Love Knows No Color Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers

As she came down from her peak, I grabbed onto her hips and started to thrust up into her pussy, burying my length as deep into her as I could. "No...no...no....Jason....stop," she panted breathlessly. "Let....me...do...this..." Her hands grabbed mine, trapping them, as she let her weight down on my lap. I could feel her aftershocks rippling through her warm, wet tunnel. The sensation was a little like getting a hand job, but with pussy instead. It dawned on me that was exactly what she was doing. My queen was trying to get me off with her contractions alone. And it was working.

I don't know where she got these weird ideas to try out in the bedroom, but every now and then she would spring one on me. I'd have never thought it was possible for her to get me off just by sitting on my lap, gently squeezing the rod buried within her. But here I was, on the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm. Shavonda sensed when I was about to come, and she'd relax her muscles to let me calm down before starting what we would call the "Shavonda squeeze." She had me begging for release, and yet she continues her tease. And as she often did when we made love, she stared deep into my soul the whole time, enjoying my reactions.

I had to do something. She had ahold of my hands so I couldn't move her or reach her special spots. Our fingers were entwined in a loving embrace. Breaking that hold was out of the question. There is no doubt I could have easily broken free if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to let go of her hands. But I could sit up. And that's what I did. It was a little like a chess move. Do one thing, and see how the other player reacts. Shavonda's reaction was to lean forward just a little so that her soft brown titties brushed against my face. She was truly enjoying this. With a little shimmy, she had them swinging loose, slapping me on either side of my head. I was in heaven.

Shavonda laughed, an evil cackle. "You like that don't you?" She teased. "You want to grab ahold of one and take my nipple into your mouth, don't you? I know you, Jason. You haven't let my titties alone since we met. But I have your hands so you can't grab them, can you? And you can't grab ahold of them with your lips either, because I won't let you. How does it feel to be at my mercy?"

"Actually, I kinda like it," I said. And that broke her concentration. She looked at me. I looked back. We both burst out laughing.

"See, that's one of the things I love about you," Shavonda giggled. "You can always make me laugh." And with that, she maneuvered her nipple to my mouth. As I suckled her she picked up her contractions, squeezing me harder and harder, her moans becoming more insistent. She was as turned on as I was, and letting go of my hands, she rode up and down on my pole, desperately fingering her clit as she did. Neither of us could hold out any longer, and we came together, soaking each other in our bodily fluids.

"Damn, that was good," Shavonda purred as she pushed me back onto the bed and laid her head on my chest. We were soon asleep, with me still deep within her womb.

After breakfast in the morning, we did a quick inventory of the freezer and pantry to see what food was available, and what, if anything, we needed to purchase. It turned out we needed just about everything, so we bundled up the kids and took off for Covington for supplies. Shavonda loaded up the grocery cart with chicken breasts, a ten-pound sack of potatoes, canola oil, and the various spices she always used when we cooked at home. Of course, the kids wanted something too, so we found a McDonalds and bought them happy meals. As they ate, we took turns feeding Miracle French fries, which she really seemed to enjoy. Because of our mixed family, we got a few stares, but nobody said anything to us. We long ago had gotten used to people staring at us.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing with Mom and Grandma until about 5, when we started dinner. While Ethan and I peeled and cut potatoes (actually I did all the cutting and peeling. Ethan picked up the peelings and threw them away, and put the cut potatoes in a bowl of water) Shavonda seasoned the chicken then put it in a Tupperware container of flour. Snapping the lid closed, she handed it to Brittany to shake. Meanwhile on the stove, two pots of oil were heating up. Soon the kitchen was filled with the aroma of chicken and French fries. The first batch was ready just as Dad walked in the door.

The family complimented Shavonda on her chicken, particularly the seasoning. In response, she took the spices she'd bought and mixed them together before putting them in a larger container. That way, they'd have her special seasoning any time they wanted.

After dinner, we started a bonfire out back in the fire ring, and sat toasting marshmallows well into the night. Eventually, after the kids conked out, we had some free time to ourselves. Neither of us wanted to leave, but we needed to start back to Pittsburgh in the morning. We sat talking, reminiscing about our week here in deepest Appalachia. It truly was a beautiful place. And much to my surprise, Shavonda and I were accepted by many of my classmates, to the point where they called out one of the "in" crowd from back in school for his racist rant against us. Things were definitely changing down here.

Shavonda told me how much she loved going to see the ponies on Mount Rogers, even though it was a grueling climb, and we got caught in a rainstorm. "Especially, the rainstorm," she said, snuggling against me. "I especially loved the rainstorm. Every time it rains, I'll think of our adventure."

"There's one place I need to take you next time we're down here," I said. "Burke's Garden. It's a big bowl-shaped valley nestled among the ridges not far from here, with a ring-shaped mountain surrounding it. I think you'd love it."

Shavonda nodded, pleased. Her face lit up in a big smile.

She was everything I could have hoped for and more. Smart, beautiful, curious. And above all, not afraid to share my world. I still had so much to show her and the kids. We'd only begun to explore the place I once called home. Unlike my ex-wife Rose, who was a couch potato, Shavonda wanted to explore it with me. We came from such different backgrounds. She and her family had taken me into their world with open arms. And my family had done the same. Because of that, places near and dear to me had become even more special because now I remembered the smile on her face when she enjoyed them with me.

I could feel her falling asleep on my shoulder, next to the dying fire, so I gently woke her and guided her back to the house and our bed. I laid her out on the mattress and removed her clothing as gently as I could, so as not to wake her, before removing my own. Climbing into bed, I sniggled into her spoon style and was soon asleep.

Sometime later Shavonda gently shook me awake. "Baby, I'm horny," she whispered. "BJ wants a threesome." BJ? Oh, that's right! Battery Jason, her new toy. She clicked it on, and it whirred softly as she ran it tantalizingly over her body, gasping as it touched her nipple. Guiding my hand with hers, she wrapped my fingers around the base of the toy. "Turning the bottom varies the speed and intensity," she said softly.

I worked the vibrator over her whole body, taking care on those secret spots I knew stimulated her. In no time, she shuddered through her first mini orgasm. Taking the toy from me, Shavonda whispered, "Lay back and let me do you." I thrilled to the vibrations as she worked her toy over my body from head to toes. Some places felt just plain weird, like under my arms. Others felt surprisingly good, like behind my ears. But soon her attentions focused more and more on my private areas.

Shavonda gently ran the vibrator up and down the underside of my shaft, teasing. "You like that, white boy?" she asked in a sultry whisper. I could only moan my approval. She continued working the vibrator over my now fully erect dick before turning her attention to my ball sack. I was about to protest when I felt her engulf me with her soft lips and warm wet mouth, her talented tongue working the magic I knew oh so well. With a devilish laugh that sent vibrations shooting up my shaft, she placed the rounded end of the toy at that spot between my balls and ass, and left it there. Sensing how close I was, she bobbed her head on my swollen shaft. I was lost in vibrations and sensations that were slowly driving me crazy. "It's okay to come, you know," Shavonda said. "I know you're holding back on me."

She resumed her sucking as I tensed up in preparation for the blast we both knew was coming, and that we both craved. Overwhelmed by the feelings, and tired from trying to hold back, I gave in to the vibrations with a groan. Shavonda's greedy lips continued to devour me as my manhood began to twitch. She moaned her approval as I emptied myself in her willing mouth. I lay spent as she gently used her hand and mouth to squeeze the last few drops from my aching penis. The vibrator lay temporarily forgotten on the bed, still humming, as Shavonda lifted her head, smiling. "You like?" she asked. I could only nod my approval as I tried to catch my breath.

"Good," she said, "Because now it's MY turn." She pressed the vibrator into my hands as she shifted position to straddle my head. "Put BJ all the way inside me and suck on my clit," Shavonda ordered. I teased her opening with the buzzing toy, stopping to turn up the speed. Gently inserting it into her soaked hole, I pushed it in and out a few times before nudging it deep inside her, buried to the hilt. My lips found her clit, gently massaging it as my tongue lapped at her flowing juices.

Her hand found my manhood, and she stroked my length. One of the nice things about receiving head from Shavonda was that once spent, my recovery time was shorted than it would otherwise be. In this case, I had never fully softened before the combination of the vibrator buried deep within her vagina, her scent in my nose, and her hand and mouth working on my penis soon had me back at full erection. The hilt of the vibrator tickled my nose as I ate her pussy.

It was almost like the first time we made love, when the experience of being with a black woman was new and exotic. Somehow, even after over two years of almost constant companionship, I'd never lost that fascination with her body. She was at once intimately familiar, and thrillingly exotic at the same time. The use of a dildo in our play was something completely new, as the only vibrator we'd ever used in our play was the one that slipped on our finger like a ring.

It was obvious from the muffled moans Shavonda was making that the combination of my tongue on her clit, and the vibrator inside her was having a devastating effect. Her mouth was attacking my swollen member vigorously, her head bobbing furiously on my length as she ground her pussy into my face. She shuddered and convulsed, riding the wave of pleasure that enveloped her.

Popping my dick free, she quickly climbed off me and assumed a position on all fours, panting, "Fuck me Jason! Fuck me! Fuck! Me! Now!" Her head was buried in the pillows, ass in the air, wiggling enticingly. God, was she beautiful! I reached between her legs and attempted to remove the vibrator. "Don't! YOU! Dare!" she hissed in a voice that told me she'd cut my balls off if I did.

"How am I supposed to fuck you?" I whimpered in protest as she reached into the nightstand and pressed a tube of lube into my hand. "Oh," I said, feeling stupid. I quickly lubed myself up, then squirted some on her rosebud, working it inside her with a finger. She squealed in pleasure at my intrusion. Grabbing my rock-hard penis, she guided me to her hole, wiggling her ass back onto me as I thrust forward.

It was definitely a weird sensation. We didn't do anal that much, due to my size. When we did, we usually stimulated her with the finger vibrator and used plenty of lube. Even then, I needed to be gentle. This time was different. Shavonda was more relaxed and open to me than I'd ever felt before. She was still tight, but I slipped in easily, almost as easily as if I were fucking her pussy. But what was truly different was the sensation from the vibrator, still humming away inside her. Only a thin wall of flesh separated it from me, and as I pumped gently into her tight ass, it felt like she was running the vibrator over my shaft.

I couldn't take much of this. "Just fuck me, Jason!" Shavonda hissed. "Fuck me hard! Don't be gentle!" I needed no further encouragement, plundering her treasure mercilessly as the vibrator sent her into another orgasm. I felt her tighten and spasm around me as she went over the edge, and I knew I couldn't last. I was right on the edge, but I couldn't quite go over. "Harder!" she whispered desperately, reaching back with her hands to pull on my hips. I pumped her furiously as she let out a muffled scream into the pillow, then I was over the top, filling her anal cavity with jet after jet of my warm seed.

Collapsing on top of her, we lay there still connected as we rolled as one onto our sides. Shavonda reached between her legs and pulled out the vibrator, turning it off. She'd had enough.

"Lord knows, I'm gonna regret this in the morning. But it felt soooo good, having both my holes stimulated," she said between breaths. "That vibrator was right on my G spot, and the harder you pumped the more stimulation I got." I gently nibbled on her neck as my dick slowly softened and slipped out of her. My hands found her nipples, squeezing them gently as we slowly recovered. When our legs felt solid enough to walk, Shavonda got up, pulling on my hand. "C'mon boo, let's go get cleaned up."

Shavonda was always fastidious about cleaning up after anal. Every time we did it that way, we showered afterward. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. 3:22am. We'd have to be quiet. Under the warm water we lathered each other up, paying extra attention to the sensitive areas that had just gotten a workout. Shavonda turned her back to me, and I slid up the crack of her ass while my hands played with her soapy nipples. we enjoyed the sensations of rubbing against each other as she wiggled her bountiful ass back into me. There was no pressure to take things further, and I don't know if we were capable even if we'd wanted to. We were spent.

After toweling each other off, we staggered back to bed, and fell into a deep, restful sleep entwined in each other's arms. In the morning, we were awakened by a knock on the door. "Grandma says wake up and get some breakfast," Brittany called from the hallway. We sat up with a start. I glanced at the clock: 9:53! We'd slept in! I watched in awe as Shavonda pulled on her jeans and a t shirt. I loved the sight of her body, the darkness of her skin, the way her breasts jiggled and swayed as she moved, the determined look on her face as she brushed out her hair in the mirror.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" Shavonda's voice snapped me back to reality. I hurriedly pulled on my boxers, jeans and a t shirt. As I watched her breasts bounce loosely, nipples hard, under her shirt it dawned on me that she hadn't put on any underwear. This was not going to be easy. Already the mighty Thor was making an uncomfortable bulge in my pants.

We walked down to breakfast hand in hand. Everybody had already gathered around the table. Sally and her husband Bob had come by to see us off, Dad had Sundays off, and even Miracle had her high chair pulled up to the table. Miracle? What's she doing down here? Somebody must have come into the room and got her. That means they saw us naked. I felt my face starting to turn red.

As usual, Mom had prepared a feast for breakfast. But what was unusual was that she'd made breakfast sandwiches, eggburgers to be exact. These were a standard sausage and scrambled egg on an English muffin, but with a hamburger patty replacing the sausage. Mom gave us a weird look as Shavonda shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "I don't know what y'all two get up to," she said with a smirk, "but y'all are the only ones I know take showers in the middle of the night." She watched Shavonda shift in her seat again. "You all right, dear?"

"Yes," Shavonda said, "I'm just a little sore from last night. Do you have a pillow I could sit on?" Sally snorted in her coffee as Mom went off to get a throw pillow from the living room. "What? A girl can't have a little fun around here? I AM married, you know!" Shavonda feigned indignance. No trip to my family would be complete without an incident like this. I'd gotten used to her being risqué around the family and it no longer embarrassed me. And of course, the family ate it up. Mom, for one, was probably listening to us go at it every time we were here. I could tell by the looks she gave us. I wondered if she was a bit jealous. Unlike Shavonda's parents, mine weren't overly affectionate towards each other, at least not in public.

Later, after we'd eaten we sat on the back porch listening to the cd player. The iPod was plugged in, as usual, and set to random play. We loved this mode because, with about 13000 songs available it would kick out some strange combinations, and you never knew what you'd hear next. Sally and Mom were with us, sipping Koolaid as we relaxed. We knew we had to leave soon but honestly, we were dreading actually leaving. The Dream's Falsetto was on, when Brittany, who was playing in the backyard with Ethan, came running over excitedly. "Mama Von!" she yelled. "It's your song!"

"What song is that, babygirl?" Shavonda looked perplexed. As far as we knew, Brittany had never heard that song before. With our extensive library, it didn't get played often unless we specifically pulled up the Love Hate album.

"You know," Brittany said. "The one you sang for daddy last night after we went to bed." She sang along, "Ooh ooh oooh baby Ahhh ahhh ahhh." Sally bust out laughing as Shavonda just shook her head. For once she was speechless. Out of the mouths of babes....

We'd packed the trailer the night before, so that when the time came all we had to do was throw our duffel bags in the Jeep. Reluctantly, with hugs all around and promises to visit again real soon, we hit the road. Since it was now afternoon, we elected to drive straight through instead of making our usual stops along the way. As we crossed into Pennsylvania just north of Morgantown, my cell phone rang. It was Ziggy.

"Hey, dude, what's up?" I asked.

"Where are you and Von?" he asked.

"We're just past Mt. Morris, Why?"

"What time you think you'll be home? We need to talk."

I told him about 8 pm give or take. He wouldn't elaborate any more on what he wanted to talk about, and I was filled with a sense of dread. Surely this couldn't be good news. Paranoia began to take over. Did Rose say something about the night we attacked her? Had one of our family members been injured or killed? The suspense was killing me. I decided not to mention anything to Shavonda. We'd find out soon enough what this was all about.

To be continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers