Love Play

Story Info
Janet gets put on display at a lecture.
2k words
3.82
121k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers

Janet took her seat in the lecture hall calmly, pulling out her notepad and pen. The lecture today was on the newly discovered phenomenon of hysteria in women. The lecturer, Dr. John Hall, argued that any woman, no matter how sober and logical normally, could be driven to hysteria by simple manipulation of biological attributes. This had intrigued her, so she had taken time from her classes that afternoon to come to his lecture. The speaker would come out onto a stage, apparently, as a large solid wooden podium with a microphone was set up for him. There was also a curious chair, one with almost no seat, that had two thin foot-long platforms beginning about six inches from where the seat ended. Apparently, one would rest as best one could on the narrow "seat" and hold oneself up by putting one's legs on the platforms. She sketched the design as she waited for Dr. Hall.

The auditorium quickly filled up. Janet noted most of the seats were filled by men. She prepared to write as the room fell silent and Dr. Hall stepped out onto the stage.

He was rather young, she thought, perhaps thirty at the most. His dark brown hair fell to his shoulders in waves, framing his narrow face. His green eyes gleamed as he regarded the audience, setting his papers down at the podium. He wore a dark suit, but no tie and no gloves. His hands were strong and he briskly tapped the podium.

His appearance set some of the audience to murmuring, and she distinctly caught a gentleman to her left saying, "Disgusting, the way these children try to teach us our business."

Dr. Hall cleared his throat. "Ahem." The room quieted. "I am pleased to see you all here today, lovers of learning. I am Dr. John Hall. I have made quite a study of female biology in my time, and I am here today to demonstrate to you the ease with which hysteria clouds the most keen of female minds. No university training, no book learning, no amount of philosophy or logic can drown its clarion call out."

Dr. Hall began his lecture with various case studies and slide pictures of women he had studied. They formed a pattern after a while. The women, all young and probably pretty to men, she wrote, claimed great objectivity and calm, but soon all gave way to hysterics upon the use of Dr. Hall's techniques. He showed the women afterward in the grip of their hysterias, heads thrown back, mouths open, crying out frantically. She frowned. The "before" shots were all full-body pictures, but the "after" ones were all head shots. She wondered why.

Dr. Hall caught her attention. "To fully demonstrate the effectiveness of my technique, I shall require a volunteer from the audience, a woman of learning and science, upon whom to demonstrate my work."

She proudly raised her hand. She knew that no matter what any man did to her, she would not fall prey to the grotesqueries she had seen this afternoon. She was no swooning girl, but a woman who knew her own mind.

"Ah. Come here, come here." Janet got up and moved to the stage, where Dr. Hall helped her up the stairs and took her beside him.

"Now, my dear, a few questions. What is your name?"

"Janet Moore Hayward-Smith."

He made a quick note on a blank page. "And what have your courses of study been?"

"Classical literature, geometry, and astronomy." The crowd made appreciative noises. She smiled as she saw a few of her teachers sitting there, beaming at her.

"Excellent. Excellent. Now, tell me, Janet … I may call you Janet?"

She thought for a moment, but decided not to press. "Certainly."

"Janet, are you by nature a hysterical person? Do you cry easily?"

She smiled. "Of course not. I rarely cry, I never swoon, and I do not fall prey to hysterics."

The crowd muttered, but Dr. Hall raised his hands above his head. "Please, please! It has been my experience that when a lady says she does not do these things, she does not." He turned to her and took her hand. "I believe you, Janet."

His eyes were warm. She did not react to them. "Good."

"So. In the interests of science, let us experiment, shall we? Please pull your skirts and petticoat up, and seat yourself in that chair as best as you can, legs apart."

She stared at him. Had he actually said …?

He waited by the podium, hands folded. "Go on. It is part of the experiment."

She felt unease. She did not quite trust him, but still … if it was a scientific endeavor, she could not help but obey. She pulled her skirts and petticoat up, leaving her long white legs mostly bare except for her stockings and drawers, and seated herself on the chair after pressing one leg to the platform, then raising the other. She was now quite exposed and felt a trifle embarrassed.

Dr. Hall then walked over to stand behind her. "Now, we must restrain you, to keep your fit from throwing you off the chair. Men?" A man walked in from either side of the stage. One began fastening her legs down to the platforms, the other tried to tie her arms to the arms of the chair. She protested.

"Sir! I am a woman of logic and intelligence. I shall not give way to the vapors like these silly chits you have shown us."

He smiled at her sweetly and bent in to whisper in her left ear. "Indulge me, Janet." The warmth added to her embarrassment, though she was surprised to find she had enjoyed having his breath on her lobe. She permitted the man to bind her arms, and let the man who had bound her legs to move them nearly as wide as he could.

When he had finished, Dr. Hall stepped forward again. She felt exposed and warm. She had to concentrate to keep herself from blushing. Science. She would not be manipulated.

He stood to her left, by her left thigh, and began rubbing it as he spoke. "Now, the subject is properly restrained and positioned for the techniques I mentioned." His hand felt intrusive, but interesting on her nearly bare flesh. She bit her lip and tried to concentrate on his words.

"Ideally, the areas in question should be bare, but I believe we can achieve much the same effect without unduly embarrassing our dear Janet." He bowed to her, his hand on her inner thigh, and with one quick motion brought his hand under her drawers and between her legs.

"Sir!" She tried to stand, involuntarily, as his fingers touched her where she had never even dreamed to. She was unable to move much, but her little jump caused a brief laugh from the audience.

He stopped, his fingers warm over her flesh there, and she felt wetness seeping out as he turned to them. "You see? Even the slightest touch, not on the most sensitive of parts, and this woman, this learned woman, jumps like a scalded cat."

She fumed silently. No matter what else he did, she would not cry out. "So, Janet, shall we show the audience what happens when we touch your most sensitive point, the bud biologists know of beyond the mons veneris?"

She swallowed and said coldly, "Certainly."

She did not expect him to rip open her drawers. She gasped at the cold and at the shame she felt as the men out there in the dark gazed upon her naked flesh. Only his fingers covered her. She gripped the arms of the chair tightly. Do not succumb. Calm down.

He began running his fingers lightly over her mons, causing a rather pleasant sensation in the skin there, and a deeper ache slightly lower down. She felt herself emitting more liquid and closed her eyes. She could not be urinating, could she?

"This, of course, is the mons veneris, but the point we desire is below it, between these folds." His fingers parted her lips below and one moved down to tap a very wet, aching point. "The clitoris. Normally hidden under this hood, it can be felt with the fingers, like this," he said, running his finger over it rhythmically. Janet bit her lip. The warmth and ache increased and she could not restrain her hips from moving as he kept rubbing her there. "But apply enough stimulation with a gentle back and forth motion, such as this, and it will come out from hiding."

She was embarrassed and tried to keep control. She would not let go with another cry, no matter what happened. She tried to stop her hips from moving, but the burning ache felt so good there that she could not. His hand continued its soft strokes back and forth over the sensitive spot he called her clitoris. "Occasionally, it may be necessary to use some moisture. This place is so sensitive in most women that stroking it without lubrication causes pain. If you are performing the motions right, she should provide more than enough lubrication on her own, however." He dipped his fingers down and touched her vagina, which she found was one source of both the ache and the wetness she felt between her thighs. He caressed the moisture up to her clitoris again and continued his gentle massage there.

She laid her head back and panted. What was wrong with her? Warmth was rising into her face as she gripped the arms of the chair. She wanted to beg Dr. Hall to keep going, not to stop, to rub her until she gave way to the hysteria he had caused in the other women he knew. The ache increased and Dr. Hall's soaked fingers slid over the flesh he had been stroking to lightly pull at the hard nub underneath. It felt wonderful, amazing, but frightening.

"As you can see, Janet's clitoris has emerged from its covering. This means that very soon, now, she will enter a hysterical state." He purred into her ear, still fondling her intimately, "Won't you, Janet?"

She jerked her head erect, amazed she could. She moaned a little and he chortled into her ear quietly. "Come on, Janet. Let go."

The sensation increased and his fingers slipped over her even faster, rubbing and gliding to her heartbeat, it seemed to the poor woman. She felt her body spasm as her mind registered the sweetest feeling she had experienced, then cried out as the tension released, her legs twitched, her arms jerked, and her head shook back and forth.

"So." He bent over her, panting and shaking on the chair as she reveled in her orgasm. "Was that everything you wanted, Angie?"

She groaned and rolled her head back to meet his with a smile. "Pretty much, Tom. What's with this 'Dr. Hall' stuff?"

He untied her legs slowly, smiling as his hands brushed against her and she shivered in reaction. "I had to come up with something. You called yourself 'Hayward,' again."

She stretched out her legs, which were stiff and sore under her thigh-highs. "Rhymes with wayward. Plus, I've always liked old-fashioned actors and actresses."

He kissed her as she rose to her feet, nearly knocking her over. "Next time, let's do one of my fantasies."

"Mmm." She tasted him, enjoying his embrace while she bent up her left leg, trying to free up her knee joint. "Don't forget the panties." He had torn them from her, and now they made a large spot of pink in the middle of the floor. He bent to pick them up. She loved watching him from behind.

She crossed her arms across her chest. She'd gotten kind of chilly with her rear and legs exposed for so long on that chair. "Which fantasy?"

He grinned. "You were bad in class today, Angie."

She sighed. "How very … ordinary," she mocked, imitating Madeline Kahn's role in Blazing Saddles.

"Not the way I'll do it." He held the door for her as they left the empty auditorium. "I have the keys to Professor Gregson's office while he's out of town."

"I hope it's better heated than this old place." The lovers walked away, hand in hand, going back to their apartment for dinner.

Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers