Love, Pity, Forbidden, Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath.
2.8k words
3.92
15.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ulath77
ulath77
5 Followers

There was no one in the office that day except her aunt. Marissa arrived in her same clothes as she wanted to settle her conversation with her aunt before heading back home.

Aunt Kelly saw her and whistled. "Wow...You look hot, it is no wonder Ramon pounced on you last night"

Marissa blushed at that.

"Anyway how much did you guys explore?"

"We actually did it all the way."

"You mean he had sex with you?"

"Three times and I can explain, Aunt. He told me he has never been with a woman other than his wife and had sex only once. I felt sad for him so I was just helping him to relieve himself. I stripped for him and wanted to give him a lap dance but he took advantage of me. I should have stopped and now I feel rotten"

"Is that what he said? He has never been with other women?"

"Yes"

"Wow...he is good; he lied to you and bedded you. The best part is that he made YOU to want to bed HIM"

"What do you mean!??"

"He is not that innocent, girl. He has been fucking girls; namely your sisters for the past three years"

"What!!"

"We need to tell you about Patruus Nocta."

"What is that?"

"It was started by your grandfather when he migrated from Czech to the U.S. Basically it means, when a girl turns 18, she is to have her sexual desires to be satisfied by the elder men within the family. So basically your uncles, the brothers of your father, will get to have sex with their others' daughters until they are engaged or married."

"Oh, my god!"

"Yeah, he started this so that the family will be kept pure till their daughters' marriages. We only marry for business alliances and this helps weed out any desires in our girls that may create unnecessary complications like having boyfriends and falling in love with unacceptable guys. This way our men don't stray with other younger women and our girls are kept "pure""

"And everyone knows this?"

"Yes but only within the family, in fact the first Patruus Nocta is almost like a wedding night. The girl is supposed to be dressed up in a wedding gown and serve her uncle in whatever way he needs"

"And my sisters have been having sex with Uncle Ramon and..."

"Yes, with my husband, Jay also"

"I cannot believe it!"

"I actually can show you" She clicked on her mouse and brought up some video files. She selected one and played it in the middle.

It was her sister Gaby naked in the video and she was having sex. Her legs were up and bend athletically till her ankles were almost at her ears and Uncle Ramon was naked on top of her, drilling his long cock into her pussy. She was gasping and moaning silently, shifting her head left to right and back. Marissa shivered at that as she never thought she will be seeing something like this in her life.

"Are you ok?" Kelly watched her carefully.

"Yes, yes. I just cannot believe it. How did Gaby agree to it? She is so innocent, she never even dated a guy other than a few crushes. She was the pure one in the family"

"Well I sat and explained to her after her high school as she was done studying, not planning to pursue her degree and ready for a working life. As for yourself, you were doing your degree out-of-state, so we decided to let you study first and not to distract you. Gaby was surprised at first but she saw the point, so we did the Nocta arrangement and she was bedded first by Ramon and then three months later by Jay"

"There is a timing??"

"Yeah, at least four times a year. So two times for Ramon and two times for Jay. This helps our girls from straying and also satisfying their needs. Initially Gaby did two and two but later she worked something out with Amy and decided to stick with Ramon alone for four times. Amy also swapped to Jay only"

"Why?"

"Let me show you, your Uncle Jay has specific needs" She played another video. She selected a specific time. "This is my favorite part" She winked slyly.

Amy was in it. Her 18 year old baby sister was there on a heart shaped bed, naked waiting on her fours. Jay was there, watching her, naked stoking his cock, which was super thick! It was as thick as a Coke can!! He stood behind her and placed his cock against her petite body. He slapped her ass hard once and asked, "Tell me what you want, bitch"

She turned and looked at him teasingly, "I want you to fuck me in the ass, Uncle"

He leaned over and grabbed her soft red hair and pulled it, bringing her head close to him, "Beg bitch!"

Amy begged, "Please Uncle. Fuck my ass with your cock, I need it please! Please fuc...aaah"

She screamed as he rammed his cock into her tight ass. Marissa was shocked watching her baby sister getting fucked in the ass! She was even more shocked to see the pleasure in Amy's face as her tiny ass got ripped apart by her uncle's thick cock! Jay took a handful of her hair, roped it around his hand and started fucking her hard and Amy began to squeal...

Kelly stopped the video.

"And that is how her anal cherry was taken. Hey! Are you ok, I don't want to shock you anymore than this"

"My uncle having anal sex with my sister? What can be worse than this?"

She sighed but deep inside she wanted to see more. The more forbidden it got, the more desires began to fire up within her. Kelly could see that and she played the next video.

Amy was there again, lying with her back on Uncle Jay's chest. His cock was once again plugged into her butt. Her legs were spread out and Uncle Jay was holding her hands back. She seemed scared and was shaking her head as another figure approached her. It was Uncle Ramon, walking towards her stroking his cock. He spat on his cock and watched her intently. Uncle Jay whispered something into her ears and licked it. She nodded and raised her hands and gestured Uncle Ramon forward. She touched his hard cock and laid back.

Uncle Ramon smiled and kneeled forward, shoving his long cock into Amy's pussy! She was getting double penetrated! She screamed at the top of her voice, as Uncle Ramon mercilessly shoved in his cock. She tried to push him away as she was not able to take them both into her tiny body; she started shaking her head and tried to get up but Jay Uncle grabbed both her arms and held them tight.

At the same time together, as Uncle Ramon fucked her pussy, Uncle Jay started fucking her ass from below. Amy's eyes welled up and begged to be released but her pleading was ignored. She bit her lips and closed her eyes and fell back, enjoying her first sensation of DP. Slowly she began to moan in pleasure.

Kelly stopped the video. Marissa was shocked to her core. She couldn't move. She just watched her innocent sister, Gaby, getting fucked acrobatically and her 18 year old baby sister, Amy, getting doubled penetrated by her uncles, which she may have actually liked it!

"I think that is enough for today, Marissa. By right, I am not supposed to show you all these. These are all from the hidden cameras placed around. But it saves a lot of time. Pictures and videos do speak a thousand works"

"You mean these videos get watched? By whom"

"The women of the house. We need to get off too and these videos are so much better than porn! Anyway since you now know the ritual, I need to prepare the swearing in ceremony and then I will need to setup a Nocta night for you and Jay"

"I...not sure...I don't think I can..."

"So you can allow Ramon to fuck you but not my husband, is it?" Aunt Kelly got angry at that.

"No, that's not what I meant. I wasn't prepared for Uncle Ramon but now with Uncle Jay, it is going to be weird knowing all this"

"You won't have time to think on that when Jay is in the room, he is an animal in bed. He takes what he wants so don't worry so much."

Marissa felt a weird excitement running through her. Once again, her mind rejects the idea but her body desired it. She nodded shyly.

"Also I can't wait to watch the video when he is done fucking you. He loved your boobs four years ago and you come back from Harvard with even bigger cans! He is going to motorboat those cuties all the way!" Kelly winked as Marissa blushed.

Suddenly another thought occurred to her. If every uncle gets to fuck his niece, what about her own dad? The only combination would be her dad and Uncle Ramon's daughter, Mikela and she had just turned 18 this year.

Marissa had to ask, "So what about my dad? Is he also..."

Kelly smiled, "Yes that man is having a ball of a time with the youngest chick in the family, Mikela. He broke her just a few weeks ago and has been giving it to her good. Do you know what your dad's nick name is? It is Mr. Piston, because he can pump all night long without cumming and his stamina is miraculous! By the time he cums, she climaxes at least 5 to 6 times easily."

"Wow...Unbelievable!" She began to feel a tingle in her pussy

"Too bad, only cross-pollination is allowed. It would have been fun if the ritual allows fathers to fuck their daughters! "

"No way! That will never happen with me ... That is so incestuous!" Marissa replied apprehensively.

"Hey girl, he is a man with a dick, you are woman with a pussy, and that is all that matters. In the heat of the passion, everything else is out the window. Learn to enjoy life as it is very short. Anyway, at least your dad is gentle. Jay ravages his girls and his last victim was Mikela, she was so sore that she couldn't walk for two days. Wait till he gets his hands on you, Uncle Ramon will be a dove to you... hahaha"

Marissa began to get wet again. "One last question. He did not use protection so I am afraid"

"No problem. All the men have done vasectomy once they had reached the age of forty."

"So the men get to fuck us as many times as they want?"

"Wrong, dear. Then men perform for the girls. Until the girl requests for a fuck, nothing happens. There are rules."

"But I didn't ask Uncle Ramon last night, he pounced on me."

"Did you at point ask him to fuck you?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Did you touch his cock willingly?"

"Well, yes. I wanted to jerk him off to make him feel good."

"Well, there you go dear. The rule dictates that the girl should verbally invite her man or by a symbolic action of touching his cock. I think, the second part was added, in the event where the girl wants another dick in her pussy but is unable to say as she already has one in her mouth" Aunt Kelly laughed.

"Oh! I thought it was over after he came the first time."

"Once the girl initiates, the control is handed over to her man. The session is not over until he decides that it is over. The moment you touched Ramon, you gave him access to your body. "

"Now I understand."

"It doesn't matter as we were going to rope you in for the ritual this summer."

"Why did he give me the cash?"

"The men need to pay for the sex to avoid any emotional attachment. Also this way, you girls get some pocket money and the men don't waste their money on some gold digging woman. It is a business transaction and nothing more. By the way, Amy has been raking in the most. "

"I cannot believe that my baby sister is...!"

"Trust me, dear. She looks like an angel but she is a devil in bed. Jay always comes home with a satisfied smile after hooking up with her. His work is highly stressful with all the travelling and client meetings. He builds up a lot of frustration and unleashes it on Amy when he is back. She manages his quirks very well, in fact."

"It looks like I may need to learn a trick or two from her!"

After that, they chatted for a while more and then she drove back home. She avoided everyone and went to her room and closed the door. After a few minutes, her two sisters knocked and walked in.

Amy started, "So where were you last night?"

"At Uncle Ramon's house" Marissa replied.

"Did you have fun? How was it? Tell me all about it!" Amy jumped on the bed and giggled.

"Yeah, I am still shocked though, how come you both never told me about it?"

"Aunt Kelly is supposed to tell you, and she was going to since you finally came back from the summer. But looks like Uncle Ramon couldn't wait! He is very impatient" Gaby explained.

"Yes I realized."

"He is very nice, right? He is very fast too. His nick name is, Mr. Quickshot, and he is always ready to go again quickly after he cums and I think you might know that too" Gaby winked.

"Yes, he caught me off guard when he came and was ready to go again in a few minutes."

Amy chipped in "Uncle Jay is named as Mr. Beast. Once he pounces, he does not let you go until he completely devours you."

"Why did you swap your sessions to be with the same person?" Marissa asked.

"I couldn't do it; Uncle Jay is very rough and mean. Plus also he likes to do weird stuff." Gaby hesitantly replied.

"Like anal sex?" Marissa enquired.

Gaby nodded silently.

"But you can say no to that right?"

"She just doesn't like him, sis. I don't know how she can stand Uncle Ramon and his bad breadth" Amy countered.

"Hey don't talk bad about him; he is actually very sweet and gentle" Gaby said.

"Until he turns into Rage, of course" Amy replied.

"Who is Rage? Why does he call himself that?" Marissa wondered aloud.

"That is his bipolar side, love. Ramon is kind and gentle. Rage is fast and aggressive. Uncle Ramon suppresses it by smoking weed. No one knows what triggers it but it does happen once in a while. Did you end up Rage last night?" Gaby explained.

"Yes, I did experience Rage. He surprised me with his speed and technique. I think he hit my G-spot till I came multiple times."

"You are so lucky. I am not sure why Amy doesn't like him." Gaby sighed.

"Yes Gaby, he is sweet but I do not like his smell, that's all. I let him do me once and that's it. I rather do Uncle Jay instead of him any day. Besides, Uncle Jay loves my ass." Amy smiled.

"Why do you like anal so much? Isn't it painful and weird?" Marissa asked.

"At first, I didn't even know it can be done. I wasn't even expecting it until Uncle Jay ... I will tell you the whole story in a bit but after that day, once I went anal, I never went back."

Gaby complained, "Actually, she prefers it more to the normal sex. Every time we make out on our trip, she is getting it in her ass; I can't even imagine doing it once. Thank god, Ramon Uncle is normal."

Amy laughed, "Darling sister, it is not called making out. We are actually fucking...with our uncles!"

Gaby blushed, "I just like to call it with decent names."

"Well I like them 'dirty' baby!"

"I know! I hear you both from the other room all the time! Sometimes I wish that I was in another hotel room, instead of a two bedroom suite"

"There is nothing wrong Uncle Jay and I being vocal when we fuck. He likes it when I squeal and I like it when he gets verbal. You both, on the other hand, are like a couple of mice. All I hear is soft moaning and a few grunts" Amy argued.

"He also growls; I heard it" Marissa said.

"That's Rage" Both her sisters replied in unison, and then they laughed, releasing the tension created.

Marissa asked, "So what's going to happen next?"

Amy replied, "Well my dearest sister, you are going to get fucked by our second uncle next and if you like it in your ass, he will give it to you good."

"No I am good, I am not into anal at all!"

"Whatever suits you, sis. You are always welcome to watch me and see how it is done."

ulath77
ulath77
5 Followers