Love Letters for Him: No. 02

Story Info
He replies to her erotic love letter.
933 words
4.64
20.2k
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers

For the other half of this letter read:

"Love Letter To Him No. 01" by RedHairedandFriendly

*

Hey sweetie,

I do remember all the love notes you wrote for me years ago, they still pop into my mind from time to time. You're more the welcome for the flowers and believe me, the letter you left was much more than a thank-you and if that's what happens when I bring home flowers you can expect to be getting many more from me.

When I found your letter on my pillow I laid down to read it. I hadn't gotten far before I was rock solid wanting you. That's about when Seth came into the room for his morning tickle routine. Reluctantly I folded the letter and slid it under my pillow knowing I'd return to it as soon as the kids were off to school.

Once the kids were gone I returned to our bed and read your letter while pretending my hand was your mouth. It wasn't nearly as nice, but it did do the trick, thanks. (Kiss). As I fell asleep I decided that if you, my sexy wife, can write such a letter for me, why couldn't I do the same for you. While this might not be as eloquently written as yours, it's my attempt to return the favor. So let me tell you what happens from where your note left off.

My chest would be heaving slightly and my hands would still be shaking from the orgasm you had just given me. I would reach down and pull you from your knees. My hands would slide down your side to cup your butt and pull you in close. Our lips meet and I slide my tongue into the warm wetness of your mouth. I can taste the remnants of me and it turns me on to know you love to taste my seed. I reach and slide your top off over your head, tossing it to the floor. My hands would cup your breasts while my mouth trails licks from your mouth over your chin and along your neck. I'd smile as you reach back to undo your bra knowing I never did figure out a smooth way to get you free. I'd spend a few moments licking and sucking on your gorgeous breasts making sure your nipples were hard before biting down and pulling with my teeth, my way of letting you know I was wanting more. I'd move us over towards the bed, lowering your pretty ass onto the edge as I kneel down reaching for the zipper of your slacks.

The knock on the door reappears. I look up at you and wink. I lean over your beautiful body giving your lips a passionate kiss before whispering, "Stay right here lover, let me go appease the little ones, then I'll be back." My hand would slide down between your legs, pressing against your sex before picking up my pants, sliding them over my naked form and disappearing out into the world of kids.

When I return I find that you have moved up on the bed, your long soft hair spread out on the pillow. I see your slacks have come off and your sex now covered only by the flimsy white thong that you know I love on your body. I growl as I climb on the bed on my hands and knees, my lips heading directly for your bent knee. I would lick and nibble my way down your silky thigh while my hands reached to play with your nipples. My calloused fingers roll the stiff hard nubs between them, pinching and teasing.

Your hand guides my face to your center and I feel your fingers running through my hair. I comply with your wishes, licking closer to your sex, sliding my tongue under your thong. My nostrils breathing in your lust filled scent makes my sex jerk in appreciation and anticipation. Your scent encourages me further; I use my tongue to spread your lips open, moaning as I get the first taste of your wetness. My hands would slide down from your breasts to remove the thong, slowly sliding it off your long legs.

I lean my face down between your spread legs when there is more noise from the other side of the door. "Sara, remember what dad told you?" I would say without missing a lick. It seemed to silence her for now.

I look up at your half closed eyes, smile, and lean back down to lick and probe for the taste my body craves. My tongue licks the length of your sex, paying special attention to your hard clit. My tongue flicks across it before probing into your wetness, lapping up your juice while hoping to create more. I hear your soft moan as my tongue pushes in further. I lick along the walls of your pussy while tasting and smelling your beauty.

My tongue never stops to pause, licking and lapping while my fingers caress and tease your clit. Your thighs close in around me as your back arches up. I hear your soft moans and know that you are close. I slide a finger in along side my tongue adding to your pleasure. My thumb provides attention to your hardened clit. I feel your hands grab hold of my head, smashing my face against your sex. Your hips thrusting riding the wave of your orgasm and you feed me your nectar.

Next time dear, maybe you should wake me.

Love you too babe,

Your husband

jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers