Love Is a Drug Ch. 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy grinned as he put down the bottle of Southern Comfort, his face falling as he realized something was wrong. "Theo?"

He called. But he was hyperventilating, pressing his hands to his chest, sheer panic on his face. "Shit!" Andy came over and turned him around, pure terror in the green eyes as he couldn't speak, and was shaking terribly. "Ok ok! Sit down I will get you some water."

He led the poor man to the sofa, patting the cushion and helping him down, and then rushed to the kitchen, clumsily fumbling for a clean glass, cup, anything. He found a mug and filled it with the cold tap, skipping back seeing that he was bent forward resting his head on his knees.

"Fuck Andy, fuck I'm done for!"

"Don't be silly, here drink this, and breathe slowly with me ok?" Andy handed him the drink and started to take slow deep breaths.

Mimicking him he tried to control himself, the warm hand of his friend smoothing his arms as he did. Finally the panic subsided and his breathing became regular again. He looked up through the windowed lenses and into the blue eyes that were looking back at him, almost in a different way. Choosing to ignore it and took a large swig of the water.

"You ok?" Andy asked, still letting his fingers caress his shoulder.

"Yes I think so," looking up again and saw the eyes still gazing at him in that strange way.

He started to feel awkward so he got up and moved to the kitchen, picking up the drink Andy had bought, collecting two glasses and set them down on the coffee table.

"I think we both need a stiff one," he said.

'Oh fuck, I sure do.' Andy thought as his eyes roamed Theo's slender waist and the taunt chest concealed in his tight shirt.

"Must eat first." He tore his eyes off his friend and went to grab the food that was still wrapped in paper and sitting on the work top.

When he returned he saw he had already drunk a large glass, neat. Shaking his head, he almost threw the food packet on the table. "Eat." He commanded, looking sternly at him.

Rolling his eyes, putting down the glass and preceded to unwrap the chips. He really was very hungry, he realised as the smell wafted under his nose. He scoffed down a few chips like he was starving.

"I knew you were hungry," Andy chuckled watching him stuff more in his mouth.

"Cheers Andy," he held up a chip in salute, smiling around his mouthful.

* * *

"Phone call Mr Lorenzo." Mr Steel came into the dining room with the announcement.

Alister wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood.

"Do excuse me Mr Walsh."

He frowned, groaned inwardly, fed up with these constant interruptions, but smiled anyway. After he left the room Cal growled lowly, and then filled his glass again. He was getting more and more agitated so he decided to go for a wander. He was sure Alister wouldn't mind as he had told him to feel free to explore anywhere, except his office and private rooms, of course.

They had finished dinner so he walked to the door, intending to have a nose around. He came to a door past the living room, and pushed it open, gasping as he saw a grand piano in the centre of the almost empty room. There was nothing else there, only a couple of chairs scattered around on the polished floor. It was amazing. Cal brushed his fingers along the keys, playing a few notes that echoed against the walls. He was feeling quite excited, it had been so long since he played. His Mother insisted he would be taught at the tender age of five, but as he hit his Teens other matters occupied him and never touched the piano again.

Once he had finished playing, he walked to the door that led to the garden. He desperately needed a smoke, and he was sure he wouldn't mind if he was outside, not knowing if he had the habit himself. He inhaled the fresh air, something he had never done as London was smoggy and polluted. It was a fantastic feeling. He strolled around the house, stopping dead as he saw a door open in front of him, the creamy light curtains danced with the breeze. It was a humid June evening and it wasn't unusual to let a breath of air breeze through the building.

As he came closer he heard a voice, it was Alister and he was talking. Curiosity consumed him and he crept closer. Eavesdropping was probably not a wise thing to do but he was inquisitive to find out about this business and what this mysterious was talking about. He backed against the brick wall and listened in, hoping not to get caught listening in on the conversation.

"Ok, so we will do this in a different way," he said. "The police didn't get him, no... Hmm yes... Not to worry, I have other plans for him."

This sounded sinister and Cal wondered who he was talking to, and who he meant by this 'him'. Perhaps someone had got on the wrong side of him, or hadn't paid, or something else? Was he dangerous, would he do a hit? Cal's fear rose as he heard more.

"Bring him here, and then I will work out how to deal with him." Lorenzo cleared his throat and his steps tapped rhythmically on the wooden floor as he paced, "No just chloroform will do."

Swallowed hard, what was this all about? He decided it was time to move just as he hung up and moved towards the open door. He slipped away just as Alister craned his head around the corner, a smirk placed on his lips. He lifted up the phone in his hand and scrolled down the list, hitting the dial. It rang once and he smiled at the voice from the other end. He sounded like he was in the street as he heard cars and crowds of people.

"Ah Andrew." He grinned and shut the door.

* * *

Andy couldn't help but stare as Theo ate the red skinned sausage; the way he placed it in his mouth and gently let his lips clasp it before biting. It was driving his mind into a spiral of crazy erotic thoughts. 'Fuck Andrew stop it!' He scolded himself, averting his eyes and breathing out.

Stopping in mid bite, flicking his eyes to the side, "What?" He asked, dropping the food on the paper.

Andy panicked, a quick reply automatically passing his lips. "Bruises are almost gone now." He winced inwardly.

"Yes thank god. Was a real pain having to lie about it and say I got into a fight at the club."

To Andy's relief he took it well, and now he took another moment to study his face. "Looks good. You look better," They both smiled at each other.

A few hours had passed and the boys were well and truly on their way to getting hammered.

Theo was leaning back casually on the couch, Andy sat opposite him and though he was tempted, he had to keep a distance, especially in this state. The light music of the couples favourite album hummed in the background. They laughed and joked Theo's mind was at ease for now, but he then remembered Cal through a certain track and his mood changed.

"Hey w-smatter?" Andy slurred.

"He hasn't even bothered to call me."

"Oh! Maybe he is having a deep dis- dis cu sion." He frowned as he stammered his words.

"He doesn't care any more, it's my fault all my bloody fault, I have pushed him away."

"Hey no," Andy scooted over and sat next to him, strong scent wafting under his nose as he wrapped his arm around him to comfort him. It made him shudder with excitement and he tried to control his heavy intakes of breath.

"I messed up, been such a wimp, and stalling the business."

"No look, it is perfectly understandable after what had happened to you."

He shot a look at his friend, eyes widening as he realized he knew. "You knew I was...?"

"...Yes doesn't take a genius to work it out."

He looked down again. "You know Andy he hasn't even touched me, not even in bed."

"Maybe it's because he doesn't want to hurt you, you know, maybe he thought it would freak you out."

"No, I want him to, it somehow makes it better, like, I dunno..." He trailed off and sipped the drink he held in his hands. "When I try he shrugs me away, well politely anyway. I'm hopeless."

"No Theo, you are not! You were a hero today saving that girl and her baby, giving them a new start. You confronted the police and that Frank! I have never seen such courage in you."

A few strands of curls that had caught in his lashes flickered as he blinked. Andy desperately wanted to stroke them away, but Theo had already done it himself by the time he raised his hand. Forced a smile as the strong arm squeezed him tighter.

"Was funny the way that copper reacted when you kicked him in the nuts," he chuckled, trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah."

"Listen, about Calvin, you mean the world to him. I see how he looks at you, how he is all over you, protects you. I get jealous sometimes," he admitted bowing his head.

"Jealous why?"

"Yeah, I wish I had someone, to love, protect, to..." 'I want you,' he closed his eyes in his thoughts.

"Oh Andy, I'm sure there is someone out there for you."

"Thanks but I think I will be forever alone."

"No, we are the closest thing to, well family, I guess. Best friends, the three stooges," he giggled as he sees a smile form on his lips.

"Three blind mice more like," Andy quipped.

Theo whaled with laughter and Andy joined in, now leaning close to his chest. The warmth radiated off him, his aura of sexual need, the testosterone seeped from him. Stopping to lay down his heavy spinning head, he soon found it resting on Theo's chest. They calmed their laughter and now Andy could feel the soft thuds of his heart and steady breaths through the sweet, clean smelling cotton shirt. His own arousal grew as his eyes lowered down straight in view between his legs, a light bulge humped in the crotch of his jeans. If he was not mistaken, this sweet man was growing hard just as he was.

The first sight of this sparked electric surges all through him, right down to his own cock that ached and throbbed painfully. Not only was Theo's cock stirring, his breaths became rapid, the rise and fall of his chest quickened and trembled. 'Fuck he's getting hot' Andy thought as his own heart sped up in response to his sexual desire.

"Theo," He uttered softly, lifting his head to look straight into his eyes seeing his enlarged pupils engulfing the green irises in the soft dim light. His mouth curved into a tiny smile and his pulse raced.

They stared at each other for what seemed like ages, the passions magnifying between them as they found their faces slowly moving closer. Then suddenly, Andy broke the spell, forcing himself to turn away before he made grave mistake. "I think it's time for bed," he said in an accidentally lusty gruff tone. "I... mean my bed... me ... my bed, you in yours." He turned away, face flushed and burning in embarrassment and arousal.

Theo laughed a little awkwardly, "I know. Yeah I'm feeling pretty drunk and we have had such an eventful day." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Ok then, c'mon," Andy stood, turning off the stereo with the remote and flicking off the small upright retro lamp. He led Theo to the bedrooms, stopping to say goodnight, and then moving to the box room. He fell on the bed with his hands on his head, tugging back his short thinning strawberry- blonde hair, his cock straining hard under his trousers. "Fuck."

* * *

Back in the Manor progress was starting to be made as the man of the house had requested no more interruptions. Any messages, emails, or calls he would see to first thing in the morning.

"I do apologize for keeping you," he said as he sat down in the armchair next to the fireplace.

In his hand was a glass of brandy and Calvin sat opposite him drinking a glass of the same liquor.

"No it's fine I see you are a very busy man."

"Hmm, I have so much demand you see, and I need my...," He paused, "...My employees to carry out drops and pick ups from all over."

"I bet you have a few."

"What employees? Yes, but not enough." He eyed him with a downward glance.

"Some are... How can I put it, a little overzealous. A bit of power goes their heads, say like to knock someone about if they hadn't got what we requested."

A frowned as it bought back a memory of what happened not too long ago to his beloved. He went to speak, but then decided it's wasn't a good time. He barely knew this man, though strangely he felt close to him, as if they were almost alike, like they clicked.

"I feel your other colleague slows you down," standing and circled the room before staring back.

"Not really," Cal snapped back in defence.

"According to Andrew you have slowed down because of this little problem."

"Yes but its back on its feet," He lied.

In truth, it was going down as punters were losing interest. They hadn't been able to courier or shift the drugs due to Theo's erratic behaviour, and he wasn't going to let Andrew do it alone. It was one of their rules, they stick together. Always, until recently they didn't and shit happened.

"Well, maybe you should take another route. I believe you still have a grand's worth of cocaine in your residence?"

'Fucking Andy!'

"With all due respect, how much information has my colleague given you?" Gritting his teeth and balled his fists.

"Enough." He was smirking again.

"How do I know we can trust you? Practically jumped off the chair, only his hands gripping the arm stopping him from punching the conceited bastard right in the nose. How dare he look down on him, like some low classed dealer?!

Alister scoffed as saw his aggression. "I gave you my name. Just how hot headed are you Calvin? Would you just lash out or is it true that you do have patience?"

He sank back down in the chair and let his fingers relax from gripping the textile. He sensed he was being tested.

"I do like my workers to be tough and know how to handle themselves." He was pacing around the room again, much to Cal's irritation.

"I do have patience, but not to people who like to purposely antagonise me."

"Good!" He walked over to him and looked down, towering over him with an intimidating glare. "Work for me."

His mouth dropped open and then closed. "What, we work for you?"

"Not we Calvin; just you."

"I ... What... What about Andrew and Theo?"

"Andrew has already been working for me for the last seven months."

That was it, he was now close to blowing a fuse. Andy had said he was a new contact. The little shit had been lying to them, how much has he been keeping from them? He then thought of his precious being alone with him, and now panicked as he knew he could never trust him again. He'd only ever had his own best interest at heart, raking in more money from dealing with Lorenzo. But maybe he was going to approach this in a subtle way? He had arranged this meeting so perhaps he really was genuine on his word that he was protecting their business by involving someone in the higher ranks?

He didn't know what to think anymore. Confused, he tipped his head back, a number of questions swirling in his mind. He needed to talk to Red, his so-called friend, he had messed up before. And what about Theo, why wasn't he included?

"What about Mr Curtis?" He asked again in the man's defence.

"Oh he is...in a manner of speaking," he smiled, eyes narrowed. "So are you in?"

Clawing his fingers through his hair and thought for a while. "I'll sleep on it, but you must tell me what is involved."

"Sign the contract and all will be revealed."

"No I can't do that. I need time, to think, and talk it over with 'MY' partners, I can't make a decision without them."

"That is why, Calvin Walsh you have not had the success you desired."

"But we do well, well enough. What the... Look I'm sorry...Forget it!" He waved his hand and slammed down his glass, turning to face the door when a calm voice brought him back.

"You need to get rid of the coke. The police are already on Theo's back so I suggest you sign and I can shift it for you tonight."

He span on his heels, eyes wide open, mouth gaping. "What Police?"

"Seems your boy has been a tad irresponsible."

He closed his eyes slowly and dropped his head. "No Theo, what have you done?"

"Andrew said you were playing with fire taking him on, too naive to do the jobs and him ending up a casualty, and now as predicted its gone pear shaped," he chuckled, "I can still bail you out, whilst there is still time."

'How did he know this? I will kill Andrew Fucking Standley when I get my hands on him, and oh Angel, what has he gotten us into?'

12