Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife and mother searches for a new role in life.
39.8k words
4.07
62.4k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers

Chapter 21

Ray paused at the open gate leading to the driveway of the Flannery's house. There must have been a hundred cars parked on both sides of the long driveway that led up to what was really a modern McMansion made to look somewhat Romanesque. It reminded him of some of the huge houses he had seen in Italy. He found an empty parking spot not too far from the front door and he could hear the music as soon as he got out of his car.

The front entrance looked imposing so he followed several revelers carrying bottles of beer and drinks in glasses into a side gate and over a small stone patio and into the house. There were people everywhere and caterers dressed in Mexican costumes were walking around with trays of drinks and food.

Taking a huge margarita from a tray-full offered to him, he wandered around marveling at the size of the house and the furniture and decorations. He did not see anyone that he knew and no one paid any special attention to him so he sat on the arm of one of the sofas and watched the people moving about.

"So this is how someone who drives an R63 lives," he said to no one in particular.

"Yep, nice little shack, isn't it?" a feminine voice said to his side.

He turned and found himself looking at a young woman with short black hair who was wearing what amounted to a few lengths of string attached to some scraps of gold cloth. He tried to move his eyes up to her face but he could not tear them away from her body and breasts.

"Am I as nice as the house?" she asked as she wound her arm around his and continued with her non-stop questions. "What's your name? I'm Tamayra. Do you work in the Savannah office?"

Holding up his hand and showing his wedding ring, he said, "My name is Ray and I don't work for Mike. I'm a spouse. See!"

"Uh oh, taken, huh? The good looking ones are all taken by the time I get to them. I thought it was against the rules to wear a wedding ring to one of the Flannery bashes."

"I don't know the rules, this is the first 'bash' I've been invited to," he grinned at her. "Are there any other rules I don't know about?"

"Yep! Rule number nine is you have to take me in your arms and kiss me. I like you. What was your name again?"

Tamayra puckered her lips and leaned in for a kiss that Ray barely avoided. She pulled back and pouted at him.

"That's not fair!" she said and patted him on the cheek. "Your wife is probably having a ball, or maybe two, and you want to be a party pooper. See you later."

Ray watched her ass cheeks, separated by a barely visible gold string, jiggle away and out onto a deck. He followed her and found himself looking down on a huge yard covered with several large tents and directly below him a pool that continued under the deck.

There must have been two hundred or more people milling about. The music was coming from a Mexican band playing near a portable dance floor set up on the grass. The crowded dance floor included several dozen women who were dancing and swirling their skirts for the benefit of the onlookers.

Those women who were not dressed in Mexican costumes wore bathing suits. Most of the younger ones wore tiny, two-piece styles, although none looked as skimpy as Tamayra's. Ray tried to pick out Karen or Donna or one of the other women that he knew from her office but he was too far away to find anyone. It was not yet dark but the tall trees surrounding the perimeter of the property were already blocking out the evening sun and long shadows were forming.

Taking the last swallow of his strong margarita, he went back into the house and deposited his empty glass on a passing tray. Still holding his towel and bathing suit, he roamed through the first floor of the huge home.

A set of double doors led to a three-story high foyer with dual curving staircases flanking a marble floor with an honest-to-God operating fountain in the center. Opening one of the huge doors along the perimeter of the foyer he found himself looking at a couple having sex against a wall of a coat room that was larger than his bedroom. A woman in her forties or fifties and wearing just the top of a bathing suit looked over the shoulder of the man that was fucking her and smiled at him as he backed out of the door.

"Quite a party," he said and turned only to almost bump into Donna who was standing close behind him with her hand on her cocked hip.

"Glad you could come," she laughed. "Did they cum yet?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snoop. I was looking for a bathroom."

"Welcome," she said and wrapping her arms around his neck she stood on tiptoes and gave him a welcoming kiss complete with her tongue swiping across his lips.

Ray tried to pull away from her but she clung to him until he finally had to twist his head to get away from her sucking lips.

"Loosen up sailor," she said. "It's fun time! Come on, I'll show you around. How long have you been here? Did you have a drink yet?"

"About twenty minutes or so and yes, I've had a drink. Those margaritas are strong."

"The stronger the better," she replied and holding his hand she pulled him into a room filled with people watching two couples playing pool.

"Don't you go away now," she cautioned him. "I'll be right back."

Ray watched her walk through a door into another room. She was a fine looking woman with just the hint of a chunky waist and an ass that was barely contained in the high cut bottom of her bathing suit. The high-heeled, platform sandals she wore increased her height and made her legs and bottom stand out to perfection. The scraps of material of her halter-top minimally covered her large breasts. The fabric looked like it was doing its job of holding them up but it could not stop their side-to-side sway as she walked.

"Nice boob job," he said to himself as he admired her.

A roar went up from the group around the table and a chant of "scratch, scratch, scratch," started. One of the women playing pool put her stick on the table and reaching behind her she unclipped the top of her two-piece bikini bathing suit and released her breasts from the cups.

A cry of "yay" went up from the young crowd as she hung her bra on the light over the table alongside one that he had not noticed before.

"Enjoying the show?" Donna asked as she looped her arm through his and pressed her breast against him. "Let's find a place where you can change into your bathing suit. OK?"

Without waiting for an answer she pulled him through a door and into a tiny elevator. Closing the door she pushed a button and the car began to ascend.

"Where's Karen?" he asked. "I haven't seen her yet."

"Oh, she's around, I'm sure you'll see her soon. Here we are," she said and opened the door onto a large bedroom.

Ray hesitated a moment before stepping into the room.

"Come on, I won't bite, unless you ask me to, " she laughed. "That's about as corny as I get. Now come on, you can change in here."

The bedroom was obviously decorated to suit a woman's tastes. The mattress of the huge canopied bed was about four feet off of the floor. The step stool next to the bed was a necessary piece of furniture to help someone climb onto it.

"I'm going to tinkle. I'll be right back. Go ahead and change while I'm in the bathroom."

Ray waited until she moved through an archway before pulling off his boots and removing his pants and boxers. He was pulling his bathing suit up his legs when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and spotted Donna watching him.

She was standing in what he now decided was her classic pose of one hand resting on her cocked hip.

"You didn't think I was going to pass up a chance to get a look at you, did you?" she said with a low snicker and passed her hand over her crotch. "Not bad, not bad. In fact, it's very nice. I think I'm wet."

Ray was definitely not used to anything like the experiences he was having each time he was with this woman. She seemed at ease with her innuendos and teasing and he was sure she enjoyed toying with him in his embarrassment.

"Leave the shirt and the neckerchief on," she ordered. "It looks sexy."

Ray folded his pants and tucked his socks into his boots.

"Leave them here," she said. "This is my bedroom and no one will bother them."

Ray's raised eyebrows at her admission that this was not where both she and Mike slept prompted her to explain.

"Yep, we don't sleep together very much anymore. He likes 'em younger than me. As a matter of fact, I like 'em younger too. Did you bring flip-flops or sandals to wear?"

"No, I never thought about it," he replied.

"Wait here."

Donna returned a minute later with a pair of men's leather sandals and handed them to him.

"These are Mike's but he's got tons of them and he won't miss them. You can keep them if you want. Let's go."

Grabbing his hand, she led him out of the bedroom and down two sets of stairs to the main floor. Stopping one of the tray carrying servers, she handed him a margarita and took some kind of wine thing for herself.

Ray followed her down another set of stairs to the basement pool area. She pointed out the sauna and the steam room and showed him the showers and changing room.

"This is just like a gym," he commented.

"We hardly use it unless we have guests," she said. "We like to throw parties and that's when they get the most use."

Ray marveled at the indoor/outdoor pool with a wall of glass dipping into the water to separate the inside from the outside. There were a few people in the indoor portion of the pool standing up to their chests in the water around what looked like a rock cliff with a waterfall tumbling down the side.

"That's one of the grottos," she pointed and laughed. "What happens in the grotto stays in the grotto!"

The outdoor portion of the pool was twice as big as the indoor. It featured two diving boards and several floating tables that held drinks for their owners floating around them. He noticed that there were a lot of young Latinos and blacks around but most of the people were white.

All of the women wore bathing suits and even the mature females wore rather skimpy styles. The older ones wore sheer wraparounds covering their hips and butts. Ray still had not seen anyone he recognized and he asked if the people were all Mike's employees.

"No, they're friends of friends. We franchise a series of gyms around this corner of the state and a lot of them are employees of the franchise owners or their clients. A lot of Mike's agents and secretaries are married and they know our Cinco de Mayo parties sometimes get a little daring so they stay away."

A little two-way radio clipped to Donna's waistband chirped and she picked it up and held it to her ear and then said something into it.

"I've got to go," she told Ray. "Make yourself at home and maybe we can see more of each other later. OK?"

Holding on to his bicep she pulled him towards her and planted a big kiss on his lips along with a touch of her tongue.

"Umm," she whispered. "You taste salty."

Ray watched her walk away and felt a little twitch in his cock. Her advances, if they were real, were starting to get to him. He still had not seen Karen and he wondered where she was. He headed towards the sound of the band farther down in the yard but could not find her among the dancers. Everywhere he went the servers were passing out drinks and little canapés to the guests. In addition to the trays of food, there were tables laden with food of all kinds everywhere.

The smell of barbecued meat caught his attention as he passed one of the several gas grills set up around the party area. Ordering a rare hamburger, he filled his plate with some chips and got a beer from the bartender working the tap while he waited.

The shadows were getting longer and it was growing dark. Strings of glowing lights started to come to life and he could now see the glow of the underwater lights in the pool. He could not believe how many beautiful women were walking around. There were also plenty of men in good shape and many sported six-pack abs that would put models to shame.

Ray was dressing his sandwich with onions and pickles when he overheard two younger men talking about a video they had just seen.

"Did you see the ass on that broad?" one asked the other. "I thought she was going to let him fuck her right there on the dance floor."

"Yeah," the second one answered. "When he pulled her dress up and showed her bare ass cheeks, I almost came in my pants. Who is she? Do you know her?"

"No, but I think she works in the main office. I'll see if I can find out who she is for you."

"She's a little old for my taste but I'll fuck anything that will spread her legs for me."

The two men laughed at the joke and wandered away as Ray finished his sandwich and tossed his plate into a nearby trashcan. He continued walking around looking for Karen or anyone else that he knew when he finally spotted Adele talking to a group of people. She noticed him as he walked towards her and she quickly broke away from the group and approached him.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she said. "Karen said you weren't coming. She told me that you didn't like this crowd."

"Oh?" he replied with an arched eyebrow. "Do you know where she is?"

"Uh, no. Not really," she answered in a hesitant voice. "The last time I saw her she was headed inside to go to the bathroom but that was a long time ago. Maybe she left already. If I see her I'll tell her you're looking for her."

Adele took a step back and cocking her head to one side, she said, "Are you losing weight or something? You look thinner. Good to see you again."

Adele kept track of Ray as he moved away from her. As soon as he was out of sight she turned and hurried towards one of the tents where rock and roll music could be heard coming from inside. The tent was filled with smoke and she could smell the pot mixed in with the cigarette smoke.

It was hard to identify the couples that were dancing since the only light came from some candles scattered around on the little tables. She finally spotted Karen sitting with Trey and several other people around a table filled with empty margarita glasses.

Trey leaned over and put his arm around Karen's shoulders. He pulled her towards him and whispered something in her ear. She laughed and slapped him playfully on his chest. Neither of them saw Adele and she watched as Karen caressed his chest with the palm of her hand.

"Karen," Adele yelled but the music was so loud she did not hear her.

Leaning down towards the couple she called again, "Karen."

Trey's eyes lifted from Karen's and he looked up at Adele and grinned.

Karen looked over her shoulder and spotting Adele, she stood and embraced her.

"Hey, girl," she yelled into her ear in a slurred voice. "I'm having a great time. Where've you been?"

Adele tried to tell her that Ray was at the party but she could not be heard over the music. Pulling on Karen's hand she led her outside and away from the noise. Karen followed along behind her until they got out and into a place with more light.

Turning around Adele looked at Karen and realized that she was not wearing the top to her bikini bathing suit. She had a gauze-like strip of material tied around her upper body in place of her top. The material was so sheer that Adele could see her nipples and areolas through it.

"Where's your top?" Adele hissed at her. "You're drunk again. I told you to take it easy."

"You're not my mother or my husband," Karen responded with a raised voice. "I'm having a good time and you can't stop me."

"Where's your top?" Adele asked again.

"Trey's got it and he won't give it back to me until I kiss him," she replied with a silly little giggle. "I like his bald head, it reminds me of a big cock and I only kiss his head. He said I give good head."

Karen thought her joke was funny and laughed out loud.

"Well you'd better get it back and get yourself straightened out because Ray is here and he's looking for you!"

"Ray's not coming," she retorted. "I didn't call him and tell him to come. I can't have any fun when he's around."

"He's here, I'm telling you and he's looking for you. Now get dressed and get some coffee or some food or throw up or something so you can sober up before he finds you."

"It's more than booze," she tittered drunkenly. "I tried the pot too. Why is he here?"

"Remember what you said? I'm not your mother and I'm not going to be responsible for what happens if he finds you like this. Now straighten yourself up, girl!"

Adele turned and strode away from Karen who stood looking at her retreating back. The gravity of the situation finally sunk in and Karen hurried back into the tent to retrieve her top. The group in the tent saw her return and began to clap and chant at her.

"Titties, titties, show us your titties."

Karen tried to ignore them as she searched for her top mixed in with a pile of clothing thrown on a table in the corner of the tent. She finally found it and turned to go only to find Trey blocking her way.

"You promised me a kiss for your top," he said and pulled her into his arms.

"No, I didn't and let me go."

Karen tried to struggle free but he was too strong for her.

The crowd took up the chant again, "Titties, titties, show us your titties!"

Trey grabbed her face with both hands and held her while he gave her a big, sloppy, tongue-licking kiss. Karen fought to keep her mouth closed but the pressure on her cheeks was too much and she finally relaxed her lips enough for him to force his tongue into her mouth.

Karen thought of biting him but she decided to go with the flow and get it over with. As soon as Trey felt her relax he let go of her cheeks and wrapped his arms around her body. His big, soft lips actually felt good against her mouth and she started to return his kiss.

She nibbled on his bottom lip and capturing it with her teeth she pulled it gently into her mouth and sucked on it.

"God, why can't Ray kiss like this?" she wondered. "But then, he's only got those little white boy lips."

Smiling at her own private joke, Karen allowed herself to be absorbed by the kiss. It quickly turned from one of compliance into one of passion. Opening her mouth wider she felt his flattened tongue curved downwards, with the tip tucked behind his lower teeth, filling the front of his mouth.

This was something new to her and she tentatively touched it with the tip of her tongue. She found she could actually lick his huge tongue and taking her cue from Trey she also flattened her tongue and pressed it against his. The all over contact was startling at first but she liked the feeling and the taste was incredible.

Chills went down her back and warm little cramps twittered in her groin. Karen had gone beyond flirting. She was drawn into a sphere where all of her sensations and all of her body's needs were concentrated on the taste and feel of his tongue.

She heard herself moan as he started to move his tongue against hers and the duel began. She could feel every nerve ending and taste bud of her tongue sending off signals that flooded her brain with powerful sensations. She tasted him as she had not tasted anyone before.

Before she realized it, or even cared, Trey's hands were inside of her bikini bottoms and he lifted her by her ass until her crotch was at the same level as his. Karen spread her legs and wrapping them around his thighs she helped him pull her tightly against him. She could feel his hands on her bare skin and his hard cock pressing upwards against her pussy.

The kiss took on a wet, sloshing sound mixed with their moans and grunts as their melded saliva dripped down their chins and onto each other's chests. The outside world disappeared as Karen focused on what was happening in that moment. She felt alive and bigger than life.

Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers