Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I gasped, suddenly cold. I curled up in a ball, and tried to hide under her pillow, but she grabbed it away from me.

"Get up, or I'll get the ice cubes," she threatened with a laugh.

"Okay, okay," I replied, begrudgingly.

"You know, I'm not planning on wearing any underwear. Just the dress," she smiled, replacing the stick with a carrot.

"Really?" I laughed, sitting up. "I think I'll have a shower before we go."

"Good idea, honey," she giggled, kissing my lips. "You do that."

***

The shower did wonders for my clarity of thought. It focused my attention on what was important.

Like Christie's ass, for example. It was wiggling along the hallway in front of me right now, barely covered by the skirt of her red sundress. It was her favourite summer dress, because she could tease the hell out of me. It was my favourite dress because she was in it, or at least, most of her was. Mid-thigh short, snug from the waist up, and with a low back that flowed up to a halter neckline, it was devastating from any angle. Her big breasts were the stars of the show, even though it didn't show any cleavage. She would be certain to catch some eyes.

There was a crowd at the dining room entrance, so she stopped at the end of the line, and I closed in behind her. I put my hands on her hips, and nuzzled her neck.

"Mmmmm, John," she giggled, "you're not forgetting the rules about sex in the dining room, are you?"

"No, my dear," I whispered, kissing her earlobe. "Just claiming my mate. I want to make sure everyone knows we're together." I wrapped my left arm around her waist, and let my right hand slide down the side of her thigh. As promised, there were no panties under her skirt. When I reached the bottom hem, I turned left across the front of her thigh and eased my fingers up between her legs.

"John, honey," she gasped quietly, leaning back against me, "you are being very naughty." My fingers found the moist folds of her pussy.

"I assume that's the reason you left your panties in the room," I breathed. "Naughty goes both ways."

It was our turn to be seated, so I removed my hand from between her legs, and followed her through the restaurant to our table. We were right on the railing, overlooking the ocean, which was growing darker by the second now that the sun had slipped below the horizon.

I sat silently, looking at my soon-to-be wife, her eyes reflecting the flickering torch light that pierced the darkness. It was an appropriate metaphor for the love we both felt for each other. She was, simply put, the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, and I would never stop appreciating her. She stared out to sea, lost in thought, and I watched her, until she felt my gaze.

"I knew you were watching me," she smiled. "You're making me blush."

"You're sure it's not the sea breeze on your damp pussy?" I asked, grinning as I peeked under the table. At first, she held her thighs tight together as she laughed at my comment, then she gave me a quick flash by parting her legs.

As the waiter approached, she closed them again, but as I was giving him my order, I could see Christie shift in her seat slightly. When the waiter turned to her, I could see her legs were ajar again. Her skirt was short to start with, but it was riding up a bit more. She had turned herself in her seat, to face him directly. I'm certain he had a good look at her bald cunt. He closed his pad, collected our menus, and left. Christie remained in place.

"Darling?" I asked, quietly.

"Just getting into the spirit of this place," she replied, an excited quaver to her voice. "Consider it a tip. Besides, working here, he's probably seen thousands of pussies. He likely hardly notices anymore."

I looked around. The tables were high, and the seats elevated to match, which meant you could see under them much more easily. Two tables away, I saw a willowy blonde and her man eating. Her legs were open, and I could clearly see her cunt. I'm sure closer inspection would yield similar views all over the room. I was just about to say the same to Christie when the blonde turned her head, and saw me peering under their table.

She didn't even slow the conversation she was having, and merely parted her legs wider, ensuring I had an even better look. Her right hand was busy gesturing with her fork, but her left moved down, and pulled the hem of her own skirt higher. Then she placed two fingers on her labia, and spread them.

I nearly choked. Christie glanced over her shoulder, and saw the source of my surprise.

"See? Told you I wasn't the only one," she giggled. "She's trying to make friends with you. I'd better keep an eye on that one."

"I'll do it for you," I smiled. The waiter had arrived with our drinks, and my attention was divided for a moment.

"Hmmm, yes, I'm sure you will," Christie said softly.

The rest of dinner was uneventful. The food was quite good, and Christie continued to offer her luscious vagina for the viewing pleasure of anyone who cared to look. Her blonde counterpart did the same. We were waiting for our dessert when a couple approached our table. It was the blonde, with her male partner in tow.

Officially, she was dressed, and following the rules of the restaurant, but her dress was more along the lines of a long tank-top that reached just below her crotch. Oh... and it was pretty much transparent. Her nipples were standing up, and clearly visible.

"Hi," she smiled, extending her hand to Christie first, then to me. "I'm Marlena. This is my husband, Ellis," she said, still holding my hand. Christie introduced us... listing me as her husband, as well...and allowed Marlena to continue. "I wanted to invite you to join us tonight, if you'd like. We'll be at the hot tub at midnight. You should come too. It's lots of fun. I hope to see you there." She released my hand, and they walked away.

"Just in case you're wondering," Christie giggled, "I'm not sharing you with her. Call me greedy, but I know what I've got, and I'm not letting any other woman take samples."

"Same goes for you, my love," I smiled. "So, we're not going to the hot tub, right?"

"Oh no, we're going!" she laughed. "I'm turning into a full blown exhibitionist, and I just love watching. I've heard about the hot tub. It's the place to go to fuck. I can't wait to see it for myself. Maybe tonight, we'll just watch for a while, then go find a more private place to satisfy our urges. That's okay with you, right?"

"We came together, we cum together, we leave together," I nodded.

Dessert arrived. Christie wasted no time, scarfing it down rapidly.

"Eat up baby," she directed. "I've got another dessert for you back in the room. I am so wet and horny. I'm sure I'll leave a puddle on the chair."

Crème brûlée doesn't take long to eat, and I set a new record. It was delicious, but I liked what would be waiting for me in our room even better. We walked out quickly, and virtually sprinted down the hall to our suite. Christie stepped out of her dress while I found the key, and she was naked before I got the door open. She stepped in, and I could see the slick of wetness dripping down her inner thighs.

Before I managed to close and lock the door, she had discarded her dress and was laying on her back on the bed, legs splayed wide, masturbating furiously. I smiled, and took my time, dropping the key on the bedside table, and kicking my shoes off. I sat on the bed beside her, and watched her fingers as they worked on her overheated pussy.

"John, please!" she gasped. "I'm begging you!"

"Patience, my sweet," I laughed, kneeling beside the bed. I dragged her closer, amazed that her fingers didn't even pause.

"Patience and orgasms don't mix," she groaned. "Eat my cunt, please! Use that fabulous tongue on my clit, and make me scream!"

I reached in, and pulled her fingers out of her twat, licking them clean.

"Hey! Those were mine!" she giggled.

"And this is mine," I replied, spearing her with my pointed tongue. She groaned, and grabbed my hair. Her pussy was awash with her delicious, fragrant juices, and I made several sweeping passes with my tongue to clean it up. Christie was squirming on the bed, obviously quite aroused by having been on display during dinner. I knew it wouldn't take much to set her off. The only question was how to play it ; do I prolong her torture, or let her have her release now?

I weighed the options, and decided that there were several factors in favour of a quick completion. We had just made love before dinner, and I was stuffed, so I really didn't need to stretch it out for personal reasons. Besides, I knew we would likely be active later, so this was just for her.

With that in mind, I burrowed my tongue deep into her vestibule. She was as sweet as the crème brûlée had been, so I delved into her folds eagerly. Just because it was for her, that didn't mean I wasn't going to enjoy it as well. I swirled my tongue around between her labia, and occasionally swept up and over her clit.

Christie's moans began to increase in pitch and volume, a clear indication that her orgasm was growing closer. Her thighs were draped over my shoulders, and began to quiver. She was ready.

I moved up, and sucked on her clit. That was all it took.

Her grip on my hair clenched tight, and she pulled my face deeper into her snatch. Her legs shook, wrapping around my head, and making it hard for me to hear her scream, but scream she did, as she arched her back.

Breathing might be an issue if she held me like this too long, but thankfully, she flopped lifeless on the bed before I was in desperate need of oxygen. Her legs were limp, dangling over my shoulders, and the only sign of life was her heaving chest.

I pulled the covers back, and manoeuvred her under them, before stripping myself and sliding in beside her. I cradled her softly in my arms, listening to her breathing. I could reach the switch on the cord of the bedside lamp, and turned it off.

"Thank you," Christie breathed, barely audible.

"Anytime," I smiled. "For you, baby, anytime."

***

Christie's subconscious must have flagged the prospect of watching several couples in the act as important, because she woke up from our nap unassisted. She stretched like a cat in my arms, and smiled brightly.

"Well, gee, look at the time, will you?" she giggled. "There was something we were going to do at midnight, wasn't there?"

"If you're sure you want to," I yawned.

"I'd like to," she smiled, rolling out of bed. "I didn't know I was such a voyeur, but I find myself strangely turned on by watching people fuck."

"I'm not sure that's strange," I laughed.

"Well then get your ass out of bed, and let's go. We could be missing the best part," she called over her shoulder as she went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, we were stopped outside the bushes that surrounded the hot-tub area. Christie turned, and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me softly, and smiled.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "We come together, we cum together, we leave together, right?"

"Absolutely," I replied. "Nervous?"

"Terrified! Alright. Tally ho!" she giggled, and led the way through the gate. She held my hand, and as we stepped clear of the hedges, her grip tightened. "Holy fuck!"

The tub itself was quite large, a bubbling cauldron that would probably seat a dozen easily. It glowed with a diffuse blue light, that was enough to illuminate the writhing mass of bodies on the smooth stone patio around it.

There were only a few people actually in the tub, and those were actively servicing a partner that was seated, legs spread, on the edge of the deck. Two women were sucking their men's dicks, and three guys were feasting on their ladies' pussies. Another three or four couples were fucking around the fringes, in various positions. The centrepiece was a cluster of four men, surrounding a blonde with massive, enhanced tits. She had one cock in every hole, and one in her right hand.

As the shock wore off, I recognized Marlena, the blonde from dinner, and her husband Ellis. He was ploughing her furiously from behind, and she was kissing another woman who was being similarly skewered by another man. Other than the airtight blonde in the middle, it appeared everyone was paired up, and I didn't see any swapping, but then again, we just arrived.

I finally noticed the sound. A moan, rising and falling like a wave, in twenty-three part harmony, and the percussion of slapping bodies. Christie's hand reached back, and grasped my cock, which was so hard I thought it might burst.

Christie turned around, and knelt. She wasted no time, jamming my cock down her throat as far as she ever had on the first gobble. A few feet away, a petite brunette was riding her supine partner on a lounge, while watching my cock sliding in and out of Christie's mouth.

I ran my fingers through Christie's hair, and tried to make sense of the bizarre situation. Earlier today, I watched my first bout of live sex. After that, Christie and I were the observe-ees, as a group of strangers were witness to us fucking in our room. During dinner, a woman flashed her bald pussy at me... the same woman who was now screeching as her husband drilled her, not twenty feet away from us.

Christie suddenly paused her actions, pulling my shaft out of her mouth, and stroking it with one hand. She looked around the area, obviously deep in thought, then shook her head. She stood, took my hand, and led us out.

Once we were clear of the area, she stopped, and turned to me.

"That was interesting," she smiled. "I really want to fuck, but I don't think I'm ready for an audience yet."

"Honey, you had one this afternoon," I laughed.

"Yes, but I didn't know that until we were well into it," she nodded. "Let's go to the beach. It's bound to be less crowded."

Less crowded, it was, but it wasn't empty. The moon was playing hide and seek behind the sparse cloud cover, so the beach was alternately fully illuminated, or dark, depending on the moment. During one of the fully lit moments, I counted three couples making love on the sand. Christie gave me a cheeky grin, and took my hand, leading me to a gap between the two closest pair. We had about twenty paces to either side, enough to give the semblance of privacy when the moon was hidden, yet let us see and be seen when the moon was clear.

She pushed me down on my back, and resumed the blowjob she had started in the tub. I laid my head back, and stared up at the smattering of stars while she did her thing. A minute later, I felt the cool night air on my cock, and looked down to see her taking her place in the saddle. Her warm wetness surrounded my shaft as she settled aboard. She leaned forward, resting her breasts on my chest, and kissed me gently.

"This is more like it," she whispered. "The tub is fun, and exciting, but this is more my style. Romantic, yet public, alone yet not hidden. Not merely fucking, but making love." Another kiss said more than her words could.

Christie rode me gently for a few minutes silhouetted from my point of view against the back lit clouds and visible stars. Her motions were controlled, languid, and sensual, silently conveying her emotions. I felt her body quivering, and knew she was cumming quietly, with only a few grunts to betray the orgasm. She leaned forward again, and I rolled us over, letting me take control.

With her legs wrapped around my waist, I continued the pace she had set, pushing into her smoothly and without hurry. I saw her looking off to one side, where the couple there had finished, and were now resting, while watching us intently.

"Do you want to leave?" I whispered in her ear.

"No, it's okay," she smiled. "Just make love to me. Let them watch."

I kissed her in agreement, and kept thrusting into her. The moonlight showed me those big, beautiful breasts of hers, crowned with extremely stiff nipples, swaying softly with the movement of our bodies. It was all very romantic, yet erotic, and exciting as hell.

"Oh god!" she gasped, and her grip on my shoulders tightened, as she came again. I started to spear her a little harder, hoping to get one more out of her before I came myself. It was a valid strategy, and as it turns out it worked.

Within minutes, Christie was gasping and cumming again. She could sense I was very close as well, and answered my unasked question.

"Cum on my tits," she moaned, cupping the wobbling globes to steady them. I gave her a few last strokes, and pulled out, squirting wildly across her chest, while our audience watched closely.

"That's it, baby," she smiled. "It feels so warm in the cool air!"

I laid back down beside her to catch my breath, and together we rested for a few minutes, until she stood and offered her hand.

"Let's go," she giggled.

"Are you going to rinse off in the ocean?" I asked.

"No!" she laughed. "Let them see your cum on me! It's your territory. You marked it!"

I smiled, and took her hand, climbing to my feet. I brushed the sand off her ass, then mine, and we started to walk back to the room. We did pass two other couples along the way, and both of the women gave Christie a knowing smile and a nod when they saw my cum dripping down her body.

Once we made it back inside our room, we both headed for the shower. There, under the warm spray, we kissed and cuddled, washing and caressing each other gently. We dried each other, and snuggled into bed. It was late, the end of a long first day here, and we quickly fell asleep.

***

"Honey? Are you awake?"

My eyes opened. It was still dark out. I was spooned behind Christie, holding her close, and cupping one breast.

"Yes," I mumbled, "but I'm not operational."

"That's not why I asked," she giggled, turning in my arms. She kissed my chest. "I need to talk."

"Okay, but take it slow," I yawned. "I'm not wide awake yet."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. I could hear the emotion in her whisper.

"Okay, NOW I'm awake," I said, suddenly very concerned. "You're sorry? Why would you have anything to be sorry for?"

"We're here because of me. I had wanted to come here for years. It seemed like fun, and I liked the idea of being naked. I got a rush out of the thought of all these guys wanting my body," she explained.

"And now you don't?" I asked. I was awake, but not quite enough to follow her thinking yet.

"I've changed. I'm not a horny teenager anymore. I think coming here was a mistake. I'm sorry I made you bring me here," she said. The emotion was getting thicker. I heard her sob.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I laughed. "What's this? Why is my darling so upset?"

"John, tonight at the hot tub, I looked around, and all I saw was people for whom sex was more important than anything. I saw people fucking, for the sake of sex alone," she cried. "I want more than that! I've got more than that!"

I held her, and let her get it out. She had done it for me, I could certainly return the favour. It took quite a while, but her tears gradually subsided.

"Have I ruined things between us?" she asked.

"Christie, honey... No!" I gasped. "How could you even think such a thing?"

"John, I love you so much! I just feel like I may have cheapened our relationship by coming here. What we have is so special. Can you forgive me?" she begged.

"Honey, there's nothing to forgive," I reassured her. "This is a nice resort. The fact that everyone is naked notwithstanding, I'm having fun. We are together, and that's what matters. Remember, we're getting married in a few days."

"Yes," she smiled weakly. "You're sure you're not mad at me?"

"You haven't snuck off to fuck anyone else, right?" I asked, knowing the answer. "Like you said to me... get as hungry as you like, as long as you eat at home. I'm enjoying all the tits and ass on display here, but there's only one pair for me." I cupped her breast in the dark. "I'd know these anywhere, and they're all mine!"