Love Letters

Story Info
Distance can't quell two lover's passions.
2.2k words
4
25.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oazeal
Oazeal
6 Followers

Dearest Adrienne:

Let's try it slow and sweet. If I were with you now I'd take you in my arms. I'll put gentle kisses on your neck as I hold you tenderly; I'll nuzzle your ear and trace a line with my tongue down the nape of your neck and across the top of your shoulder. I begin to undress you slowly kissing every inch of your body as it becomes exposed. I expose your breasts, they're beautifully I take your nipple between by thumb and forefinger and rub it till it stands tall and erect. As I do this I take the other between by lips and suck on it gently, teasing it with my tongue until it too stiffens. I continue to undress you until you stand naked before me. I pick you up in my arms and gently lay you down on the bed. Again I trace a line with my tongue down your body from your breasts past your Navel stopping when I reach your love nest.

Your sent excites me. But first I plant tender kisses on the inside of your thighs, first right, then left starting just above your knees and again, stopping just before your lips. Now I lift your legs exposing your lovely ass. I kiss each cheek in turn then I part the globes with my tongue. My tongue seeks out and finds your rosebud. At first, I flick m tongue lightly over it, but this is not enough I make my tongue hard and try to penetrate your ass. I feel your rosebud resist at first but then it relaxes and allows me to enter. Now I can concentrate on your pussy. I can see the moisture oozing out from you. I lick it up greedily truing to capture every drop on my tongue. I push my tongue into your hole as far as I can reach. I drink from you but it is not enough to quench my thirst. I find your clitoris and suck it between my lips. I flick my tongue over it causing you to moan passionately. My cock is ready for you. How may I pleasure you? Write back and tell me what it is you desire.

Love,

Rocky

*

1/21/00

Dear Rocky:

I want to feel your rock hard member inside of me right now, pushing, pushing, farther with each thrust, but not so fast. I pull you down next to me on the bed, and lay you on your back. Your rigid staff stands before my eyes, begging me to lick its tip, and slide it fully in my warm mouth. What can I do but obey? I slide down the bed, and take it in my hand, squeezing lightly to feel the throb of its desire beneath the surface. I press my lips to its tip, allowing it to enter only slightly. My mouth surrounds its head, and moves farther down towards the base as I hear your quick intake of breath. I can feel the pulse of it against my tongue, against the back of my throat. I cover it fully again and again, faster, and faster, while I hold your balls with my other hand, massaging them lightly.

Why not receive mutual pleasure? I move up the bed, leaning back to your prick, and turn my back to you, offering myself to you. You greedily hold my backside with both hands, while licking your way to the front. It feels so good I temporarily forget my side of the deal, and concentrate on the shivers of pleasure your tongue is sending through my body. You finally reach my lips, and spread them with your tongue, searching for the source of the moisture, which surrounds your mouth. I return to your member, wetting it so I can run my hand up and down, up and down. My mouth naturally finds the tip, and I lightly suck, still pumping with my hand. I can feel your tongue poking and prodding my inner warmth, and moving farther forward to my clit. You move it around with your tongue, softly nipping at it with your teeth. One of your fingers finds my tunnel and slides in and out, feeling its tightness. The finger moves farther back though, to another point of pleasure.

When it finds its mark, it slowly slides in to an even tighter spot. I gasp and relish in the pleasure for a minute. I can't take it anymore; I have to feel the length of your staff inside me. I abruptly pull away, and tell you to get up on your knees. I get on mine in front of you, and offer you everything you see. With your hand you glide your stiff member into my pussy, thrusting all the way in. Your finger finds my back again, keeping rhythm with your hips. The pleasure is unimaginable. I reach back through my legs and find my bud of nerves between my lips. My finger runs back and forth, over the top, and back to feel you entering me over and over. I whimper from the flood of pleasure now overriding my senses, blocking out our surroundings so I can only feel you entering me in two places at the same time. You quicken your pace; moving faster and thrusting harder...You tell me what happens next...

Yours Forever,

Adrienne

*

1/22/00

Dearest Adrienne:

My God you're so incredibly hot! I can't believe my own good fortune in finding you. It was all that I could do to keep from spilling my seen down your throat and now your sweet pussy is doing its best to milk me dry. I fear I will cum too soon and I don't want this rapture to end. Not until I have sampled all you have to offer, not until I hear your cries of pleasure.

Mustering all my self-control, I try to slow the pace. But you are too caught up in the excitement. As I slow up, you trust yourself backward with greater urgency. "Fuck me, fuck me harder" you command. The fire burns too hot in you and your vulgarity drives me on. This will be quick but intense. I reach around with my free hand and find your breast. I cup it in my hand and squeeze it, a little too hard as you let out a yelp. At the same time I insert a second finger in your back door. I can feel my prick through the thin membrane that separates them. You quicken the pace. I can feel your muscles tighten. Your orgasm is near but so is mine. I know that if I can just hold back a little longer you will peak first. I release your breast and reach for your clitoris, but your hand is already there. I will not fight you for possession of this jewel, instead I take your breast again and, this time, I pinch the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Your start to moan loudly............

Tell me what you feel

-Rocky-

Rocky,

It all feels so good; I don't know where to start... I can feel your second finger slide into my ass, and the sensation is almost too much to bear. I want us to both climax at the same time, but I know I can't hold on much longer. The room is starting to spin with the pleasure I feel, so I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of you behind me. My face drops against the bed as a sound between a groan and a scream erupts out of my throat. My back starts to arch, as I press into you, wanting to feel everything at once, knowing I am starting to cum. My fingers are still rubbing my clit, faster now, more desperate to bring on my orgasm and end this frustration. I clench my sphincter muscle around your fingers, and my pussy tightens around your shaft. I can't quit moaning.

I can feel bolts of anticipation running through my body until I finally reach the peak, and scream, my whole body tensing up and quivering from the sensations. I can feel you are also about to release your load, so I remove my hand from my lips, and push against you, pushing you deeper. Right before your cum shoots, you pull out, spraying your love on my ass so it runs down my backside, meeting your fingers by my anus. Taking your quickly softening prick in your hand, you rub it around my entrance where your fingers were. It quickly starts to stiffen again. I can feel you prodding softly, almost asking if I was ready to feel the best ass-fuck I've ever had. I have only done that a few times, but I have no doubt with you it would be unbelievable. I raise my head off the bed, and look back to your face. You can see it in my eyes, that I am nervous, but you also see a hint of mischief. I place my head in my hands, and lean back just a bit farther to give the go-ahead. I can feel the pressure of your huge throbbing staff, pressing slowly into me again...

I can't remember the rest... Want to refresh my memory?

Adrienne

*

Adrienne:

You remember quite well what happened next, my dear. You just want me to commit it to paper because reading it will make you wet again. Very well, I will continue the story; but only because, in my mind's eye, I can picture you naked in front of your computer terminal playing with yourself as you read this, and the image pleases me.

The white liquid drips down the crack of your ass onto my finders and I use it to further lubricate your tightest opening as I ease in a third finger. You wiggle you ass in response, encouraging me on. I remove my fingers and place the head of my semi-erect penis against your rosebud, but it is no use, I am too soft to gain entrance. I curse silently to myself, for my desire is urgent but I know how long it will take awhile before I am ready for a second bout. In desperation I rub my member up and down your crack. And you, my dear, want me in your ass as much as I want to be there. You reach between your legs and cup my balls in your hand and massage them gently.

With your ass and hand you infuse new life into Mr. John Thomas. Slowly, to my amazement, it starts to stiffen. You reach behind you and spread the cheeks of you ass giving me a clear view of my target. I present the tip of my missile to your rosebud and apply gentle pressure. You push back. A low animal groan escapes from your throat as I begin to perpetrate. Whether you groan from pain or pleasure or a combination of the two, I cannot tell. With the head of my cock firmly embedded in your back door, I stop my advance, giving you a chance to adjust to the girth of the invader. But you are too anxious. With a scream you push back hard, impaling yourself on the full length of my shaft.

I am all the way in your ass. I can't believe how tight you are. Despite what you say to the contrary, I do believe you to be a virgin and I've just popped your anal cherry. I start to pull back. Your ass holds on to me like a strong hand refusing to let go. Slowly I withdraw until only the head remains inside then quickly I plunge back in knocking the breath out of you. I repeat this action over and over again. Your cries are constant now; muffled only by the pillow you're biting down on. You turn your head and I can see tears trickling down your face. Again, I am not sure if it's from pain or pleasure, nor, at this point, do I care. I am consumed by lust. I only care about driving my cock further and further up your ass. I quicken the pace and you respond in kind. Your ass contracts squeezing me tighter in its velvet grip.

Never, before or since, have I had such a delicious fuck or a lover as hot as you! It is you who now increase the pace. You who urge me on, faster and faster you rock your hips back and forth. We keep this insane pace up for what seems like hours. The sweat pours off our bodies. We breathe like a marathoner in the last mile. My heart is pounding in my chest. It feels like it will burst soon. I can't catch my breath. But I cannot stop—I will not stop.

I feel my orgasm start to build. I try to hold back but cannot and I cum deep into your bowels. Again and Again I shoot. The pleasure is intense, I feel as though my very soul is being ejaculated into your ass. You feel the warm enema and it triggers your own orgasm. I grab you around waist as buck again and again, holding on for dear life, trying not to thrown off.

We collapse on top of one another. Lying together as spoons, still shivering from our orgasms. I'm still inside you but my penis shrinks quickly. A squeeze of your buttocks and you expel me.

I hope this has refreshed your memory. Now tell me the truth, did you play with your self as you read this? Did you cum?

-Rocky-

Oazeal
Oazeal
6 Followers