Love of the Game

Story Info
Simple flattery that became so much more.
29.8k words
4.39
73.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip Johnson

Chapter One

The cast of characters looked like a miniature school reunion. They were all about the same age and the guys even had certain features in common, not even any major differences in their height or weight. Hank was the heaviest but he carried it well and Jack was the thinnest and tallest. Mark and Jeb were in between Hank and Jack and could almost pass for brothers. The women on the other hand varied more. Linda had a fair complexion and light almost blond hair. She was quite small breasted but her butt was something to behold and her legs bordered on perfect. Kathy had brown hair that was cut short in a casual style that suited her somewhat round face and she had stunning breasts and nice legs and butt but her complexion was flawed from acne in her high school days. Nina too had brown hair cut a little longer than Kathy's and she had very nice but breasts and nice butt and legs and she knew how to carry herself and present herself to best advantage. Sandy had dark hair cut fairly short and beautiful skin and was a lot like Kathy with generous and firm breasts and great long legs. They had all known each other for most of their married lives that ranged from four to six years.

So this cast of eight was gathered in a small separate dining room at Antonio's for pizza and beer. It was a good thing they were closed off from the rest of the restaurant because it got pretty noisy almost immediately after they arrived with all of them talking at once. As their dinner progressed they were all getting pretty happy and relaxed but short of drunk but on a fine margin. With the pizza gone and them nursing their last drinks Mark looked at Kathy as Nina and she came back from the bathroom and said, "Kathy darling come sit in my lap and talk to me."

She smiled at him and said, "Honey that's such a tempting offer but I don't think so."

"Don't you trust me?"

"That's why I'm not sitting on your lap. I don't know if I can."

Nina smiled at Kathy and said, "I think you made a wise choice." It wasn't long before Hank tried the same thing with Linda but got the same response from her but at least got a kiss on the cheek for his efforts. Sandy was the most modest and reserved of the four women but she was known to surprise everybody with a suggestive comment once in a while. Linda was more of a mystery to the guys. She was a lot like Sandy in that she was fairly quiet but also could have everybody shaking their heads and laughing.

The four guys were feeling their beer just enough that they were teasing and flattering the women. The women stopped talking for a minute and then Kathy said, "Guys, if somebody wrote down what the four of you say when your together but used letters instead of your names I wouldn't be able to tell one from the other."

Hank looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?"

"That's my way of saying you guys are all alike. Funny and lovable but all of you look at all of us women the same way."

"That's because all four of you are so cute or good looking and sexy."

"Oh now that was a pretty slick line and all I can say is thank you."

"My pleasure."

"No wonder you're a top salesman."

"Now that was from the heart."

She smiled at him and said, "Yeah sure it was. Anyway I accept your explanation and thank you again." The guys loved to flirt with and tease the wives and despite their protestations the women were used to it and loved it. Before their gathering broke up Mark said, "Guys remember that time we had the poker game? I think we should do that again one of these days."

In a somewhat loud and beer influenced voice Hank said, "Hey, that's a great idea, when are you hosting the event?"

"Hey I didn't mean me necessarily."

"But you have the perfect house for that. When were you thinking?"

"Hell I don't know I just came up with the idea."

"How about next Saturday night?"

Hank and Jack were quick to say yes to the idea so Mark looked at Nina and she nodded her head so he said, "Okay next Saturday night but bring your own beverage of choice and we'll provide the munchies.

On their way home afterward Mark's wife Nina said, "Just for the record I'm staying home but don't let that spoil your night. Swear and tell dirty jokes and have a good time and I'll try to stay out of the way, but don't expect me to wait on you four."

"Whatever you want to do honey."

Saturday night as the guys filed in they each produced a six pack of beer and it went into the refrigerator. They sat down at the dining room table with their first beers in hand and the game began. The poker stakes were penny ante but that didn't stop the guys from getting animated over hands both good and bad. The dirty jokes made their appearance but they weren't too bad and Nina even laughed to herself a couple of times as she puttered in the kitchen for something to do. Besides she was half enjoying listening to the guys open up and talk about other guys and even their wives and sometimes in very glowing and rather graphic terms. Hank mentioned Ken's wife Penny and said, "Damn she isn't much to look at but with her tiny waist and big tits I hardly notice that detail."

Jeb nodded and said, "How can a woman that petite have such nice hooters and how the hell did Ken ever get her to say I do."

"He probably has a big dick."

"Maybe that's it. Oh I ran into Mack Penley the other day. He and Edie are getting a divorce."

"What happened," Mark asked.

"She caught him playing around. It sounded like she almost caught him with his dick still out."

"Dumb shit. I always said he didn't deserve her and I guess that proves me right. I wonder how she's doing now."

"He didn't say but it has to be pretty rough for her."

Nina almost laughed loudly enough to be heard by the guys when they made the comment about Ken's big dick. She put her hand over her mouth and settled down and then pulled four more cold beers from the refrigerator, put them on a tray and went in saying, "Okay studs cold beer coming at you but you have to take whatever brand I pulled out."

Mark put his arm around her waist and said, "Thanks honey."

"You're welcome," and then with a smile she put a canning jar on the table with the word tips on both sides of it. The guys saw that and laughed and she smiled and left them to their game. As she walked away all but Mark watched her nice butt as her hips swayed under her modest shorts and sleeveless top that was tied under her breasts as Jack said, "Speaking of not deserving, how the hell did you ever convince her to marry you?"

"I've got a big dick too."

They laughed and then groaned and Mark just sat there smiling. Nina smiled as she heard their comments continue as Jeb said, "Whatever, you have one hell of a wife."

"Thanks I think so too."

Then Hank said, "I'm just glad she decided to stick around and improve the scenery around here. It's tough looking across the table and you Neanderthals."

"You haven't looked in the mirror lately, now shut up and deal," Jack added as he laughed.

The game continued as well as the bawdy conversation and a little later Nina brought four more beers to the table and gathered the empties. She picked up the tip jar and giving them a sour look said, "Don't get used to this great service guys," and then smiled and again walked away. Her shorts were modest but there was still plenty of leg and nicely clad butt to admire and her wedge sandals gave her hips that extra swing that all men love to see. Nina was awash in flattery and half whispered compliments and that kept her coming back with more beer or snacks or to pick up the empty plates. Either nobody noticed or they didn't want to comment but she had undone another button on her blouse so when she leaned over the table the guys would get a modest glance down her front. She knew she wasn't showing them anything but she could feel their eyes on her and she ate that up right along with the compliments. The evening continued and she kept finding ways and reasons to go to the dining room for a minute. Different snacks or to brush imaginary crumbs from the table. She had figured out who wanted to drink what beer so the next round she put them all in the wrong places. Then standing so Mark could see her she bent well over the table and slowly moved the bottles to the right player and gave them ample time to look down her now even more exposed chest. When her eyes passed over Mark he was watching her and gave her his biggest smile.

Chapter Two

It was near midnight when they quit playing and one by one the guys left but not before giving Nina a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek as they thanked her for her attention and great service. Mark stood near the door with his arm around her waist as he and Nina said goodnight to Jeb, Jack and Hank and as soon as the door was closed he pulled her to him and kissed her hard. Nina looked at him and smiled and innocently asked, "What was that all about?"

"It was all about you driving me crazy tonight."

"Why because I kept you four in beer and food?"

"You know why, because you teased them and me like crazy."

"I'm not even dressed sexy."

His hand went to her blouse and his fingers drew a line down her front as he said, "I noticed how the buttons came undone one at a time."

She smiled and stepped away from him as she said, "It's an old blouse so the button holes are probably getting too big."

He quickly moved up behind her and said, "Bull shit honey. That was so damn hot and you kept me about half hard all evening."

She turned to face him and kissed him lightly and said, "Only half? I'm not very flattered by that."

"My cock was up and down like an elevator all evening but by down I mean just less than hard."

"So you liked me waiting on you then."

"I liked watching you toy with the guys...and with me for that matter. I liked watching their reaction every time you came into the room and I wanted to take you to bed and make love to you while they waited for us."

Her hand went to his cock and rubbing his hardness said, "Oh my I guess you do have a problem. Maybe we better go to the bedroom and see what we can do about it." His eyes went to her ass one more time as he followed her into the bedroom where they made hard fast and intense love. They both wanted to keep going but they were used up so as his hand toyed with her breasts and her hand gently caressed his now soft cock she said, "I take it you approved of what I did this evening."

"Are you kidding? I loved it. Dare I hope you'll do something like that the next time too?"

"Is that what you would like?"

"No that is what I would love and so would the guys."

"What if they go home and tell their wives and the women get mad?"

"Then I guess we have to stop but I can't see them doing that."

"I don't want to get in trouble with Kathy or Linda or Sandy."

"You aren't doing anything wrong. You are dressed and nobody is behaving inappropriately so why would they get mad?"

"They probably wouldn't but I do worry about that. But to answer your question, yes I would like to do that again, but only if it's the same three guys again."

"Fantastic. What will you wear the next time?"

"Honey I don't have any idea. What would you like me to wear?"

"You mean if I could have my choice?"

"Yes."

"You're tiniest bikini.

She smiled but said, "Honey that would not be appropriate at all. I mean in the way of shorts or tops or whatever."

"I'll leave it up to you honey but...well could you come up with something just a little more...you know."

"Sexy?"

"Yeah, sexy."

"I'll have to be careful but I'll see what I can do for you."

"And for yourself. I want you to have fun with this too."

"I'm sure I will. My head is still spinning from all of their nice comments. Even the borderline crude ones were nice to hear." Mark went into work early the next morning but when Nina went to the coffee pot before going to work she found the tip jar with fifty dollars in it. She smiled and tucked it into her billfold still thinking about their poker evening.

About two weeks later Nina stopped at Sears on her way home from work and found a pair of short shorts on sale and a halter top that would be sexier than just her cotton top tied under her boobs. On her way out she saw a pair of wedge sandals that had a higher heel than the ones she had so she bought those as well and then headed home.

When Mark got home she waited until he had changed clothes and settled down and then asked him, "Want to see what I'm wearing for the next poker game?"

He put his book down and said, "I'd love to see what you came up with."

"I'll be right back. When she came out she showed him the shorts, top and sandals but he said, "I thought you would put them on for me."

"You don't want to wait until the game?"

"Hell no." She smiled and went to the bedroom and changed. With her new sandals buckled on her feet she checked herself in the mirror, smiled and strolled out with a slightly exaggerated roll of the hips and stood in front of him. Mark's eyes were all over her and his smile was so large it almost looked comical to her. "Damn honey you look so hot."

"You don't think the shorts are too short, or my top is too daring?"

"Hell no. I mean the shorts are short but I see women wear them on the street once in awhile. Bend over for me and let's see how your top is." She bent toward him and he studied his wife as the silly smile split his face again as he said, "Pure tease honey. Damn the guys will eat you up Saturday night."

"I'll bet you wish Kathy or Linda was doing this too."

"And Sandy, we can't forget about Sandy."

"But we both know that Sandy would never do anything like this."

"I know but she would look great if she did, but honey I have to tell you again you had us guys wound around your finger."

She smiled and said, "Honey finding their weakness wasn't hard. It's just the same as your weakness. Sex. Anything to do with sex."

All he could do was smile and kiss her and then said, "I plead guilty to that. Now what's your weakness?"

"It would seem that my weakness is flattery, teasing and you four guys."

"That's the perfect answer babe."

Chapter Three

By five o'clock Nina and Mark had the food ready and then she said, "I'm going to shower and get ready hon."

"Okay. Would you believe that I'm eager for the evening to start?"

She smiled and said, "I am too. But promise me that if I get too carried away you'll let me know."

"I promise but I don't see that happening unless you try to make love to one of them on the floor."

She gave him a thin smile and said, "We both know there's no fear of that," and she headed to the shower. When she came out she asked him, "Well what do you think?"

"I think you are so damn sexy that I want you and the evening hasn't even started."

She kissed him and said, "Well keep that thought and we'll do something about it later."

"You can bet I'll be ready hon."

Jeb was first but the other two were only a minute behind him as Jeb asked, "Where's Nina?"

Mark lied like a pro and said, "I don't know but she's around here somewhere."

The three guys moaned their disappointment as Nina listened from just around the corner.

She waited a few minutes and let them talk and get settled at the table and then she breezed into the dining room and said, "Hi guys, ready for a cold beer?" They all stopped what they were doing and stared at her as she stood there with a hand on her hip and looked at them innocently.

They were all silent until Mark said, "Yeah babe bring us a cold one would you?"

"Coming up," and they watch her ass as she strolled into the kitchen as her high heels made her hips and butt sway provocatively.

She heard Mark say, "Listen I think it goes without saying that you don't say anything to your wives about Nina or anything that we say here. Or to anybody else for that matter because you don't want the word to get back to your wives and have them draw the wrong conclusion. They just might get pissed and say no more poker."

Hank said, "But she's not doing anything wrong."

"I know but she puts up with our comments and things could get exaggerated and blown out of proportion, you know how the truth can get altered."

Jack added, "Hey, I'm keeping my mouth shut. We have too much fun here and like Mark says, one wrong word and all of this could be over to say nothing of getting our asses in a lot of hot water." The others quickly agreed and once Nina had heard that she appeared with four ice cold beers and a bowl of pretzels for them to munch on.

When Nina came in to check on the guys a little later Jeb said, "Hey Nina come have a beer with us."

"Thanks Jeb but I'm trying to watch my figure."

"Honey we'll be happy to watch your figure while you have a beer with us."

The others laughed and clapped so she went over to Jeb and bent down so he could peek down her blouse and then kissed his cheek saying, "Jeb honey you are just too sweet," and then straightened up and he stared at her as she sauntered away. When he looked back at the other guys they are all smiling at his pink cheeks. All Jeb could do was take a deep breath and try to focus on the game that he was losing.

The evening continued as she flirted and teased and undid one more button on her top. Then not too long before the end of the evening she undid another button and bent over to be sure that she wouldn't show more than she intended. Then she casually walked into the dining room and asked, "Doing okay guys?"

Jeb looked at her and smiled as he stared. "Nina honey we weren't doing nearly as well as we are now that you're here." She went over near Jeb and picked up his empty plate and bent over farther than necessary as she brushed imaginary crumbs from the table and then looked into his eyes for just a second before smiling and moving on around the table. It was pretty likely that all of them knew she was exaggerating her moves but the guys also knew she was doing it for them and they loved every second of it. Where before they really liked Nina, now they were falling in love with her and couldn't stop looking at her, hoping that they would catch a glimpse of a breast or collect a kiss. Nina was in her glory and was becoming addicted to the excitement of the tease and the control or at least a lot of influence that she held over the four guys. Even Mark was her willing slave now but she was also his willing slave because had he told her to stop she would have been devastated. In that respect at least Mark held power over her even though he would never use it.

Hank shook his head after she was gone and said, "Damn I like what high heels do to a woman's walk."

Mark smiled and said, "I have to agree with that one."

After the party broke up Mark embraced Nina and they kissed before he said, "You were so sexy tonight and the guys just love you."

"You still okay with me teasing them?"

"Of course I am, I'm having as much fun with it as you are and maybe even more."

"Is there going to be another game?"

"In about five weeks. You still going to tease them?"

"Unless you tell me not to."

He held her closer to him and said, "That won't happen honey. Now let's go to bed because you've kept me so damn turned on most of the evening."

She smiled and taking him by the hand led him toward the bedroom saying, "I'm glad you're turned on because I'm on fire." The next morning she found the tip jar with another fifty dollars in it.

Nina tried to put the poker games out of her mind for the next couple of weeks but every time she and Mark made love both of them would have at least one comment to make or remember something that was said or done at the last game. It didn't dominate their thoughts but it was never far from the surface either.

123456...8