Love Letters for Him: No. 07

Story Info
Husband takes the lead in writing love letter fantasy.
1.1k words
4
14k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers

The complimentary letter is Love Letters to Him No. 8 by RedHairedandFriendly

Hey Sweetie,

I know, this is not in reply to a letter from you. Actually I've been wondering why I haven't received another one of your sexy letters.

The kids were totally misbehaving today but I finally got them settled into bed and needed to get my mind on something else. I wish you were here. You know exactly what to do to relax me. But, since you are not home I thought maybe writing to you would help ease the tension.

I hope, when you get home, while I'm at work, that you will read this with an open mind. You mentioned in your last letter you would tell me a fantasy of yours. We never got around to that so I thought I might describe what I think might be one. Something you might fantasize about, something you might enjoy. If this is in fact a fantasy of yours it most likely would be one you would shy away from telling me. I want you to take your shower and get a glass of wine. Then lay in bed naked and read this while you wait my arrival. If I'm successful in describing one of your fantasies you will be anxious for me to get home. If I am totally off base in imagining what you might want to try, then please, don't be mad, just be prepared to tell me what it is that you would want to explore together.

Anyway sweetie, back to the fantasy. I remembered over hearing your telephone conversation with one of your girlfriends from the office. Damn, the way you ladies gossip just amazes me. Well, this particular conversation centered around a new guy at the office that was traveling with you to the next conference. You were giggling like high school girls while describing how delectable you thought he was. I could see you blush as I walked past as if you didn't want me to hear what you were saying.

I had decided to surprise you and showed up at that next conference. We went out for a nice romantic dinner together, something we are rarely able to accomplish with our work schedules and the kids. We'd finish dinner and I'd convince you to wait for dessert until we were back in our room. As you stand at the hotel room door waiting for me to open it, I would wrap my arm around your waist pulling you into me. You would feel I am already well aroused as I kissed your neck and sucked on your ear lobe. You'd squirm, trying to free yourself from my hold, telling me to stop, to open the door, then I would be yours. I'd whisper in your ear that I had a surprise planned and that it was right inside the room. You would chuckle reaching back to squeeze the bulge in my pants telling me that was the surprise you wanted.

I know I'd be nervous as hell baby, wondering how you would take what I had planned. To be honest I was half afraid you would start beating on me or crying. But, Craig was already on the other side of the door, it clearly was too late for me to change my mind. It was good we had shared that bottle of wine at dinner.

When I opened the door, you would find Craig laying on the bed dressed in only a pair of boxers. I would keep my arms wrapped around you. You hand would go to your mouth to cover the fact that your jaw had dropped. I would look over at Craig who would be smiling into your eyes. I'd whisper to you, he is here to help pleasure you, you deserve to be pleasured by two men at once baby." I would know it would be me who would have to be the aggressor here, that you would be too shy to initiate.

I'd move our bodies to the side of the bed and begin unzipping the back of your dress, kissing the skin as my hands would caress your shoulders while sliding the dress to the side. My mouth would travel over your shoulder as your dress slowly slid down to the floor. Craig now able to see your breast covered only in the thin lacy bra. I'm sure you could feel my arousal as I rubbed against your back and was sure you could see Craig's arousal as well. By know Craig would be kneeling on the bed, his hands cupping your breasts. His mouth joining mine, him kissing your forehead, cheeks while I licked and sucked on the smooth neck skin. My hand would undo your bra, giving Craig the opportunity to lick and suck on your nipples. You eventually would give yourself away, dear, when I would feel your hand reaching around to hold the back of my head and see your other hand running through Craig's hair. I'd whisper to you that tonight was all about your pleasure.

My mouth would continue to kiss and lick down your back while my hands ran over your heated skin, teasing the nerve endings. I would lick along the top of your panties before using my fingers to slide them off your long silky legs. I'd let my hand slide back up your inner thigh and feel your wetness. Together Craig and I would lay your naked body on the bed. While I watched Craig's tongue licking over every inch of you, while his hand rubbed against your sex, I'd be undressing, the last of us to be naked. Your eyes would be watching me while your hand would be coaxing Craig to areas of your body you enjoyed having licked the most.

I'd lay along side of you as Craig's mouth was now working along the length of your legs. Our lips would meet, our tongues would lick as our passion grew. I would feel your leg push against mine and realize Craig's mouth had made its way between your legs. I could sense you were spreading your legs for him. As my fingers toyed with your nipples I would glance down to see your legs were in fact spread wide and that Craig was in fact treating you to one of your favorite things. I hear you moan as his tongue opened the moist folds of your sex, licking until he found your clit.

Oh damn baby, I'm not going to be able to finish this letter. I've been up with Sara and Karen. They will be fine, both staying home from school today. They don't have fevers, just a flu virus of some kind. I got about two hours of sleep, but I really must shower and head off to work. My mom is hear to watch them until you get home.

Again, sorry for not finishing, but I'm sure I got far enough to get your imagination going.

Love ya Babe

jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers