Love in the Time of Curiosity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was wondering when you'd came back Miss Richards. Billie found this, I believe it belongs to you.'

Richard handed me my phone. 'Thanks Richard, oh and here, this is a gift from Gordon Freeman, he couldn't make it.'

'Thanks, I'll make sure to give it to the couple. You want to come in,there's still some cake left.'

'Nah I've got to get back to Mands, thanks anyway.'

I left, got back into my car and went home. It was early evening when I got back which meant everyone was probably out drinking so the place was quiet. I climb the stairs to our apartment but as I neared the door I heard a strange sound coming from within. Slowly I opened the door and peeked my head inside.

There, on the sofa, was Amanda bouncing naked on top of Thomas.

I couldn't believe it, I had flashbacks to when I caught Amanda with Craig so long ago. I was suddenly filled with a hundred emotions, anger, jealousy, hate but the biggest one was confusion; how could Amanda do this to me, she was my friend, my lover, my partner. I ran back downstairs, tears pouring down my cheeks, the image of Mands betrayal never leaving my mind. I got back in the car and drove off as fast as I could, no destination in mind just as long as it was away from here.

*

Like I said at the start there will be one or two more chapters before this series ends.

As always feedback, questions and comments are welcomed and appreciated.