Love Lost And love Found

Story Info
My best friend and my girlfriend want to make love in front.
1k words
2.89
12.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Greg I live in a flat and I paid the rent.I let my fried Fred live in my basement and my girlfriend Shana . You could call it a Ideal place and I was thinking of buying this two story flat. a brick house that made me happy.

Especially women and the stories of this place would fill up two phone books and what was to be was not something new to us but the feelings I had were different this time and after all, all three of us were single.

All three of us were setting in a booth and I was setting by Fred and Fred was setting across from Shana. we were feeling good from the beer. Fred and Shana were making eyes at each other. Next they were holding hands and they stood up leaning across the table, that made me feel like a fixture on the wall where I was leaning.

********************

They spoke to me that they wanted to go home. I was the one who had a car. when we got in the car Fred and Shana got in the back and started kissing again.

We got home quickly I said I will drop you guys off and come back later. They replied no we want you to watch us Greg I said half joking said o.k. I will take notes.

Once inside Shana and Fred sat on the couch as I sat on the other side of the room in a easy chair. Fred kissing her on the lips, Shana moaned, Fred told her how lovely she was as he kissed her face and neck dropping one hand down to her white blouse unbuttoning the top button slowly the second one. Shana said how good it feels. Fred was on her lips again face, neck, shoulders. third button opened up showing Shana's sweet cleavage as Fred kissing and licking. The last buttons opened her up showing her bulging firm breast. Fred reach around her back and undid her bra reviling her beautiful her hard nipples surrounded areolas covered with tiny bumps.

Heavy breathing from Shana made her large globes rise and fall as they shed their clothes to boxer and panties while I went to get another beer and I realized I had half a hard-on. I set back down in my ring side seat. Fred was sticking long finger in Shana's mound of Venus glassing her love button; she shouted out oh Freddy my lover I am having an orgasm. Shana normally a shy person found her voice at last.

Shana removed her panties and Fred's boxer briefs. Oh Freddy what a amazing cock you have as she started up and down motions on his cock and his cock got bigger and harder. Fred was moaning now, she stuck his cock in her mouth sucking it hard.

Wow I thought this is hot. Fred ask her if she was ready to have sex yes she replied and Fred watched her spread her legs as his cock slowly went in her red haired bush. They set up a slow paced rhythm telling how much they loved each other. Till Shana got on top in her cow girl facing him was having the time of her life as Fred laid there still letting her have it her way. this went on for hours till they both exploded in a huge climax. Laying motionless for a few, Fred picked her up over his shoulder and took Shana downstairs.

Some how I felt relieved and strangely happy for both of them and next day they found a new place to live and I felt a burden lifted off me.

Next day was Friday, I went to work and I never knew how work was therapy for me as I was busy through the day, without thinking about last night.

After work I went Strait home, clean up, changed clothes and got a beer out of the frige and set down at the kitchen table, relaxing from the day at work.

Shana came to my mind; we been together for six months as I thought back how I picked her up at a country tavern and met and talked to her best friend Lalena a good looking blond. She said Shana always has sex on her first date, I had to admit it help me make a choice.

We went back to my flat got in bed and she started saying I want to suck your dick and down she went down on me till my dick got so hard I whispered in a low voice. Shana lets fuck as I pulled her up on my prick facing me. Shana started hunching me her big tits swaying and rippling. Shana liked it hard and fast we both popped our corks and came like champagne foaming out of the bottle.

I heard a a light raping on the front door. I got up slowly and to the door and to my surprise it was Lalena. Lalena said I heard you and Shana broke up yep I said and wont you come in and have a beer. She said yes with out hesitation, a good sign.

Come in the kitchen Lalena. She walked ahead of me showing me her perfect buttocks and a perfect inverted heart shaped buns. Her body very portioned in every respect.

After thee beers Lalina ask me if I needed some company. I said who did you have in mind. She smiled an spoke those wonderful words. Me she said still smiling. I cried out mercy yes please.

I complimented her on every detail about her and next thing we where in bed making tender love. In the after glow we cuddled and made love again and I held her in a cozy embrace.

I knew I was falling in love with Lalena. She was was the one who unlocked my heart a said I love you Greg. I said you must be reading my mind as I spoke with my heart; I Love you so very much, my precious one.

well lost love and found love

After a few weeks the owner lowered the price on the house and I bought it.

I welcome feedback