Love in the Twilight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline put her hand on my leg and softly stroked it. "His name was Mark, and he was your age. In fact, he looked very much like you.

"We spent the whole day swimming together, and I thought it was the best day of my life. He had to go for dinner, but there was a small, sandy beach halfway up the lake, and we promised to meet there once the moon had risen.

"I snuck away just after twilight in my bikini and swam to our secret beach, wondering if he'd show. When I heard him swimming across the lake, and saw him walk out of the water with the moon shining on his beautiful body...I was in heaven.

"He didn't say a word. He just wrapped his arms around me and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. My bathing suit was soaking wet, but I didn't feel it with the heat between us." As she talked, she kept stroking her hand higher and higher up my thigh, until her thumb brushed against the tip of my embarrassingly erect cock.

"I'd been kissed by boys, touched by boys, but I'd never been with a boy. I trembled when he slid his hand down the back of my bikini bottoms. And then I slid my hand down the front of his trunks."

I started when I felt her hand slide across my erection. When I didn't say anything, she rubbed it through my pants.

"Mmm...when I felt how hard he was...it felt so good. He pushed his trunks down, and when I saw him naked in the moonlight...he was wonderful. I couldn't stop touching him, stroking my hand up and down his length," she said, as she kept massaging my stiff cock.

"And then he took off my bikini, and we were both naked on our secret beach, exploring each other with our hands and mouths. I can still remember his warm breath on my breasts...his soft tongue on my nipples. We laid down on the sand and he got on top of me."

I could feel Caroline's hot breath as she softly kissed my neck while she told me her story...her hand squeezing my aching cock through my uniform. She lifted my shirt and tried to slide her hand down the front of my pants, but because of the angle she could only brush the base of my cock with her fingertips. I unfastened the button, unzipped my fly and pushed my boxers down as she pulled my cock out.

"He laid me down on the sand," she whispered, as she stroked my stiff pole up and down while I stared at her photo. "And I felt him between my legs, he was so hard...so beautiful. But I was still a virgin -- I'd never done anything like this before. So he took control. He was tender...and loving as he entered me."

Caroline jacked my cock even faster, pumping her hand up and down my swollen shaft. "Once he was completely inside me, after he'd taken my cherry, I felt wonderful. I lay beneath him on that sandy beach, as he pumped...and stroked...and then he..."

I groaned and suddenly cum erupted out of my cock and rolled down the side of her hand like hot white lava while she continued to pump my shaft.

"Yes," she said, smiling as she looked down at her cum-coated hand, "that's exactly what happened."

Embarrassed, I jumped up and grabbed a handful of tissues to clean my cock while she wiped her hand off.

"Did you want to take a shower to clean yourself up, Jason?"

"Uh, no thanks," I said, and hurriedly stuffed my still-dripping cock back into my pants, hoping it wouldn't leave a stain. "I'd better get back to work."

Angie was down the hallway, circling her dry, chapped lips with her finger as she applied a thin coat of Vaseline. Her eyes narrowed when she spotted me leaving Caroline's room.

"I was just...umm...thanking Mrs. Andrews for singing today," I said, and hurried down the hallway in the opposite direction.

Near the end of the hallway, I noticed one of the resident's doors was open. I peered inside and saw a shadowy figure lurking near the dresser. I turned on the light and saw Mabel standing there with a small gold necklace in her hands.

"Mabel, you have to go back to your own room," I whispered, as I walked in and took the necklace from her.

As I led her back into the hallway, I saw Angie talking to Janet at the far end. Angie pointed at me when she saw me, and Janet headed in my direction.

"Jason, what's that in your hand?" she said.

"A necklace," I said, handing it to her. "Mabel was wandering again, I found her in Mrs. Murphy's room and she had it in her hand."

"That's not my necklace," said Mabel.

"I know it's not, but you took it, right?"

She looked at me and I could see the confusion in her eyes as she slowly shook her head. "I didn't take that necklace, you did."

I knew how bad this looked. "Janet, I...I didn't take the necklace!"

She took it from me and put it in her pocket. "You know we've had a problem with theft lately, Jason. Angie said she saw you coming out of a room you weren't supposed to be in with a guilty look on your face. I'll make sure this necklace is returned to its proper owner, but you'd better watch yourself."

* * *

The following afternoon, I was talking to Sara at the nursing station when I saw Caroline exit the elevator. She smiled shyly at me and went into the activity room.

I followed her inside and saw her helping hand out bingo cards. I waited by the wall, and when she was finished she walked over to me.

Checking to make sure none of the residents were near enough to hear us, I whispered, "I'm sorry -- "

Caroline held up her hand to stop me. "I'm the one that should apologize," she said. "I honestly don't know what came over me last night, but I promise it won't happen again."

Her unexpected apology rattled me. "Oh...I was...I was just going to say that I'm sorry Janet won't let you sing anymore. I'd better get back to work," I said, and went to leave.

Caroline quickly grabbed my hand. "Jason, I didn't mean it like that. After what happened in my room...I couldn't stop thinking about you all night. It's been a long time since anyone made me feel the way you do. But I know we crossed a line, and I don't want to get you in trouble."

"It's okay," I whispered. "No one's going to find out."

Caroline let my hand go, and changed the subject when she saw Angie enter the room. "I'm also sorry they're not going to let me sing anymore, but at least we have bingo," she said sarcastically. "All I wanted was to bring a little sunshine into the lives of my friends here."

I looked around the dimly lit activity room. A fluorescent bulb flickered overhead as the residents hunched over their paper bingo cards, dabbers in hand, waiting for their numbers to be drawn. Waiting for the end of the game.

When I walked back into the lobby, Sara waved to me and pointed down the hallway. I was glad to see Walter was feeling better after his fall the day before; he was about ten feet away from the front door.

I grabbed his wheelchair and headed toward him as Janet stood and watched me through her office window.

Walter saw me coming and tried to shuffle faster, weakly waving me away with his arm. "No...stay away from me! Why can't I go where I want to? You can't keep me trapped in here..."

He struggled and tried to push me away as I placed him in his wheelchair, lowered the footrests and put his feet on them. He slumped in the chair, knowing he'd failed again and I'd be taking him back to the far end of the hallway. But I didn't.

I unlocked the wheels and pushed him toward the front entrance.

"Where are we going?" said Walter.

"We're escaping."

As I wheeled him outside he held up his hand to hide his eyes, which were no longer used to daylight. I heard Janet yelling after me, ordering me to bring him back, but I didn't. I took Walter down the walkway and parked his wheelchair beside a grassy stretch with a small garden near it. I sat beside him on a wooden bench and we enjoyed the sunshine.

Sara and Janet came running down the walkway but stopped when they saw us. I was leaning back with my head tilted upward, eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my face. Walter was beside me doing exactly the same thing, except tears of joy streaked his face.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and saw that Sara and Janet had both gone back up the walkway.

"Well, Mr. Williams, should we head back inside now?"

He nodded, and as I wheeled him through the front door, every head was turned his way. The residents all smiled and nodded at Walter as he went past, delighted that he'd finally succeeded, had finally made his escape.

I wheeled him back toward the far end of the hall so he could start his escape again, but he stopped me.

He looked back over his shoulder, and I thought he was going to thank me. But all he asked was if he could go play some bingo. I nodded and went to turn his wheelchair, but I felt a hand on my arm.

Caroline was beside me. "I'll take Walter to bingo, Jason. Thank you."

I watched as she pushed him toward the activity room, leaning over and softly singing in his ear as she took him away.

* * *

When I came back to work after two days off, I knew I had to talk to Caroline. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her the whole weekend. But she spent the day sitting with residents, softly singing to them and listening to their stories. She saw me and smiled at me, but I never had a chance to be alone with her.

When I'd finished my rounds that evening, I headed toward her room. I was coming down the hallway when I saw her door open, and was surprised to see Janet come out. She didn't see me as she quietly shut the door and headed in the opposite direction. And then I saw Caroline coming out of Pearl's room.

She saw me and gave me a sad smile. "Pearl's passed away," she whispered.

"When?"

"Just now."

"She died when you were in her room? What were you doing in there?"

"Pearl asked me to stay with her. She knew this was going to be her last night, and she didn't want to die alone."

"You were right beside her...while she died? Wow...I don't think I could do that. Wasn't it...scary?"

"Not at all," said Caroline. "I found it...reassuring. I didn't know Pearl that well, so I was honored when she asked me to stay with her. I sang to her a bit, and after she slipped away, holding my hand, she looked so...peaceful."

Caroline squeezed my hand and I could see tears in her eyes. "Seeing that look on her face...the tranquility...after so much pain...makes me less afraid. In fact, I think the only thing I'm afraid of is dying alone, with no one to hold my hand."

"Did...did you want me to go sit in your room with you for a bit?" I asked. "You know...so you won't be alone?"

She smiled and touched her hand to my cheek. "I don't think that's a very good idea, Jason. It sounds very...dangerous. I need to go tell Angie about Pearl, so she can get her ready and call her family. And you'd better get back to work before Janet catches you."

* * *

The next day, Angie, Sara and I watched from the nursing station as Pearl's relatives left with her belongings, while Janet was in her office, trying to calm down the angry son of a resident whose wedding ring had gone missing.

I'd seen Caroline earlier in the day, but had never found the time to talk to her. Later that evening, as I was helping residents return to their rooms, Sara pulled me aside.

"Have you seen Mrs. Andrews?" she said. "She never came down to dinner."

I took the stairs two at a time as I ran up to the second floor to check her room. I was halfway down the hallway when I heard a resident screaming at someone to get out of his room. Assuming Mabel was on one of her nightly sojourns, I went to take her back to her own room.

I was shocked when I opened the door and saw it was Caroline. She was standing by the dresser with her eyes squeezed shut and her hands over her ears as an old man screamed at her.

"I want a lock on my door, I'm sick of having my things stolen!" he yelled, as I held Caroline tightly and led her out into the hallway. She pushed away from me at first, as if she didn't know me, but as I whispered comfortingly to her I saw recognition slowly flood back into her eyes.

"Jason?" she said, " I couldn't...I couldn't remember where I was."

"Its okay, I'll take care of you," I said, and took her back to her room.

Without turning on the light, I sat her on the bed and she hugged herself against me as I stood in front of her and reassuringly stroked her hair. I could hear her sobbing in the dark.

"Can you stay for a bit? I'm scared that I'll...forget again. I don't want to be alone."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said. "Why don't you sing for a bit? That always helps you to remember."

Still holding me tight, Caroline's voice trembled as she sang.

Say nighty-night and kiss me

Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me

While I'm alone and blue as can be

Dream a little dream of me

When she was finished, Caroline kissed my stomach through my shirt and gently pressed her hand against the front of my pants, looking up at me when she felt my cock respond to her touch.

The curtains were open, and by the moonlight I watched her as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled the elastic of my boxers back until my stiff cock sprung free. And then she gently let go of my boxers so that they pinned my erection against my stomach; my cock was long enough that a good two inches stuck out above the waistband.

Still resting her head against my stomach while I stroked her hair, Caroline twirled her tongue around the head of my cock while rubbing the shaft through my underwear. After a few more licks, she tilted her head forward and softly sucked the tip of my cock. Her mouth was warm as she pulled my boxers back and gently bobbed up and down on my cock. I leaned my head back and moaned softly, still stroking her hair while she sucked me.

Caroline took her wet mouth off of my cock and stood up, watching me as she removed her nightgown, and the moonlight illuminated her nude body like that night, so long ago, on that secret beach.

I stripped off my uniform and our bodies melded together in the darkness as we kissed each other for the first time.

I gently lay her back on the bed and she spread her legs as I moved between them. Her body was beautiful, and I kissed her softly behind her ear and then trailed kisses down her neck and to her breasts. They had lost the fullness of youth and were no longer as high as they had once been, but in my mind she was still the girl in the photo.

She held my head against her as I gently flicked my tongue against her nipples, and then she pulled me up and I kissed her again. She sighed when she felt my hardness between her legs and moaned as I slid my length inside her.

"Oh, Jason," she whispered, "I'll never forget this. Not until the end of time."

I raised myself up and thrust into her with long, slow strokes. Her moist heat enveloped me as I drove deeper and deeper. She hooked her legs around me, closed her eyes and tilted her head back in ecstasy. When I looked at Caroline's face, I knew she was no longer at Shadywood; she was back on that beach, being made love to for the first time under the moonlight.

Our bodies were one on that tiny bed. Her hands slid across my body, savoring the firmness of youth, until they reached my hips, and she taught me how to make love to a woman. I wish I could have lasted longer, I wish I could have made that moment last forever, for both of us. But I felt control slipping away. She knew it, and kissed me hard as I flooded her with my warmth. As an orgasm shuddered through her body, she broke the kiss, but I kept kissing her, kissing the tears running down her cheeks.

As we both caught our breath, I admired her still beautiful body as the moonlight highlighted her curves. But then I realized it wasn't moonlight, but fluorescent light that bathed her body. I looked back and realized the door was open and the light was coming from the hallway. And silhouetted against the doorway was Mabel.

"You're not supposed to be in my room," she said, as she nervously wrung her hands while watching us.

I quickly jumped to my feet and pulled my uniform on as Caroline dove beneath the covers while Mabel stared at us, lost and confused.

"Mabel, you're not supposed to be in here," I whispered. "You have to go back to your room."

"You're not supposed to be in my room," she said.

I took her out in the hallway and was leading her back to her room when Janet came around the corner.

"I've been looking all over for you, Jason. Where were you?"

"I was...umm...just looking for Mabel. I found her in Caroline's room."

Her eyes narrowed as she took Mabel's arm. "I'll take her back to her own room. Go help Angie, go do your job."

I nodded and went downstairs. After all of the times I'd chased after Mabel, and tried to make her remember, I found it ironic that I was now desperately hoping she'd forget.

* * *

I wasn't scheduled to work the next day and feared the worst when Janet called and told me to come in for a meeting at 10 am. Had Mabel said something? Had Mabel finally remembered? I arrived at Shadywood ten minutes early and made my way to the second floor.

I was walking past Mabel's room when I noticed Sara was in there with Caroline. She was singing to Mabel while Sara searched her dresser.

They were both surprised when they looked up and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Jason, I thought it was your day off?" said Sara.

I walked in the room and nodded at Caroline. "Janet asked me to come in for a meeting. Why are you guys in Mabel's room?"

"We're looking for Mrs. Andrews' necklace, it's gone missing."

At that moment, Janet walked past Mabel's doorway with a middle-aged man.

Caroline stepped past me. "Will?"

Her son hugged her while Janet walked past them into the room.

"Jason, I said the meeting wasn't until ten! And why are you up here, and not waiting in my office like I told you to?"

"Jason?" said Will, as he eyeballed me. "This kid is the Jason you phoned me about?"

"Please," said Janet, as she stepped between us. "Let's go to my office."

He pushed past her and angrily stabbed a finger at my chest. "No! I trusted you to take care of my mother, and now I find out this kid's been fucking her?"

Sara's jaw dropped as Caroline gasped.

"Will," she said, as she tried to push him away. "You don't understand!"

"You're coming to live with me, Mom, you're not staying here. And you," he said, pointing at me, "I want you charged!"

I felt my life falling apart as doors popped open down the hallway and curious residents peeked their heads out to see what all the yelling was about.

"Jason, is what Mabel said true?" asked Janet. "Are you in a sexual relationship with Mrs. Andrews?"

I was overwhelmed; I couldn't speak, so Caroline answered for me. "Please, it wasn't Jason's fault...I initiated everything. And when Mabel saw him in my room, it was completely consensual."

"Thank you, Mrs. Andrews," said Janet, and turned to me.

"I wish I could excuse it because of your age, Jason, but romantic or sexual relationships between staff and residents are both unethical and unprofessional. Consider your employment at Shadywood terminated, effective immediately.

"And I should also inform you that the police will be contacting you -- "

"Why?" I blurted out. "You heard Caroline. I didn't do anything illegal, we're in love."

Everyone stared at me, not saying a word, until Will finally broke the silence. "Get dressed Mom, we're leaving."

"I'm so sorry, Jason, this is all my fault." Caroline took a step toward me, but her son intercepted her.

Sara gave me a hurt look as she went with them to help Caroline change.

I went to follow them but Janet grabbed my arm. "Jason, the police don't want to talk to you about what happened between you and Mrs. Andrews; they want to talk to you about all of the jewelry that's gone missing. You regularly disappear on your shift without explanation. And now a necklace of Mrs. Andrews has disappeared, and you were the last person seen in her room."