Love Knows No Color Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers

"Reality has set in. We're fucked," I said sadly.

"Don't say that. You did what you had to. She had no right to try to take the kids," Tamika said angrily.

That's when it hit me. "That's it!" I jumped up and pulled on my shorts and a shirt. I grabbed the car keys off the dresser and ran out the front door, leaving three naked and bewildered people behind. I retrieved the certified letter from the front seat, and ran back to the room.

"We have our smoking gun," I exclaimed happily. The others looked at me as though I'd lost my mind. "Rose really fucked up this time." I read from the letter, "The plaintiff also alleges that the defendant has been has been exposing the children to a woman, Shavonda Jenkins, who has been arrested for prostitution." I waved the letter excitedly. "How would Rose know about that? Von was released without being charged due to lack of evidence. There would be no public record of an arrest if no charges were made. But Rose knew about it. There's our proof she set us up!"

Shavonda's eyes lit up as she grasped what I was saying. "So, Rose was the one making the phone calls, we figured that. But she followed us and watched the cop cuff me and put me in the patrol car. She assumed I'd be charged. But unless she made the call she'd have no idea what the charges were."

"Exactly," I said. "The commander told me there had been a series of calls about a 'prostitute' meeting your description. If they can connect her to all those calls, then she'd have numerous counts of making false statements to police. I'll have to call Ziggy on Monday and see what they found out from the surveillance video from the gas station."

We spent most of the evening partying in the hot tub. Brian had lost his shyness, and made out with Tamika right in the tub. Shavonda and I retreated to the bed to give them space. We sat back and watched the show.

Eventually, Shavonda got up to go to the bathroom. After a little while I heard water splashing in the tub. "Jason," she called. "Come take a bubble bath with me."

"Awwww, that's so sweet," Tamika teased. "Jason, you better go get you some."

We gently bathed each other, like we'd done so many times before. But this time the bath was not just soothing, it had a healing effect as well. And afterward, we'd both be clean and ready for whatever the night would bring.

After the bath, I sat on the bed between her legs, while Shavonda braided my pony tail, her hard nipples rubbing against my back as she moved. I could get used to this.

We ordered another pizza from the same place as the night before, and sat in the hot tub waiting for it to arrive. When it did, the ladies insisted on going to the door, naked, to pay for it. The poor delivery boy almost dropped our order when they opened the door. He was face to face with Shavonda's dark chocolate c cups, and Tamika's caramel double d's. I couldn't see him, but I could hear him stuttering while they flirted with him. We were going to be legends at that pizza shop.

The funny thing was, it felt totally natural hanging around the hot tub with Tamika and Brian. After his initial discomfort, he lost all shyness. I wondered if this was what a nudist camp was like.

In the morning, they packed their bags while we dropped off the room key to their room. We all then met up at the Hot Metal for another breakfast. Once again, I had the steak and eggs. Shavonda and Brian had omelets, and Tamika had the mother of all stacks of pancakes. Each one was large enough to cover the place. She doused them with syrup until it ran onto the table.

After breakfast, they were on their way. Tamika still had to open the Carson Street store. We had the whole day to ourselves. And enough leftover pizza to last the day.

Shavonda checked to see how much weed we had. We smoked what we had left, and she made me promise I would never smoke again as long as I was subject to random drug tests. Now all we had to do was pray I didn't get tested in the next 30 days.

Once again, I had the munchies, and Shavonda obliged me. She knew her body was exactly what I had the urge to munch on. I kissed and nibbled her body everywhere I could reach, except the soles of her feet. Eventually, I laid down between her legs and licked and sucked her sweet juices until she couldn't stand it anymore. She tried to get up several times, trying to push my head away with her hands, then trying to close her legs and squeeze me out from between them, but I kept on licking anyway. In the end she gave up trying and just let me eat her into oblivion. The only reason I stopped was because I had a crick in my neck that became too sore to ignore.

Shavonda took the opportunity to give me aback massage, starting with my neck and working her way down. She used her lotion and rubbed it deep into my back muscles. In my altered consciousness, it almost felt better than sex. Now I even smelled like her.

After the massage, she led me by the hand to the hot tub, where she straddled me with her back to me, guiding my erect dick into her wet and waiting pussy. She rode me with her back to me, bouncing in my lap, taking her cues from my reactions to her movements. "Just let me do the work," she said. We made love this way for quite a while, with my hands on her hips, until I could take no more and stood up, taking her doggie style. In a room full of mirrors, I finally got to see those luscious brown titties sway as I pounded into her, I was not gentle, and when I finally came deep inside her, I held her hips tight to me until my eruption subsided and I no longer had the strength to hold her. Shavonda had been having what seemed like one orgasm after another, and when I sat back down she followed me, sitting on my lap. She'd clenched her muscles so I wouldn't fall out, and we sat there enjoying the aftershocks.

"I would have done this to you earlier but Tamika was here," she told me. "I didn't want her getting pregnant. Sperm lives a long time in hot water. She uses a condom with Brian, we don't."

After dark, we made love on the bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms. She didn't wake me, knowing I had to work in the morning. The alarm went off about 3am, and we showered together before getting dressed and turning in the room key. She'd packed our things while I was asleep. Since I'd left the Liberty at work on Friday when she'd picked me up, Shavonda drove across town to Leetsdale in the pre-dawn darkness. We kissed passionately in the parking lot, not wanting to let each other go.

I finished my run by 1pm. And drove to the daycare. We'd fallen into an arrangement whereby, whoever got done with work first would pick up the kids and take them home. Today, instead of driving right home, I stopped by the Carson Street store to see how Shavonda was doing. She still wore the fluffy slippers, but she seemed to be getting around ok. To keep the kids amused, I'd plugged in the train layout in the back of the store, the one we displayed at Christmas, and let them run the trains.

Nykole was working with Shavonda, and told us she had everything under control. We left her in charge of the store and left for home around 5pm, calling Althea to let her know we had the kids. Rush hour traffic had hit by this time, and the trip to Shavonda's house in Penn Hills took well over an hour. I followed her in the Jeep, while she took the kids in the Cruze.

Arriving home shortly after 6pm, we quickly got the kids out of their car seats and hustled them up the steps to the porch. I had my key out and unlocked the door, with Shavonda and the kids right behind me. Once inside, I stopped dead in my tracks. Althea and Barbara were sitting on the couch, and they were mad. "Is there something you two would like to tell us?" Althea demanded.

To be continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers