Love Online Ch. 3

Story Info
Cousins plan to meet.
782 words
3.46
45.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/09/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arial566
Arial566
72 Followers

I could hardly believe it; Greg had no idea that it was me he was talking to. It was a dream come true, having such a stud like him wrapped around my little finger. He was undeniably sexy, anyone could tell you that. And in his vulnerable state I could get him to do anything I wanted. I decided that I would send him e-mail and take it from there.

I connected to the net and went straight to my e-mail, and unbelievably I found I had 1 message, and who could it be from but Greg. I clicked on it, and read:

Hey Sexy,

I've missed you! How come you haven't been in sex chat? We should really talk, get to know each other. Would you mind e-mailing me a little about yourself? I'll do the same for you, and then I can visualize who I've been thinking about constantly.

Yours,

Greg

PS Ever think about meeting someone off of the Internet, like me perhaps?

This was too good! I went into compose message and began writing him a message that went like this:

Hey You,

I've been thinking about you too. To start off with a little about myself, I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, thin. I bet you want to know breast size too so I'll tell you, 34C. I have thought about meeting someone off of the Internet and who better than someone as sweet as you. We'll have to make plans though, sometime soon I hope!

Sexy

After I had finished the e-mail, I logged onto sex chat, hoping to find Greg. I scanned the list of people, and found his name quickly, but before I could message him, one popped up on the screen from him.

Thick_N_Hard: "Hey you, think we can finish up from where we left off?"

Sexy_4_U: " We sure can! You never told me anything about you...."

Thick_N_Hard: "I know, I'm sorry. I can tell you now if you want."

Sexy_4_U: "All right, that's fine."

Thick_N_Hard: " I have short, light brown hair, green eyes, a nice body. Incredibly horny for you...."

Sexy_4_U: "Sounds tempting, would you by any chance have a picture for me?"

Thick_N_Hard: " I do actually, but you have to have one for me in order to receive mine"

Sexy_4_U: "All right, I have one, send away."

I sent him my picture, and I received his, hopefully he would play along, or freak out.

Thick_N_Hard: "Are you kidding me? This is too good. I could tell you why, but I think you already know."

Sexy_4_U: "Yep, I do. Kind of funny actually.... but it turns me on incredibly. Hopefully you don't want to end something as sweet as this, right?

Thick_N_Hard: "Of course not, to tell you the truth I knew all along it was you." Sexy_4_U: "Yeah, I knew it was you too. To tell you the truth I've had a bit of a crush on you for a while, and was too afraid to do anything about it."

Thick_N_Hard: "Really? It's the same with me, but now we both know, and we can do something about it. I've liked you for as long as I can remember, since we were kids."

Sexy_4_U: "We should get together today, and then maybe we can do something about it. Do you want to?"

Thick_N_hard: "Oh yeah. I have to work until 9:00, is anybody going to be home at your place around then, because I can stop at home and change and then head over to you place."

Sexy_4_U: "No, my roommate is gone for the weekend, so it's just me. So it's fine if you come over then."

Thick_N_Hard: "All right, great. I'll be over then. Are you sure you want to go through with this, I don't want you to go and change your mind at the last minute, then where would I be?"

Sexy_4_U: "I promise I won't change my mind. Why would I. I can hardly keep my hands off my pussy as it is because I'm thinking about you being here."

Thick_N_Hard: "I know how you feel, I have my cock in my hand right now, thinking about it being you sitting on my lap..."

Sexy_4_U: "When do you have to leave?"

Thick_N_Hard: "Damnit, right now. I'm sorry, I'm going to be late if I don't get going now. I'll be over when I get off work though, okay?"

Sexy_4_U: "Fine with me, see you when you get here."

Thick_N_Hard: "Bye."

Sexy_4_U: "Bye."

This was too good! He was going to be over later, and he had wanted me just as much as I had wanted him! I had to get myself ready!

Arial566
Arial566
72 Followers