Love Insane, The Second

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have her take off her jeans." I nod to Lisa. She unbuttons, and bends at the waist. They are around her ankles before she realizes that she has to take her shoes off first.

"Phew. She smells. What have you two been doing?" Lisa turns red, but remains bent over as she unties her shoes. The sales girl gets between us facing me and places a hand on my hip.

"What have we got here? A little sex toy?" She says to me in a low voice. "And a dirty old man?" She squeezes my bicep. "You ARE a bit fit. Mind if I try her out?"

I'm speechless for a moment. "Not at all." She has already shrugged off her jacket. Her perfume fills the room. "Your shirt." She says to Lisa after her shoes are off and she steps from her jeans. Lisa pulls her shirt off over her head. Her breasts are cupped in the sales girl's hands the moment they appear. She grabs Lisa's yellow thong with one hand from the front, working her fingers under the fabric where they're wettest, and pulls them down.

"Phew! Smell that young cunt! You're a horny little thing, aren't you pussy?"

Lisa nods in fear. "Yes." She answers timidly. The salesgirl stuffs the yellow panties deep into Lisa's mouth. "Hold these, pussy."

Lisa moans. "We're going to have to do something about this gushing gash." She says, peeling off her black jacket. She gets down on her knees in front of Lisa, staring intently at her pussy. I see a line of liquid run down the inside of Lisa's legs. The sales girl sees it too, and her eyes widen. She reaches back to her foot and takes off her pointy heel.

"First, we have to milk you some." She turns the shoe around. Lisa's hands reach for the girl's head, then she stops, not sure what to do with them. She moves her feet apart with little steps. Her gleaming cleft is right at the sales girl's chin.

"Hands behind your back, pussy." She flips her shoe upside down and rubs the tip of the heel between Lisa's pussy lips. Nothing prepared her for that! Her hips wiggle uncontrollably.

"You know," the sales girl says tipping her head to the side as she works Lisa into a frenzy. "I remember you from school, freshman." Lisa bows her head, and her straight hair falls to cover each side of her face. Split at the middle of her head like that, she looks like a little hippie chick. Her pelvis is out of her control as the shoe heel is inserted deep into her cunt and held firm.

"Do you remember me?"

"Esss." Lisa cries into her panties. They fall from her mouth. "You're Christine Bowman. You have...parties...uhhhh!" Her pussy squishes as she rocks into the shoe. Christine pulls the shoe away. She has to tug a bit at the suction, and pulls free with a slurp. Her fingers go to work frigging Lisa's dripping clit. She squirts cum instantly from her hot lathered channel. Christine tried to catch it in her mouth, but it goes right down the front of her shirt and onto her skirt instead. More like a squirt of piss than Lisa's previous orgasms.

Her mouth covers Lisa's cunt and she begins to suck hard. Lisa's lips splay around her face when she nuzzles in nose first...I've never seen them drop this far out before! Lisa is jerking and shaking and can barely stand. Her hands move towards Christine's head, but she stops and holds them out in midair, fingers splayed. I can't take anymore of this, and pull my cock out and start wanking. She begins sucking Lisa's pussy clean, working down her legs with slurping lips.

"Don't tell anybody...pleease." Lisa mumbles.

"Hmm. Only if you promise to come to my next party. I have my own place now. You're both invited." She says, kissing and sucking Lisa's pubic hair. She notices my hard-on as my hand furiously works on it, and walks three steps on her knees.

"I have an oral thing..." she says with a smile and takes my cock into her mouth. I place my hands on her head as she starts bobbing quickly. Lisa kneels down and hugs her from behind, cupping her breasts.

"Yeah...suck my daddy's dick Christine! He likes that...he's going to make you his bitch too. Just like me." She kisses and sucks on her neck while she works my cock. "We'll both serve him, on our knees. Just like this. You'll get used to the beatings. I know I have."

Christine is slamming her pussy slimed face onto my rigid pole with her eyes closed. Her body squirms while Lisa plucks at her tits through her purple shirt and finds her nipples. Lisa's words are making this bitch crazy! Her fingernails dig into my ass when Lisa tells her she'll get used to the beatings. I've got another easy lay on her knees in front of me! God this is great!

I pull back and push her forehead away when I cum. My semen splashes all over her face in two big spurts, then a smaller third falls onto her breast. She now has Lisa's cum juice rubbed on her face, dripped down the middle of her chest, and my sperm all over her face and left tit. I just want to use these bitches for everything they're worth!

Lisa kisses her cheek from behind, making sure to find a streak of my cum. Her hands go under Christine's shirt and yank her bra down. The are both looking up at me...a Natalie Portman look-a-like and a hippie girl young enough to be my daughter. She plays with Natalie's...I mean, Christine's nipples under the shirt. "Let's leave her like this daddy. Make her come looking for us. Force her to beg for it."

I nod and take Lisa's hand and stand her up. Christine is looking up at me with her eyelids half shut with lust. I smack her face. She looks right back at me. I smack it again and push her over with my knee. Lisa spits on her. It lands on her temple and some in her eye. The girl blinks. I look in surprise, but Lisa just grins and winks at me, and starts putting on her jeans. I spit on Christine. She jerks a bit. It hits just below her eye, a bubbly froth on her cheekbone and nose. Lisa spits again too when she's dressed, on the poor girls lips. Christine just sticks her face out, inviting more. Lisa grabs her face in one hand. "You're gonna be my doggie girl!" She kisses her roughly, pushing spit into her mouth. A strand of saliva falls away when they're done.

"Can I have a doggie daddy?" She smacks Christine's face over and over with an open hand, holding the tip of her chin, while she asks and I answer.

"Yes pumpkin. You want this one?" Smack. Smack. Smack! Smack.

"Hmm. Only if she follows us home. Give it your number." She is still smacking Christine in the face over and over. The girl's head is turning with each smack. Her hair is coming undone. She has wet eyes. A red face making her moles stand out. I'm not sure she knows where she is anymore. Her hand is pushing her skirt up and she rubs her pussy and spreads her knees while I write my number down. Lisa gets down and pulls the girls white panties down her legs and off, knocking her rubbing hand out of the way. She has dark leg stockings with no garter.

"For you daddy." Lisa hands me the panties with a wet stripe down the middle, and picks up her own soaked yellow ones as we leave. I sniff the panties and drop them in one of our bags. Christine is trying to stand up in a daze the last time I look at her. Cum on her face and drips of fluid down her light purple shirt, no panties, skirt pulled up and a stocking yanked down her leg. Whips of hair escape her tight braid in the back. Natalie Portman looks like a train wreck.

Realizing I'm sexually drained, I start thinking of what I can do with Lisa in the meantime. She gives me the answer. "I have to pee daddy."

"Not now sweetheart. Let's go home first."

A security guard comes up to us as we head for the exit. "Excuse me, can I have word with you two?" We walk to a dead area with him.

"We've had some complaints about some inappropriate behavior."

"I'm sorry officer. She has a 'problem'." Lisa's eyes dart to me and she fights back a smile.

"Well, I'm afraid you can't come back here. Either of you. Can I get your names please?"

"Her name is Lisa Sarnes." I answer quickly. She is shocked and turning red, but I can't tell if its embarrassment, or anger. It looks different, more like anger. I notice her jeans ride so low in the front you can see the two creases where her legs meet her pubic mound.

"And your name?"

"Bobby Sykes."

"Can I see some I.D.?"

"No!" I answer angrily. "Come on." I say to Lisa and walk away.

"Don't come in here again! You'll be thrown out." He says walking behind us in escort.

He leaves us alone in the parking lot. She is really mad at me. "You shouldn't have given him my real name!" I put the packages in the back seat of the SUV. She waits for me to open her door. I grab her arm and push her towards the grass instead. We are parked far out in a secondary lot. There is a line of dark bushes about six feet high, and a series of small maple trees, just planted with rope still holding them up. I unbutton her jeans and pull them down roughly. "Take them off." She looks around and does it, forgetting her shoes again. She bends over naked and undoes her shoes. I grab my cock through my jeans and squeeze it. Sore and drained, it still comes to life at the sight of that fresh young bubble butt on top of those long legs.

I push her over to the mulch mound of one of the maple trees. "Piss." I order her. She goes to squat down.

"No. Stand." And I turn her by the shoulders so she's facing the parking lot and the mall. People come and go looking for their cars in the distance, but can't really see us through the bushes. I think.

It takes her a minute, but a steady stream of pee arches out of her slit. It cuts a hole in the mulch and muddy urine starts to run back between her legs into the grass. She widens her stance and pees for a long time. She holds her pussy lips back with her fingers and finishes with a few more squirts...looking at me for approval.

"My my, baby doll really had to go, didn't she?" She just grins quickly and wipes herself clean with her hands, one after the other.

"Leave them." I order when she reaches down for her pants. I lift open the back door of my SUV. She steps onto the pavement and walks to the back, waits a second to be sure, in plain view of everyone with only a white tank top on, and then climbs in and curls into a ball. I can imagine what her naked lower torso looked like from far away. I kiss her, and slip my middle and third finger into her exposed cunt...fucking her enough to get her wet, then suddenly stop. I pull the roll cover over her to hide her from view. She wiggles around in a beg for more, but keeps her eyes closed.

Driving home I take the turns as sharp and fast as I can. I slam on the brakes at every stop. I get our bags from the backseat, and hear her stir.

"Good night, fuck hole. I'll come get you if I get horny later." And I slam the door and hit the alarm lock. I go inside and do my best to forget about her for a while. But I keep smelling her on my fingers while I watch T.V., and I feel like I have a fever. Makes sense, because I sure am sick!

*

"Your vote encourages us to continue sharing our life with you..."

-Vane and Lisa