Love Is a Drug Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theo!" He said softly, but he was still gawking at the TV. He sighed and grabbed the remote, turning off .

The addressed blinked and looked over at his lover with a light scowl. "I was watching that."

"No you weren't."

"Was," He sulked.

"Ok, what was it about then?" He sat down and took the bottle of red wine off the table, and poured.

"Um, some woman lost her husband and um... she..." He had to think, but he knew full well that after that scene he had completely lost the plot by just daydreaming.

"How much of that have you had?" he asked as looked over to a small pouch lying innocently on the side table next to him; the white power still remained on the glass.

"Enough to wipe out my entire memory"

"Oh god, look I am truly sorry, I wish I could turn back time but I can't."

"Thanks a lot." A sarcastic retort left his tongue,

He handed him a full glass of wine and smiled sweetly, wrapping an arm around him cautiously. He didn't know whether he would freak at the contact after what happened to him, but leaned in and rested his head on the comforting shoulder, letting him rub his arm soothingly.

"What did he want?" he asked, almost in resentment.

"Oh just work, but let's not talk about that now eh? Let's just watch the film and enjoy our meal and wine."

He was dreading bringing it up, dreading telling he was to go down to Sussex to meet this new bloke. Then hated the thought of his reaction when he had to tell him he was going to leave him for the day. That he couldn't come along, and that Andy had offered to stay in the flat and watch over him if he felt he couldn't be alone for that long.

'He will go mad. He will hate being left out, or thinking I or even Andy assumed he was not capable anymore, as if he needed babysitting. He'll feel so rejected.' He mused watching Theo idly twirling the fork in the noodles.

It was going to be a tough one to approach.

12