Love Me Tender

Story Info
You're so gentle with me.
1k words
4.58
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is it even possible for your bed to be this comfy?" I ask as I stretch out across the length of your mattress, wrapping myself in your seemingly endless flannel sheets. "Mine's okay, but this is just heavenly. I swear I'm never leaving."

Smiling, you let out a small chuckle, "That sounds fine to me! Just know that I'm a miniature space heater, so you'd better not get too warm in that pile of comforters you've created. I aim to snuggle, and I won't take any excuses. Now get over here." With a grunt you manage to drag me out of my cocoon and over onto your half of the bed.

"Just so long as I'm not cold. Other than that you'll get no complaints," I assure you.

After giving your cheek a small peck, I roll onto my back and move my arm to give you room. You nuzzle into the side of my chest and throw an arm over my stomach. Sighing deeply, you begin to relax and let the stress of your busy workday seep out of your tired muscles and aching bones.

Resting my cheek against your forehead, I take a deep breath, inhaling the scent of you. Running my fingers through your hair, my nails massage your scalp. And every so often I run my fingertips along the ridge of your exposed ear. Making contented noises, you nuzzle into my breast, rubbing your scruffy beard against the silky soft skin, causing my nipples to harden. Taking that as a sign of encouragement, you start planting kisses all along my full, inviting breasts. Your path traces circles that spiral out to envelope my cleavage. Every so often I can feel your tongue dart out to taste my warming skin. By the time you find yourself back at my sore, aching nipples, you're suckling and nibbling my breasts and driving me wild.

"Mmm, baby you're so gentle with me," I sigh softly.

Taking a handful of your thick, soft hair, I lightly tug your head back so you can look into my green, lustful eyes. With one final nip, you move forward and kiss me deeply. Your hands roam my body while our tongues dance between your mouth and mine. Your hands have found their way back to my long, red hair. As we break our kiss I grab my chance to pay you back for all that lovely teasing you'd just done to me.

Kissing the corner of your mouth, I move next to your chin, down your neck, feeling out your heartbeat. I can feel your pulse quickening under the supple skin of my lips. Gliding across your collarbone, centering over your sternum, I follow the trail of chest hair down to your belly button, continuing down even further. Aside from the fact that your cock is already at full attention, I can feel you guiding me with your hands wrapped through great section of my tussled red hair. I know what it is you want.

Settling myself between your legs, I gently take hold of you. Using just the tip of my tongue, I make small flicking motions along your shaft. Every inch or so I backtrack and soothe the freshly fired nerves by running the flat of my tongue over the recently teased sections of skin. Repeating this pattern, I work my way towards the tip of your cock. Once there I slip you into my mouth, working slowly at first. As I continue on moving up and down the length of you, you take over the rhythm and, with a firm hand, force yourself deeper into my throat, knowing that I'll match whatever speed or variance you might need. Just after I manage to swallow the entire length of your cock, you pull my head back with a harsh tug.

"Over," you growl gruffly.

Sliding out from between your thighs, I reposition myself so that I'm on my back next to where you rest. Your lips meet mine with a force that melts into a gentle, all-consuming passion.

"Your turn," you tell me. And with that, you slip down around my hips.

Starting at the inside of my thighs, you alternate between tickling me with your beard and planting fluttering, barely-there kisses across my skin. Your touch is electrifying, and before you can get very far I'm already wet enough to have soaked through the lining of my little blue boyshorts; not that I'm in them for very much longer. With a hand on either side of me, you strip me of the only piece of clothing left on my body.

Wrapping an arm around my leg and over my hip, you spread my dripping pussy lips wide. A tentative lick sends a shiver up my spine, and then you're on me. Working your tongue the best you know how, you tease and lap at my swollen, hypersensitive clit. You can feel my climax mounting, so with a final kiss and a devilish nip that nearly sends me over the edge, you slide up the length of my body. As our lips meet yet again, I can feel you enter me with a palpable sense of urgency.

Bringing my knees up alongside of you, my back arches, forcing my hips hard against your thrusts. Knowing that you're about to reach your peak, I will myself to let go. And as my body tenses and the nerves ring out in ecstasy, I feel you cum inside of me, filling me completely.

You rest your head against my neck, breathing heavily. Slipping my fingers through your hair, I wrap my arms around you and pull you to me. Lying against each other, we try and catch our breath. I can feel the combination of our juices leaking out from between my thighs, still quivering from our climax only moments ago.

"I think I'm gonna need to take a shower. Care to join me?" I ask, as I kiss your temple and wiggle my body against yours.

Without even a pause, you're up and out of bed, heading for the bathroom. The water starts and you reappear at the doorway.

"I love the way your mind works," you say as you lean in to kiss my still-flushed cheeks. And lifting me into your arms, you carry me into the warm, waiting steam.