Love of an Artist Pt. 01

Story Info
Two artists have passionate sex after classroom hours.
3k words
4.54
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I own this story. I wrote it myself. It is based off of my own sexual fantasy. All characters are over 18.

*****

I make my way into the cramped classroom, and my favorite smell hits me: dried paint and fresh canvas. This time, though, it's mixed with the smell of beer. It's the last day of our weekend art class and our fellow students are celebrating with some light drinking. Most students excitedly huddle around the instructor as he flips through our sketchbooks, praising our improvement.

"Mae! Glad you could make it," the instructor, James, says. "Put your sketchbook down on the table, we're doing peer reviews."

My face flushes as I clutch my book bag. "Oh, I'm not too sure about that..." My eyes dart to the faces staring at me. Most of these students are young, but experienced, artists, who wanted to help me, the beginner. I had only been in the class for a few months but I've made some nice friends here. Especially...

"Oh, Mae, you know we all love your work. Go ahead and show us!" Adam's usual confidence and enthusiasm makes my heart skip a beat and I smile at him, but I still can't show my peers what secrets my sketchbook held; especially not Adam.

James holds his hand up at him. "It's alright, Adam. If she doesn't want to, it's fine. She's our beginner, after all." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thanks James, but I'll still show you guys a few drawings if you like." My friends cheer. I pull out a collection of life drawings from the street - people walking dogs, cars and taxis, interesting architecture.

"I love the detail on those buildings, Mae!" one of my friends say.

"And the dogs, so cute!"

"Hey, you're getting better at drawing cars!"

"Thank you guys!" I look down at my feet, blushing at the praise.

"I think you're one of our biggest improvers, Mae!" James says. He gleefully high-fives me.

I recollect my drawings and I'm putting them back in my bag when I hear Adam's smooth, low voice in my ear. "You're so talented, Mae. I really admire you." I feel a gust of his breath on my neck and it sends chills down my spine and dirty thoughts into my mind. I turn around so we're face-to-face.

"Thank you, Adam...you're really talented too." I tuck a fly away hair behind my ear.

Several hours pass. Some students started to get tipsy, so the alcohol was taken away. Adam is sitting next to me, his words bubbling with beer and charisma. I laugh at his giddyness.

"Mae, let me tell you...you have the prettiest hair. It's like, a chocolate waterfall," Adam slurs, and hiccups. I giggle and bite my lip. He's too cute! "Alright, I know I'm a little drunk, but I'm gonna try to draw you, okay?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that-" but he cuts me off with a finger against my mouth. I like the feeling of his skin on my lips, and it brings up my blushing again.

He starts sketching away like a professional. I continue my own work, smiling.

"Keep smiling. It suits you." After a measley ten minutes, the picture is produced.

"Oh, Adam, it's gorgeous!" I exclaim. It's a side profile of me, smiling, with my hair falling over my shoulders and down my back, but my shirt looks a bit too tight. "I'm not sure if my boobs are that big, though," I say, laughing.

"Hey, I draw what I see," Adam replies, winking. I feel hot.

About another hour has passed and most people have left, including James, leaving the remaining few with an open classroom. We said our goodbyes to our friends until next semester. The alcohol is wearing off on Adam, but his charisma is still charming me.

"How have you and that girl been?" I ask him. Secretly, I hope they're not doing well.

"Oh, we're not doing well," Adam says. I bite my tongue to hold back a smile. "She's being quite the asshole, ignoring my texts and stuff. And she's seeing other guys too. I guess she thought this was an open relationship."

"You deserve better, Adam," I tell him. You're sweet and kind and amiable, I mean it. If she just wants sex, she can look somewhere else."

He sits back in his chair, hands resting in his pockets, torso laid out. "Damn, I guess you're right."

The last other person in the room gets up and starts to leave, an elderly woman. She's having trouble bending down to pick up her bags.

"Let me help you with that!" I call out, getting up from my seat. I walk over to her, pick her bags up, and hand them to her.

"Oh, you're such a darling," she says. "You'll be here next semester, right?"

"I'll try!" I smile, and I wave goodbye to her as she leaves the room and the door closes behind her. Only me and Adam are left.

I turn back and walk to my desk when I see Adam flipping through my sketchbook. "Hey!" I shout. "I didn't tell you to look through that!"

He smiles above the paper, his eyes seducing me. I can't be mad at him.

"These are some...interesting drawings, Mae," he says, turning the sketchbook around to show me. The page is covered in hot, smutty sex scenes from my imagination. He's smirking and raises an eyebrow, but he's blushing as hard as I am.

"Anatomy practice." I say, with the straightest face I can manage.

"Normally, anatomy drawings are just one singular person, not a couple. And they're usually not fucking against a wall." He starts laughing.

I snatch the sketchbook away from him. "Alright, alright, sometimes I need to...let off steam. This is how I deal with my sexual frustration."

He shrugs. "Hey, if I were as skilled as you, I'd use my own drawings to jack myself off. No judgement." He's smirking again.

We sit back down, but this time he's leaning into me, lowering his voice. "Now...what do you mean by, 'sexual frustration,' exactly?"

I sigh deeply. "I've never really had good, passionate sex. Just one night stands and hook ups." I turn my face away from him now. "I bet sex is way better if you actually have feelings for the person."

"Do you have feelings for me?" His question catches me off guard. My heart is pounding against my ribcage now, and blood is rushing to my cheeks.

"Adam, you're such a great guy, always helping me, complimenting me..." I breathe deeply, ready for the confession. "Yes, I do have a crush on you. Big time."

"I feel the same way about you," he says. My head is light and I feel like I'm floating. "You're so compassionate, selfless, and it's rare to meet someone like that nowadays."

We stare at each other, eyes wide. But it only lasts for a second. We lean in for the kiss, and our lips match perfectly. I feel like I'm walking on air. This is actually happening! I'm kissing someone I actually like! His lips are warm and soft, sending waves of pleasure from my lips down to my neck. He runs his hands through my hair, softly playing with it.

After what seems like an eternity, we back away and stare at each other again.

"Holy shit," I say, breathless. "I really like you."

"You finally found someone you actually like, huh?" He says, smiling.

"I can't imagine what the sex must be like," I blurt out without thinking.

"Oh, baby, I'm already imagining it." He bites his lip and kisses me again.

Now, this kiss hot and passionate. His thick tongue slides into my mouth, and I slide into his. He tastes like beer and mint. His hands move from my hair, down my back, and to my ass. He grabs it with both hands, and I moan into his open mouth. Seeing the opportunity, he bites my lip, and I let out a little yelp.

"I'm sorry, babygirl," he says. "Too rough?"

I get up and push him onto the table. I have to let him know what kind of woman I really am underneath the shy girl guise. "I like it fucking rough." His eyes are wide, and his hard dick is outlined in his jeans.

I crawl onto him, flipping my hair. I've never felt sexier.

"Are you sure we should do this?" He asks. His charisma is being replaced with nervousness. It's adorable, but I have to stop and ask.

"What's stopping you? Is something wrong?" I question.

"That girl I'm seeing," he says, sighing. "Aren't I technically cheating on her?"

"Isn't she technically an asshole who's only using you for sex, and cheating on you?" I say back. "Whereas I, on the other hand, want both your sweet personality, and your sweet, sweet dick." I slide my hands into my pants, and feel his erection over his briefs.

"Aw, fuck," he moans. "Yeah, forget that girl. I want you."

"That's what I wanna hear," I whisper into his ear. I get up and lock the classroom door, making sure there are no intruders. As I'm walking back, I see the tent in his pants, and I smirk.

He's sitting up on the table, and I stand over him. I begin by trailing kisses down his neck and I listen to his heavy breathing.

"Take this off," I order him, tugging at his tight-fitting shirt.

"Yes, ma'am," he complies, and strips off the t-shirt. I love his body; he has the soft outline of muscles, but just a bit of chub. It's adorable, and it's real. I kiss down his happy trail and unbuckle his pants.

"Don't cum while I suck your dick," I tell him. "I want you to save your stamina."

"No promises, babygirl," he breathes. "I'm too turned on right now."

I slip down his pants and briefs as he stays seated on the table. I kneel down and take his thick, hard cock into my mouth. I can feel the blood pulsing through his veins as he gets harder and harder. My tongue circles his head, and then flicks up and down. He shivers in pleasure.

Now, I take the whole shaft, filling my mouth with his member. I bob my head back and forth as he holds his hands in my hair, tugging lightly. I lick up and down the shaft and in the soft skin connecting the balls to the shaft.

"Oh, Mae," he moans in delight. "How did you learn to do that?"

"Sexual fantasies and Cosmopolitan magazine." We both laugh, but he's back to moaning when I take his balls into my mouth and suck. I hold his shaft in one hand, my thumb massaging the tip, the other hand grabbing his ass.

He's practically out of breath now. "Mae, please, I'm gonna cum." I take his balls out of my mouth and stand up.

"Then maybe you should return the oral pleasure," I purr.

"Anything for you," he whispers, sitting me down on the table.

His tongue is deep in my mouth again, and I can't get enough of his taste. He ever so slowly unbuttons my shirt and unhooks my bra, taking my erect nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking, while his other hand massages my breast. But he can't wait much longer; he kisses down my chest towards my navel. Every kiss is like an electric shock. He stops at my navel and twirls his tongue inside it.

"Hey, I'm ticklish," I giggle. He laughs and continues down. Finally, his lips arrive at the hem of my shorts, and he yanks it down along with my panties. I lay back on the table, propped up on my elbows, and let him go to work on his knees.

He begins with a long lick, getting my lucious taste. The pheromones are driving him crazy. He sticks his skilled fingers deep inside me while he kisses my inner thighs, sucking hard to leave a love bite. He continues kissing around and fingering me until he gets to my clitoris. His tongue sweeps my clit back and forth while the fingering gets deeper and faster. It makes me wild.

"Oh!" I yell, chills shooting through every one of my nerves. "Yes, like that!" I continue to moan, throwing my head back.

He takes his other hand and puts his fingers over my mouth. "Shh, baby, we don't want other people to hear, right?" I moan and bite into his fingers. He flinches. "Ay! You do like it rough."

"Keep going, please," I moan, and he complies. I feel the orgasm building inside me as he licks and sucks away at my clit and labia. His fingers massage my soft G-spot for a moment. He returns to the hard, fast fingering I love. To both his and my surprise, I squirt a little, and I bite my lip to hold back my screams - it hurts so good.

He goes faster and faster, and I let out a whimper. "Does it hurt, baby?" He pauses for a moment.

"Keep going, dammit!" I yell, and he obeys, fingering and sucking, sucking and fingering.

Finally, I orgasm, the first orgasm another man has given me. It's like an explosion sending tingling ice and fire spreading from my clitoris through my veins and down my legs. I let it all out, moaning and crying.

"Oh, Adam!" I cry out. "Holy fucking shit!" He quickly silences me with a deep, hard kiss, as he finishes his work, massaging my soaking wet labia.

"My turn, babygirl," he says as he gets up. I lock eyes with him, and bite my lip, ready for everything he has to give me.

He flips me over, our pants still at our ankles, and holds my face down on the table. I've always seen him as sweet and kind, but...this newfound dominance turns me on so much.

I hear him unwrap a condom - good thing he came prepared.

He puts the condom on, and the sensitive tip of his dick squeezes into my wet, shaking pussy, and he lets out a moan. With a bit of effort, the rest of his hard cock slides right in, a perfect fit. He grinds against the wet walls, and I move with his every thrust. I bite into my own arm to keep myself quiet.

"Oh, Mae, I think I'm in paradise," he moans, lolling his head back and staring at the dingy lights coming from the ceiling. He thrusts harder, and the slap of his skin against mine echoes through the room.

"We're just getting started," I say, grabbing his hands and pulling his entire body onto me. He continues thrusting while his face is in my neck, biting down into me. My heart feels like it's about to burst when my natural dominance comes back into motion.

I push Adam back, and his dick slides out of my pussy. I turn around to see his confused face, but it changes to a smirk when I push him onto the table.

"I'm gonna fuck you like you won't believe," I mutter.

"I already feel like I'm in a fantasy," he whispers. I kiss his cheek lightly, licking off a bead of his sweat, and get to the dirty work.

I sit right on his hard erection and start riding away. Our hips grind together in sexual harmony, our heartbeats are synched, and our breaths are the one and the same. I can see the sweat glistening on his skin and I lightly dig my nails into his chest in pure pleasure. He grabs my hips, and I utter a moan. I've never had such a an amazing man, such amazing sex, and my body is screaming for joy.

"Mae! Oh, Mae!" He pants. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, baby," I whisper. "I'll make you."

I ride faster, grind harder and in no time I have him coming. He moans like lion and rolls his eyes back, basking in the pleasure of climax. His body relaxes, sprawled on the table, melting underneath me. I give my last few thrusts and get up.

I try to play it cool and get dressed quickly, but my nerves are still on fire with pleasure. I'm putting on my bra when I turn around and see he him bending down to grab his pants.

"Well, jeez, that was..." he trails off.

"Hot? Sexy? Amazing? Orgasmic?" I offer.

"Indescribable." He grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a deep kiss full of tongue and passion. "Mae, I know that most people nowadays would just fuck and leave, but...you got me feeling crazy."

"I can say the same about you," I say, trailing my hands through his curly locks of hair.

"Let's keep meeting up and doing this," he says.

"Is that a date?" I ask.

"If you want it to be, babygirl." He bites my ear, and I giggle.

I playfully pull him away. "Come on, put your clothes on. The building's closing up soon." I look at the clock; only 20 minutes have passed? I felt like I was in eternal heaven.

We're both fully dressed now. Adam throws out the condom while I go to unlock the door. As soon as I open it, I'm face-to-face with James.

"Hey, Mae! I'm surprised you're still here," he exclaims.

"Oh, hey James!" I say. I look back at Adam, and he looks like he's about to have a stroke. "We're just about to leave now."

"I'm here because I forgot my wallet," James says as he walks towards his desk. "I'm such an idiot. But you're signed up for next semester, right?"

"Definitely! I can't wait!" I say.

James is smiling at me when he notices Adam. "Hey, man, you look pale. You need any food or water?"

"Oh, I, uh," Adam is stuttering. "Nah, I-I'm fine."

James nods and wishes us a good summer. As soon as he walks out the door, Adam is nearly hyperventilating.

"Do you know how fucking close we were? We almost got suspended, or arrested, or-"

I put my finger up to his lips. "When you're fucking with me, you'll learn that I like a little bit of danger."

Adam takes a deep breath and calms down. "You're a true artist, Mae."

The End.