Love of Autism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott tried to think of a reason why other than the truth. "I don't know Sarah."

Sarah was starting to believe that Scott didn't just like Katie as a friend, but didn't want to push the topic anymore. She could see he was starting to become uncomfortable with the topic and that might lead to him not realizing his true feeling for her. "I'm sorry Scott. I'll drop it."

Scott took a deep breath and calmed himself. "Thank you Sarah."

The drive home was quiet and their parents asked how everything went when they got home. They told them everything went well and Sarah said she was starting to come around on Katie which surprised everyone. "What? She's not the worst person in the world."

Scott felt drained from the evening's activities and went to his bedroom to sleep. After he changed out of his clothes into some sleeping shorts he went to plug his phone in to charge. When he picked it up he saw there was a text message from Katie.

Thank you for being my friend Scott and the ice cream. Next time I'll pay for it.

He smiled at the thought of spending more time with Katie. It was hard to believe that he and her were actually starting to become good friends, but honestly that was the most he wanted to be with her. He liked the woman she was starting to become and could see that she could be kind when she wanted to be. However, he still resented her for everything she had put in through and feared that if they got into an argument he would bring up the past and ruin any chance of a romantic relationship with her.

The truth was simple and he hated to admit it. He was starting to fall for Katie. He loved the feel of her body as he hugged her tightly and the smell of her hair. Everything was pointing to the undeniable truth, but he couldn't bear to hurt Katie. Even if it meant denying his own feelings for her, he would force himself just to be her friend and only that.