Love Never Dies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," she murmured, low and husky. "There must be somewhere we can stop and enjoy this balmy summer night." She shifted her head to look up at my profile. I focused as best I could on the winding narrow road, trying not to become part of the scenery. "Do you know anywhere, Richard?"

My cock was growing and Gaynor's hand found it, her fingers and palm working almost nonchalantly as she continued to look up into my face. I glanced down at her, saw round chocolate eyes twinkling in the moonlight and her wet lips slightly open, the tip of her tongue running along brilliant white teeth. Her hooped ear-rings flashed in the pale light. My cock twitched and I knew I must have seeped.

"I'll find somewhere," I said and almost immediately spied a farm gateway. I slowed the car, drove past the entrance and then reversed and backed up close to the gate and switched off the lights.

"There's a clever boy," said Gaynor, sitting up but not removing her hand from my hardening tool. She leaned in for a kiss and I put a hand on the back of her head as we meshed lips and tongued furiously. Her hands attacked my trousers, pulling down the zip and grabbing hold of me though the opening. She worked my cock free of my briefs and broke off our kiss to bend and suck my helmet. She bobbed, lapped and licked, moaned and groaned. I rested my neck on the back of my seat, closed my eyes and thrilled to the soft, cool, wet mouth sucking on my stiff tube.

Gaynor gave one last firm suck, released me and sat up. "Back seat, honey," she said and we got out of the car. I clung on to the waist of my trousers, my cock swaying in the warm night's breeze. At the rear passenger door, Gaynor pulled her mini-skirt up to her waist and rolled down her panties, stepping out of them and climbing onto the back seat. One leg she draped along the seat, the other stretched out, her foot on the seat in front. She was wide open, her pink slit glistening in the white light of the moon. Her caramel thighs were taut.

"No licking or fingering," she said, patting her mound. "I just want your cock. Give it to me hard and fast, Richard. I'm sooo horny for you."

I clambered aboard, let my pants and briefs slip to my ankles and, with hands resting on the seatback either side of Gaynor's head, I dipped my pelvis forward and Gaynor took hold of my throbbing penis, guiding it to her vulva. She brushed the dome against her inner petals and then fed it inside to her vagina entrance. "Now, Richard, now," she said and I plunged forward.

"Oh, great Lord above," she blustered. "That's wonderful. Fuck me, come on, love me good, Richard."

I pounded, filling her soaking hole, and she met me thrust for thrust. It couldn't last long and it didn't. Gaynor held her breath, hips pushed up and bosom straining until she released with great gushes of juice from her pussy and hot breath from her mouth. Not to be outdone, I spurted and spurted, juddering to a halt as Gaynor wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me to her undulating, hot chest.

We lay there for a few minutes, totally sated from those few moments of wild sex. "Mmm," she eventually said, releasing her grip on both my heads. "That was terrific. I love you Richard but tonight I just fancied raw, animal sex."

I straightened up and looked into her eyes. "Right," I said, "it certainly was that," and bent to kiss her lips, gently and sweetly, not like the fierce coupling we'd just enjoyed.

"A little variety never harms, does it, Richard?" she said, slapping my bare buttocks. "C'mon, I've had my wicked way with you. Time to take me home."

±±±±±±±±

NOW

In the morning, Veronica was up early - no signs of a hangover - and we breakfasted on scrambled eggs, fresh tomatoes and toast with coffee for me and peppermint tea for her. After eating, Veronica said: "Give me 20 minutes and we'll go for my car. Okay?"

I glanced at the kitchen clock, 9-05, and nodded. "Sure," I said, turning to the sports pages in the newspaper. "I'm ready when you are."

It was just before 10:00 when I pulled into Mario's car park and alongside Veronica's car. No sign of Helen's vehicle. "She must have got here earlier," said Veronica, leaning across to kiss my cheek and then exiting my car. "See you back home. I'm doing a bit of shopping first."

"Okay," I said, smiling and thinking that I could use the petrol ruse some other time. If there is some other time, of course. Gaynor had said to call after 9:00 and I hoped she wouldn't think I was purposely delaying matters because I didn't care. Truthfully, I would rather have called her last night than wait this long.

I waited for Veronica to get into her car, start up and drive towards the exit. I followed her out and kept behind until she turned off towards the shopping centre. I drove on for a few hundred yards and turned into a quiet side street and parked. I switched off the engine and pulled my phone from my jacket pocket.

I opened contacts, scrolled to GR and pressed the call button. I lifted the phone to my ear and listened to the ringing tone. It rang . . . and rang . . . and then: "The number you are calling is . . ." and I cut the connection.

I took a deep breath, all the pent up emotions, the excitement of ringing and waiting to hear that husky voice again, after such a long,long time, were quashed. Gone to the answer service. Shit, Richard you should have left a message. At least let Gaynor know you had rung.

I found GR again and pressed call. The ring tone filled my ear and I waited for the answer service, preparing to leave my message about calling back later. The ring tone stopped and I heard: "Hello, Richard."

I was speechless, struck dumb. That deep husky, sexy voice entered my brain and turned my body and brain to jelly. "How did you know it was me?" I blurted.

I heard a chortle.

"Course,' I said. "You've got my number on your screen."

"Sharp as ever, honey," she said. "Sorry if that was you calling a few minutes ago but I was on the loo and, by the time I'd wiped myself, you'd gone. Dear me, that's probably too much information. Sorry, Richard."

It was my turn to chuckle. This was still the effervescent Gaynor I knew and loved. "Not at all. I got a lovely picture from that, thanks."

"Aaah, sweet talking, rude Richard."

There was a pause and then she said: "It's nice to hear from you. I've been on edge all morning, wondering when you'd call. God, I've done nothing. Haven't even got dressed yet. Where are you? Not at home, I hope?"

"No, I'm not at home."

"Good, because I don't want any trouble with your wife, you know. I don't suppose you've told her anything, have you?"

"No, I haven't. Why, would it be better if I did?"

Another pause and Gaynor said: "You'd know more about that than me. She's your wife and I'm just an old flame. What would she think?"

"Don't rightly know, Gaynor," I said, truthfully. "She knew we dated for quite a time and that I was serious about you. But it's so long ago. Not truly sure what she'd think about this call."

"What about a reunion?"

That did halt the conversation. I tried to get my thoughts in order.

"Hellooo. Still there, Richard?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, just thinking about what you said. I think I could tell Veronica that I was meeting you. I think for old time's sake she might be okay with that. But I'm not totally sure."

"Hmm," said Gaynor. "Sounds like we're on our own, kid. Skulking around in the shadows, furtive and all that."

I don't know why but I suddenly felt emboldened. "Whatever, Gaynor, I really would like to see you again. You know I'm unhappy with the way we parted and I can't really explain how . . . well, overjoyed and surprised I am that you got in touch again. And that we're even talking on the phone like this."

"Yes, I know," she throated. "In the past few days, I've asked myself about that. Why did I contact you again?" She laughed, almost cackled. "But of course, it's pretty obvious isn't it. I fell in love with you and I still am. As I've said, we're soulmates. But, is it destiny or a fantasy, Richard. Am I living in the past? Am I clinging to something I couldn't have?"

"Oh dear, Gaynor, what can I say. I'm sorry . . . "

"No, no, Richard" she intervened. "I don't want you to say sorry any more. That's in the past. Gone. Anyway, I could have followed my heart and moved north with you. Instead, I chose to complete my nursing training and I let you go. It was a two way street."

"Yes, but I severed the ties in the end. I said I couldn't do a long distance affair. That it couldn't work. Remember?"

"Yes, of course I remember," she said, softly enough that I had to press the instrument to my ear. "That was the worst day of my life, bar non. Sorry, Richard, but it was and I'm not pretending or telling you otherwise. Shit, you broke my heart." I could hear a snuffle and then: "But I've never stopped loving you."

"Oh God, Gaynor," I blurted. "What can I say? Nothing can alter what happened. But I am deeply, truly sorry and I've missed you every day of my life. Okay, I haven't thought of you every day but you always kept coming back to my mind. Let me tell you this - and it's the honest truth, may God strike me down. When my twins were born, I actually thought of you and what sort of kids we might have had. That's how much I've always been thinking about you."

"Oh, Richard, that's so sweet and yet so, so bloody sad." I could hear a large intake of breath and then: "What bloody fools we both were, eh?"

I laughed, disguising the choking feeling and the tears welling in my eyes. "Yeah, bloody fools who should've known better. But, that's what they say, isn't it? If I only knew then what I know now."

The thoughtful silence was broken by a husky question: "So, what do we know now Richard? What does your older, more wiser brain tell you to do now?"

"I know what my heart says, Petal," I replied slowly but with assurance. "I want to meet you, let my eyes look over you once more and have a hug." I gulped. "Just to hold you next to me, if only for one more time."

Gaynor's heavy, irregular breathing poured into my ear. I felt a tear run down my right cheek and I let it course down to run aground on my bristly chin.

"What do you think, Gaynor?"

More silence, just gasps in my ear. Then: "I think yes, my heart says yes. But I'm afraid, Richard."

"Afraid?"

"Uh, huh, afraid. I've lived my life since you making sure I wouldn't be hurt again. Not ever, never." She sighed. "Loving you was wonderful, the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes, that song again, Richard. But the pain, the heartache when we broke up . . . no, never again. I couldn't go through that again."

"I understand," I said quietly, almost meekly.

"Do you?" she asked, her huskiness deeper and stronger. "I hope so, Richard. Because, if we do go any further than this phone call and messages from cyberspace, I don't want to get hurt again."

"Yes, I do understand. Honestly." I let the words sink in and added: "I guess, really, the ball is in your court. I think you must decide on the nest step, if there is one."

"Oh, there'll be one," she said swiftly. "I can't deny myself that. Like you said, I want to be in your presence and I'd like to touch your flesh. Ooops, perhaps that should be skin or hand."

We both chuckled. Gaynor had done it again, introduced levity and a smile, lifted my heart.

"Where does Veronica think you are now?"

"Driving home. She left her car at a restaurant last night. Drank a bit too much wine to drive."

"Oh, what restaurant?"

"Mario's, a nice little Italian place . . ."

"I know it. Been there many times."

"You have? Does that mean, you live nearby?"

"From Mario's? Not that close now. Used to be closer. I'd say about 15 or so miles away now."

I thought and shook my head. Whichever compass directions we were in, Gaynor and I must be close. She obviously thought the same thing.

"Trouble is, Richard, if you and I are both known there, that rules it out as a meeting place. If we decide to meet, that is?"

I nodded to myself. "Suppose it does but I'm sure we can work something out."

Gaynor laughed again and spluttered. "Sorry, Richard," she finally said. "That was one hell of a choice of words, 'work something out.' We couldn't manage it 32 years ago, could we?"

She was right, of course, and I grinned. "No, we didn't. But we are both wiser now."

"Now that's something else I might have to chew over, honey. I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing here, the wise thing. You're a married man after all and we do have a history. Are you sure we're not rushing headlong into something we might not be able to control?"

This time the silence was prolonged as we both considered Gaynor's realistic question. Then she broke it: "I've got a lot to think about, Richard, and I'm sure you do, too. I'd like to meet but, please, let me think it over a bit more. I've loved talking to you, hearing your voice again and I could easily say, 'yes let's' and meet up. But . . ."

"Yes, I understand, Gaynor. I really want to see you, I really do. But I think it's only right that you make the decision. Just know that I'm here and will do as you wish. Okay?"

"Hmm, thanks Richard. You know, listening to you then I almost said 'To hell with it, let's meet' but I should take time." Another deep breath. "So, I'll either text or e-mail. I wont take too long. Okay?"

"Yes, fine," I said and began the wait.

"Good. Take care, honey. Speak soon."

"Right, you take care, too. Love you, Petal."

"Aaah, I told you: butterfly wings now. Byeee."

And she broke the connection.

12