as he undressed, proudly displaying his beautiful semi-erect black cock.

He stood in front of me, thoughtfully stroking his cock until it was rock hard and sticking straight out from his body. It was huge, long, thick and black. I looked at it, wondering, "Will that thing be able to fit inside me?"

"Touch it, Shannon," he said.

I had never actually seen a man's naked penis before. Tentatively I leaned forward and touched it. Its warmth, his size surprised me.

Nate spread my legs, and lowering the shower head began spraying, the warm water between my thighs, over my pussy and clit. With his other hand, he rubbed, caressed and massaged me down there. My eyes opened wide, and my breath came in jagged gasps as an orgasm began to build. Clasping his arm, I stuttered out, "Nate, Nate I think I'm going to cum" and began to tremble and writhe on the wet seat.

"Yes baby, yes . . . . let it come, don't hold it back," he said calmly. My stomach muscles clenched hard as my hips swayed upward and I came into his large, warm hand. Nate knelt in front of me smiling, as he stopped fingering me and cupped my pussy until I quieted.

Pulling me to my feet, we stood in the shower, him towering behind me, his hot, engorged cock first pressing against my hip and then nestled between my ass crack. As the sharp, hot spray of water from the shower covered us, we washed each other. Still dripping wet, Nate led me to his bed and positioned me onto my back. He stood over me, regal in his magnificent blackness, moving closer so that his oozing cockhead left a thin watery trail of pre-cum on my cheek wherever it touched. I wanted to taste him, to feel him in my mouth and as I opened my mouth to lick his sweetness, he backed away.

"No, not yet baby. If I let you do that you'll make me cum, I won't be able to hold back."

He rolled me onto my side and with one leg bent and opened whorishly wide he masturbated me. I was now swaying my hips and moaning with pleasure from the incredible sensations emanating from my clit and spreading down the back of my thighs.

"Nate, Oh, Nate . . . Nate," I murmured.

"Are you going to make me cum? Please, let me cum for you," I said feeling his fingers on me and imagining how swollen my clit must be.

"Yes, Shannon, I'm going to make you cum," he said as he kept rubbing me. I was on the brink of erupting.

Then it happened, the most exquisite sensation I could ever have imagined rippled through me.

Unfortunately, Nathan and I did not have the opportunity to enjoy sexually consummating our relationship. After masturbating me to orgasm earlier, I had rolled between his legs and orally pleasured him until he came spewing warm, cum into my mouth. We dozed off only to be awakened by his phone ringing. A teaching internship that he had been waiting for, for over a year had opened up. The internship would last for six months; the hosting university would cover all travel and housing expenses, and they wanted him there as soon as possible. We got up, dressed and went back to his apartment where I helped him pack. He left the next morning.

Maybe a month after Nathan left on his internship, I met Ryan and thinking I was in love, gave him my virginity or more accurately, he took my virginity.

12