Love, Lust & Family Pt. 01: Discovery

Story Info
Josh Discovers His Girlfriends Sexual Past and Present.
11.5k words
4.61
61.7k
69

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies unentwined as we rolled onto our backs breathing heavily. The bliss of orgasmic sex surging through us.

Laying there I looked across to her and into her beautiful brown eyes. They are eyes that you can get lost in. Eyes with a world inside them. Eyes that can tell a thousand stories.

"I love you." I whispered.

Mariah flashed her incredibly gorgeous smile. Cheekily she responded, "why?"

I'd never thought deeply about articulating what it was that I'd fallen in love with but I'd never felt this way about anyone else in my life. I was truly in love with her.

"I suppose I love you for who you are." Inspired by her beauty I continued on. "You're the most kind and gentle person I've ever meet. You always think the best of people and you never speak badly about others."

Her smile grew bigger. She began to blush.

"I love the way you care about me. I love the way you make time for your family and care about those close to you."

"That's so sweet" she said as she leant over and pecked a kiss on my cheek.

"And you're sexy. I love you because you're sexy too." She giggled and threw her arms around me as we lay in bed cuddling.

Mariah and I had met a few years earlier, a friend Steve was dating her sister Erin and when she walked into a party my eyes couldn't look away from her. She was nearly 6 foot tall with long dark brown hair that curled gently. She was tall and skinny but not without shape. She had a great figure with a sexy curve to her hips and a nice ass with plenty to sink your hands in. She didn't have large breasts but when I did finally get her undressed I enjoyed their perky shape and there was enough for a full hand to squeeze.

Although we'd met a few years earlier I had had to wait before we were finally together. Despite my many advances she was always hesitant to take our relationship beyond the friend zone. Although she was always warm and friendly with me, she seemed cautious to let someone close. Whether by my charm or merely persistence she eventually agreed to dinner and the rest is history. We've been living together a year now.

Despite the delay in getting her in the sack, we made up for lost time. For someone who comes across very conservative, she prefers a night spent hanging out with family over a night of drinking in the clubs, she was very liberated with her sexuality.

Sure, you had to push her buttons to get her turned on, but once the switch was flicked, she was on and up for anything. A true lady in the street but freak in the bed.

Pushing her buttons generally involved some sweet and tender kisses, some tickles along her back and then I'll slide off her panties and go to work enjoying her pussy.

I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or her, but I love going down on her. Tasting her juices and licking all around her hot wet pussy. I eat her out until she's begging for my cock, then I eat her out a little more. By the time I start fucking her she's about ready to burst.

"We've got family dinner tomorrow night." She said as we lay in the glow of our romance.

Mariah was from a close family and she loved them dearly. She was the 2nd of 4 children. She had an older sister, Erin. After her was Samantha, who was only minutes older than her twin brother, Jesse.

Although Mariah was happy to make a home with me, it was like I had stolen her away from her parents and her family home. She made every effort to be back for family dinners as often as she could. I didn't mind. They'd always made me feel welcome and were great company.

"Sorry babe, I've got a work event that the boss wants me to go to. I only found out about it today."

"Oh no! You're going to be missed!"

"Yeah, I'm going to miss it too." I responded.

I ran my hand under the sheets and onto her thigh. She looked and smiled at me. I smiled back. I was ready for more.

I slide my hand further. Her pussy had gone dry but was still warm. I pressed firmly on the outer lips of her pussy. Using my palm I pressed on her mons. She spread her legs welcoming me to go further. After a few moments of getting her going again I slide my finger down to her vagina to feel that she'd quickly got wet again.

With the assistance of her natural lube my finger went to work again on her clit. Two fingers pressing firmly and moving in a circular movement.

"Come on baby. Come over here." She was ready and so was I. Twice in a night wasn't common but it was to be enjoyed.

****************

I knew family night was important to Mariah. I'd twisted the bosses arm and I'd gotten out of the work event. I'd kept it secret and rocked up to the family home in the suburbs in London's west unannounced.

Walking through the front door I let out a loud hello.

"Josh! Mariah said you couldn't make it." Mariah's mother Susan greeted me with a surprised look and a smile.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "wouldn't miss it."

Mariah's mother Susan was a peculiar woman. She mixed equal parts of grace and forthrightness that made for an interesting character. The type who could give you a warm hug while telling you that you need to get your act together.

She had an aged beauty to her, you could tell she must have been a real looker in her day. Time and sun had weathered her skin which still maintained a tanned glow. She had a good figure albeit with a few extra kilos, as you'd expect from a woman who had raised 4 children. I suppose all the breastfeeding made for a nice set of jugs on her.

The twins still lived at home with their parents while Erin had moved out with Steve.

Erin was also there for family dinner although I noticed Erin was alone. Again.

"Steve not here?" I asked.

"No" she responded with some exasperation. "He's on another work trip. Hong Kong this time I think."

Steve had been in a new job about a year and it had a very demanding travel load. I'd noticed it was having an effect on their relationship and Erin's response only confirmed that.

Steve didn't seem to mind being away though. He enjoyed the perks of travel. Staying in

fancy hotels while wining and dining at works expense. That, and I had my suspicions he had a mistress or two dotted around the globe.

"That's a shame." I responded. "Feels like I haven't seen him in ages."

"Me too." Erin's disappointment was noticeable.

"It was a fun night on the weekend." I remarked trying to change the subject. When Steve was in town the two of them were known for throwing great parties.

"Yeah, but I still haven't cleaned up. No help from Steve of course." Despite my attempt to change the subject away from Steve her frustration kept arising.

"Is there something I could help with?"

"Well actually there are a few things too heavy for me to put away. If you could help move them that'd be much appreciated. Steve isn't back until next week."

"I think I could manage that. I'll be around tomorrow after work." They lived nearby and the small detour wouldn't be a burden.

Mariah's younger sister, Samantha entered the room. Samantha, as she typically did at family dinner, was under dressed for the occasion. Wearing an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt that had a fit that gave me the impression it was actually someone else's.

Despite the less than flattering attire, the shorts showed off her impressive body. She was shorter than Mariah but was still tall about 5'9". She wasn't as slim as Mariah, her body was thicker. She was toned and muscular. She had strong thighs, toned calves and the most seductively curvaceous hips and ass.

Her body was like a white version of Beyonce crossed with Serena Williams. Well, maybe not, but I couldn't help but find myself gawking at her body whenever I thought my staring would go unnoticed. In this instance I was looking at her shorts struggling to contain her thick ass.

"What's up Sam?" I asked.

"Ahhhh. The worst day studying." She said with an exaggerated tone as she rolled her eyes.

"Are exams coming up?" Samantha was studying at university.

"Yeah, can't wait for them to be over and have my life back."

"Any plans for your break?"

"Go somewhere warm. Spend lots of time at a beach."

"That sounds great. I need a holiday like that."

"Maybe we could all go." She responded with a raise of her eyebrows.

"Jack! Jesse! Dinners ready!" Susan interrupted summoning the family to the table.

It didn't take long before the whole family had gathered around the table and were seated for the feast. The food wasn't fancy, and in this instance, stereotypically British with its sausages and mashed potato, but it filled stomachs and the time spent together filled hearts.

***********

After a long day's work I was looking forward to an evening with Mariah but my journey home included a detour to Steve and Erin's.

Pulling into the driveway I saw the remnants of last weekends party. Erin was out on the deck tidying up.

Erin had porcelain skin, the fairest skin of the 3 sisters. It was a contrast to her raven black hair which she nearly always had straightened, just beyond shoulder length. She was also the most petite of the three sisters. Still not short, at about 5'8'' but she was dainty.

What she did have in common with her sisters was a great butt. It looked particularly good today as she got around cleaning in a pair of yoga pants that showed with every detail the shape of her ass.

I got out of the car, "Hi Erin. How's it going?"

"Getting there. Feels like I've been cleaning forever now. At least I've got the inside clean now."

Her frustration clearly hadn't dissipated since the day before.

"What can I do to help?"

"Could you stack those chairs and move those tables out to the shed."

"No problem Erin. Why don't you take a break and I'll collect the rubbish around here too." I could tell that between the situation with Steve and the messy home that Erin had become a little highly strung and could do with a moment to relax.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, why don't you go and have a glass of wine."

"That actually sounds amazing."

"Ha! Well enjoy. This won't take me long."

Erin went into the house and I soon realised that I was wrong. It wasn't until an hour later that I'd finally finished. I popped in the house to say good bye.

"Hello?" I bellowed out not sure where Erin was. "I've finished out here."

"In the kitchen Josh, come have a drink."

Making my way to the kitchen I found Erin pouring a glass of wine that emptied the bottle.

"I can open another bottle of wine or you can have one of Steve's beers from the fridge." She said turning to me with a smile.

"Well I can't say no to Steve's beers." I said with a laugh.

Erin strutted across the kitchen, her ass cheeks gently bouncing in her yoga pants with every step. She did have a great ass. It had a full shape just like her sisters but looked very tight.

As she bent over to reach into the fridge for a beer I found myself staring in awe, eyebrows raised and mouth agape, at the sight of her. As she turned around with my beer I quickly looked away hoping she wouldn't notice my staring, although my sudden look away probably only highlighted what I'd been doing, I was a little embarrassed.

Handing me the beer she said, "this beer is the last we talk of Steve. I'm tired of talking about Steve." She said it with a playful smile rather than a venomous hiss.

It's like she was a whole new person, she had put off the highly strung and annoyed version of herself and was now relaxed and playful. She may have drunk a whole bottle of wine in the last hour which no doubt helped her change in mood.

"How's work then? Have you been busy?" It was at this point I realised that Erin and I had never spent time alone just hanging out. Why was I even sharing a drink with her? If it wasn't for how she looked in her tights and the her small singlet that showed the perky shape of her small breasts I probably would have just went home to Mariah.

"Work is actually going really well. I'm so busy, which is what makes it hard to keep everything organised around her, especially with Steve away so much."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth she threw her hand over her forehead in dramatic fashion.

"There I go talking about Steve again."

She took another swig of her drink.

"You know what the problem is, he's out there, going to fancy places, and fancy hotels, eating fancy meals, and I'm here, cleaning up the mess from parties where he acts like he lives this perfect life." The tone of her voice escalating with every word. "And who knows if he's even working or who he's travelling with."

I could see she wasn't in a very positive state. I stepped forward and tried to comfort her with a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Come on Erin, you know Steve loves you and you know he's a good guy. This is just a difficult season for the two of you, but it won't be forever."

To my surprise Erin leaned in towards me. She put her arm around my waist and had a little hug.

"You're right Josh. Thanks." She released her hug and took another drink. "Anyway, we weren't talking about Steve. You and Mariah seem to be getting on like a house on fire. Any talk of marriage?"

I laughed, it had been something that crossed my mind.

"Or kids?" She said in jest as she made her way to sit on the lounge.

"Yeah, we're hoping for triplets" I said sarcastically.

"Well twins run in the family so you never know." Erin replied and the two of us both had a laugh.

Erin looked great sitting there in her tights and a small low cut singlet top that showed the shape of her small yet perky breasts.

Giving her my full attention it was the first time I realised just how beautiful she was. She wasn't a pin up girl, she had different features, a strong jaw yet soft skin, a defined nose but warm eyes. She was pretty.

"She tells me you guys have a great sex life."

I couldn't believe she said it. I nearly choked on my beer. The atmosphere was thick with a playful intrigue.

A little embarrassed but also a little proud of my reputation I responded, "she tells you that does she?"

"We're sisters. We tell each other everything."

"I might need to be careful then" I said with a shy look away.

"She tells me all types of things." Erin remarked as took a sip of her wine. Her eyes fluttering suggestively.

"What things are they" I was curious and was interested in the playful banter of this attractive women.

Erin sat up and leant forward, "she says you give the best head she's ever had". Erin said it slowly in a sultry tone.

I prided myself on being great down there but didn't expect Mariah to be telling her sister about it.

"Do you know what Josh?" Erin ran a finger over my forearm, "I'm interested to find out what all the hypes about."

I couldn't believe that this forthright, seductive Erin was the same highly strung woman who greeted me earlier in the night.

I had never considered being unfaithful, sure I had fantasies but I loved Mariah and never intended to hurt her. But I'd never been tempted like this. A beautiful woman throwing herself at me. In her home, all alone.

My heart said walk away. My dick said another.

Erin sat back at the other end of the lounge, looking into my eyes she put her feet up on the couch and spread her legs apart.

In her skin tight outfit I had a full view of her box, perky breasts and pretty face.

Her nipples had gone hard and their outline could be seen through her thin shirt. It was clear she was wearing no bra.

Her face had changed. Gone was the furrowed brow now she had mischievous curve to eyebrows. Gone was the anger in her eyes, replaced with a sparkle.

How could I? I couldn't. I shouldn't. But I wanted to.

This wasn't me. I'm not that guy.

Erin sat up and slid over beside me. Putting her hands on my chest and leg, she begged, "Steve hasn't been taking care of me, I know you can Josh."

She leant in all the closer. Her face just inches from my face. The temptation was too much. I turned to her and kissed her warm lips. The taste of her wine lingered.

What ensued next was unadulterated passion.

My hands grasped her skinny arms and I pulled her towards me. Her body pressed against mine.

I was able to slide my hands around her and take a firm grasp of her ass. She felt great. Full yet firm in my hands. She climbed on top of me, perched on her knees either side of my waist, we were face to face.

Running my hands up and over her slender back she felt so feminine. My touch seemed to awaken her all the more as she kissed me with increasing passion.

She sat back on my lap and brushed her hair over her shoulders. I touched her hips and ran my hands up to her small perky breasts. They were small but sexy. Perfectly suited to her body.

I squeezed her tits as she rested her hands atop her head, arching her back to encourage me to continue.

Amidst the groping I snuck my thumb beneath her top and teased her nipples.

Erin's satisfaction showed in her smile. As I fondled her she reached down and in one quick movement wiped off her top.

Here she was. The sister of my girlfriend sitting topless on top of me as I sat on her lounge. With passion raging she looked all the more beautiful and I wasn't going to change my mind now.

Erin looked down and could see the bulge of my cock bursting in my pants.

She leant forward and began nibbling on my ear as she undid the fly of my pants.

She began to kiss my neck as she slid her hand in and began to fondle my cock and balls trapped inside my underpants.

As she massaged my dick she licked from my neck up to my earlobe, whispering in my ear, "show me those special things you do".

Erin was desperate to be satisfied and that was something I knew how to do.

With an arm around her waist and the other hand supporting her neck I supported her yet threw her down on the couch. I wanted to be tough enough for her to know I was in control. I wanted to be tender enough that she felt romanced.

As she lay there splayed across the couch I had only one intention. To taste her juice and bring her pleasure. I reached out and slide my fingers under the waist of her pants.

Erin took a deep breath of anticipation then I proceed to tear her yoga pants off her. I pulled them off with a ferocity that could have ripped the fabric to shreds.

She was a woman who'd been ignored by her partner for so long and I wanted her to remember how it felt to be the object of someone's desire.

The pants came off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. She lay there on her back. Legs open. Her pink pussy glistening with moisture. It's allure beckoning me forward.

I went to my knees beside the couch. Erin angled her body for me to get my face between her thighs. She wrapped her legs over my shoulders draping them down my back.

I took a moment to tease. Kissing her inner thigh. Licking her hips. Tracing with my tongue down to her open slit.

As I licked her outer lips her body responded with a shudder.

As I lashed her clit with my tongue she moaned with pleasure.

I took a deep breath then dived in burying my face in her pussy and began to set out on the journey of her pleasure.

My tongue would caress then pound. Be soft then firm. Go clockwise, then change direction. Firstly working the clit, then all around the surface of the pussy, lashing at the lips, then deep into her. Then repeat.

I could taste her juices getting stronger. She was flowing with pleasure more and more as my tongue continued to work. Her moans became syncopated with the rhythm of my tongues spirals around her lips and over her clit.

She was ready to burst, but so was I.

I stood to my feet and dropped my pants and underwear. Her mouth fell open at the sight of my hard cock springing out.