Love Me Like You Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catherine! Catherine!" called out Alex as she raced towards her.

Catherine looked back and saw Alex run towards her. Alex stopped right in front of the other woman.

"Catherine, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for that back there. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable back there. I... I..." Alex babbled on.

Catherine looked at Alex really uncomfortably. "It's okay."

"No! No! It's not okay. I don't usually do things like that. Especially with someone I hardly know. But I just lost myself in the mood and..." Alex trailed off again.

"It's fine. I'm fine."

"Let me make it up to you. My car is just parked a block away. I haven't had anything to drink. It's late and I just want to make sure you get home safe," said Alex sincerely.

Catherine stood there trying to decide if she should take the blonde's offer. It was pretty late and she didn't want to ride the train back this late at night, and she didn't want to take a cab either. Alex could see that Catherine was working things out in her head.

"I promise Catherine, I will behave. But it's okay if you don't want to," said Alex with concern in her voice.

"Where did you say you were parked?" asked Catherine.

"Just a block away from here."

"Okay then. Take me there."

Alex led the way as they walked in silence. Reaching the parking garage, Alex walked towards a black Jeep Wrangler. She opened the car door and helped Catherine get inside. Within minutes they were on their way. The entire drive, there was silence in the car. Catherine stared outside her window the entire drive and tried to avoid any eye contact with Alex. Alex would occasional look in her direction and try to say something but would then just keep quiet.

Thirty minutes later with some instructions, Alex pulled into the driveway of Catherine's house.

"Looks like no-one's home," said Alex.

"My daughter is having a sleepover at her friend's place," said Catherine.

There was an awkward silence between the women for a few seconds.

"Thank you for driving me home," said Catherine.

"Listen, I'm really sorry again. I really don't know what happened back at the club. I don't know what it was, the music or the moment I felt your hands on me. And you're so beautiful, I just got so lost in everything..." Alex trailed off once more.

"You think I'm beautiful?" asked Catherine looking into Alex's shining green eyes.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," said Alex as she tried not to make eye contact with Catherine.

Catherine's heart fluttered. She flashed back to the days when Harold would shower her with compliments back when they were married. She went back to those moments when she would be given such compliments.

Catherine leaned in to give Alex a kiss on her cheek but Alex moved and her lips landed on Alex's by accident. The kiss was soft. Catherine pulled back and looked into Alex's eyes, getting lost in them. The alcohol took control over her now and she leaned in and kissed Alex this time. Surprised at first, Alex got into the kiss. She put her hands on Catherine's face and returned the kiss passionately. They made out for a few minutes inside the car. Alex badly wanted to run her hands all over Catherine and her hot body, but she knew that if she did that then she would probably scare Catherine off. She just rested her hands on Catherine's face and slowly began to run her hands through the brunette's soft locks.

Catherine broke the kiss and opened her eyes as she slowly began to hyperventilate again. Her chest began to heave. The excitement and electricity began to course through her body. She knew she would regret what she said next. "Would you like to come inside?"

Alex sat silent in the driver's seat for a moment. She knew this was going against the promise she had made to Amanda. But Alex wanted Catherine very badly. But she also contemplated what this would mean for her. Catherine was straight and this whole thing could very well lead to heartbreak.

Thinking that Alex was having second thoughts, Catherine began to panic at what she had just said. She was just about to move and open the door and run towards the door when she heard Alex speak softly.

"Yes."

Catherine looked back at the blonde. It was clear that Alex wanted her. Catherine's own mind was saying that she was about to make a mistake, but her own body was now in heat form the kiss back at the club and now in the car. Alex leaned in and kissed Catherine once again. The kiss was much more urgent. Catherine returned this kiss and began to move her hands behind Alex's back. Catherine felt good to be wanted and to be desired. Knowing that this would be the first time Catherine had ever been with a woman, she thought the car was too public even in the darkness of the night. She wanted them to be in a surrounding where Catherine would feel safe. She broke the kiss and opened her side of the door. Catherine followed and got out of the car. Alex walked over to Catherine and interlocked her fingers with Catherine's trying to make her feel safe.

At the door, Catherine fumbled with the keys. It took her a good few seconds to get the door open. She walked inside with Alex and into the darkness of the living room. They kissed once again. Their tongues intertwined. Alex now slowly moved her hands to Catherine's back and ran them slowly down. She stopped just above Catherine's firm ass because she wanted to take it slow. Catherine on the other hand had her hands around Alex's neck as she continued the kiss. She felt Alex's hands stop just above her butt. She so desperately wanted the blonde to run her hands all over her body.

Once again, Alex broke the kiss. "Maybe we should go to the bedroom?"

Catherine just nodded and took Alex's hands as she began to navigate around the living room towards the stairs and up into her bedroom. Catherine turned on the lights next to the bed and stood there as Alex stared at her. Catherine's heart was pounding hard. Alex slowly moved towards Catherine and interlocked the fingers of both her hands with hers. Alex leaned in towards Catherine's neck and began to place small kisses on them. She nibbled on the nape of her neck which caused Catherine to moan. Alex then placed a kiss on Catherine's lips and turned her around. She leaned into her back and placed both of her hands around the brunette's body as she began to lick her ears tenderly.

Catherine's mind was now in complete overdrive. Every thought that this would be wrong was completely washed out of her mind. Her pussy began to tingle, as Alex's hands roamed all over her body. Slowly, Alex's hands began to move up to Catherine's breasts as she softly ran her hands over them.

Alex then moved her hands towards the straps of Catherine's dress and moved them down her shoulders and began place kisses on Catherine's neck and shoulders. The black lace bra came into view as Alex pulled Catherine's dress down. Alex moved her hands inside the bra and began to cup Catherine's beautiful white breasts. Catherine's breathing became shallow and fast as Alex turned her around once again and gave her another soft tender kiss. Catherine pulled Alex in and as she did they both fell onto the bed. Their kiss went on and on as both women began to run their hands over each other's body.

Alex then moved towards Catherine's breast and gave it soft licks. Catherine leaned her head back and moaned as she felt Alex's tongue around her nipples. Alex gently nibbled on the tender nipples. As she continued to lick around the areola she moved her hand lower and began to rub her hands up and down Catherine's legs. She slowly moved her hands towards Catherine's leaking pussy. She rubbed her pussy through her black panties and Catherine continued to moan. Alex got up and went down on the floor as she put her hands around Catherine's breast. Catherine raised her head to see the blonde between her legs grabbing on to her breasts. She then pulled Catherine's dress lower and helped her out of it. As Alex looked up she was in awe of the woman's body. Catherine lay there breathing heavily as she saw Alex get up and begin to slowly undress.

Alex first took off her coat. Next she removed her shoes and pulled down her pants to reveal white silky panties. Catherine's pussy was soaking wet now and couldn't resist moaning at watching Alex strip. Next Alex slowly took off her shirt and then her white bra. Alex's breasts were not very big. They were a little smaller than Catherine's but they were firm. Alex moved on top of Catherine and began to kiss her. Catherine moved her hands up to Alex's body. Without breaking the kiss, Alex slowly grabbed Catherine's hands and slowly put them above her head. She didn't want to be firm with Catherine like she was with most of her lovers. This was Catherine's first time and Alex had to take over the reins here. Holding both of Catherine's hands above her head, she leaned in again and began to kiss Catherine with urgency. Feeling submissive having her hands held like that, Catherine allowed Alex to have her way.

This kiss went on for an eternity as Catherine lost herself to the beautiful blonde. Alex's hand began to grind her body against Catherine's as she teased Catherine.

"Please don't tease me," said Catherine as her breathing became more and more erratic.

Alex let go of Catherine's hands and put them on Catherine's face. "Shh. Just lie back and relax."

Catherine obeyed Alex and lay back as she saw the blonde go lower. Alex began to kiss Catherine's legs and inner thighs. She didn't want to go in for the kill just yet. Alex could very well fuck Catherine and make her orgasm but then once Catherine would have cum she would withdraw and probably feel ashamed. No, Alex didn't want that. She didn't just want to fuck Catherine. She wanted to make love to her. She wanted to make Catherine's first time with a woman special. She wanted to please her.

Alex then began to slowly remove Catherine's wet panties. She pulled them off her legs and threw them into a corner. Alex slowly got on the bed and pushed Catherine a little further behind on the bed against the head rest. She pulled a pillow under Catherine's head so that she would feel relaxed.

Alex then moved in between Catherine's legs. Catherine knew what was coming next. Alex blew on Catherine's damp pussy. Catherine's body twitched as she felt the warm breath of air hit her clit. Alex moved her thumb over Catherine's clit and began to slowly rub it, forcing her to moan. She then stopped after a minute and gave her pink pussy a lick. Catherine gasped at the contact.

Seeing the desired effect she had on the brunette, Alex now began to slowly lick Catherine's pussy. She flicked the clit with her tongue and gave it soft gentle licks. Catherine began to moan and slowly thrash on the bed as Alex licked her pussy.

"Is that okay?" asked Alex in a gentle voice.

Catherine nodded her head and Alex continued to lick Catherine's pussy. Catherine continued to moan as Alex picked up the pace and began to lick her clit faster. Alex moved a finger inside of Catherine's pussy which elicited another gasp. Alex began to finger fuck Catherine slowly as she continued to lick her honey pot. Catherine was in heaven as her orgasm slowly began to build inside her body. Her pussy was on fire as Alex continued her onslaught.

A few more minutes of finger fucking and licking Catherine, Alex could sense the she was getting close. Now she inserted another finger inside her pussy and began to finger Catherine's pussy faster. Catherine continued to moan and thrash around the bed. Within seconds, her orgasm hit her. A flood of juice began to flow out of her pussy as Alex licked it all up. Alex continued to lick her and finger her while she rode her orgasm. Catherine's body shuddered as Alex now removed her fingers from Catherine's pussy and just gave Catherine's clit soft gentle licks. The ecstasy of the orgasm and the alcohol that she had consumed earlier caused her to get dizzy. Not sensing any movement, Alex got up to see that Catherine had fainted from the orgasm and presumably the alcohol too. She moved closer to the brunette and saw that she was still breathing. Knowing that she would not get any other action, Alex kissed Catherine on the forehead. She moved over Catherine's limp body and turned off the lights. She pulled up the covers and snuggled close to Catherine and put her arms around her and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, smiling happily that she had a new woman to call her lover.

TO BE CONTINUED.