Love on a Stormy Day

Story Info
He curses the rain, but she sees it as an opportunity.
1.1k words
3.98
37.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

"Damn!" groused Leonard, sitting in his chair and looking through the window at the pouring rain and the branches whipping in the wind. "What rotten weather! No golf today, that's for damn sure. The whole stupid day is a total waste."

His wife didn't think so. Wearing a sheer teddy and nothing else but a lascivious grin, Terry came up behind him and put her arms around his neck, pressing her luscious breasts against his shoulders. "Maybe we can think of something else to do instead."

"What do you...?" Leonard started to say, until he realized exactly what his sexy wife meant, and that her idea was infinitely better than golf. He got up, turned around and returned her embrace. A minute later, they were on their way to the bedroom, their arms around each other.

Two tied ribbons held her teddy closed in the front and, while they lay together kissing, two quick pulls opened them, leaving Terry's succulent breasts available to Leonard's questing hand, which was quickly supplemented by his mouth. While her arousal, which was high to start with, steadily grew, her husband switched his oral attentions back and forth between the twin treasures, until his nose detected the musky aroma of her juices flowing from her pussy. The delightful scent, probably the strongest aphrodisiac in existence for men, urged him on, and he moved over to kneel between her legs, his right hand guiding his stiff cock.

Leonard leaned forward, supporting his weight on the other hand, while his eager wife used her fingers to spread her lips for his entrance. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her wetness, covering it with the lubrication. When it was fully coated, he gave a firm push, wedging the head inside Terry's welcoming pussy. She sighed happily at the presence she hadn't been getting enough of.

With another strong thrust, almost two more inches of his hard shaft squeezed inside his wife, enough that Leonard no longer needed to guide it. He placed his right hand beside Terry, drew back slightly and thrust forward again. She sighed even more loudly and more happily, and he echoed her sounds of pleasure, as most of his cock imbedded itself where it was so urgently needed.

After sliding his body forward, Leonard curled his arms under Terry's, to support himself on his forearms and knees, and she reached her arms up to wrap around his neck. They shared a long, loving kiss, while he plunged his shaft the rest of the way into her. For almost two minutes, they lay quietly like that, letting waves of bliss throb through Terry's body from the presence of her husband's big, hard cock, while the muscles in her pussy squeezed and released it, giving back incredible pleasure to him.

Always moving slowly, Leonard drew back again, paused for a second, and plunged his cock back into his wife's pussy. When she felt the hard shaft surging into her, Terry raised her legs and hooked them around her husband's hips. Flexing her thigh muscles, she pulled herself up and forward to meet him, and their bodies came together with a soft, wet sound. Once more there was a duet of happy sighs, which had started to sound more like moans of bliss.

Over and over, for a long time, the loving husband drew back and thrust forward again, each time being met halfway by his equally loving wife. As her pleasure mounted toward ecstasy, Terry's body rocked from side to side and she caressed Leonard's body with her hands. He smiled at her actions, recognizing the signs of her approaching orgasm, and resolved to bring it about before reaching his own climax.

"Yes!" she whispered. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me harder, you big hunka man." He grinned even more happily, and started to do what she wanted.

What Terry wanted was more contact between her clit and his cock, and Leonard moved his body slightly higher on hers so he could provide it. He started driving more down into her pussy, massaging his cock against her sweetest spot with every stroke, going in and coming out.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me," she whispered urgently, while the movements of her head and body became more erratic under him.

He gave it to her, harder and faster. His wife thrashed from side to side and back and forth under him while Leonard pounded his cock into her.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Terry cried out joyously as she started cumming. Her legs clamped themselves around her man, and her arms hugged him more tightly, digging her fingernails into him.

It would have been painful, but Leonard was totally enraptured with his loving wife and the tremendous pleasure they were giving each other, and he hardly noticed. She clung so tightly that, as he drew back, her body rode with him, and when he thrust forward, Leonard squashed her into the mattress, driving his cock even more deeply into Terry's pussy, and scraping it even more strongly against her clit.

"Oh, my God!" she warbled, as she climaxed, arching her back and jamming her pussy for an ultimate time against her husband.

After her powerful orgasm, Terry melted into the bed. Leonard didn't stop, but continued plunging his cock into her acquiescent pussy, until his own climax welled up, and he ejaculated into the delightful place that had made him so welcome. Even then he didn't slow down, but continued with the deep, hard strokes until his semen spurted into her twice more. After the final time his movements stopped, but he stayed above his ecstatic wife as they kissed and exchanged whispers of love, and his cock softened and slipped out of the wet place where it had given and received so much pleasure.

The rain still pounded against the window panes while the happy, contented couple snuggled in bed, after the best love-making they had enjoyed for a long time. "I'm sure glad it rained today," he whispered to her in the intimacy of their embrace. "Otherwise, I would have been out there wasting the day on that stupid golf course."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Terry and Leonard did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers