Love In The Dark In The Park

Story Info
Making love in a public park.
1.2k words
3.15
17k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only been married a few months. Although it was a second marriage for each of us, and even though we were in our 40's, the flames of passion still burned hot! She had a teen-aged daughter at home and I had a teen-aged son, so sometimes we had to "get away" when the "fire" started burning too hot. After all, we WERE newlyweds!

The city we lived in was having its big yearly week long summer festival, and we attended one of the events. We were having fun, but like I said, we were newlyweds. She was dressed modestly, shorts and a blouse, but my "x-ray vision" could see right through her outfit. She must have had some of the same thoughts as we held hands, cuddled close and managing to sneak in a kiss here and there. We were totally distracted now and totally losing interest in the festival activities. I whispered in her ear, making a few suggestions of things we might do if we left, and she was instantly ready to go.

It was late enough to be dark, but early enough that our kids would still be up. We had a very small house, so going home didn't seem like the best idea. It would be a bit obvious if we headed back to our room and closed the door. Sometimes when the "mood" hit us, we drove out to a remote park, and since the seats of our car reclined fully back...well...you get the idea. That worked for us pretty well.

But this was a beautiful summer night, warm, big bright moon, the stars were all just "right there" like you could reach out and touch them, we didn't want to be cooped up in a car. So we decided to drive to a different park that was close to home, a rather large park, with plenty of places to hide. At this hour of night, and with the festival going on, we should be "safe" there.

We stopped and picked up some cold beer and then drove to the park, parking our car in the darkest area, as well hidden as we could manage. We had a blanket in the trunk, so we grabbed it and the drinks and ran off into the night.

We found an area well sheltered by trees, and off the beaten path, but with a clear view of the beautiful night time sky. We could see the street, but we were back in the shadows and no one could see us. We spread the blanket, sat down, cuddled up and began to enjoy our beer and the beautiful moon and being together.

It didn't take long for us to lose interest in the moon and the drinks, and the "hot passionate kissing" started. We went at it like any newlyweds would, and our desire was burning like a raging fire. But I wanted "more!" I already had her bra undone and had been kissing and caressing her beautiful breasts, but she was a little reluctant to let me completely remove her blouse and bra. Of course she knew that if she did, before it was over, everything else was going to come off too.

A little coaxing, well, maybe a lot of coaxing, and the clothing began to come off. The fact that she had had about 3 beers sort of helped with that process. She was feeling no pain, being one who was not used to drinking much. But unknown to either of us, there was a jogging/bike path back behind us that we didn't see in the dark. During the "coaxing" and the removal of some of the clothing....a jogger came along. He was well behind us and could not see "anything" but he heard our conversation and stopped.

We eventually noticed him as well, and kept perfectly still and quiet. It seemed like forever, but finally he went on his way. "Whew! That was close!" The "threat" behind us, we focused our attention again on each other. I pulled off her shirt and bra, and undid her shorts, sliding them and her panties off. It didn't take me long to shed my clothing and join her. Now we were both totally naked there in the moonlight and going at it as only newlyweds can.

She was a beauty! We were both in our mid 40's but she looked more like a gal in her 30's. She was slender and so curvy; I think she was one of God's best efforts! In the moonlight she was a total work of art and it was almost more than I could stand! Hard to believe that she was all mine!

I began to suck her beautiful breasts, while caressing her gently between her legs. We made love right there in the park, in the middle of a huge city on a warm summer night. The rest of the world didn't seem to exist. But that suddenly changed! I noticed a car pulling into the park and that it was a police car! To make it worse, it was NOT just driving down the street; once it got to where our car was, it came up over the curb and was driving across the park lawn towards us!

Panic set in as we quickly scrambled for clothing. We didn't worry about underwear, just get the shorts and shirts on and hide the underwear and the empty beer bottles! I could see it now, getting hauled into jail for drinking and having sex in the park! I don't think either one of us would have passed a breath test. I could just hear our teen age kids at home. How would we live this one down! Our jogger friend must have called the police! The police car was almost here and we were illuminated by his headlights.

We were covered by that time, for all intents and purposes anyway, and he got out of the car and walked over to us. He asked our names, and to see our id's. He went back to his car to run our licenses. When he came back, amazing enough, the only thing he said was he just wanted to be sure that everything here was "consensual". Apparently the jogger had heard me coaxing her out of her clothing and her resisting and thought I was "forcing " her to do something she didn't want to do.

We told the officer we were newlyweds, and just enjoying the warm night and the moon and stars, having just come from the summer festival. He told us to have a good night, and with that, got back in his car and drove away.

We sat there for a few minutes, both of us pretty shaken up, and then had a good laugh. We stripped down again, but just to get our underwear back on, and then we gathered up our stuff and headed for the car. When we got home it was well after 2am, the kids were asleep, and well, the newlyweds could not resist making love again! We had a good laugh over the park incident for months. We could not drive past the park without laughing. In spite of the visit from the Police, it was a great evening, and though we never tried it again, we both treasure the memory.

Now I can't say that we didn't have other adventures, but we were a lot more careful when we did. But those stories will have to wait till another time to be told!