Love In His Eyes

Story Info
Falling for my friend, remembering our past.
7.9k words
4.05
24.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tye27
tye27
19 Followers

BLAKE:

I was swimming alone in when I noticed he jumped in the lake and was slowly paddled toward me with his prefect white smile and beautiful brown eyes that were fixed directly on mine. I realized in that moment that I was in love with my friend. How it happened, I didn't really know. Here we were on the Fourth of July with all of our close friends, swimming in a State Park lake when everything changed. No one else seemed to notice. I felt like my entire body was going to explode. It was the summer after graduation and I was suddenly head over heels in love....with Ashley? After what I did when we first dated, there is no way he will love me. What am I going to do? I want him to love me back! He is giving me a really odd look and a giant smile. He knows. I think he is feeling this too. Oh God, I think he may take me right here in public. I hope I don't mess this up!

ASHLEY:

For the past few weeks I can't stop thinking about Blake. Blake is one of my best friends. The truth is, with our history I never really thought I would think of him romantically ever again. Sure, he is really cute and his blue eyes are magical. But, it is Blake. One of the six friends I hang out with everyday. He and Nathan have been fucking for years and even after Nathan moved, I just never really thought about Blake other than as my friend. I do remember a fuckfest weekend with him after we first met but, that was ancient history. Really, he is my smart friend that was accepted in a Masters Degree program who likes politics and loves NPR. I just can't stop looking at him.

Jason was in town for the holiday. At his suggestion, we all came to this State Park for the Fourth of July. I sat next to Blake on the drive down and I know I kept making my leg touch his. I have been flirting with him. What the hell is wrong with me? Thank God he is so clueless! Then there he was in the middle of the lake, all alone, in one of those stupid innertubes (blown up plastic rings) that Jason brought. I grabbed another innertube and paddled toward him. I can't help but stare. Damn that boy is cute. His blond hair, perfectly straight smile, killer blue eyes and that is just what is above the water. I am staring at him and must look like a stupid fool. Is he really looking at me like that? I think he wants me too. I must be dreaming. No, he wants me and this connection is strong. Oh My God, Blake loves me! I smile so big, I can't help it. I am actually in love with Blake!

BLAKE:

Ashley and I dated for about a month when we first met at college a few years earlier. I remember my roommate Nathan and I walking across campus checking out all the hot guys. This was our primary activity when not in class or fucking each other. When I spotted him coming down the library steps I nudged Nathan and said, "Look at that!" We both ogled the 6' 2" tall mixed race hottie and said a silent prayer that he was gay. A few days later, Nathan and I ran into him and his friend outside the Student Union. Our pray was answered as our collective gaydars were screaming at full alert. The four of us sat down on the luscious green grass and chatted. I was drawn to Ashley's wide smile and near flawless lightly tanned skin. The only exception was a light scar just above his eyebrow. The imperfection was somehow sexy. After only a few minutes, I knew I wanted this guy to take me. Knowing Nathan, so did he. The question was who was going to get him?

The other problem was the fourth member setting on the grass. We had learned that Jason was Ashley's best friend and on-again, off-again bisexual boyfriend from his hometown. At the moment, they were off-again. However, Jason clearly exhibited a subtle possession of Ashley when he saw how both Nathan and I were looking at him. In another situation, I am sure both Nathan and I would be fawning all over Jason. He was an attractive guy in the military with a tight body and taming a bisexual was a challenge either of us would enjoy. However next to Ashley, it was impossible for Jason to garner any more attention than politeness required.

After a few minutes, both Jason and Nathan had to leave for class. Both men were clearly displeased with the idea of leaving Ashley and I alone. When Jason stood he was the first to voice this displeasure when he said to Ashley "Weren't you going to talk to your professor? She is in the building next to my class so we can walk together."

Seemingly unaware of Jason's true intention, Ashley looked up and said, "That's ok, her office hours don't start for another hour."

Seeing that Jason's attempt didn't work, a still sitting Nathan cocked his head and said to me, "Blake, don't you have a book that you need to return to the bookstore? You said today is the return deadline so I bet the line is going to be really long. I don't want you to forget."

I narrowed my eyes and saidsarcastically, "Thanks for your concern Nathan. I will make sure it gets returned." I knew full well that my book return was the least of Nathan's worries; he just wanted to make sure I didn't get any private time with the new hottie.

Sharply turning his head to me Ashley excitedly responded, "Hey Blake, I have a few books to return too. I dropped this stupid Math class and want the money back. My parent's paid cash so I can pocket it. Can I go with you?" Jason glared down at Nathan for providing me this great opportunity.

"Of course, that will make standing in line much more enjoyable." I said with a huge smile as I shot a quick look at Nathan.

Stammering at the situation Nathan suggested, "We should all get together later. Why don't you to come over to our apartment tonight?" Desperately trying to make sure he had another opportunity to bed Ashley.

"Sure, I would like to see your place." Ashley said as he looked at me to answer Nathan's question.

"Sound great. I have to go to class or I am going to be late." Jason said with very little enthusiasm. There was no way he was letting Ashley go to our apartment alone.

With much regret, Nathan stood up to leave with Jason. He gave me a look that I knew meant 'don't you fucking touch him until I get a chance'. I just smiled feeling like a giddy schoolgirl and said, "See you guys later."

As the two young men headed off to class, I smiled and looked at Ashley. He was staring at me and said, "You have a really beautiful smile and your eyes are so blue." Without any control blood rushed to my face as I blushed. This exquisite man was complementing me. My smile grew larger as I looked into his slightly almond shaped brown eyes. I swear he had the perfect combination of every feature on Earth.

"I am not sure my smile or eyes can compete with yours." I flirted back. With that, his smile widened until I could see every perfectly white tooth. This man had me.

Ashley stood up and offered his hand to help me stand. It was the first time I touched the beautiful man and electricity shot thru me. I actually needed his assistance since my knees went weak. Once I was standing, I hated that he broke our contact. When he released my hand, I knew my life would not be complete if I did not touch him again. We smiled and started walking across campus to the overpriced bookstore. We talked about our childhood and coming to terms with being gay. He asked how long Nathan and I had been together and I laughed. "Oh, we are just friends." He showed me another wide smile and I felt my knees go week again. As we talked, I learned that Jason joined the Air Force and that had caused the problems between Ashley and Jason. Ashley wanted to live his life as an openly gay man and Jason could not. He explained that he and Jason talked about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", the repressive policy was a compromise that first allowed gay people to serve in the military. It said Jason could "be gay" but Jason could not actually do anything that let others know he was gay. Ashley was tired of the secrecy and wanted to be openly loved. When I listened to Ashley talk, I started to have some compassion for Jason. His dream was to serve his country but the rules prevented him from openly being with Ashley. I, thankfully, was not bound by those rules.

Within an hour of talking to the beautiful man, I was captivated. When we stood in line at the bookstore, I could not resist asking him about the scar. I reached over and gently brushed it with my finger and asked, "How did you get that scar? It is so sexy." Electricity shot thru my body as I touched the stunning man again. I blushed when I realized how forward I was being.

Ashley laughed then looked shy before he said,"It is really embarrassing. When I was 16 my 11 year old sister told me she was 'in love' with Jason; I got angry and I told her he was my friend and he would never be in love with her. She thru her Ken doll at me and it cut me right above the eyebrow. I started bleeding like crazy. My parents freaked out and took me to the emergency room. Turned out, I didn't even need stitches. It was just a superficial cut. So I am a gay man with a scar on his head from a Ken doll. Embarrassing, don't you think?"

"Thank God she didn't throw an Easy Bake Oven, you might not be so hot today." I joked.

Ashley smiled as he roughly said, "You think I am hot?"

Again my body betrayed me as I blushed every shade of red possible. "Yes, I do." I said softly.

"You are pretty hot yourself. Would you like to go out with me?" Ashley said in a confident voice.

"Yes." It was the only word I was allowed to say before the pushy cashier called for me as I was at the front of the return line. I returned my textbook and received money back on my debit card. I noticed Ashley was next to me talking to another cashier as he received a few hundred dollars in return for his books. I looked and him and wondered how I managed to get this sexy man to flirt with me. He smiled and winked at me. My knees went weak knowing he wanted me.

As we walked out of the bookstore, Ashley leaned over and kissed me for the very first time. My cock got rock hard. I thought "this is so fucking hot!" Although I was out, I was shocked at his public act. Once I felt those lips on mine, I wanted more.

Ashley and I said goodbye; he headed back to his dorm and I went back to my apartment with Nathan. When I drove home, I thought about how much fun I had with Ashley. Standing in line to return something is never fun but, today I wish the line would have been longer. I could not wait to see him again. Thankfully, Nathan has invited Ashley and Jason over that night. The two of them were not going to be happy that Ashley asked me out on a date.

When I got home, Nathan was already there. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. We did our usual thing, talked about the news and our favorite shows. Nathan said he was horny and wanted to fuck. This was our relationship, very direct and non-emotional. I thought for a second about Ashley but the truth is that Nathan and I have been fucking almost daily for years. It had just been part of my daily life. He was my best friend and fuck buddy. So, I told him how hot I think Ashley was as that I got a date. Although a little disappointed that he didn't get Ashley, he told me about a new guy he met named Jeff. They planned to go out the next day. Nathan had stripped off all his clothes and was stroking his 9 ½ dick. "Are you ready to get fucked?" Within seconds Nathan had me on my back and taking his large bare member into me. My legs were wrapped around his back as he trust his large cock into me. Nathan and I fucked regularly so we had worked out a rhythm that allowed both of us to cum simultaneously. No man has every found a way to massage my prostate like Nathan. Moments later he screamed "now" as we both had cum shooting out of our bodies. When I was in the bathroom wiping away Nathan's cum as it dripped out of me down my leg, I told myself that Ashley was great but we were far from committed. Most likely, he and Jason were doing the same thing just across town. Young gay men are all about sex and I have to say I loved it! At least I had not fucked an anonymous guy I met at a glory hole.

Later that evening, Ashley and Jason arrived at our door. Ashley was wearing a blue vintage t-shirt and shorts. The t-shirt clung tightly to his body forming a perfect V. My mouth watered and I may have actually drooled. Ashley held a bottle of wine and said a little formally, "thank you for inviting us over". He handed the wine to me even though Nathan was the one that made the invitation. When I took the bottle, my fingers touched Ashley's. The same shock struck me just like every time I had touched him. I felt a little odd holding the wine since I knew none of us were twenty-one. How did Ashley get the wine? I smiled and invited them both in.

The night was fun. The wine had loosened us all up. We learned more about each other and found that we were becoming friends. Jason was actually a nice guy that I would like to have as a friend. Ashley and I were flirty but not inappropriate. Nathan had tried to flirt with Ashley a few times but was quickly and appropriately rebuffed. I knew that Ashley was mine. That night we made plans to go on our first date the next day.

Ashley and I had started dating. We kissed at every available opportunity and the sex was fantastic. I learned that Ashley was a swimmer in high school. The boy could bend and contort his body in a way that I had never encountered. I remember vividly the weekend he came over to my apartment for us to spend together. Nathan had gone home to visit his parents so we had the place to ourselves. The minute I closed the door he pushed me against the wall and took my mouth. The kisses were passionate and demanding. Our hard cocks were grinding into each other thru our tight jeans. When he pulled back both of us panted for air breathing like we just ran a marathon. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the sofa. "I guess dinner is out." he joked. Then frantically our mouths reconnected. At the same time, we were both desperately trying to remove the other man's clothes as if they were on fire. Our hard bodies crashed against each other as we stood naked in the living room. I started kissing my way down his firm body until I reached his 7 ½ inch hard cock. As I kissed my way to his hip I gently blew hot air around his shaft. He let out a moan and I knew I had him. I gently nibbled at his balls and then continued kissing my way down his sculpted legs. Thanks to Jason, I had learned that Ashley had a major foot fetish. It wasn't really my thing but I knew how to turn him on. As I kissed his tight calf muscle, I worked my way toward his pleasure zone. When I reached his right foot I gently touched the tip of my tongue to the soft skin. His body jerked in response. I slowly worked my tongue across the bridge of his foot toward his big toe. In a quick motion I surrounded it with my lips and began my best cock sucking replication. Ashley's body was lashing around the sofa loudly moaning incoherent noises. He looked and sounded like a man possessed by a demon. Finally, he screamed, "Blake stop it's too much!!" Rapping my tongue around the large toe one last time, I sucked hard before hearing a loud pop as my mouth pulled away.

"Like that?" I asked with a naughty smile.

Half dazed, he looked at me and said, "If you can do that to me with just my toe I may die when you suck my dick."

"Let's find out." I said as I swallowed his cock. His upper body shot up from the sofa unable to control his movements. I worked my way down his hard shaft until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He had the most fragrant masculine scent that that made me ravenous. I used my tongue to wrap around his shaft and lick at the place his shaft met his balls. Then pulling back, my head began to bob on the full length.

Ashley breathlessly panted, "Blake stop..huhuh... or ...huhh..I am going to..huuuh..cum." I stopped. His breathing still heavy, I lowered my face to my real target. His tight little hole was so magnificent. I had to taste him, to claim him. Moving slowly toward the target I gently blew at his opening. It twitched in response. The corners of my mouth turned slightly up as I lowered my head. Licking very lightly around the outer edges of his precious hole, I heard him moan again. Working my tongue in a circular motion ever closer to my ultimate goal, I finally plunged my tongue in as hard and strong as possible. Again, Ashley's back bolted from the sofa and he let out a noise that was obscene. I fucked my mouth into him over and over. He tasted like Burberry body wash laced with thousands of pheromones. His body was now under my control. "Blake, fuck me, I can't take this anymore! I have to have you inside me. " Ashley screamed. "Please fuck me!" he begged.

Working my way up his body so our faces were sided by side, I grabbed my hard cock and placed it at his entrance. Snapping open a small bottle of lube, I coated my cock with it and fingered some in his slightly dilated hole. Pressing the head of my cock into his opening he gasped as it breached his tight ring. "Are you OK?" I asked in a quiet voice. He nodded. "Tell me if it hurts. I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"No, it feels good. Just go slow. I want this!" Ashley countered.

My seven inches slid into him and soon I could feel my balls flush with his hard ass. I leaned down and kissed his luscious lips. "Fuck me!" Ashley said in a deep demanding tone. With that, I happily obliged by beginning to move in and out of his tight grip.

"Damn, you are so tight." I said. He smiled at me and then squeezed the muscles surrounding my dick. It was so strong I thought he might pull my dick from my body.

"Aaawww" this noise came from deep within me. My thrusts into him became more forceful and fast. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. "Ashley, I am about to cum." When I said this, I reached to stroke his hard member.

"Don't, I'm too close." he pleaded. I stopped before touching his throbbing dick. I continued to pump into him with my cock pounded his prostrate. After a few more thrusts he began to orgasm. He shot his first load well past the sofa and onto a nearby wall. His spasms caused me to near the point of no return.

"I am going to cum!" I screamed.

"Cum in me!" he begged. Normally, I am not so reckless but with Ashley I was enraptured. I thrust a few more times and then exploded inside him. The world turned nearly black and I lost control of my body. I could feel my dick releasing my seed into him. Each release made me loose even more of my motor skills. I collapsed onto his sweaty cum soaked chest and breathed hard unable to move. When the haze slowly lifted, I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and smiled.

"You are amazing." I said.

He gave me that beautiful white smile and said, "I never shot without touching it before. You are amazing."

I pulled myself from him and felt a rush of my white fluid leave his body and deposit itself on the leather sofa. "Shit, we need to clean up our mess." I laughed. Getting up, I went to the laundry room and came back with a spring scented towel. Before cleaning him up, I leaned over and licked some of his cum from his coated chest. "No point in wasting it." I said with a slight smile. He laughed. I then cleaned the rest of his hard stomach and chest then moved to his well used opening. He looked at me shyly but I said, "I made the mess, the least I can do is help clean it up." He shrugged and laughed softly. I rubbed the towel around his precious opening and then cleaned the leather couch.

"Don't forget the wall." Ashley said with a huge smile.

When I walked a few steps to the wall and started to wipe up the dripping juice I said, "I have never seen anyone shoot so far."

"Me either." He replied with a slight grin.

That was the start of a sex crazed weekend. Before it was over, I had cum inside Ashley eight times. Once I took him with his head and shoulders on the floor and back nearly straight in the air while I was standing up. I received plenty of his dick in my ass as well. Between the cuddling and kissing, he released his seed inside me at least six times that weekend. That doesn't even count all the blow jobs and mutual masturbation. We were two horned up college guys in our prime. I had even sprayed some air freshener before Nathan got home because I was certain the apartment reeked of cum. That was without question our best weekend, the first time we dated.

tye27
tye27
19 Followers