Love, Lust and Loneliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all too soon Ralph got jaw ache. They laughed it off as Derrick pushed Ralph down on the bed. He straddled the older man's thighs now and rubbed his undercarriage over that fat cock. Ralph grabbed hold of Derrick's slender hips and ground his hard cock against the warmth he found between his legs and behind his balls. The young man's asshole twitched, hungry to be invaded by the masculine might of that beefy cock but a little afraid of its girth. Derrick retrieved his lube from under the bed and began to work some into his asshole while the older man watched him with a hungry glint in his eye. Ralph was surprised that he was not turned off by this: He could remember, back in the day when he was a mainstream macho man the jokes they would tell about gay guys and fucking shitholes. And yet now, here was this guy preparing his pucker for Ralph's yearning cock and all it felt was right. He had been starved of love and intimacy for so long and moments from now he would be buried deep in the warm embrace of another human's body; the thrill and anticipation of it made his breathing ragged and flushed his face.

And then, at last, Derrick took hold of Ralph's desperate cock and began to guide it past the defenses of his ring and into the silky warmth of the tunnel beyond.

'Oh fuck!!!' Ralph groaned as his sensitive cockhead slipped past Derrick's puckered ring.

Slowly, slowly, Derrick impaled himself on that thick hog, stopping now and again to allow his stretched ring to adjust to Ralph's girth. His eyes watered as he fought back the urge to give in and climb off that big fat cock. But Ralph was very considerate and resisted the urge to thrust and soon the initial discomfort that Derrick felt started to ease, to be replaced by little pulses of pleasure as Ralph grabbed hold of his butt and began to slowly stroke up into him.

Soon Derrick was back in the swing of things. It had been such a long time since he had been nailed that he had almost forgotten how to take cock. But now asshole was relaxed enough to allow him to take all of the inches that Ralph had to give. And the older stud was proving to be a most considerate lover. His thrusting was even paced and gentle and with each upthrust he relaxed a little more and welcomed his lover a little deeper. Ralph was blown away by the velvet warmth of the young man's hole. His cock head tingled as it rode up the slippery chute and sent pleasure pulsing into his balls, down into the soles of his feet and into his brain. Memories of Maria were a million miles away from him now as he surrendered fully to the pleasure of being buried deep in his lover's hot little hole.

'Oh man, this is the tightest hole I've been in for a long, long time.' Ralph cried out.

Hearing that made Derrick even more determined to give this man a good time. He took control back from Ralph now and rocked around on his handsome tool. He clamped his assring down on Ralph's thick cock making the older man gasp in surprise; and then it came again and again, that powerful clamping down on his cock as Derrick started milking it with his ass. Derrick's snake hips writhed around over Ralph's groin allowing the silken sleeve of his assguts to caress the thick, throbbing tool in his ass. The excited gasps that escaped Ralph's throat were music to Derrick's ears as he put into practice all that he had learned over the years. His fingers danced over Ralph's torso and teased his fat nipples until they jutted proudly skywards. The most erotically charged words tumbled out of Derrick's mouth and were eagerly absorbed by Ralph's ears. He knew that Derrick's ass was turned on by his cock but the things that Derrick said made him feel like he was the most attractive man in the world. And all the time that most amazing ass kept slithering over his cock like a serpent sent to sex him up out of his skin.

Ralph knew he was in trouble. He had never known such sex in his life, never knew that it existed. How could the guy be taking a cock and yet still be doing the fucking? Ralph looked up now at his Adonis' handsome face and well defined, smooth chest with the tiny nipples. This was where it was at! He never wanted to leave this bed. His big powerful hips kept thrusting his hard cock up into Derrick's tight chute while the younger man kept on milking and manipulating. There could only be one outcome. Ralph fought as hard as he could but it was no use; now he let out a mighty roar as he took one last savage lunge up into his lover's guts and his balls spewed forth a geyser of hot spunk.

'I'm so sorry.' Ralph said softly, when he got his breath back. 'I didn't mean to cum so soon.'

'I'm not sorry.' Derrick replied. 'You have no idea how good your cream feels inside me. I can sleep easy tonight. And when we wake tomorrow morning there are a hundred and one things I want to teach you.'

Ralph smiled and pulled his lover close. Right now all he wanted was to drift off to sleep but he knew that come the morning he would be more than ready to learn a few new tricks.

Daniel Blue

12