Love in Spain

Story Info
American meeting his beautiful Ukrainian wife to be in Spain.
10.4k words
4.42
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although we had never met, we grew in our desires to meet and determine if we were in fact the soul-mates we both searched for to fill the voids in our lives. We talked about love, marriage and children and found common ground on many subjects; however, we needed to find out if what we had was simply an infatuation or the real deep rooted love we both sought. From our many online letters, daily chat sessions and by sharing many pictures, including many nudes, the time was right for us to meet. An unbreakable bond and lustful need for each other was created from the first day we met online and it was time to determine if our hearts were honest with us. How to make our first meeting the highlight of our lives? Something we would remember and talk about our entire lives. I knew I had to go beyond a planned visit to your city or country to achieve the romance desired from this first meeting.

I knew I needed to awaken your desires to be my one and only woman...my cherished lover, friend and wife? Although you have never been there, I remember you once mentioned you loved to one day visit Spain, so I decided our first meeting must take place there. It's cold now in our respected countries with winter approaching and a warm location such as southern Spain seemed the perfect choice. It would allow us the freedom shed our heavy coats and clothes, and enjoy the each other's naked bodies away from the approaching winter cold. However, I wanted our first meeting to be a complete and total surprise.

I asked you to take 10 days off from work so we can meet and spend this time getting to know one another. You agreed and sent me the dates of your upcoming vacation. All the while you thought I was coming to Ukraine for this meeting, I had other plans. Passionate plans and 3 days prior to our first meeting I sent you the following message:

"My Dear, pack your bags and be at the airport in your city on November 10th at 7am to check-in and catch your 9am flight. Your plane ticket is already paid for and can be picked up upon check in. I will not tell you where we are meeting. You will find out the morning you check-in for your flight. Come to me my love. I will be waiting on you at your destination airport upon your arrival."

I arrived at our destination in Huelva, Spain the day before to plan for our long awaited meeting and prepared for your arrival. I got our hotel and made sure it overlooked the waves of the Atlantic Ocean from our private balcony where I planned to make mad passionate love to you many times. Upon entering the suite it was perfect and also gave us a partial view of the city as the beach curved around exposing the city lights beyond. The balcony was private as it was walled off on both sides. There were two private bedrooms, a full kitchen and an elegant dining area. Again, it was perfect and I was ready!

The next morning I arrived at the airport with flowers and perfume as gifts just as your flight landed. I stood at the gangway and saw you descend to me. You were even more beautiful in person and I was immediately aroused by your glowing beauty and smile. Just then, you noticed me and began to run to me and we shared the most sensual deep hug and passionate kiss imaginable. There were no reservations in our actions and our desires for each other were on full display. Neither one of us cared! Our focus was on each other as we blocked out the many people around us. After what seemed like an hour of passionate kissing and touching we walked hand-in-hand to retrieve your luggage and we were off to our hotel. In the cab we could not keep our hands off each other and quickly noticed we had the attention of our driver in the rear view mirror. Not missing an opportunity to fuck with his brain, I released one of your beautiful breasts from your bra to his full view. I squeezed, kissed and licked it gently until we arrived at out hotel. Your right hand was eagerly rubbing my cock through my pants and our playfulness seemed to work magic on us and our driver. In fact, I think we blew his mind! I thought, good, he should have passion in his life, too!

We arrived to our suite and I picked you up in my strong arms and carried you through the door out to the balcony while kissing you passionately along the way. Arriving on the balcony, I whispered in your ear that this is where I will make love to you for the first time tonight, but you made it very clear that you wanted me now by grabbing my cock again and squeezing it tightly! You wanted and needed your built up passions to explode in the moment, but I would make you wait. It wasn't time. I wanted you to be crazy horny before the combining of our bodies and souls took place for the first time. Until then, I would tease you beyond your wildest imagination. Of course, my denial made you very angry.

I recommended you take a quick (cold) shower and dress for dinner. I had already walked around town the evening before and selected the perfect restaurant and reserved a table in the darkest corner for our first romantic evening together. I pre-ordered a bottle of wine and was ready to wine, dine and be playful with the woman of my dreams. As I hung up the phone from confirming our dinner reservations, you walked from the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. You let it drop to the floor and said..."You really want to wait until after dinner for your dessert?" Not letting you get the best of me, and not being the shy type, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock to your full view. I saw your eyes widen and your mouth dropped open as the sexual excitement of the moment filled your head. I walked to you and kissed you passionately while our hands found each other's bodies for the uncontrollable petting that pursued. You immediately grabbed my cock as I inserted the tip of my finger in your cunt as I reached around behind you. A deep moan escaped your lips as I touched your cunt and your knees began to buckle as my finger entered your cunt to the second knuckle. We both went wild, but I had to bring this to a stop. The time was not right for the maddening sex we were to share later this evening and immediate disappointment filled your eyes as I pulled away and asked you to get dressed for dinner. That was not what you wanted to hear, but you did as requested. You thought to yourself...I'll teach you to play with me and not give me what I want, need and desire! I could sense your sexual frustration that was on full display. Nonetheless, I was bound and determined to make you wait, and wait you did.

After dressing and fixing your makeup...we were off. Down the elevator and out the front door of the hotel to enjoy our first evening together. We walked hand-in-hand until we reached our destination. I opened the door for you and we entered the most beautiful and elegant restaurant in town. The owner was awaiting our arrival and seated us at the table I selected the evening before. The wine was chilled and already at our candlelit table along with the bouquet of flowers I selected for you. The romantic evening I envisioned and planned was off to a perfect start.

The owner opened our wine and poured us our first glass as we settled in sitting side-by-side in the darkest corner of the restaurant. After ordering our dinner, the playful side to our personalities began to emerge as our hands found each other's bodies.

You wore the most beautiful black dress with a very revealing neckline and a long slit up your left leg. Your tits seemed full and inviting as they poured from the restraining enclosure of your bra and dress. Your body language still suggested you needed to be fucked with passion as the thought and feeling of my finger in your pussy earlier cannot escape your thoughts. Continuing my playful ways, I placed my right hand on your left knee and slide it up under your dress until it rested high on your thigh just inches from your pussy. You immediately let out a gasp as the pleasure of my touch engulfed you. You spread your legs offering me access to the wetness that filled your panties, but I would not allow myself further access, at least not yet. Yes, your frustration continued to build and your anger was on full display.

We ate dinner and continued our playful ways throughout. You rubbed my cock through the strained material of my pants and I would slide my hand into your panties to fondle your wet pussy and swollen clit. You became embolden and even unzipped my pants to gain access to the softness of the skin of my cock and balls. The more playful we got the more our passions ignited. We finished our first bottle of wine and were now on our second. We knew in our minds that all our hopes and desires had been confirmed. We were mad for each other. Not just sexually, but in ways that could lead to a life full of love and happiness. We had to escape the restaurant and explore each other more, much more!

After dinner we strolled around town, still walking hand-in-hand, while talking, enjoying the warmth of the evening and the sights around town. We often found ourselves reaching for each other...needing to feel the fullness of the passion we created within the other since the moment we met. Needing to touch the most intimate parts of each other's bodies was all we could think of. We were consumed by these thoughts!

We walked down to the beach and quickly became more adventurous in the darkness that surrounded us. I gently walked up to you and kissed you with all my passion as I reached up under your dress to remove your panties, allowing me full access to your pussy. To my surprise, you had already removed them at the restaurant when you went to refreshen yourself before we departed. We sat on the warm sand and returned to our explorations of each other. You released my hard cock from the constraints of my pants and began to fondle and suck me gently. I was busy fingering your tight and inviting pussy until we could no longer stop ourselves.

The beach was deserted and we accepted our opportunity and became more embolden. I placed you on your back and slid to your side placing my cock within inches of your face. You didn't need instruction and immediately engulfed my fully erect cock deep into your throat and began deepthroating me. I began licking around your pussy lapping up every droplet of your pre-cum. It was delicious. I was hungry and wanted more, but I stopped short of touching your clit or entering your love hole with my tongue or fingers.

Our panting and emotions grew to such enormous desires that stopping any further action was impossible.

I finally touched your clit lightly and you immediately began to cum. I do not mean a gentle escalating climax, but an intense explosion that caused your body to convulse in rhythm to the waves of cum I had released from your inner soul. You could not speak, but your eyes told me everything I needed to know. You and I were now emotionally tied to each other in a way we both hoped would materialize by our coming together sexually. However, I was just getting started and returned my face to your pussy and continued devouring you like a mad hungry animal.

Your cum ran from your body like a river empties into a Ocean. Hours passed until the sensitivity of just touching your clit was too much for you to bear. You folded your legs tightly to stop my access. I was satisfied that I gave you the best pussy eating of your life and it was time for the main event. However, I did not want to make love to you on the beach, so I grasp your hand and lead you to our hotel...to our suite...to the private balcony.

As soon as we entered our suite we began to shed what clothing remained until we were fully naked. I picked you up in my arms, again, and carried you to the balcony where I laid you in the soft chair that would become our first love nest. You allowed your legs to fall to either side of the chair exposing your wet and inviting pussy. I needed no further invitation and placed my body on top of yours and immediately entered your awaiting pussy. I entered you slowly allowing your pussy time to accept the fullness of my raging hard on. Once I was fully inserted, and could feel the back wall of your cunt on the head of my cock, I began to thrust slow and deep. Your moans grew in volume with each stroke as your body accepted the connecting of our souls and your cum began to flow once again.

We made mad passionate love in this position for a long time before I turned you on your side and entered you again from behind in a spooning position. After this, I laid you on your back again, but this time I pulled your legs to your chest before entering you again. My hands held steady on the back of your legs as a rocking motion began. We fucked like this for what seemed like an hour before I turned you again, but this time I placed you at the edge of the chair, on your knees. The view of your beautiful ass and pussy glowing in the city lights and moon as it awaited my re-entry was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

I walked up behind you and entered you once again, this time doggy style. I grabbed your hair in my left hand and your right ass cheek in the other. I began to fuck you hard and deep. Your body felt every thrust to its core. We stayed engaged in this position and you came time and time again, but you were hungry for my cum to be emptied within the debts of your ravaged cunt. You were now verbally begging for me to cum in you.

You reached your hand underneath your cunt to use your finger nails to gently rub my balls as I fucked you harder and harder. That's all was needed to send my body in to a frenzy of gushing cum that exploded from my cock into your awaiting cunt. Not to be denied the tastes of my cum, you quickly turned and engulfed my cock in your mouth, which was still pulsating cum from my inner most regions. The taste of my cum mixed with your own pussy juices made you delirious. You sucked me hard and deep until the head of my cock could not escape the sensitivity anymore and I had to withdraw my cock. Your disappointment was evident, but I could not take your deep sucking on my sensitive cock anymore.

Not missing a beat, you lie back on the chair and begin using your fingers to scoop out our combined cum from your cunt and devoured every drop. I stood and watched you during your most vulnerable moment as you consumed my seed. It was an amazing and hot sight I will never forget.

I could see you still needed more pleasure and attention, so the time had come take you beyond your imagination and any known previous sexually experiences. All the comfort your body and mind once knew would soon come to an end. The time had come to make your cunt squirt its inner most and hidden fruits and send you into a state-of-mind and pleasure only known and experienced by very few women.

I lifted and carried you inside our room and positioned you on your back near the edge of the bed allowing your right leg to fall off the bed. This gave me full view and access to your ravaged and extremely fucked cunt as I began to explore your body once again. First I began rubbing your belly just above your pussy bone and then I slid 2 fingers inside your cunt searching for your G-spot. Finding it, I began to rub softly sliding my fingers in and out of your pussy slowly but with a little force on the top of your inner pussy wall. My left hand continued to rub on the same area above your pussy from outside your body just above your pussy bone. This rubbing from both inside and outside of your pussy had an immediate effect and your eyes locked onto mine displaying your acceptance of the intense pleasure you were feeling.

I sped up my rubbing motions as you reached a new level of pleasure, then I increased my speed even further and further, faster and faster! Another new sensation level was reached and now a burning feeling beset you deep inside your body. Similar to the feeling you get when you need to pee badly. I knew this would happen and just kept up my fast pace until your body could not take it anymore and your hidden fruit, your inner most cum, began to explode and shoot from your body. As it escaped, amidst your deep moaning and loud screams, I rubbed harder and faster causing your pussy to release a steady stream of cum that shot 10 to 20 feet across the room. The faster my fingers went the more you squirted. The harder I rubbed inside and outside your pussy, the more your pent up hidden nectar poured from your engorged cunt on to the bed, carpet and me.

Finally, you could take no more and grabbed my hand to stop this onslaught of your cunt. You were completely spent and could not take any more attention. I withdrew my soaked fingers as you fell back on the bed completely exhausted, but satisfied beyond any known previous comprehensions. As your pussy still twitched and leaked your hidden nectar, I went to the bathroom and prepared a warm wash cloth and returned to clean you gently. As I cleaned your face, your eyes said it all, that my words in my many letters, which described how I would make love to you like this one day, were true. That was the best fuck of your life and moving from the spot where you finally lay on the bed seemed impossible to you. After cleaning your face I descended to clean the remainder of your body, especially your pussy and legs. You loved the feeling and attention, but found my touches with the warm cloth on your pussy instantly sent shock waves through your entire body. Your legs clamped shut in hopes I would stop touching and cleaning your pussy. I obliged with a smile upon my face.

After cleaning you, you curled up in a ball lying on your left side. Your beautiful pussy and ass were fully visible in the dim light of the candles I just lit. I curled up behind you with my face near your pussy and asshole and began to lick you gently. You just lay there motionless as you enjoyed the gentleness of my tongue. I licked up the slit between your pussy lips and around the opening to your Vagina and finally upon your asshole. No man had ever licked you there before and the feeling was very sensual and pleasurable. You greatly liked this new feeling and spread your leg and asshole providing me greater access.

After an hour or so of playful and sensual licking, I rotated my body to a position where I could spoon your body. My cock was rock hard, again, and I entered your pussy once again as I pulled the covers over our bodies. My cock was now fully inserted in your cunt as we drifted off to sleep.

We awoke the next morning ready to continue our adventure of getting to know each other beyond mere words we shared in our past letters. After ordering room service and enjoying time to talk about the events of the night before, we jumped in the shower to gently wash each other. However, I was not allowed to wash your pussy. It was too sore and sensitive from the fucking it endured the evening before and you stated you would need to wash it yourself. I agreed with a grin on my face. You immediately noticed this and slapped me on the chest, playfully!

We dressed casually for the day and decided to go about the town and do some sightseeing and shopping. It didn't take you long to confess that walking was very difficult for you from the intense fucking you experienced the prior evening. I laughed and cracked a smile that was immediately met with a sneer and another love slap. So, I hailed a cab to drive us around. And wouldn't you know it; it was the same cab driver we played with the day before between the airport and our hotel.

We all broke out in laughter as we recognized each other. We all introduced ourselves as we rode around town to see the sights. His Name was Vic and our conversation quickly returned to our prior day's playfulness. He thanked us for being so open around him and that his wife was thankful, too. After getting off work, he admitted he went home and fucked her hard and long. Vic admitted we got him so horny he could not control himself. He told us we were the first couple he ever had in his cab that was so open and carefree. He really liked the show of affection we showed toward each other and that he could see we dearly loved each other. Just then, he reached up and turned off the meter and said he would be our personal driver while in his fair city. He gave us his phone number and told us to call whenever we needed a cab. We agreed and thanked him for his kindness and friendship.