Love Knows No Color Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped around in front of her, holding her naked body against mine. I was hard as a rock. Kissing her, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. I felt the soft wool of her pubic hairs against my penis as she ground herself into me, never breaking the kiss. Breaking our embrace, I guided her down to the blanket. I placed my clothing under her head for a pillow, then kissed my way down her body, nibbling at the spots I knew drove her wild, but avoiding her breasts and pussy. My hands rubbed and massaged her as I kissed my way down to her feet. Damn, I wish I'd have thought to bring some baby oil or lotion. Never mind, I'll make do without it.

I gently kneaded the arch of each foot before taking each of her toes into my mouth for a quick suck. Shavonda's sharp intake of breath, and moan of pleasure told me all I needed to know. I licked and kissed the arches of her feet before slowly working my way up her legs toward the object of my desire. As I kissed my way up her legs past her knees, she spread her legs wider. And there it was, in all its dark brown glory, glistening with her arousal, lips slightly parted to reveal the pink inside. My own private slice of heaven. God, I would have done anything for access to that spot, anything she wanted. But as luck would have it, all she wanted was my undying love and it was mine. I ran my finger along her lips, feeling her clit quiver as I grazed it. I pulled my hand away, and licked the juices that coated my finger.

"Tell me how much you love my taste, big boy," Shavonda said breathlessly.

"It would kill me if I couldn't taste you," I said. "Your body is like the air I breathe. Your juices are better than honey. And you smell so good too. I get turned on just thinking about licking your juices." I buried my head between her legs. My lips found her clit and I gently sucked on her tender bud. Shavonda rolled her hips beneath me as I licked at her most tender spot. Her moans became more insistent, as she neared her release. I moved my tongue to her moist hole and swirled my tongue inside her opening. She grabbed the back of my head and held me in place as she arched her back and ground into me. "Ohhhhh, Jason!" she cried out as she came. Her hands were clenched in my hair as she squeezed me with her legs. "Damn, boy."

I crawled up beside her as she lay breathless, panting, on the blanket. We held each other as she came down and her spasms subsided. Her hand found my dick, and she idly stroked my length. "I want you inside me, now," Shavonda purred as she straddled me. "Mama wants to ride." She guided my head to her opening, rubbing it over her clit a couple times before slipping it inside her. Her walls pulsed gently around me as she lowered herself onto my lap. She paused, adjusting to the feeling of my manhood buried deep inside her. My hands found her hips and I squeezed them gently as she started to move against me. She leaned forward, her milk laden titties dangling in my face as she rode my swollen penis, a look of sheer lust on her face. I took a chocolate nipple in my mouth and sucked, savoring the sweet taste of her milk as she rode me.

Our lovemaking was short, intense, and mind-blowing. Shavonda screamed and moaned in pleasure as she came again, her walls milking me to my own release. I held back as long as I could, enjoying the sensations of unendurable pleasure before I could hold back no more. Shavonda wasn't letting me still her movements with my hands the way she often did, so that I could pull back from the edge of orgasm. No, she wanted it NOW, and she wasn't going to let me delay my release. As I shot my nut deep within her, I thought about how we were feeding each other at the same time, her warm, sweet milk flowing into my mouth at the same time my seed was flowing into her womb. Funny, the places your mind takes you.

Laying in each other's arms afterward, we talked. "I just love it here," Shavonda said. "If I didn't have the stores, I'd want to move to Waiteville."

I smiled at her. "Von, baby, if you want to live here you have to get the pronunciation right," I teased. "Waiteville rhymes with plateful. There is no 'ville' around here."

"Boy, you know what I mean!" she snapped back in mock irritation. Softening her tone, Shavonda continued, "When I first saw your profile online, with the background photo of the lake, I thought to myself, this man has been to some beautiful places. I never dreamed you'd show me them in person. Thanks for letting me into your world."

"Thank you for letting me into yours," I replied. "I can't imagine sharing my world with anybody else. And just because you have the stores to run, doesn't mean we can't come down here whenever we want. We are always welcome here. And eventually, when we retire, this will all be ours."

"I know and appreciate that, Jason, but it would still be nice to have our own place in the mountains."

"Have you ever thought of us getting a cabin somewhere in Central Pennsylvania?" I asked. "We probably have enough money to get something cheap. And since it would be closer to where we live, we could spend more time there."

We lay there, holding each other, talking about our future getaway spot for a long time. Eventually, though, we realized we had to get back to the house. Dad would be home from the paper mill soon, if he wasn't already. Reluctantly, we put our clothes back on and headed back to the farmhouse, hand in hand. We were both smiling. Everything just felt so natural. This was how life was meant to be.

"Did you enjoy your 'walk' as you put it?" Mom asked with a smile as we walked up the steps to the back porch. Her fingers curled in air quotes as she said the word walk. Grandma smiled at us.

"Hey," Shavonda shot back, "Don't start. We're trying to make you a grandson."

Mom and Grandma both laughed. "Feisty as ever," Mom said. "No wonder we love you so much."

Later, after dinner, Kenny and Edie returned. We built a bonfire out back in the fire ring, and toasted marshmallows as we listened to Wilco softly playing on the portable cd player. We kept the volume low, so as not to overpower the sounds of the rapidly approaching nightfall. The spring peepers were peeping over at the pond, and the usual fleet of night trains were climbing the mountain. It was at times like these I wondered why I had ever left this place, but if I hadn't, I'd have never met my queen and we wouldn't be sharing this moment now.

Kenny's family was ecstatic over his engagement to Edie. I had suspected they would be, they'd embraced Shavonda with open arms. And Edie wasn't exactly a stranger to them, they'd met her before several times. The newly engaged couple hadn't set a date yet. First, they had to work out the logistics of their new life together. The immediate concern was what Kenny was going to do for a living, and how to get his pickup to Pittsburgh.

"Calvin said he'd bring my truck up next weekend for the anniversary party," Kenny said, "but until then I am without wheels."

"Are you taking the job with my store?" Shavonda asked.

"Yes, at least on a temporary basis," Kenny replied. "No disrespect to you Von, but I can make a lot more money in my field once I find a job there."

"No offense taken," Shavonda said. "I'm trying to keep some money rolling in for you while you get settled in. And you're welcome to stay with us for the next week until your truck arrives. I know Edie has to work early, and if you're staying with us I can take you to work every day."

"Wait a minute," Edie protested. "Why can't he stay with me?"

"Nobody said he couldn't," I answered. "I think we assumed that since Kenny would be at our place you would be too. You know you're always welcome there. And it's only temporary."

It was settled, Kenny and Edie would stay at our house for the next week, until he had wheels again. Shavonda would ride him to work, where he'd train under Beth before she left. Afterwards, the rest of us would continue the training, each teaching him the things we were good at.

It was late when they left. Kenny wanted to spend one final night with his family before saying goodbye in the morning. "No later than nine," I called out as they pulled away in my Jeep. Shavonda led me by the hand to the room, where we once again tried to conceive. Our passion wore Miracle, who was also hungry. I watched as Shavonda breastfed our daughter, sitting naked on the bed. When the baby was asleep, she offered me the other breast, and I fell asleep with her nipple in my mouth.

We arose early the next morning, heading for the kitchen. It was Mother's Day, and we were happily cooking breakfast in the kitchen when Mom came down the stairs. "I would have done that," she said.

"We know," Shavonda said. "But today is your day. We can't stay long, but at least we can cook for you for a change."

We'd made pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and even a couple of steaks we'd found in the refrigerator. We took our food out to the back porch, the six of us, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Shavonda, Miracle and me, and gazed out at the mountains in the chill of the morning air. It was one of the nicest breakfasts I've ever had. After breakfast, Kenny and Edie arrived, and we loaded our things into the Jeep. We kept what we thought we needed for the journey home with us. Due to my experience driving big trucks, Shavonda and I took the moving van, while Kenny and Edie followed in my Jeep. We used my two-way radios to keep in contact, stopping at rest stops when we needed to. Making good time, we were in Summerville by lunchtime, and stopped in a diner for lunch before continuing on our way. I'd had Edie call her mother and tell her to meet us at our house. She could share Mother's Day dinner with us.

We had just pulled off the interstate at a rest area near Fairmont when the phone call I had been dreading came. Looking at my phone, I was an unfamiliar number pop up, with Virginia listed where the name should be. "Hello," I answered.

"Mr. Jefferson Waite?" the voice on the other end asked.

"Speaking," I said.

"Mr. Waite, you are a hard one to track down. This is Officer Brody of the Covington police. I've been trying to get ahold of you for two days. Do you have a few minutes to answer a couple questions?"

"Sure, fire away," I said, hoping he couldn't hear how nervous I was.

"Mr. Waite, I am calling about an incident at the Food Lion yesterday morning. Don't worry, you're not in any trouble. We have the store surveillance video that shows what happened. The store security guard took down your plate as you left the scene. I just need your side of the story. First off, do you know a Randy Patton?"

"I went to school with him. He was in my graduating class."

"You went to Monroe County High?" the officer sounded intrigued.

"Class of 99," I said.

"How come I don't remember you? The only Waite I remember was Jason."

"That's my nickname. Wait a minute," I replied, "Jimmy, is that you?" Jim Brody had been in most of my classes, and though not a close friend he was certainly not an enemy.

"Yep. How you been, man?" the officer replied.

"Been great, got married last year."

"Was that your wife with you in the store? Didn't know you went that way." Jim was cordial now.

"That's my goddess," I said. "I'm lucky to have her." Shavonda looked at me and mouthed "who is it?" I held a finger to my lips and mouthed "tell you later."

"I have the store video pulled up right now. Care to walk me through what happened? I see you two walking toward the door. Randy comes up to you, what was said?"

"He recognized me and asked me who I was with," I explained. "I told him Shavonda was my wife."

"Ok, that's where she holds her hand out to him."

"Yes, she was showing off her ring. She's very proud of it."

"OK, Then I see the smile on her face disappear, and you clench your fists. What did Randy do?"

"He complimented her on the ring, then said 'too bad you wasted all that money on a nigger.'"

"Man, is he a low life," Officer Brody remarked. "Then I see you say something to him."

"I told him my wife was beautiful, and had all her teeth. I asked him how many teeth his wife had." I could hear the laughter on the other end of the line.

"Serves him right. By the way, your wife is beautiful, and you were right on the money about Randy's wife. She doesn't have many teeth left. Randy probably knocked them all out. We've had quite a few domestics with him and her. What you said would explain why he took a swing at you."

"Yes, and when he grabbed my shoulder I ducked and he hit the door frame instead."

"So why didn't you wait for us to arrive?" Brody was curious now.

"Shavonda and I had an incident not far from you with a county sheriff who thought because we were a mixed couple we were running drugs. We didn't know where your head was at regarding our marriage, and we didn't want to take the chance on being railroaded because of it."

"As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't have worried. In my town, you're always welcome. Randy, on the other hand, is not. He has a criminal record a mile long. That whole family's bad news and Randy's the best of the bunch. His younger brother and sister are strung out on drugs, the oldest brother was killed in Iraq, and the other brother was also in the war and hasn't been right since he came back. Randy has a long history of domestic abuse, and bar fights. He's been a problem for us ever since he moved to town. Right now, we have him charged with disorderly conduct. We wanted to talk to you to see if you wanted to pursue assault charges."

"Right now, no. I really don't want to have to come down there to testify in court. But you can give him a message for me, off the record of course. Tell him that he's lucky the door got him before I did. And that if he ever does that again, I will press charges. After I defend myself and my wife of course. Once he throws the first punch, anything I do to him will be self-defense."

"Are you threatening him?" Brody asked.

"Nothing of the sort. Just telling him I will defend myself. If you've ever noticed, back in school the Pattons never got into a fight they didn't start, and usually by grabbing somebody from behind. They're nothing without the element of surprise."

"Never thought of that, but now that you mention it..."

"Jimmy, understand something. Shavonda and I don't go looking for trouble. We won't start a fight in your town, or any other. All we want is to be left alone. You don't ever have to worry about us," I reassured him.

"Well, next time you're in the area, feel free to stop by the station and chat. I'd like to meet you and the wife. By the way, are you going to the reunion this summer?"

"We were planning on it. I haven't seen most of y'all in many years," I replied.

"Ok, then I guess I'll see you two there," Brody hung up the phone.

I turned to Shavonda. "One of my old school friends is on the police force in Covington. They are charging Randy with disorderly. We're in the clear. And next time we go there, we don't have to worry. Matter of fact, he wants us to stop in and see him next time we're down."

"So if we'd have hung around the store we would have been all right?"

"Yes," I said. "But we had no way of knowing that. Randy is being charged with disorderly, and I was asked if I wanted to pursue assault charges. I told him not at this time, but if Randy ever tries that again, I will, after I kick his ass."

Shavonda smiled. I think she liked seeing her man ready to fight for her, in the same way I was turned on when Shavonda had fought Rose.

We walked over to the Jeep to check on Edie and Kenny, then we all hit the road for Pittsburgh again. We made good time, arriving home shortly before 5 pm. Althea, James and Shaunice arrived with Edie's mother, Lorraine, shortly afterwards. We were all sitting in the backyard waiting for the coals in the grill to heat up when they arrived. Edie gave Shaunice an icy stare as she walked out the backdoor.

"What's Kenny doing here?" Shaunice asked.

Edie showed Shaunice the engagement ring on her hand. "He is now my fiancé," she said. "No thanks to you. Say something else and I'll snatch that weave off your head." Shavonda quickly moved between the two women, who stood glaring at each other.

"What was that all about?" Althea asked.

"I'll tell you in private," I said. "Shaunice, I told you to butt out of it. Now you can't be mad at Edie for being mad at you. If I were you, I'd just lay low for a while."

Edie returned to the chair she was sitting in, and grabbed Kenny's hand. "We have an announcement to make," she said. "We're getting married. Kenny has moved here to be with me. This man loves me enough to walk away from the life he had." Everybody congratulated the happy couple on their new life together.

By this time, the coals were hot enough I could throw the food on the grill. We had steaks for whoever wanted them, as well as chicken, burgers and hot dogs for those who didn't. I tended the food, sipping at the cherry rum and Dr. Pepper Shavonda had made for me, while the ladies fawned over a laughing Miracle. In no time at all the food was done, and we all sat down to eat. Shortly afterwards, Barbara showed up with Brittany and Ethan, and we invited her to eat with us.

"Barbara," I said, "Can you warn your daughter for us? She's going to be getting a notice from Family Court shortly. Tell her not to worry. We won't need her to appear in court, and the hearing is going to help her."

Shavonda and Barbara looked at me. "Jason, what's going on?" Barbara asked.

"Shavonda and I discussed our situation regarding the child support Rose owes us. Von said whatever I decide is fine. I've thought about it, and if we leave the existing order in place, Rose will come out of prison about $40k in debt to us. She seems to be a changed person now, I think the prison term has given her a wakeup call. And I want to do everything I can to make it easy for her whenever she gets out. So, I've decided to have the court terminate the support order. She'll still owe us for the time until we get the order suspended, but they will take a couple of income tax checks from her when she gets out. She won't spend the rest of her life in debt to us. But I don't want her worrying when she gets the registered letter in the mail."

"I'm sure she will appreciate that," Barbara said. "She also gave me this for you two." Barbara handed us a letter.

Dear Jason and Shavonda,

Thank you for allowing Mother to bring the kids to see me for Mother's Day. I really appreciate you letting me see them while I am here. They brighten my world for a little while, and I can better deal with things here after I've seen them. They give me a reason for hope.

Mother also tells me that Miracle is growing and can sit by herself now. She also tells me the baby is playful, and from the picture she showed me, Miracle is a beautiful baby. I hope you'll let me meet her when I am finally released from prison.

The counsellors I am seeing here are helping me to deal with the rage I had towards the two of you as a couple, and Shavonda in particular. As you may have guessed, part of it was losing you to another woman, but I have also had problems dealing with the fact that Shavonda is black. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't control my rage. For that I am truly sorry.

Mother has told me that Shavonda's family are wonderful people who have accepted her and the kids with open arms. Althea, in particular, would have invited me into the family without hesitation. I am hoping that once I have learned to deal with my feelings, and am released, that will still be the case. The children are well taken care of and loved, and that's all I could want for them while I am here.

Ethan tells me you are building him a tree house in the back yard. He sounds so excited. Will you please send me pictures of it when you are done with it? The kids also tell me that you play music now, instead of just listening to it. They also tell me Shavonda has a beautiful voice. If you ever record your music, can I have a copy?