Love of an Artist Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam and Mae run into a bitter ex.
3.1k words
4.67
4.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the support from my first story! I'm glad you enjoyed! This chapter is more about characters and backstories. The steamy stuff is towards the end...

********

As promised, Adam and I arranged to see each other again. We would be going out for coffee next Saturday, since the rest of the week was packed with work and studying. It was the slowest week of my life.

I walk into the coffee shop just a few blocks away from my dorm building, and I immediately see Adam sitting by the big glass window at a two-seater table. The late afternoon sunlight shines through the window and highlighted Adam's dark, frizzy curls, giving it a shift in color. His big black eyes and long lashes, like big doe eyes, glint the sun as well. He's casual; a white t-shirt that is slightly see through, so I see the faint outline of his body, matched with a pair of jeans and his old trusty sneakers. One knee was bent so his foot rested on the other knee, and his sketchbook was laid out in front of him, with a coffee to the side.

As I approach, he immediately looks up, and that big, beautiful, goofy smile spreads across his face, with raised eyebrows.

"Hello, beautiful," he says, getting up and hugging me. His tight embrace with the scent of his cologne is intoxicating. I hug back, and kiss his cheek. We release the hug and I see he's blushing.

"Hello, handsome," I return. "I'm going to get my drink, you wait here."

"Yes, ma'am," he replies, and sits down. I love it when he calls me that. It makes me feel like authority.

With my sweet little espresso in hand, I walk back and sit across from him. He turns his sketchbook to face me.

"I got here early so I could get in some practice," he says. "I just love coffee shop settings. It helps the artistic juices flow."

"I'm glad I chose this place, then," I say, smiling. I go to admire his work.

Some potted plants, chairs, and tables scatter the pages. A few groups of people sitting nearby are on the pages as well. He even drew his own coffee cup. Finally, on the side, I see me, waiting on line for my drink, my back to Adam. I'm wearing an ankle-length sundress, which gives me some fitting form around the hips. Adam made sure to accentuate that, drawing the soft curves of my backside. He added a tiny heart to one of my ass cheeks.

I snort when I see it. "I should give you money for drawing me so hot all the time."

"I draw what I see," he says, as he usually does, and winks. Neither Adam nor I are big fans of PDA, so we figure the physicality could wait until we were alone. Or maybe we enjoy teasing each other; I certainly do.

We play footsie under the table and sip our drinks while discussing the latest comic books and graphic novels we follow.

"Did you see the art in the new King Killer?" I ask.

"Oh, jeez, yeah. They changed their artist," Adam says with scorn. "I liked the eerie, dark undertones from the first volumes."

"Hey, I kind of like it!" I defend. "It brings out a new mood to the story."

"But, consistency!" Adam whines jokingly.

I lean into him. "Maybe new things can be good things," I whisper. He raises an eyebrow, and leans in as well, challenging me.

"New things like what?" He's smirking with that big, goofy smile, when suddenly it drops. His attention is turned to the front door of the coffee shop.

"Shit."

I'm about to turn in my chair when Adam grabs my hand. "No, don't look. Maybe she didn't notice us."

"Who?" I ask.

"Adam!" I hear a girl's voice; I hope it's not who I think it is.

Jen bounces up to us as if we were the most wonderful surprise in the world. I had never met her in person, but her very presence makes me want to grind iron nails in my teeth. The cheater, the woman who broke Adam's heart. As if she deserved it in the first place.

Adam keeps his cool. He's trying his best to not make this awkward. "Hey, Jen." Short and sweet.

"I didn't expect to find you here. I was just visiting a friend at work when I wanted to stop in and get some coffee." Probably fucking him, too. "Funny how things work out!"

She has long hair dyed an unnatural purple-red. Her bangs hang just above her eyes. Her face is fully made, but some of her fake tan has started trailing off on beads of sweat down her face, revealing her light, pasty skin underneath. Her tits look fake underneath that tiny tank top, paired with booty shorts.

I was raised to be non-judgemental. I never assume anything about anyone from their appearance. Nor do I slut-shame. If someone chooses to be sexually active in a safe and consensual way, I'm all for it. Therefore, it is not her fake tan, fake hair, and fake tits that make me dislike her. She's playing stupid, acting as if she's oblivious to the fact that Adam ever had emotions. She hurt Adam. She used him. Now, please accept my apology when I say this.

The bitch looks like a total skank.

"What are you drinking? Can I sip?" Without receiving an answer, she grabs his coffee and takes a long, loud slurp. She puts it back on the table, leaving a light pink lipstick mark on the lid. "Ugh, I hate coffee."

I look at Adam, pursing my lips, eyes on fire.

Adam clears his throat and looks up at Jen with his hands folded neatly in front of him. His knuckles are white.

"Jen, if you'll excuse us, I'm on a date right now."

Jen looks at me as if she had not noticed me sitting there for the past five minutes. "Oh, hi!" She reaches out a hand for me to shake. "I'm seeing Adam, too. What's your name?"

"Too?" Adam laughs and leans back. "I told you earlier this week that I didn't want to see you anymore. I blocked your number. That's what we call a 'break-up,' Jen." She folds her arms, challenging him to say something snarky. "Unfortunately for you, some people don't enjoy sharing their partners. It may cause a break-up." Whoop, there it is.

Jen bites her lips and furrows her brows. "Then let me meet your new girlfriend." She turns to me again.

"I'm Mae," I say, smiling. "From Adam's art class. Pleasure to meet you." This time, I hold out my hand for a shake.

She snorts. "Oh, this is that girl?" My stomach drops. "Excuse me for not knowing this was a date before. I thought you were babysitting." She gets up and leaves, hips swaying side to side. She catches the eye of some high school boys.

I'll admit - I'm younger than Adam. I recently turned 19 a few months ago, while he and Jen are both 23. They're able to drink, go to clubs, all that stuff. Me, on the other hand, yeah, I'm a legal adult. But I guess I'm still a baby.

"Don't listen to a word she says," Adam reassures me. "She's a manipulative cunt who plays mind tricks."

"Then why did you ever date her in the first place?"

He takes a deep breath and leans back. "Last year, when I met her at a party, she hooked up with me. I've had dates before, but I never really felt like a guy who could just...score, you know?" He starts twiddling his thumbs. "We started going out shortly after that, and the relationship, the attention, and sex, it all intoxicated me. I didn't realize it was superficial." He's rubbing his temples, recalling painful memories. "I felt like an idiot when I found out about the cheating months later. She apologized, fucked me, and lied again. I was caught in a twisted cycle. We ended up just becoming fuckbuddies, I guess." He looks up at me. "But, after spending some time with you, it gave me the courage to officially break it off. For good."

"Adam, I'm happy for you, really." I hold his hand. "I'm glad you got out of that toxic relationship." I lean in close. "Now, was it me, or having sex with me that made you want to leave that bitch?"

He laughs. "I have to admit, it's both."

"Good," I say. "Second question: How does she know about me?"

"Uh, I've told a few people about you," Adam awkwardly replies, taking his hand away from mine to scratch his head. "Just nice stuff, like, 'Yeah, she's gorgeous, and talented, and kind, and funny.'" He pauses. "Also that you just turned 19."

I laugh, brushing off my insecurity. "Hey, I've always been told I'm mature for my age." In reality, I am pretty mature. But some people always find a way to look down on me, making me question my self-respect. Example given, my interaction with Jen just a few minutes ago.

Adam gets a serious look on his face. "Mae, I really like you. This isn't just some kind of hit-and-run. I like spending time with you, being with you..." He collects his thoughts. "I want to make sure you're comfortable with me."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Adam, I've dealt with sexists, gropers, cat-callers, many younger than you. Some older. Some way older." I shudder. "Age doesn't matter, in this case. You're kinder and more thoughtful than any university freshman I would know."

He laughs. "Well, that's good to know. Freshmen did always scare me."

I lean in over the table, arms supporting my breasts on the table. He looks down at the view. "Now that we got the nice talk out of the way...maybe I can give you a tour of my dorm."

"Oh, I, uh, I like the sound of that," he stutters.

We gather our things and get up, happy to get out of the place where Jen's aura still lingered. We're walking out the door when I stop to make one more statement.

"Also, Jen is ugly as fuck."

Adam shrugs. "I had low self esteem. And a high sex drive." I sock him in the arm, sending him into a nearby wall. "Ah, that last part was a joke!" I laugh as I grab his arm and keep walking with him.

*******

Adam had done some art gallery work in the university in the previous year, so he had a guest pass to let him into the buildings with me. But exploring the campus can wait another day. We both had only one thing in mind right now.

I poke my head out the elevator to see if anyone is in the hallway. At six o'clock, everyone's gone to get dinner, leaving the dorm halls mostly empty. Adam and I bolt down the hallway to my dorm at the very end. Not that we'd get in much trouble, but I don't want to hear my girlfriends' antics about me getting laid.

I come to my door and I pull out my key. I start fumbling, trying to get it in the lock, with Adam behind me, lips on my neck and hands up my shirt. We finally get through the door, throw our things down, and get to it.

He grabs my ass and pulls me into his pelvis, grinding his boner against me. I peel his shirt off, and run my hands over him as his body starts to get hot. His tongue is deep in my mouth, and mine in his, intertwined and stroking against each other. I feel the blood rushing to my labia as he feels it over my dress.

He backs up for a moment and slips the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulder, letting it all fall around my feet. I'm wearing my favorite black lacy bra and thong.

He lets out a whistle. "Damn, nice matching set."

"The bra and thong, or my tits?" I say, squeezing them together. I bring down my bra to let my breasts fall out, with areolae big and erect.

"Everything," he breathes.

"You are wearing way too many clothes for my taste," I say, as I unhook my bra and kneel down to him. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down with his briefs. He shakes them off his ankles. His cock is huge and swollen, staring straight ahead, aimed for my mouth. I take hold with one hand, with the other hand stroking his thigh, and go to work.

I begin by teasing the tip with my tongue, flicking and twirling. Every movement sends more blood to the organ. His hands are running through my long, dark locks, kindly holding them out of my face while I start to fill my mouth with his dick. Deeper, harder, faster, I shove my mouth full of him. The sound of suction and his low moans fill the quiet room.

He's rock hard when I start fondling the tip with my fingers and licking up and down the shaft like dessert. My tongue runs over his soft, pulsing veins. As I start sucking his nuts, I also jack off the shaft. The nuts feel swollen and heavy in my mouth. I move from the balls to the perineum, licking the soft, sensitive skin. He shudders with sex chills.

"Mae, back up." I comply, sitting on my heels, batting my eyelashes up at him. He gives his cock a few more strokes and spills his load onto my face and chest, moaning. I look up at him sweetly as I lick it all off.

Adam picks me up bridal style - I love feeling his arms around me. I let out a little yelp as he tosses me onto the bed and my entire body bounces back up. "While I rest up for a second round, let me return the favor."

I lie on the bed and raise my hips so he can slip my panties off and toss them aside.

Looking deep in my eyes, Adam purrs, "I'm gonna tease you, and make you beg for it."

"Oh, I like that," I whisper. "Or are you gonna stall time until your dick is hard again?"

Adam purses his lips. "Please, just accept the oral sex and stop judging me." We both laugh as he digs his face into my neck, biting down. My laughs turn into moans as he maneuvers his fingers across my wet, swollen pussy lips. Then he moves himself down so his face is staring into my pussy - but he doesn't touch it.

He kisses all around, on my inner thighs, licking his tongue up and down. He flicks his tongue on the soft, sensitive skin that connects my legs to the edges of my vagina. Keeping his promise, he teases me, bringing his tongue close to my clit, but never touching it. I try rotating my hips so I can feel his mouth on my pussy, but to no avail. He's torturing me, and he loves it.

"That's enough, Adam, please," I whisper. I'm so wet that I'm shaking.

"Beg," he orders me.

"Oh, Adam, please, I want it," I start moaning. "I want you!"

"Mmm..." he moans, mouth still on my thigh. "That's what I want to hear, baby."

He finally shoves his mouth onto my pussy, sucking and licking like it's his last meal. His tongue is deep inside me, twirling around on my wet, expanding walls. He rubs the tip of his nose against my clitoris, and his hands are kneading my ass. I help myself by massaging by breasts and pinching my nipples. Talk about multitasking.

I cum in no time, the pent up excitement from his previous teasing definitely being a factor. He looks up into my eyes and licks his lips. As he gets up, I see his cock is standing upright to attention. I grab a condom from my side table, and he puts it on.

"Give it to me, Adam," I purr.

"Yes, ma'am," he purrs back in my ear.

Adam climbs on top of me into missionary style, and slides right into my pussy. His thick cock strokes my walls and I moan.

"Fuck!" I groan. "I love your dick." His penis was average length, about 5 inches. But his girth is what killed me, how perfectly it hugs my walls. Besides - no one wants a dick rammed into their cervix. I like 5 inches.

He keeps pounding harder, biting into my neck. I feel him sucking the life out of me, and I moan louder. My skin must be raw and bruised by now; he's made a hickey. He still continues to bite. Fuck, that's hurts! But it hurts so good. I roll my eyes back, succumbing to pure pleasure. I know what can make this better.

"Turn me over," I say, slapping his tight ass. He gladly accepts.

The upper half of my body sinks into the bed and he's pounding away from the back, hands holding my hips with an iron grip. It's so hard and fast, I can't hold myself up with my own arms. I bury my face into my pillow, clawing at the sheets as he takes his dick in, out, in, out. I'm basically launching forward with every stroke.

I respond by pushing my ass back, and he likes it, slapping my ass. We dance together like that for a while, back and forth, harder and harder until we both cum.

"Fuck!" He yells. Loudly. I'm scared of someone hearing until I cum immediately after, and I let out a moan as well. His cock slides out of my soaking wet pussy and I fall onto the bed. He slides the condom off and throws it out, and joins me in the sheets.

"Probably one of my best orgasms to date," Adam says. "Thank you." He plants a wet, sloppy kiss onto my neck, trailing it down to my breast. He sucks on my nipple for a moment as I stroke his hair.

"That was my second orgasm to date, so thank you as well," I say. I feel sleep coming onto me when I remember something important.

"Oh jeez, hold on," I say, grabbing my phone. "If you're staying, I'm gonna text my roommate and tell her not to sleep here tonight."

"Normally, I wouldn't want any inconvenience for anyone, but you've made me a little selfish. I'm staying here." He plants his face between my breasts.

I text my roommate Brenda.

hey brenda, could you do me a favor and sleep in pattie's dorm tonight? i have a stubborn guest with me...thanks, iou.

She immediately replies.

No biggie, I was planning to anyways. We can hear you from down the hall. Use protection xoxo.

On cue, laughing erupts from the hallway. Always love my girls' support.

The End.