Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 05

Story Info
On the path to marriage, John and Christie deal with a bump.
11.4k words
4.79
44.9k
54

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a bit of time to figure out where I wanted to go with John and Christie, but they're back. I appreciate the words of encouragement and patience from my readers.

I also appreciate you looking out for me, as I recently received a heads up from an anonymous reader that one of my stories had been stolen and plagiarized, word for word save a few name changes, on another site. It has been taken down, and the other 'author' banned from the offending site. Thanks to that reader, very much.

With that in mind...

The following is an original work of fiction. All characters are fictional, and over the age of eighteen. This work remains the intellectual property of myself, the author, and is published by Literotica with my consent. All rights to this work are reserved, and it is copyrighted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bad.

Even though everything had worked out fine, I still didn't like the way we had bushwacked Ed. It had just been the lesser of multiple evils.

The biggest problem was Angela. If she hadn't known about us for months, we could have just proceeded the way most couples do, even though the situation was anything but ordinary.

But, because Angela did know, and had been hiding that from her husband, I had no choice. It had to be abrupt, and sudden, or Ed might find out, and be angry with her. I was taking the bullet, because I could. How he felt about me was less important than how he felt about his wife, especially since her predicament was because of me.

When Ed had said we 'needed to talk', I had anticipated a conflict, possibly during dinner. That hadn't arisen, thankfully. Perhaps he had decided to think it over, or maybe he just didn't want to spoil the celebration, but I had escaped without having to deal with it. At least for now. He certainly knew where to find me, and I was sure my reprieve was temporary.

My phone rang. It was Christie.

"Hi baby," I smiled. "Coming over for a visit? A swim? Something more fun?"

"Absolutely," she chirped back, "but not right now. I just thought you should know that my Dad is going to be knocking on your door soon. He wants to talk to you." Like I said... a temporary reprieve.

"I expected as much. How's his mood?" I asked.

"Concerned, but not angry," she replied quietly. "He's still happy that I'm happy. I think you'll be fine."

"I know," I laughed. "He's more afraid of you than I am of him. I speak from experience, because I feel the same way. The thought of losing you scares the shit out of me."

"Well, then there's nothing for you to worry about, because I'm not going anywhere. Although, you did surprise me yesterday. You could have told me to be ready for it," she said softly.

"It was better that way," I explained. "It had to be a surprise for everyone, so your mother would be safe. She had to appear to know nothing..."

"Ah... and saw nothing. That's what the 'Schultz' stuff was about," she giggled. "That was pretty funny. Message me after my father leaves, okay? I'll come over and we can talk more then."

"Will do," I replied.

"Good luck, honey," she smiled.

"Thanks, baby."

***

The knock on my door still made me jump, despite the fact that I knew he was coming. I stood, with my hand on the doorknob, gathering myself, before I turned it.

"Ed!" I laughed, feigning surprise.

"John," he replied ominously. "It's time we had that talk I mentioned."

"Yes it is," I nodded, and gestured for him to come in. "Let's sit outside. It's a beautiful day."

"Fine. I could use a drink, too," Ed nodded. "Scotch. Neat. A double."

Okay. It's just after noon, a bit early for the hard stuff, so I guess he's as nervous as I am about this. I went to get him his scotch, and poured myself a soft drink, then joined him by the pool.

"Here you go," I smiled, handing him his glass, and taking my seat next to him. "So... what do you want to talk about? Cars? The Broncos? Politics?"

I caught him off guard with that one, and he laughed, easing the tension for both of us.

"Something a little closer to home, I think," he said slowly. "I always knew this day was coming, sooner or later. My little girl has grown into a beautiful woman, and some young man was bound to fall in love with her. I just thought he'd be a little younger." He looked at me over the rim of his glass as he sipped the scotch.

"Hey! I'm younger!" I laughed.

"Than me? Yes. Barely," he nodded. "But you're not younger than the mother of your girlfriend... my daughter. That's going to take some getting used to. I know I'm hardly the one to lecture, being twelve years older than Angela, but?..."

"Yes, I know, Ed. Believe me, you're not saying anything I haven't said to myself several times," I answered. "I didn't plan to fall for her. I didn't plan to get involved with her. I didn't even start things going. We just spent some time talking, and became friends. One thing led to another, and before we knew what was happening... well, I'm sure you are aware of how mature Christie is. She's unlike any woman her age I've ever met."

"Uh huh," he said softly. "I get that. I suppose I need to trust my daughter's emotions in this matter, but you've got to admit... you're not going to be a normal son-in-law. You were married for longer than I've been married, already. I mean, jeez, you're supposed to be coming to me for relationship advice, and how to deal with my daughter... but you have more experience!"

"Yeah, and it ended so well," I grumbled, sipping my own drink. "Maybe you can still teach me how it should be."

"From what I've heard, you can't really be blamed for your ex-wife's departure. I'm sorry I brought it up," he said. "Makes my life easier, though. I don't have to ask you what your intentions are."

We sat silently for a few minutes. He was making me question my motives. Maybe that was his plan all along, but I had done enough questioning over the last five months to be quite sure of why I loved Christie, and it went way deeper than simple physical attraction.

"Ed, you needn't worry about how I feel about Christie. I do love her. More than I can possibly explain. She loves me too," I said evenly.

"So I gather, and I'm glad for you... both of you... but..." his voice trailed off, and he tipped his glass back, draining it into his mouth.

"I'm not going to hurt her, Ed," I told him. "She's the most important thing in my life, and I love her almost as much as you do."

"I appreciate that. Look, John... I know my daughter. She is certainly capable of making her own decisions, and once she has, there's little that can change it, so I'm not going to waste my time arguing with her. I am left with no choice but to trust her, and you. Just know that there's no time limit to her happiness. If you ever hurt her, we'll be having this conversation again."

Ed smiled, and stood up. "Thanks for the scotch, and the talk. I think you two will be happy together, and that's all I really care about. Take care of my baby." I nodded, and he left me sitting alone. I heard the front door close.

"Well, that went better than I expected," I whispered.

***

I had laid down for a nap after Ed left. The stress had sapped my energy, and I needed to recharge a little before Christie came over. My dreams were featuring a certain buxom young coed, and she was currently teasing me by keeping her yummy nipples just out of reach of my lips after having tied me to the bed. I'm not sure what Freud would make of that, but found it frustrating and exciting at the same time.

The bed moved a little, stirring me from my imaginary restraints, and I opened my eyes slowly to find a pair of blue ones looking back into mine. Christie was leaning over me, with a smile on her face.

"Okay. You guys leave a lot to be desired as guard dogs," I mumbled, looking up at Peabody and Baron, sitting behind her on the bed. They were wagging their tails, and generally appearing as far from threatening as possible. Baron tilted his head as I spoke. "What if she was a burglar, or someone who means me harm? Who would get you treats if I was gone?"

"If you didn't want me in here, you shouldn't have given me a key," she giggled. "Besides, the dogs are good judges of character, and they know I would never hurt you. Unless you wanted me to, of course." Her smile widened, and she kissed me softly. "Dad seemed satisfied when he came home. Did you guys have a good talk?"

"Yeah, he's just being a father, looking out for you. If the roles were reversed, I'd probably be doing the exact same thing. He'll be okay," I laughed. "So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Oh, I think you know what brings me here," she grinned, and began to unbutton her top. "Remember... to keep him happy with you, you need to keep me happy. I've got you right where I want you! Bwahh ha ha!" she laughed, twirling her imaginary villain's moustache. The last button was quickly dispatched, and she pulled her blouse open to show me the feminine, lacey cups of her lilac coloured bra. "I've been waiting for this for a month, so you've got to make up for lost time."

"Well, if you insist," I smiled up at her. She leaned over and kissed me again, as I peeled her blouse off over her shoulders. Seconds later, it was on the floor, and she was fully in my arms. The bra didn't put up much more of a fight, and it was soon flying across the room. Baron gave it a sniff, and briefly thought about chewing on it, before walking out of the bedroom.

I rolled us over, and gazed down at Christie's beautiful breasts, capped with those perfect, erect nipples. I thought briefly about chewing on them, too, and it sounded like a great idea, so I did, gently gnawing on the stiff buds of tightly puckered flesh. My darling girl moaned happily, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmmm, that's a good start," she whispered. "After the fucking you gave me over Valentine's Day, I've been wearing out my vibrator just to keep from losing my mind. The poor thing is on its last legs. I guess it's a good thing I can retire it now, isn't it?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, suckling dutifully. I suppose I could count on having her on demand, with her back next door again. I'd just have to get used to a steady diet of perfection and bliss. Oh well... I withdrew my lips with a slurp.

"Speaking of which... how did you sneak out this time? Wasn't it a bit harder with them knowing about us?"

"Quite the opposite, actually," she smiled. "Dad just looked at me like he wanted to say something, but ended up waving his hand and mumbling something about 'being careful', and to have fun. I guess we've been given the green light, in a way. I'll miss being sneaky, though. It felt so naughty."

"Uh oh... you're not going to get bored with me now that we're not a secret, are you?" I asked, flicking my tongue across her nips playfully.

"Oh yes, I'm sure I'll get tired of all the orgasms," she giggled. "I can't see us lasting more than fifty years or so."

"Fifty years? Jeez... I'll be the spokesman for Viagra by then, if you don't kill me before we get there!" I gasped.

"Well, I'll take it easy on you... at least until I'm on your life insurance policy," she laughed. "You don't need to make me cum ten times today. Five should do for now."

I'm sure if Ed could see us now... bantering back and forth playfully, so obviously happy and totally compatible, despite the age difference... he'd completely understand why he didn't need to worry about us. Or, he'd have a stroke... because I was sucking his little girl's big tits, and working her yoga pants off over her hips, so I could suck on something even more delicious. Maybe it's a good thing he can't see us now, after all.

The yoga pants slid off easily, and so did her matching thong. I settled between her thighs, and picked up where I left off. She was quite wet, with a sheen of juices across her swollen labia, and smelled wonderful, as usual. I inhaled her scent deeply, and looked up her body. She was holding her breath, eyes closed, anticipating the touch of my tongue as she toyed with her tall nipples. I made her wait just a little longer, and her hips began to undulate impatiently.

"Oh please, baby... don't tease me!" she gasped. "Just do it already! Lick my pussy! You're killing me!"

Well, we can't have that, can we?

I pointed my tongue, and speared her juicy opening with it, wiggling as deep into her moist crevice as I could reach. She groaned... a long, drawn out sigh of relief and pleasure, that told me I had hit the spot.

Usually, we would be dealing with some sort of time restriction while we were together in my bed. She always had to get back home before her extended absence brought up questions we didn't want to answer. Today was different. Ed and Angela were now in the loop, and knew where she was, and what we were up to. It brought a level of relaxation that we'd only known away from here.

With that feeling in mind, I decided to take my time. Christie was going to remember this one.

From my place between her outstretched thighs, I licked her gently, pausing occasionally to take in the sensuous vista that was her naked body. If I had been allowed to design my own perfect woman, I could hardly have done better than nature had already achieved with Christie. My proposal had been accepted, so I could look forward to having this luscious creature in my bed for the rest of my life, but that didn't diminish my reverence for her.

My hands ran up and down her strong, lean legs, caressing the smooth, thinly veiled muscle of her firm thighs and shapely calves. She moaned softly, enjoying my touch. Her legs wrapped me in a snug embrace, trapping me where she wanted my attention to be focused. I plunged my tongue into her depths again.

I just love eating pussy. In general, I always have, from the first tasty twat I experienced as an eighteen year old. That woman had been three years my elder, and more experienced than my virgin self. She had taken my cherry, and suggested that I taste her juicy snatch, beginning a lifelong love affair with women and their delicious vaginas. Several women expressed their enjoyment of my talented tongue, until it's wandering days were retired by my ex-wife, who was the sole beneficiary of my oral attention for twenty-six years. I didn't mind the restricted menu, as her pussy had been quite wet, receptive, and succulent... at least, until she started allowing others to sample it as well. That decision by her had led me to where I now was.

I wouldn't mind spending my next twenty-six years camped between Christie's legs. The fact that she seemed to be as fond of my attention as I was of her sweet, syrupy secretions only made that prospect more pleasant to consider.

Speaking of sweet secretions... she was oozing deliciousness right now, as I continued to lovingly bathe her feminine folds with a barrage of licks, kisses and gentle sucks. She rubbed her feet across my back, and held my head in place with both hands, moaning happily. Her cunt grew wetter by the second, and I kept slurping away with equal enjoyment, listening to her vocalizations as they became louder and more eloquent.

"Mmmmm yes, honey... that's so nice. I just love the way you eat me, baby. So gentle... so loving... so good... oh yes, so good," she whispered. My tongue twirled around her clit, causing a gasp from Christie. "Oh shit! Yes baby! You know how I love that, don't you? Suck my clit, baby! Set me on fire!"

She was right ; I did know how much she loved getting her clit sucked, licked and nibbled. I knew all her triggers, including one she was a little embarrassed about. One she liked a little more than she would admit. I was in the neighbourhood now, so why not pay it a visit?

My tongue trailed down, away from her clit, across the soaking, slippery folds of her pouting, engorged labia, moving slowly ever closer. I paused for a moment at the lower edge of her vestibule, collecting a few drops of honey that were there, before continuing. I cleaned her perineum of excess dew, listening to her moans change in pitch again. She took a few sharp breaths, and her grip on my head tightened. Now, what was that address, again? Ah, here it is.

The tip of my tongue swiped across her tight, pink butt hole. I'm sure the dogs heard her clearly, as her pitch elevated rapidly into a shrill squeal of bliss. Another pass over the pretty little starfish elicited a similar reaction. I kept flicking her with my tongue, while she tilted her hips upward, making it easier for me to reach the target.

"Oooooooooo, I'm such a dirty girl!" she gasped. "I can't help it! I love it when you lick my ass!"

That's okay, honey. I feel the same way when you do it to me, too. I would have said it, but I was busy burrowing into her puckered sphincter with my tongue. She probably wouldn't have heard me anyway, as she was squealing again. Her hips were bucking against my face, trying to force my tongue into the opening that now glistened with saliva and excess pussy juice, which was flowing freely from above.

Since my goal here was to prolong her agony... I mean pleasure... I moved back up, passing through her dripping cleft again on the way to her primary target. Several quick passes over and around her clit kept the flames building. While I was up here, I could look up her body. I always liked this view.

Christie's stomach was clenching, and her chest was heaving with her ragged breathing. She had her head tilted back, the tension of her building pleasure clear in the tight muscles of her elegant neck. I watched her big, beautiful breasts quiver and roll across her chest as she desperately tried to reach her zenith... but I had other ideas.

Back down, to the rear entrance, my tongue trailed along the path again. Her pussy was awash in her fragrant lubricant, and she shrieked when I once more found her tangy asshole. The little sphincter was trying to grab my tongue, puckering and relaxing over and over. My fingertip had barely joined the party, pressing slightly into her ass, when she screeched blissfully, and came.

I thought I'd seen it all. I had seen her pussy bubble freely all over the seat in the SUV, on our expedition back to her school after Christmas. She had gushed on me several times, leaving me to slurp up her ambrosia happily, but this was new, and mostly caused by teasing her ass.

Her entire body seemed to tense up all at once, and her face turned purple with the exertion, as she blasted me right in the face. It wasn't really like the sprinkler jobs you see in porn movies. More of a single, inundating spurt of hot honey, that splashed off my cheeks to drip down her trembling thighs. She groaned deeply throughout, then melted into the bed, gasping for air. Her legs were limp, still wrapped around my shoulders, and her hands had released their death grip on my hair, falling away softly.

I wiped the spray from my eyes, licking my fingers hungrily. She was full of surprises, that's for sure. Resting my chin on her pubic bone, I watched her slowly recover, until her breathing was almost normal. Her nipples looked about ready to pop, nearly as purple as her face had been, and puckered tightly into tall spires that redefined the term 'pencil erasers'.

"What..." she giggled, "... did you do... to me? Promise you'll... never stop."

"I promise," I smiled, easing up her body. My cock was on autopilot, and found the gaping hole that her pouty pussy had become. It slid in easily, causing a squelch of fluids to leak out.

"Oh god... I don't know if I can handle another one of those orgasms right now," she breathed, her body still like jello under mine. "You nearly fucking killed me... and now you want to fuck me more?"