Love Lost And Found Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the shower, she dried off and quickly got dressed, grabbed her purse and took off for the mall.

She found a slinky black top, and some form fitting jeans, and as an afterthought she bought a new pair of beautifully tooled and stitched cowgirl boots in black leather. She decided that she would need new panties and a new bra to go with them, and stepped into a cute little lingerie shop. A few minutes of browsing and she found just the thing, a beautiful lacy sheer bra in black and a matching lacy thong panty. Gathering her purchases she headed home to get ready to go back to the bar and hopefully find Teri there.

At home she stepped in to the shower quickly and then dried and fluffed her brunette hair, the slight wave it had gave it plenty of natural bounce. She had no need of curlers and other things to give her hair life, it had life of it's own.

She set about getting dressed for her big night. Carefully applying a tiny amount of makeup and then slipping into the new bra and panty set she had bought. As she slipped into the new , nearly sheer top, she wondered if Teri would like it. Pulling on the new jeans, also in black, she felt sexy. Sexier than she had in a long time, and it thrilled her to realize that she wasn't feeling a bit guilty or bad about planning for and dressing sexy for another woman. As she pulled on the new boots she smiled as she realized they had a small heel and it made her just a tiny bit taller than her natural five foot even mark.

Teri, meanwhile had awoken still in the chair, stiff and sore from sitting there all night. She groaned as she rose and stumbled first to the coffee pot and then to her bathroom for a shower. Turning the hot water on full blast, she let it work it's magic on her aching body, she had work to do and couldn't afford to be stiff and sore today.

Stepping out of the shower, she felt better, but grabbed a couple aspirin to combat the rest of her pain as she dried off and put on a clean pair of silk boxers. Red ones for now... topless she went to the kitchen and poured a large cup of coffee, taking it back to her bedroom, she found a pair of work worn jeans and a sleeveless white T-shirt. Putting them on, she drank the last of the coffee and went to the kitchen and found her boots by the door and stepped into them.

Stepping out the door she could see her ranch hands working with a young horse in the small training paddock by the barn. She strode out to where the guys were working and swung with ease up onto the top rail of the fence. She watched the progress of the young horse for a few minutes and then went on into the barn where her horse was waiting for her. The big white Arab mustang cross nickered softly as she approached the stall, and nuzzled for the sugar he knew was in her pocket.

Opening the sliding door of the big box stall, Teri led the horse out and tied him to the crossties in the walkway of the barn. She brushed him down quickly and checked his feet. Satisfied with her mount she put the saddle blanket on and took the saddle off the rack and gently tossed it onto the broad back. The horse stood like a statue as she tightened the cinch and adjusted the stirrup leathers. Taking the bridle off the hook she slipped the halter off his nose and slipped the bit into his mouth. She buckled the bridle on and taking the reins she led him out and hollered to the head ranch hand that she was going to ride the back fence line and make sure it was all up where it belonged.

She swung lightly into the saddle and turning the horse to the south, rode away at a gentle trot.

As she rode she daydreamed about the sweet, soft little brunette and how she longed to feel her soft lips again. She had never seen anyone as gentle and loving as the little blue eyed lady she had taken home the night before and wondered if there was any chance of there ever being anything between them.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She knew there could never be anything between then, she knew Bri was straight, she had said so herself when she talked of the long relationship she had just ended.

'Best to not think about that you can't have, Ter' she thought as she rode along. Better to not daydream about it, and just get on with her life. She shook her head and figured that after she rode over to Bri's place to get her helmet back that would be the end of it.

She rode back to the house as the sun was getting low in the sky, having found and fixed a weak place in the fence while she was out. It was getting time to get ready to go to the bar.

She rode back to the barn and put her big white gelding up for the night, grooming him and giving him fresh hay and water before she left the barn.

She strode into the house and quickly began getting ready for her night job at the bar. Stripping quickly, she stepped into the shower. She showered fast and stepped out, drying off and looking at the time as she grabbed a cup of coffee from the ever present coffee pot. It was late, she'd have to have dinner at the bar, and there would be no time to drive over to Bri's tonight. She would have to do it later she thought as she dressed in her black boxers and jeans, she smiled as she adjusted the bulge in her crotch, she hadn't worn the strap on in sometime, and didn't usually feel like wearing it because she had no one to impress.

Who was she trying to impress now? Did she hope somehow that the petite brunette would suddenly become interested?

She pulled on the tank t-shirt and then stepped into her sleek biker boots ,slipped her leather jacket on, grabbed her keys and helmet and headed out.

Moments later the big black bike roared into life and slipped out of the driveway and down the road.

Half an hour later, she pulled into the parking space reserved for the sleek machine in the back of the bar, and slipped in through the back entrance.

Greeting the bar tender, she worked her way through the light crowd to the front entrance and relieved the young dyke sitting there.

"It's ok, Dar, you can go on home now" she said as she took up her place watching the goings on at the bar.

It was early yet and the Saturday night crowd had just started to come in. Teri busied herself checking ID's and had to deny a couple of girls entry because they were under age, but all in all the night was still quiet. She loved this time of night at the bar, everyone was having a good time and no one was getting nasty. She could sit and enjoy watching the people as they mingled and danced.

Bri stepped into the dark bar and stood a moment, getting her bearings and letting her eyes adjust to the lighting in the bar. She was dressed in her new outfit and holding a helmet in her hand. She looked like a lost pup in the doorway, searching for her master.

A sexy contralto voice spoke into her ear, making her jump.

"Hi there, glad you brought that back" Teri said as she took the helmet from the tiny woman.

Bri turned and looked into those deep brown eyes and smiled. "I was hoping that maybe I could buy you dinner if you have the time. Just as a thank you for the ride home last night."

"I'd love to, Bri, but I'm working right now. I get off at two, would you consider an early breakfast?" Teri asked

Bri thought about it and said " Sure I'd love that. Do you get a break? I don't really want to sit here all night alone waiting for you."

Teri smiled and said, " well, I don't really get a break, but you are welcome to sit here with me if you like. We can talk and get to know more about each other."

"Thanks, I'd love to sit here with you." Bri said. And with that Teri pulled an empty bar stool over beside of her perch and beckoned the blue eyed beauty to sit.

Bri slid onto the barstool with some difficulty because of her short stature. Teri held out a strong hand to her and helped her up.

Teri called over to her friend behind the bar and ordered Bri a drink. The bartender, Jess, brought the drink over to Teri with a quizzical look on her face. Teri just smiled and took the drink from her.

Handing it to Bri and said " so, tell me about your day? Did you have fun shopping?"

Bri's eyes got big as she took the drink, " How did you know I'd been shopping?"

Teri laughed and said, "What? Didn't you think I'd notice you coming in here in clothes so new they still smell like the store they came from? I'm paid to see things, so I notice things like that."

Bri blushed. She wasn't sure what to say. She looked up at Teri and right into those deep dark pools that were Teri's eyes.

She smiled and said" Do you like them?"

"Yes I do, they make you look really hot, Bri. Did you buy them for a special reason?" Teri asked, hoping against hope that Bri had been trying to impress her.

Just then a scuffle broke out and Teri jumped off the barstool and went to break it up. It didn't take long before the women that had been fighting were lurching for the door, walking rather painfully as Teri had an arm on each one twisted up behind their backs. She led them out the door and told them to go home and sober up.

She came in and slipped back up onto the barstool beside of Bri. "Now where were we? Ohh yeah, your new clothes. Yes Bri, I like those clothes. Did you get 'em for something special?"

"Actually, I did, I was hoping to meet up with you and take you out to dinner, but I guess it will be breakfast instead." Bri said with a smile.

Teri smiled , her bright teeth showing broadly, and said " Well you certainly know how to impress me, Bri. Those clothes make you look really hot." She was pleased that Bri had bought the new things in hopes of making an impression on her. Maybe she thought, the pretty little lady was interested in her as more than a friend, after all friends don't usually dress to impress.

They sat at the end of the bar and talked, Bri told Teri that she was an accountant for a local law firm and that it was interesting to see where the lawyers spent their money. Teri laughed at that and told Bri that she owned a small horse ranch outside of town and that she worked at the bar just for fun, and to help out the bar tender, Jessie. She enjoyed her work as a bouncer and it gave her time to just sit and watch people, which she enjoyed doing.

Time passed quickly, with Teri only having to break up a few scuffles. Before Bri knew it, Teri said "It's almost closing time. Are you getting ready for breakfast?"

Bri hopped off her bar stool and said" You know it! Are we walking or do you have your bike?"

"I always ride my bike, babe. It is part of me. If I am doing ranch work I have a pickup, but if I'm working on the ranch I ride my horse, Chase." Teri said, slipping off her bar stool and yelling "Last call!"

"We should be able to go in about twenty minutes now, Bri." The dark butch said as she watched a few patrons lurch out the door and a few others wander up to the bar for one last drink. A couple in one of the booths was lost in each other. Teri went over and spoke to them and they smiled sheepishly, and got up arms around each other and headed for the door.

Less that twenty minutes and the bar was empty. Teri took Bri's hand and led her out the back door to where her bike sat gleaming in the pale moon light. A shiver of anticipation ran thru Bri's body as she remembered the power and vibration of the big, black machine.

Teri handed Bri the helmet again and let her put it on while she got on the bike and put her own helmet on. She held out a hand to Bri and helped her get on the big black machine. Teri turned the key and the bike roared to life, rumbling with power as only a Harley can.

Instantly, the power and vibration filled Bri's small frame. Teri backed the bike out of the parking space and headed for the highway. She didn't ask Bri where they were going this time, she just turned onto the road and headed for her favorite breakfast place, a little all night diner that catered to the after hour bar crowd.

Minutes later they found themselves in front of the small café.

Teri held the petite woman's hand as she got shakily off the bike, Teri swung off just in time to catch her as she found her knees too rubbery to hold her up. As Bri slumped to the ground a strong arm caught her and held her close.

"What's wrong, Bri?" Teri asked

"Nothing much, Teri. It seems that your bike is like an oversized vibrator to me, I about came just from that short ride. How do you keep it from turning you on all the time?"

Teri laughed and said "You get used to it after a while, but even now it sometimes still gets me hot. But tonight, it is you that is making me hot. Do you know what you do to me, Bri?"

Bri blushed, looking at the ground. She knew she wanted the strong butch to do more than just talk to her about being hot. She longed for another kiss. She could feel Teri's strong arms around her and was aware of how hard she was breathing and how hot and hard her body was against her own. She could feel the beat of the dark woman's heart as she was held in the gentle embrace.

Teri leaned in and gently kissed Bri on the lips. A quick, tender kiss that said so much and questioned a little. Bri did not try to stop her self as she felt her body react and kissed Teri back with a hunger that she didn't know was there.

Teri let her tongue dance over Bri's lips and Bri responded by opening her mouth and letting the invading tongue explore her mouth. She found herself fighting gently that tongue with her own , and following that tongue into Teri's mouth She explored Teri's mouth with her tongue and dueled with the tongue there.

When the kiss broke both women were breathing heavily, hearts beating wildly.

Teri said "C'mon, lets get some food." She held the door for Bri as they entered the diner.

Teri led them to a booth near the window so she could still watch her bike, she didn't like leaving it out in the open this late at night.

Their waitress , a tall artificial redhead, walked over, she looked tired and disinterested, as she handed them menus and popped her gum while she waited to take their orders.

Teri took the liberty of ordering for herself and Bri, and they settled down to wait for their food. They were sitting side by side in the booth and Bri took in a sharp breath when she felt Teri's hand on her leg. The hand inched its way up gently and slowly, ever closer to the tight crotch of Bri's jeans.

Teri watched the reaction from the pretty lady sitting beside of her. Did she see longing in those ocean blue eyes? Was she going to fast, too far? There was no reaction from Bri, other than the short gasp, so Teri let her hand wander farther up.

Bri felt Teri's hot hand working it's way up her leg till it brushed gently against the tight crotch of her jeans. Did Teri feel the dampness there, Bri wondered. She was so turned on by both the tall dark haired woman and the ride on the big black bike that she was sure the dampness from her swollen pussy had leaked clear through her jeans. She made no move to stop Teri as she gently rubbed her fingers across the damp fabric. She squirmed slightly from the contact but made no move to stop her. Bri's breath became a bit faster and ragged, but still she said nothing.

Teri was sure she had felt Bri squirm, but still there was no sound from the pretty brunette. Teri could hear her breath getting fast and ragged and knew she was doing something right but she wished Bri would say something about it.

Just then their waitress came back with their coffees and told them their food would be just a few more minutes.

Bri and Teri looked at each other at that point and their lips met almost as if drawn by magnets. The kiss was one of those deep soul searing ones that steal the breath away and leave you on a high that no drug can match.

Their waitress stared for a fraction of a second then turned to tend to other patrons in the diner.

When they broke the kiss off, they were both breathing hard. Bri whispered, "I've wanted to do that all night, Teri. But I was scared that you wouldn't want me to. I've never done anything with a woman before."

"I knew that from the first Bri, I wanted you too, but I knew you were straight. You just didn't fit with the crowd at the bar, and then when you told me about your boyfriend I knew you were straight. I wanted so much more than the first kiss last night Bri, I wanted to hold you all night and make you know what it feels like to be truly loved."

Teri held Bri's chin for a few moments as their eyes locked. Deep brown looked into ocean blue and in that moment they were lost. Floating on an eternal mist that enveloped them and held the world at bay.

"I think I'd like that." Bri said in a whisper that was barely audible.

Just then , their waitress came back with their food and broke the moment.

The two women said and ate in almost silence, just gazing into each other's eyes and getting lost in their own thoughts.. They ate quickly and Bri excused herself to the ladies room as Teri went to the counter to pay for their food.

By the time Bri got back, Teri was standing by the door waiting for her.

"Well, where to now, Bri? It's your call, do you want to come home with me, or do you want to take me home with you? I let you slip away from me once but it won't happen again."

Bri thought for a minute and said, "My place is closer I think, and I don't know how much longer I can wait to feel your arms around me. I'm afraid you will disappear if I let you get away again tonight."

Teri laughed lightly and said "Ok, c'mon then, lets go." She held out her hand to Bri and led her out to the waiting bike.

After helping her onto it, she keyed the bike into life and took off down the road to Bri's apartment building.

As they pulled up in front of the building , Teri shut down the bike and took off her helmet. She swung off the bike and held out a hand to Bri, who again got off the bike onto shaky, rubbery legs.

Bri gratefully accepted the offered hand and stood still for a few moments, while she got her legs back under control.

It was with a shaky voice that she said. "Well, here we are, follow me." Then she led the way up her darkened steps and into the dimly lit lobby of the slightly run down apartment building.

She led Teri up the long flight of stairs to the second floor and stopped in front of the third apartment down the hall. Her hands were visibly trembling as she tried to fit the key into the lock. Finally, Teri took the key gently from her and opened the door.

As Bri led the way into her apartment, Teri had a chance to look around a bit. The apartment showed the signs of age, but for all it's rundown appearance it was cozy and clean. Bri was shaking as if from extreme cold, and Teri wrapped her arm around Bri and said" Honey, are you ok? If you don't want to do this , I understand and I won't push it."

"No Teri, I want this more than anything I've ever wanted before, I'm just scared. I don't want to do something wrong and chase you away." Bri turned into the dark eyed woman's strong chest and snuggled down a bit. She could smell Teri's arousal and her cologne. The combination was the most exquisite scent she had ever smelled.

Bri could feel her heart beating in unison with Teri's heart and it just felt so right to be in the dark woman's arms.

Teri's hands started to travel the length of Bri's body. Light butterfly touches on her back, gentle touches and rubs along her arms. She reached up and held Bri's chin as she dipped down for a kiss. Gods, how she wanted to just rip her clothes off and devour her right then and there. But she didn't want to hurt her or scare her so she continued the gentle teasing and the passion filled kisses in a slow, loving rhythm.

Bri could feel Teri's hands as they explored her body and she trembled with excitement and anticipation. She had never felt this way with any of her male lovers over the years, even though there hadn't been that many.