Love Poison Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick and Archer run away to NYC.
1.5k words
3.5
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick Young and Archer West are boyfriends. Archer hates his home and his life, the only thing tolerable about it is Nick. So then he decides that he wants to pack up and get lost in New York City. Nick would do anything for Archer, even if it means leaving his family and his future behind. Soon the glittery and grime that's New York starts to wear on them. With problems at every turn and the constant need for a place to stay, will the cause of their devotion be the end of them.

*

Pack everything. That's what he said. The words were final and heavy, he wasn't coming back. And neither was I. I jammed my shirts, personal items and pants into a blue duffel bag. I tried not to glance at the framed family photo resting on my old wooden desk. My mother looked so happy; she had the biggest smile on her face. My little sister however cried the entire time; you could tell because her full cheeks were shiny and red. The photo was taken two years ago. I remembered that day because my hair was misbehaving and she told me that she met someone. His name was Scott Peterson and he worked construction; and he had three failed marriages prior. I wanted to scream at her so badly; instead I told her to do what she wanted. I hated her for moving on; my father's body wasn't even cold yet and she remarried. I've changed; I don't care about these people anymore. I don't care about this boring city, school, or my old life. I look around my room for the last time; I left the family photo behind. I carry my things through the window and down the street. A dark green pickup truck is parked there; I silently open the back door and toss everything in. Archer rushes toward me from the driver's side. I smile at him; I can't believe we're actually doing this. I shivered as he wrapped his muscular arms around my slender frame.

"Got everything?" he said into my hair.

"Yes," I stuttered.

He pulled back and just stared at me; his light amber colored eyes bore into mine. I ran my hands through his black hair and tugged on the wavy ends.

"Let's go," he says.

I kissed his dimpled chin and then his nose. He rubbed his large hands against my back and then my butt. I laughed; he always found a way to my ass. We climbed into the truck and sped away into the night like bandits. Only, we stole each other.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

The apartment is boiling. I readjust the melting bag of carrots across my forehead. I'm shirtless and in my boxers but I'm still so fucking hot.

"New York in July is the worst," Taylor says, while staring at the v in my pelvis.

Archer walks into the living room slash kitchen. This apartment is so small. There're two bedrooms and one bathroom; which we share and nobody cleans. I can't count the number of times I whined to Archer that I wanted to leave. Archer glares at Taylor; I know that jealous look in his eyes. Taylor quickly averts his eyes from me and instead ogles Archer. I see him admiring his broad back and sweaty six-pack. My boyfriend is gorgeous and he's all mine. I lustfully salivate at his moist sun-kissed skin. We haven't had sex in one week and it's killing me. Usually we fuck everyday; but now I'm working full time and our roommates are super invasive.

They never leave and when it's late and I'm moaning from his hard pounding I hear them. They exaggerate our sex noises and jeers through the paper thin walls. One time I even heard Tyler moaning along like he was actually getting off.

"Why am I the only one single?" Tyler groans.

"Because you're an asshole," Archer says then flops on the couch beside me.

"Oh right. I forgot," Tyler smiles, closing his eyes.

Archer wraps his arm around my waist; I moan as he presses his warm mouth against my hot neck and gently sucks the sensitive skin there. I try pushing him away but he doesn't budge.

"It's too hot," I whine.

"What do you expect?" he whispers. "You're barely wearing anything."

"You're shirtless too," I whisper. "And I'm not pawing at you."

"Let me touch you," he breathes into my ear.

I want to tell him no. It's weird trying to get off with Taylor across from us. But Archer is bold and daring he doesn't care about anything it seems; well except me.

"I can hear you," Taylor pouts.

I move away from Archer and walk into the kitchen. The carrots are soggy so I decide to use the peas next. My head is on fire; I starting to regret growing out my hair. it's shaggy and really thick but soft. Archer can't stop touching and pulling the strains in bed. The heat is killing me and my long bangs and messy hair is going to give me a heat stroke.

"Bring me some water," Archer calls out.

I grab a bottle and walk back into the room, I throw the bottle to Archer and place the peas on my chest.

"You're really sexy in boxers," Taylor says grinning at me.

Archer growls. "Don't!"

"What?" Taylor says faking innocence.

"I told you," Archer growls.

I change the subject. "You know we should think about getting an air conditioner,"

"Too expensive," Archer says. "Our electricity bill is already high.

"I could buy one?" I offer. "I could take some extra shifts?"

"No," Archer says. "I'll barely see you. I already don't."

"Yeah but," Taylor starts but he stops when Archer shoots him a look.

"I'm tired of being hot," I groan.

"We need that money for food and shit," Archer says. "Not an air conditioner, we'll just tough it out."

Since we moved here I'll been looking for a job and I got one at a crummy diner. The food is crap which sucks because I'm allowed to bring leftovers. But when you're starving it'll tastes like McDonalds. Archer has been having a harder time keeping a job; he's so opinionated and angry. Four times he's been fired for arguing with customers and employees, being late and not showing up. I even personally got him up and out on time but he would somehow even ruin that.

His temper was also a sore subject, it's been bad lately. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. Taylor rents this place and we pay him to crash; it's sucky but our only option. Archer and Taylor met at a club and here we are. I don't want to come across as hostile but I have to say this.

"Have you been looking for another job?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah," he huffs. He's lying.

"You know my job is hiring, I could. . ." I say slowly.

"Drop it," he says harshly. "I don't need your fucking help."

My heart drops. He stands up and walks into our bedroom, I want to follow him but I know he needs his space. Archer is a hard worker, he's strong and smart. He's a natural at charming people and thinking up ideas. I never felt unsafe or scared when Archer was near.

"God he is crazy," Taylor says.

"He's just worried," I lie.

Taylor looks at me but I don't meet his gaze. I know what he is thinking. How in the world did I quiet and shy me end up with crazy and wild Archer.

"Are you hungry?" Taylor says.

"Not really," I say weakly.

"When do you go to work?"

"Two-thirty,"

"Okay," he says. "Pick me up some of those cheesy sticks or whatever."

"Gross," I say. Their cheese sticks make me sick; the greasy waxy cheese is the worst part. I cringe whenever I see someone eating it. I'm glad I'm just a waiter and I don't have to make the food.

"Yeah," he agrees.

I walk into the bedroom; I have to get ready for work. Archer is lying on the bed and his eyes are closed. I quietly dress in my standard black shirt and black pants. I tighten my black shoe laces and put on my black cap. I look in the mirror. My messy pale hair is wet with sweat. My almond shaped light blue eyes are tired looking. My skin is smooth and free of any acne; recently I started noticing spots and I freaked out. I'm not vain but I like looking good for Archer.

New York is full of hot guys; Archer says he loves me and I know he does. But, I can't stop the fears from invading my thoughts that one day he'll leave me.

"Leaving?" he says sudden breaking the silence.

"Yeah," I say.

"Okay," he says. I lean over him and he touches my face and kisses me, deeply. His tongue slips in and I want to stay badly but I pull away.

"Love you," I say.

"Love you more," he says.