Love in Las Vegas

Story Info
A chance meeting turns into love for a lucky couple.
1.8k words
4.32
57.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
259 Followers

It was the craziest town I had ever been in…and I had lived in New Orleans once upon a time! I looked around at the casino and felt a bit overwhelmed. It was my first night in Las Vegas and there was almost too much to do!

I sat at the Blackjack table and lost yet another fifteen bucks in just five minutes. I was turning to get up from the table and I literally bumped into a gorgeous guy!

“Hello,” he said. He wasn’t very tall, in fact, he was just this side of average, but his eyes…his eyes pulled me in and held me. His look was distinctly Eurasian—his eyes were beautifully shaped and the blueness of them was the kind of color usually only achieved with contacts. His features were small and fine, but not feminine, his lips were full and very kissable. But it was his skin that was the best part. His creamy pale skin. I wondered if he even grew facial hair because the skin was that smooth The action in the Excalibur seemed to slow or even stop around us. I don’t know which happened, because I only had eyes for him.

“Hi,” I gave him the sexiest smile I could muster and tugged on my cherry red, body hugging wrap sweater. I was really glad my girlfriend had convinced me to dress up for our first night out on the town. Where was she anyway? I wondered for a split second.

“Is this a good table?” He asked as he pulled the chair out of my way so that I could make my way past him.

“I’m sure that you’ll have better luck than me,” I said diplomatically “But I think I’m going to grab a drink in the lounge.” I pointed vaguely across the gaming floor in what I hoped was the direction of the lounge. I was also trying to give him the biggest hint in the world. ‘Follow me over,’ I willed him to do in my head.

“Do you mind if I join you?” He stepped to the side and let me pass.

“Not at all,” I said a little pleased with myself. “Don’t you want to try your luck with the tables?”

“I think I have Lady Luck right here with me right now,” he said with a twinkle in his eye. I giggled and we chatted easily about his trip here and my trip. It wasn’t his first time here, but it was mine. He was from Toronto, Canada; I grew up in Illinois and have lived in many different places since. He came from a large family—six brothers and sisters—where I only had my mom and my brother and myself. I found it very easy to open up to him…even if I had no clue what his name was. By now it seemed almost rude to ask; we had been talking for about an hour after all.

We sipped our drinks and watched the poor lady perform last year’s pop hits for an unappreciative audience. It turned out that we were the only two people clapping for her at the end of every song and at the end of her set she smiled her thanks in our direction and scurried off the stage.

I gave a little laugh and looked in his direction. “So what is it that you do?” I asked him. We had been talking for an hour and a half and had not even found out each other’s names.

“Let’s not talk about stuff like that.” He groaned. “Tell me, do you like to dance?” There was that twinkle again.

“I have been known to get down every now and again,” I answered as the cocktail waitress brought the check over. I handed her a twenty to cover the drinks we had had and my mystery guy stopped her and shoved a neatly folded bunch of bills into her pocket and grabbed the money I had given her out of her hand.

“Can you believe she wanted to pay?” He stage whispered to the weary looking waitress. She chuckled and asked if he needed any change back and he smiled and shook his head. “C’mon,” he said as he grabbed my hand. “Let’s go dancing.”

We walked through the lobby and ended up on the backside of the hotel. We were standing just on the edge of the parking lot.

“This isn’t The Strip!” I pouted. Instead of answering, this beautiful man caught me up in his arms and gave me a mind altering kiss that made my body tremble from my head to my toes, and made my ears ring.

“Whoa,” I said softly when we finally pulled apart. He leaned his forehead down to mine and gave me a wicked smile.

“That is exactly what I was thinking,” he kissed my cheek, then my eye, then my mouth again.

“You’re really hot, you know that?” I whispered to this man I had felt a connection with since the moment I had laid eyes on him.

His laugh was low and intimate. “You’re really hot too.” He let me go and I stepped away from him. “Ready to see The Strip?” he asked me. We entwined our fingers around each other and hurried off to the first stop of the night. We decided to take a cab to a certain hotel that was made famous by a certain music television station and we danced for hours, kissing, rubbing against each other and grinding our bodies together. At the end of the night we were holed up in a secluded booth kissing one another the way you only do when you are fueled by booze, hormones, and pheromones. I watched his light-colored hand slide over my tight dark brown belly and sighed sensuously.

“I know we just met,” he was saying into my ear. “And I don’t want you to think that I do this with every woman I meet, but I want you to come back to my room with me.” He moved my hand down to his erection and I gasped at the length I felt through the material of his expensive-looking slacks. It took only a moment for the word yes to slip through my lips, and then the next thing I knew we were being whisked by taxi to the Venetian Hotel.

The splash of the gondola oars hitting the water mesmerized me and I marveled that at even three in the morning there were people who still wanted to take a boat ride. I leaned against one of the marble posts and got lost in thought, one of which was ‘What the hell are you doing, Cesca? You don’t know this man at all.’

‘But somehow I just know that he won’t hurt me,’ I countered back to the voice in my head. ‘And it has been an awful long time since I got some.’ I laughed out loud at that thought and felt his lips brush the nape of my neck.

“What’s so funny?” he asked gently. He crossed his arms over my waist and pulled me to him.

“Nothing. Really,” I said when he made a little grumble of disbelief. He chuckled and then kissed my neck. I was going to melt into a little pile of goo if he didn’t stop soon, I just knew it! “We should really go up to your room before I rip your clothes off right here,” I said with a giggle.

He didn’t answer, he just tugged at the tie of my sweater and I caught the front and held it to my body before it opened completely and flashed all of Las Vegas. I tied the sweater back up and turned to him, then as fast as I could I unzipped his trousers and slid my hand through the gap. I watched his eyes close in pleasure as I stroked the length of him hard and fast, then I slipped my hand out and heard him sigh with frustration.

“Your room. Now.” Was all I said.

We hurried though the lobby to the elevators, and giggled together as we rode up, flying past all of the other floors until the elevator opened in the newest suites available. He opened the door and kissed me as we he walked me backward into the room.

He guided me past the sofa and the living room area, as he untied and dropped my sweater to the floor. He tugged my short skirt off my hips and I kicked off my heels, and we walked backward into the bedroom until my knees hit the gigantic bed behind me. I scrambled up onto the mattress and waited white he unbuttoned his shirt and then slid his pants to the floor. I smiled to myself in the dark as I saw his form move toward me. His hands slid down my body slowly and seemed to take in every detail with his fingers. His fingers traced my embarrassingly large breasts, the curve of my waist, the hollow of my belly button. They felt the small hill of flesh that ran from under my navel to my pubis. His hands dipped into my panties and gingerly his fingers touched the soft, warm cleft between my legs. We both sighed softly in unison. I felt, rather than saw him move his head to mine and ever so gently his tongue explored my mouth, leaving me breathless and feeling weak in the knees. This was surely heaven.

Silently, I trailed my fingertips from his jaw to his navel and then let my hands wander back up again. There was just a smattering of hair across his chest, and just a little trail underneath his navel leading to his groin. He was so incredibly smooth! After a long while of touching and getting to know each other’s bodies, I pulled him down to me and we lay on his bed staring into the other’s eyes. This was no ordinary one night stand, I was sure of that. But I was also sure that the chances that I would see this man again were pretty slim to none at all.

His finger stroked my cheek and asked me why I suddenly looked so sad.

“Do I?” I laughed a little. “It’s because I have to get up early and work tomorrow.” It was just a tiny fib…I was disappointed that I had to get up and work the booth at the convention tomorrow.

“Ah, then I will try to get you to bed as soon as possible,” We chuckled and then he kissed me and I forgot my melancholy.

We took turns exploring with our hands, eyes, tongues, and finally after delaying the inevitable, we came together so explosively that the minute he was inside me I came so hard, I couldn’t breathe. Stroke after beautiful stroke brought me closer to the ultimate orgasm and when he finally he whispered that it was time for him to cum I think I must have nodded or grunted in the affirmative because he collapsed over me with a roar that matched my own. We were perfectly still and as I closed my eyes drowsily, I thought I heard him say I love you.

milf26
milf26
259 Followers