Love Letters

Story Info
Dark correspondence.
1.7k words
4.47
20.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,476 Followers

This is a work in progress. Please keep that in mind while reading. I'm not so concerned about grammar and spelling as I am about making the plot work. I'm looking for lots of comments so please feel free to write me after you read...

P.S. I know you all want another chapter of Mira... But this happened first. You can yell at my muse if you like. I have to warn you that she never listens to me so I'm not sure she'll listen to you guys either. But you can try.

********************

Adam,

My angel,

It was so good to feel you last night. I wish you could have stayed longer. Our time together is always so short. When I woke this morning and you were gone I couldn't help thinking about how we were together. I couldn't help wondering if I dreamed it all. My memories seem almost too intense to be real.

Sleeping. Lost in imagined seductive visions. Through hazy dreams, insistent questioning touches beg attention. Dream or reality, the darkness isn't quite recognizable, as wet warmth kisses up my thigh. Legs spread unbidden, welcoming attention that so recently was merely hopeful dreaming. Arms wrap around my thighs, holding as if I may try escape. Hot breath caresses lips and whispers how close you truly are. A soft needy moan is anxious anticipation of your next touch. Then you're on my. Burning, wet, gentle probing. Your tongue stroking my lips, my clit.

You always tell me how much you love my taste. You say I'm sweet and beautiful. You love to hear me moan and feel me writhe in your arms as you kiss me.

I've never known anything like what you do to me. Intense passion boils in my chest, my stomach, my legs, until sudden screaming pleasure explodes inside me and pours out. You hold me tighter sucking on my clit, tongue probing my pussy, refusing to let go. You drive me farther than I thought possible, propelling me over the edge in an endless cycle until I push you away. Even then you fight me, as if you can't get enough. You want more.

You amaze me, as you crawl up the bed, lie beside me, and pull me into your arms. I'm still trembling from what you did to me. When I finally recover enough to attempt to return the gesture, you tell me "no."

"Tonight is for you," you whispered to me and held me tighter.

How can I not fall in love with a man like that?

Yours always,

Lilly

My Lilly,

I read your letter and only wish I could hear your voice instead.

When I close my eyes I can almost taste you. I brush my lips with my fingertips and I can almost feel you there.

Unfortunately, that memory is tainted. I remember not only the soft warmth of your skin, but the hard scars marring your perfect flesh. The little whimpers of pain as I found bruises that should never have been.

When you remind me of how short our time is and of how you wish I could have stayed, it tears me apart. I have to ask if you've spoken to him yet or if you've at least found a way that we may speak on the phone. Have you considered purchasing a pre-paid cell phone or a card? While I understand the need to keep the existence of our relationship secret, you must know that I can't spend nights with you as we do so rarely and read your words and not long to see you more.

You wrote last time of a possible solution. I want to know more of it.

I apologize for the short length of this letter. But I'm frustrated and don't like this means of communication.

Tell me if there is anything I can do to help.

Adam

My Love,

I am sorry. I wish I could do more than write letters. But he controls all of my money. He would know if I were to buy the things you suggest. We've discussed that. I feel so trapped here. You can't possibly understand what it's like to have so little control of your own life. If you want to leave me, I understand. I don't know why you put up with this situation. Believe me when I say that I am looking for a way. I only wish there was something you could do. But I don't know what that could be.

He will be gone on another business trip next week. Same time. If you come to me I'll know that you've forgiven me for not saving myself. If you don't come then I'll know we're done.

Lilly

Adam,

You have no idea how much it meant to me that you came. In all my life I've never felt safe, as I do with you. I only wish you hadn't been so concerned with the cast. I'm small and bones break more easily than you think. It wasn't nearly as bad as it appeared.

I hope you think more about how my mouth felt as I wrapped it around your length, how my fingers felt as they danced along your inner thigh. You certainly seemed to enjoy me sucking on your cock, your hands twisting in my hair, guiding my head. I loved the way the velvety hard filled my throat and the sounds you made as you came.

Focus your thoughts on how we are together and don't think so much about my husband. He ruins enough of my life. I don't want him to ruin us as well. I understand your decision. I never should have suggested the things I said. I can't believe I even considered putting you in that kind of position. Don't worry. I'll get it figured out. Someday soon we'll be able to be together, and we won't have to hide any longer.

Write me soon, like you used to write, beautiful words that seep into my heart and make me fall in love with you over and over again. I need our letters. You're the only thing that gets me through each day. The thought that I'll be able to see you again, to feel you inside me again, is what compels me to keep going.

I love you

Lilly

Lilly,

My flower,

A letter like I used to write. Your wish is my command...

Remember the crystal vase full of roses that I bought you? You refused to keep it. You thought that he might find it. You told me to take it home and keep it for you, that I should give it to you when you could put it where everyone can see it. I took the vase home and put it on the dining room table. Every Friday on my way home from work I stop by the florist on the corner and buy one lily. I take it home and put it in the vase. I can't help but think that if I can't have you then at least I have this one beautiful reminder that you're out there waiting for me.

We're meant to be. I know I keep saying that. You never seem to believe it. I keep trying to find another way of saying it, a way to convince you that it's true.

I've erased this line several times. I don't know if I'll ever find the perfect words to say what you mean to me. I only dream that one day soon you'll find a way. I wish I could have been the man you thought I could be.

I'll love you always

Adam

Lilly,

It's been weeks. Please write me.

Adam

To the asshole who has been fucking my wife,

She won't be writing anything anymore. Lucky for you, your P.O. Box wasn't traceable. Rest assured that if I ever find out who you are, you'll pay for turning her against me and putting wild ideas in her head. Know that for every letter I find from you, she'll regret having met you a little bit more.

The Husband

Lilly,

I should have done what you asked the first time you asked it. I'm sorry you had to suffer for anything I wrote. After he wrote me that threatening letter, I watched your house for a little while, hoping to see you and know that you were okay. After a couple days I made a guess and checked the nearby hospitals. When I found you it nearly killed me. Then I couldn't even get in to see you.

It's been months of hell. I miss you more than you can possibly imagine. I don't understand why you haven't called or at least written to me, now that it's done. Didn't I take care of things like you asked me too?

I'm trying to understand why you denied knowing me during the trial. I can look at it logically and say that you were protecting yourself. You've been through so much. But now that he's gone and you're free and the trial is done, I need to hear from you. I need to know that you still need me the way you always said you did. I need to know that when I get out, you'll be there.

Please

Adam

Lilly,

I can only hope that you'll get and read this letter. The last one was returned unopened. The closest I come to feeling needed or loved these days is when one of the other inmates decides he's lonely. It's not quite the same as the way things were between you and me. Cock just doesn't taste the same as pussy.

If I'm sounding a little bitter, I can't help it. I thought that this was what you needed. I thought I was your savior. Here I am rotting and I can't help wondering if you planned this all along. Maybe you aren't the sweet victim you appeared to be. I keep hearing your voice, from that day in court, over and over again. You denied ever knowing me. I regretted burning your letters as I watched the flames lick the paper the way I used to lick your clit. But I never regretted it as much as I do now.

All you would have to do to make my miserable existence mean something now would to tell me that you still love me. That's all it would take. I'd understand and forget all the rest. Please Lilly. Don't tell me that I gave up my life for nothing.

Adam

secretme
secretme
3,476 Followers