Love Older Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no foreplay, I put her on her back and was between her legs driving my cock to the hilt. She screamed as I pounded her tight pussy.


She came in a flood and I joined her just after ten minutes of fucking. We rested but that was OK because that quickie was only a warm up for the rest of the night.

A few minutes later I was on my back and she was playing with my cock. She was just pulling it up and down slowly. “It is so big” she said.

“Not too big for your fine plump ass.” I said. Then I said “May I call you Regina I know that is your name.

“Oh, Quincy; please do. I would like that.” She answered.

“Well Regina would you like to suck on that young cock for a few minutes or are you ready for a royal ass fucking?” I asked.

“Wow what a great cocksucker you are. Don’t make me cum again I want to take it slow and enjoy this delightful cocksucking.” I said in a low husky voice.

She was good she was very good and I would have loved to fill her mouth with a load but my thoughts were about an ass that took three fingers up it.

She got up on all fours. Her ass was plump round and soft. There were little dimples in the cheeks and the back of her legs showed the years of eating well. But I thought it was a beautiful ass as I applied the K-Y jelly.

Thank God we were on the second floor and this old house was built well or the neighbors would have called the cops. She screamed and raved and cause me to slow down. But she only yelled louder for me to “Fuck My Ass” What a great lady she was out side the bedroom. But what a great fucking whore she was in the bedroom. I wondered what had killed her husband.

After a shower she sucked me hard and we danced this time with me between her legs. Again she came quickly and I followed her lead.

An hour and a half after I had arrived we were in the kitchen having a drink. I had a beer and she a mixed drink. We were naked and the only light was a bright glow from the security light. It made strange shadows as we moved around the room. She stopped to look out the rear window. I was close behind her my cock limp but pressed to her chubby ass.

“Quincy I have a friend near my age who is also a widow and she is in need of some sexual attention.


How would you feel about me inviting her over the next time you stop by? Do you think you might enjoy two old ladies?” I did not answer right away making her think I was thinking it over. In my head I was yelling”Yes, yes, yes”

I said “My love I think that might be very nice. I am sure we could all be well entertained if she is as sexy as you are. It would be fun to have one of you sucked my cock while I licked the others pussy. What do you think of that idea?”

She laughed and said “I knew you were just the perfect man for the job.” Regina waited for a few seconds before going on. “Quincy Please don’t get mad at me but I have enjoyed you so much I want to give you a reward for a job well done. How can pay you for all the wonderful pleasure you have given me?”

I had never thought of being paid for my services because to me I was getting the best part of the deal. If any thing was owed it was I that owed this ladies. Hell how many guys my age got sucked and fucked so very well with no serious attachments. I was thinking of Mrs. Black as I said

“Really are you sure you want to do this. I don’ want to make it feel as if I am getting paid for having the best sex in town.”

“Don’t think of it as being paid for sex, please. No don’t think of it as that. I want you to think of me as maybe paying you a little extra for the chores I want you to do around here.” It seemed to me she was upset and maybe afraid I would not want to come by any more if she offended me.

So jokingly I hugged her and said “Well, OK if that is the case I need a new truck? But first I better work on some more chores.” Reaching around I took a soft tit in each hand and asked. “You do enjoy me talking sexy to you don’t you? I get a kick out of talking to you kind of dirty. From what I have seen I think it turns you on too. So be sure to tell your friend I am kind of crude in my speech.”

Turning in my arms as she felt my cock come alive again. She said “Why you big dick fucker what the fuck do you mean talking dirty to me. Can’t you see I am a real ass fucked, cocksucking lady that can not get enough of your raw young cock.” She said laughing so hard she could almost not get the words out.

“Well that answers my question.” I laughed along with her. After wiping away the tears I asked “What is your friend’s name?”

Regina sobered up and looked at me smiling and said “Marge. She is two years younger than me. She is slim, busty and pretty as they come.”


”How do you know her and how do you know she wants to join us for fun and games?” I asked.

“I have known Margaret for many years since we went to college together. We are still good friends and we have shard each other grief when our husbands died. Plus we do talk about things. “She kind of shied off and I pointed a finger at her. She blushed and went on. “Well we have talked about having sex at our age. We have even touched one another.”

I laughed out loud and cried you “You to had a lesbian things a few times is that it? God I do want to see that. Where does she live I do want to meet her.”

Regina giggled saying she lived only a few houses down. I said to call her and invite her up or drinks. Regina said it was late and I reminded her there was no time like the present to have fun.

We were in the kitchen when Marge arrived at the back door. She was wrapped up in a cotton robe over a nightgown. As predicted she was pretty and very sexy I thought even for someone we got out of bed. She smiled as I held out my hand. Regina was introducing us as I pulled her to me and said “Marge you’re lovely. I am so happy to meet Regina’s dearest friend.”

Regina said “See he is so sweet you’ll love him as I do.” But Marge could not answer as I was kissing her. Coming up for air Regina said “Why don’t we go upstairs have our drinks up in the bedroom.”

The ladies walked together ahead of me. They entered the bedroom laughing holding a drink in one hand and holding each other with the other. I stopped inside the door dropped my shorts and waited for my sweet ladies to see what I had in store for them.

Marge turned around first and said “Oh, my God Regina it is even larger than I would have guessed.”

Regina said “Go touch it feel how hard it is, play with it he loves that and then if you really want to feel the strength of it suck it. Taste his sweetness beside I told him you were a better cocksucker than I am.”

I did not remember anything like that but it was enough to prompt Marge to set aside her drink and walked toward me. Marge magically dropped her robe and nightgown as she moved to me. I was pleased with what I saw and my cock bounced up, down, up, up and up showing its approval as well.


I reached for Marge but she slipped below my arms and ended up on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Regina was right Marge was a better cocksucker than she was. But God knows I would never say so for her to hear.

Part-II

Next: Two golden oldies and one young stud.

12