Love Of My Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Ron gets on with his life after Linda has died.
2.1k words
3.8
58k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a continuation of Chapter 2. This story will make more sense if Chapter 2 is read. However, Literotica refuses to publish the story because of its extreme violence. It was promised to be put in Extreme, but that was never done. I believe Extreme although is still there, it is not being used. For those readers who want Chapter 2 e-mailed to them before reading this story, please send me an e-mail. All requests will be answered within 72 hours of receipt. If I get a lot of requests, I'll just have to work overtime to get them all out. All comments on any of my stories are welcome.

----------------

Love of My Life Ch 3

It's been 4 months now since my beautiful sexy wife was taken from me. I had lost interest in everything I used to enjoy. I even wanted to quit my job. I started drinking.

-----------------

I tried dating once. It was a disaster. Mary worked as a secretary for one of our clients. It was a blind date arranged by my secretary. She was recently divorced from her ex-husband. The evening went as blind dates usually do. The usual chitchat. I couldn't help but have a few drinks. Mary had few too.

I took her home around midnight. She invited me in, and I accepted. We sat on the couch next to each other closely. We turned towards each other, and started kissing passionately.

I reached my hand to her breast. Between kisses, she started whispering "no, no, no.....", and pushed my hand away. I again moved my hand to her breast. She again pushed my hand away. I thought to myself, "This lady is being a tease."

I broke the kiss, and faced her, staring her in the eyes. Mary showed a scared look on her face. I put both my hands at the top of her blouse, and ripped the front open. Mary started squirming, and I was able to remove her blouse.

She fell to the floor on her back, and I immediately jumped down on top of her, straddling her, pinning her down. I reached in my back pocket and took out a knife I started carrying with me. I put it between her bra cups, and sliced it open, exposing her boobs. Her nipples were erect, partly from being excited, and partly from her being scared. I fell at her tits, sucking and biting them, like an animal that hasn't eaten for a week.

I then looked at her. I asked her "Are you going to cooperate now?" She faintly shook her head yes. I got up and quickly undressed. I then pulled Mary to a stand. I told her, in a growling voice, "Never tell me no."

Mary had tears streaming down her face. With my fingers, I wiped away her tears, and I told her "It didn't have to be this way."

Mary silently removed her slacks and panties. Both of us standing there naked, I embraced her, and tried to kiss her. She refused and turned her head away. "OK then, have it your way." I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, and threw her on her bed.

I told her "We'll do the missionary. I get the best leverage that way."

I got on the bed, spread her legs and got between. My cock had already grown to its erect 12 inches. Mary had gasped when she saw its size. She never had one as big as mine, and thought "This might hurt a little."

I rubbed at Mary's pussy. She was wet. Her voice might have been saying no, but her body was saying yes. I put my cockhead inside her pussy folds, then summoning all my strength, I shoved into her pussy with one massive shove. Mary screamed at the sudden thrust. It was apparent that she hadn't fucked since her divorce.

My onslaught was merciless. I pounded at her hard and fast. I was getting ready to cum, and I told Mary "I'm gonna cum in your cunt."

She cried out between her tears, "No, not in my pussy, I don't want to become pregnant."

I yelled back at her "I don't care want you want, your fucking slut tease." And having said that, I climaxed in her pussy, filling her with my thick, gooey cum.

I withdrew and there was a drop of my cum. I put my cock at Mary's mouth, and I told her "Lick it off", and she did so.

I yelled at Mary "Suck my cock and make it hard. I'm gonna fuck you again."

We were both still on her bed. It didn't take long to get me hard. I wanted to fuck this woman again. I turned her over on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air. I got on my knees behind her. I guided my cock in her pussy hole, like a missile going for its target. I rammed my cock in, pushing hard, pushing fast. God, her pussy is so good.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy, and put it at her puckered asshole. She cried out "Not my ass. I never been fucked in the ass." A married woman, and never been fucked in the ass? That's odd. I eased my cock in her, being gentle so as not to rip her open. I didn't want that. Now my cock was fully buried in her ass. I started bucking at her ass. It was so tight. I just couldn't hold back any more, and I gushed a huge load of my cum in her bowels.

I withdrew out of her, and my cock softened. I let her lay down on the bed, and I laid down next to her, facing her. I told her "Mary, you're such a good fuck, my cock is actually a little sore."

She had cum dripping out of both her holds. That looked so good. I was proud of the masterpiece I made, on the canvas of this woman.

As I was getting dressed to leave, Mary was sobbing, and yelled at me "You son-of-a-bitch, I don't ever want to see you again. You're lucky I'm not calling the cops."

When I got to work on Monday, my secretary stormed into my office slamming the door. I just looked at her. She yelled "you sorry ass, that just wasn't a blind date I arranged for you. That was my sister you raped. I was gonna call the cops, but she pleaded with me not to."

2 months later, my secretary told me "My sister that you raped is pregnant."

I told my secretary "I don't care."

She immediately quit.

-----------------

Jean slowly recovered from losing her mother. She still missed her very much.

Her friend Amy was visiting this afternoon, and would be staying for supper. Jean and Amy had some sort of secret. They were whispering to each other all afternoon, and would stop talking when I walked in the room.

The two girls made a big supper, and as usual, I had a couple of drinks.

After supper the girls washed dishes, then went to Jean's room, doing the usual girl stuff, whatever girls do. I plopped into my easy chair, and watched television.

In the girl's bedroom, lots of giggling was going on. Jean asked "Amy, are you sure you want to seduce my dad?"

Amy replied, "Of course I do, as much as you want me to."

Jean said, "Of course, my dad isn't starting to get better. He's just so depressed. But I don't want you to do anything you would feel uncomfortable about. I know you're still a virgin, and in my dad's start of mind, I don't know how he'll react."

Amy replied, "That's why I brought over my school girl uniform. I remember how you told me he reacted whenever your mom wore a uniform."

After a minute in silence, Jean said "Just think, if my dad make you pregnant then marries you, I can call you 'mum'". Both girls giggled uncontrollably. Then Amy said, "Help me get ready."

Jean stayed in her room, and Amy walked out to me. She stood between me and the TV. The top 2 button of her school uniform were unbuttoned. She said to me "Jean told me all about the game you played with you wife. I want to play now."

"What if Jean comes out and spies us."

She said she's going to stay in her room for as long as you need with me."

Well, let me tell you, Amy was a very beautiful, sexy woman with natural blonde hair, as I later discovered.

I stood and walked to Amy, stood in front of her, and got completely naked very quickly. I grabbed her by the arm, and threw her onto the couch. She was going to play the game of hard to get. She tried to get off the couch and started to run, but I ran after her and caught her. Amy was fighting (to lose), and I wrestled her to the floor. I was able to Reach under her skirt, getting her panties off her, but ripping them a little.

Still, Amy tried to crawl away, but I grabbed her by the ankle, stopping her. She was laying face down on the floor. I sat on her back, and removed her skirt. I began rubbing her cute tight ass, and Amy struggled a little less.

I got off Amy and turned her over. I unbuttoned the rest of buttons on Amy's blouse. She sat up and took it off. I put both my arms around Amy, unhooked her bra, and took it off her. I looked at her tits, and my breath was taken away. Her tits were gorgeous. I made Amy lay down on the floor, and I started sucking and nibbling on her nipples. They tasted as good as they looked.

I noticed Amy wasn't saying anything, like she was now giving in, instead of struggling.

I went down to Amy's legs, and tried to open them, but she kept them locked together. So I started licking her thighs. This seemed to loosen her up a little. She then let me open her legs so that I could get at her pussy. She had a full bush of natural blonde hair.

I dove between her legs, and started licking at her pussy lips. She was already dripping with her juices. I opened her pussy lips, and stuck my tongue in her hole as far as I could, and started flicking inside her cunt. Amy arched her back, and moaned with enjoyment. I was also fingering her, and found her love button. I squeezed it a little. I felt her climax with that little squeeze, but she was still on fire.

I got from between her legs, went up to her chest, and started rubbing her tits. They were so soft.

Amy looked lovingly into my eyes, and said to me "Mr. Rapist, I'm a virgin, but I ready now to lose it."

My cock was so hard. I said to Amy, "You want me to rape you, you little whore?"

Amy replied "Oh yes, I want you now. And I want you to come in me so you can try to make me pregnant."

I got between Amy's spread legs. She saw the length of my cock, but wasn't prepared for what she would feel. I put the tip of my cock, just inside her velvety folds, and with one push, I broke past her cherry, and buried my cock deep inside, with the tip of my cock touching her cervix. She screamed out in pain at the loss of her virginity.

Without mercy, I kept ramming in and out of her pussy. Amy's moans of pain quickly turned into moans of pleasure. Amy was loving this pretend rape she was getting. It was as close to the real thing as she ever wanted to get. She knew that would not enjoy a real rape at all.

Amy quickly climaxed again. When I felt Amy's orgasm heat, that pushed me over the edge, and I climaxed deep inside her thick gooey gobs of cum. It seemed like my spurting would never end.

I withdrew from Amy and laid on the floor next to her, facing her. We put our arms around each other, She kissed me passionately, and I kissed back. She said to me "I love you." I asked her "Will you marry me?" She replied, "Yes, I most definitely will."

Jean was able to hear the rape stop, and ventured out of her room. Amy looked at her and said "Hi, mummy."

Jean ran over to both of us, and gave us both a hug. Jean said to me "Daddy, can you now stop your drinking?"

I answered her, "No more drinking."

+++++++++++
See Chapter 3 version 2 for the promised surprise ending.
+++++++++++